All Comments on 'A Fresh Start'

by exhaustedinNY

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
stewartbstewartbalmost 3 years ago

A great story with that one unanswerable question we all tend to ask when this happens - why did you not leave him? It's sad but for most there is no answer...

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Very good, nicely told tale of abuse, discovery, and healing. I liked the sense of happiness and hope at the end. Great job.

burningloveburningloveover 2 years ago

Seems that there is more to be written about the relationship.

It ended suddenly

Burninglove

reader1000reader1000over 2 years ago

We!!-written but either too short or needing a second part. How does Tessa complete her disengagement and recovery from her PA life and what does she become thereafter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Nice build up of the two characters. Looks incomplete. Could have taken it further to nicely seal their relationship. Five stars.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 2 years ago

So, did you just get tired of it? it was a good story and then you just seemed to drop out. “Exhausted in NY” is how the ending felt. Too bad it could have been really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Four stars because the last paragraph needs to be at least two, probably three pages long setting out how Adam helps Tessa grow into a happy, confident and financially secure woman and how Tessa locks Adam down into his last and permanent monogamous relationship. Marriage would appear to be a nice wrap-up to the story. Tessa boss and some of Adams former partners might be characters to develop in the evolution of this relationship and Adam could resolve the loose end of Tessa's former partner by digging up evidence that will put the nasty man in jail for a long time.

Crazy2SkiCrazy2Ski8 months ago

Nice start with good plot but very disappointing ending 😕

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Am excellent story with an abrupt ending making it feel unfinished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhaustedinNY@exhaustedinNY
New book out today on Amazon! Check out this hot holiday story: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0BQFVZ5HQ/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1WSZSMJ643X1E&keywords=jordan+lubov&qid=1671372098&sprefix=jordan+lubov%2Caps%2C111&sr=8-4 For more of my stories, check out my Medium page: https://medium.c...