A Fresh Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel a bit woozy, now I'm on land again," Chelsea giggled.

"It's natural," Connor reassured her, "but it soon passes."

Chapter 7

It was five o'clock in the afternoon and Presley had been sitting in a local bar for half an hour, waiting. The car Connor had ordered for her had dropped her there. Presley had texted Chelsea her location but she almost didn't recognise Chelsea in her sailing outfit walk in. When Chelsea saw Presley though, she let out a little scream. The two girls hugged then Chelsea was keen to introduce Connor.

"Connor, this is my best friend, Presley," Chelsea said enthusiastically. Then, turning her focus on Presley, she said, "You won't believe the day we've had, it's been amazing. We sailed right under the Golden Gate Bridge and then down the coast and I got to skipper the boat too."

Presley could see that Chelsea was on a high, she was also presently surprised by the young man she was with. He had a bit of the Chris Hemsworth about him.

"Can I get you both a drink?" Connor asked.

"What do sailors' drink. Rum isn't it?" Chelsea laughed. "Actually no. I'll have a beer please."

"Erm. I'll have a rum and coke though," Presley asked.

Connor went to the bar to order drinks and Chelsea immediately wanted her friend's opinion.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"He's got two arms and two legs and he doesn't look like he's killed anyone recently, so I'd say you're doing better than usual," she joked.

"No seriously."

"He seems nice Chelsea."

"He is nice. You'll get on with him he's really easy to get along with."

"You really like him, don't you?" Presley asked.

"I do. I've had such a good time today."

"And last night?"

"Was pretty special too."

Chelsea had a history of falling for guys only to be let down by them. Presley hoped this time would be different, but would be there for her if it wasn't.

When Connor came back with the drinks, Chelsea dominated the conversation telling Presley all about her day. They had a couple of drinks at the bar and then Connor suggested they might want to eat. Chelsea was starving and Presley was ready for some food so they found a little Italian restaurant on the quayside.

After the meal and a few more drinks they called a taxi and Connor gave them the address of his house.

"Is it far?" Chelsea asked.

"I'm not sure. It's in Pebble Beach, so I think it's a little drive away."

"How come you're not sure?" Presley asked, small alarm bells ringing in her brain.

Connor could see she was worried. He reached into his bag and produced a folder.

"Chelsea's not had time to tell you I guess," he began. "I've not been to the house before. It was bought while I was sailing, as was the apartment that Chelsea and I stayed in last night. These are the details he said handing a folder over to Presley to reassure her.

Presley and Chelsea leafed through the listing for a $15 million Mediterranean style house on 17 Mile Drive with stunning views and a path down to the rocky coast and the sea below.

"Are you serious?" Presley asked.

"You should see the apartment," Chelsea giggled.

The house was guarded by a tall metal gate. Connor entered the key code and then they waited for the gate to slide open, allowing the taxi to continue its journey to the doors of the house. It really did look just as it had in the listing.

"It's beautiful," Chelsea told Connor as they got out of the car.

It was more beautiful than Connor had expected. Mike Frankle had certainly delivered with both the apartment and the house.

"Hopefully the key fits," Connor said opening the front door and turning off the alarm system.

The three of them walked inside which was no less spectacular than the exterior. They had a quick tour and then Connor excused himself to call Mike and thank him.

"Fucking hell Chelsea," Presley said when they were alone. "Do you not think he's a bit out of your league?"

"Probably," Chelsea admitted, "but it doesn't mean we can't have a good time."

"I'm up for it if you are," Presley giggled.

"Let's have some fun then and see what tomorrow brings."

When Connor came back he offered the girls a drink but Chelsea wanted to get out of her sailing gear first.

"What do you want to do afterwards?" Connor asked. "I don't know the bars or clubs around here I'm afraid but I'm sure we could find somewhere."

"Or we could just stay here and relax with a drink," Chelsea suggested. "If you've got any that is?"

"Ah now this I do know. The house is fully stocked for the weekend apparently," Connor confirmed. "Come on let's go find you a shower."

Connor escorted Chelsea up the grand staircase carrying his bag and the overnight bag that Presley had brought for her.

"I wasn't sure where you'd want to sleep tonight," he said hesitantly when they reached the top of the stairs.

"I'd like to sleep with you, if that's ok," Chelsea replied.

"I was hoping you'd say that."

Chelsea couldn't help but think how considerate Connor was. Most guys in Connor's position would have assumed they'd be fucking her that evening.

They found the master bedroom and Connor put the bags on the bed. The room was well lit, with big double doors that opened onto a private balcony with a view of the ocean. To one side were doors to a massive walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom clad in Tuscan stone.

"Wow," Chelsea exclaimed as they walked into the en-suite with its 'his and hers' basins and huge free standing bath. But what really caught Chelsea's eye was the walk in shower with jets that sprayed in all directions.

"This whole place is beautiful, Connor, thank you for bringing me here. In fact, thank you for the whole of today," Chelsea told Connor giving him a kiss.

"I enjoyed myself too," Connor told her. "Thank you for coming with me. I couldn't have wished for a better sailing companion."

The two of them hugged for a moment and Chelsea squeezed Connor tightly.

"You need to get out of those clothes too," she giggled. "Give me a moment to tell Presley we're going to be a while then we can take a shower together. She's ok to use one of the other bedrooms?"

"Sure," Connor replied. At that moment he would have agreed to pretty much anything to hasten Chelsea's return.

Chelsea descended the stairs and found Presley in the kitchen.

"Connor and I are going to take a shower," she giggled. "What clothes did you bring?"

"Just the ones I'm in and some gear for partying."

"Well, let's get changed and have our own party here," Chelsea suggested.

"Are you sure?" Presley asked.

"I'm sure."

Connor hadn't known whether to wait for Chelsea or undress without her. In the end he decided to wait and while he did he stared out at the ocean.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Chelsea asked when she walked in.

"Honestly, nothing. Other than a feeling of contentment," he replied.

Chelsea sidled up to Connor. Firstly, she undid his trousers, pulling them and his briefs down then she wrestled his fleece and base layer off, leaving him naked except for a pair of socks.

Come," she instructed playfully, leading him to the bathroom.

She took off her own clothes then turned on the shower. It took them a few goes to figure out how to adjust the individual jets but when they had they began to wash each other. Chelsea soaped Connor's chest then paid particular attention to his cock leaving him hard to her touch.

Connor let his hands roam over Chelsea's body, massaging her soapy breasts and playing with her nipples until they began to harden Then he lowered one hand and pushed it between her legs causing Chelsea to widen her stance as she sighed her approval.

Chelsea let Connor finger her for a while then turned around and faced the shower wall. She stuck her pert little backside out making it quite clear what was on offer then waited for Connor to penetrate her. Connor put one hand on her hip to steady her then used the other to guide himself in to her tight little pussy. When she felt him enter her, Chelsea pushed back harder and Connor slipped in. The feeling was exquisite.

Keeping one hand on her hip, Connor reached round and placed the other over Chelsea's breast. He squeezed her nipple tightly between his thumb and forefinger and Chelsea grunted.

"Harder," she told him and so he did, while at the same time fucking her more urgently.

Chelsea let Connor fuck her with strong, deep strokes. She was in heaven and the feeling of having her nipples tormented added to the sensation, but Connor had other ideas. Pulling out of her he turned her around then picked her up by her thighs and pushed her back against the shower wall. Chelsea lifted her legs up and wrapped them around Connor's waist then reached down and guided his cock back into her.

In this new position they could kiss while Chelsea felt Connor all the way inside her. She had her tongue in his mouth and she dug her nails into his back as he pumped her against the wall of the shower for all he was worth. Then, without warning he began to slow.

"Fuck," he grunted moments before she felt him emptying his seed into her.

Chelsea always felt a sense of satisfaction when a guy came in her. It was her way of knowing that she'd pleased them. What made it special was when they'd pleased her too. With Connor it had felt good.

"Thank you," she told him as they kissed. "I enjoyed that."

"It's me who should be thanking you," he replied.

"Ok then," she giggled.

As Connor began to go soft, Chelsea relaxed her grip on his waist. He took hold of her backside and lowered her gently until her feet touched the ground. She grabbed his hand and pushed it onto her pussy indicating she wanted to be fingered and Connor obliged while she peed his cum out of her.

"Your turn now," she said to Connor as she held his shrinking cock in her hand.

Connor had never peed on a woman before but let himself as Chelsea guided his jet onto her pussy.

"We should probably get dried," Chelsea suggested. "Presley will be wondering where we've got to."

"You're right," he laughed.

"Connor, would you mind if Presley slept with us tonight?"

The question hadn't come as a complete surprise to Connor. Nevertheless he had questions.

"Sleep with us or have sex with us?" he asked.

"Either, both," Chelsea replied. "Why, would you like to have sex with Presley?"

Connor thought long and hard about his answer.

"Of course," Connor responded, putting his hands on Chelsea's waist, "But the problem is, I've met this girl. I think she's pretty special and I really don't want to mess up my chances with her."

Chelsea was a bit taken aback by Connor's response.

"What if I told you that this girl thought you were pretty special too," Chelsea replied. "But she really like it if you got on with her friends."

"Friends, plural?"

"Well we could start with Presley and see how it goes," Chelsea suggested coyly.

"You're sure about this?" Connor asked, just to make certain.

"Yes."

"Ok then."

Chapter 8

The sun was setting by the time that Chelsea, Connor and Presley opened the first bottle of champagne and three of them sat on the patio enjoying the warmth of the evening. Presley and Chelsea both wore similar short, figure hugging dresses that were more suited to an evening of 'clubbing' than casual drinking while Connor just wore jeans and a shirt.

Chelsea sat next to Connor on one of the outdoor sofas, resting her hand on his leg, while Connor had his arm around her shoulders. Presley sat by herself on the other sofa and the three of them chatted. It was hard to stop Chelsea from talking about her day's sailing and Presley could see how much she'd enjoyed herself.

"So what are you going to do now that you've finished sailing around the pacific?" Presley asked Connor when she got the chance.

"Well, first thing I have to do is buy some clothes," Connor laughed.

"I can help you with that," Chelsea offered.

"Thanks. I'd like that," Connor replied, giving Chelsea a squeeze. "But to answer your question Presley, I'm not sure yet. I need to do something but I don't know what. I don't think I've got it in me to do another tech start-up. I could probably get a few positions on the boards of tech companies. Non-exec stuff. But I'd also like to find something I'm passionate about, maybe buy a boat building business."

"You could buy a gym and I could run it for you," Chelsea suggested.

"That's not a bad idea," Connor responded. "Then I'd have a legitimate reason to ogle you in your gym gear."

"You don't need a reason, you can ogle me any time you want," Chelsea giggled.

Connor reached over and kissed Chelsea who responded passionately placing her hand on his face and pulling him towards her.

"Look at you two," Presley laughed, "how long have you known each other? You're already acting like newlyweds."

"You're just jealous?" Chelsea joked.

"A bit," Presley laughed.

"Come and join us if you're feeling left out," Connor suggested.

Chelsea hadn't expected Connor to make the first move but she was glad he had. Presley briefly glanced at Chelsea, who smiled at her. She got up from the sofa and walked over to where Chelsea and Connor were sitting then placed herself across both of their laps, making sure she was close enough to kiss Chelsea.

Connor watched as the two girls ate each other's mouths and chanced a hand on Presley thigh. Presley responded by opening her legs for him, just enough at first that he could run his fingers along her tiny panties, tracing the line of her pussy lips. Then she opened them more and so Connor pulled the panties to one side and began to finger her.

"Presley hasn't had sex since, when was it?" Chelsea asked Presley.

"Tuesday," Presley confirmed.

"Tuesday," Chelsea repeated. "So you need to fuck her now," she told Connor.

Presley leaned over towards Connor and undid his trousers then straddled him, leaving Chelsea to pull Connor's trousers from under her. When she'd done that Chelsea lifted Presley's dress over her head then unhooked her bra. It was too late to remove her panties and so Presley pulled them to one side before fishing out Connor's cock and lowering herself onto it. Connor grabbed her by the hips and Presley rested her hands on his shoulders as she began to ride him

Once the coupling had been accomplished Chelsea sat down next to Connor and pushed her hand between Presley and Connor's bodies. She found Presley's Clitoris then lowered her head and began to suck on one of her nipples. Presley continued to ride Connor but the stimulation and the situation meant that she wasn't going to last long before cumming.

"You bastard," she told Chelsea, who was teasing her clitoris mercilessly.

Connor began to pump Presley, using his hands to pull her onto his cock. Presley's pussy wasn't as tight as Chelsea's but it still felt good. Connor was in no hurry to cum however and having fucked Chelsea once that evening he was wasn't going to go off prematurely.

There was an inevitably to Presley's orgasm and, between them, Connor and Chelsea kept her there until she was almost begging them for mercy. When Presley couldn't take any more Chelsea almost pushed her off Connor and jumped onto him herself, kissing him passionately.

"Are you having fun," she whispered.

"I am," Connor chuckled.

"I want you to cum in Presley tonight."

Chelsea climbed off Connor and motioned Presley to sit on the sofa. Presley did and she opened her legs wide for Connor but before he had the chance to take his position, Chelsea jumped on top Presley, presenting Connor with two pussies to choose from.

"Now you can fuck us both," she told Connor, who proceeded to do as he was told.

With Chelsea on top Presley could frig Chelsea's clitoris while Connor fucked her, which he did for a while until Chelsea had orgasmed. Then he adjusted his position and with nothing left to prove allowed himself to enjoy the last few minutes before orgasm. He pumped Presley for all he was worth before burying himself as deep inside her as possible and cumming.

When he went soft he stepped back and watched as Chelsea sucked the cum out of Presley's pussy. The two girls then kissed, snowballing what had been left in Chelsea's mouth.

Chelsea saved the last kiss for Connor though.

"Did you enjoy that?" she whispered.

"Very much," he replied.

Chapter 9

Connor woke to the sound of Chelsea's breathing. Only the two of them were in the bed. Presley must have already got up. He looked at his watch and was surprised to see that it was gone ten o'clock. Slowly he separated himself from Chelsea's embrace, careful not to wake her.

Presley was sitting outside on the patio looking at her phone when Connor found her. She could see he wasn't sure how to greet her.

"I think we can stretch to a good morning kiss," she chuckled. "Especially after what you did to me last night."

"I didn't want to presume anything," he said embracing her and kissing her on the mouth. "Chelsea's still asleep. Do you think I should wake her?"

"If I were you, I'd let her sleep. She gets up at five each day to go to that gym. She spent the day out sailing with you yesterday, she had a late night last night and I'm guessing a late night the night before too. She's exhausted poor thing."

"Five o'clock, I didn't realise," Connor said surprised.

"That's the fun of starting a new relationship. Finding out things like this."

Connor fumbled for the right words.

"Look, I'm not stepping on your toes with Chelsea, am I?"

Presley laughed then told him, "We sleep together but we're just friends, so, no you're not. Thank you for asking."

"I felt like I should ask. I don't want to make a fool of anyone."

"You've probably figured this out for yourself but Chelsea's a bit of a hippy really," Presley offered. "She has a big heart and she'll help anyone, which means that people take advantage of her good nature sometimes. She's a terrible organiser with no appreciation for money, who just lives from one week to the next."

"I'd figured as much," he laughed.

"It's a wonder she's got this far really. She needs someone who'll look after her, look out for her. But she's not the sort of girl you can tie down. So if you're interested then you're going to need to accept that."

"Duly noted."

"I've just been Googling you, Connor Patterson," Presley admitted. "It's a hell of a read. Does Chelsea know?"

"I've tried to be open with her, but there's only so much you can say on a first date. She knows it's all on-line though."

"Does she know you were married to Sophie Cruz?"

"She knows I was married but that's all."

"Sophie's a bit of a wild child by all accounts."

"So they say."

"I'm guessing last night wasn't your first rodeo."

"No it wasn't."

"And did you really sell your last company for as much as they say."

"It depends how much they say. The estimates vary a bit but the answer's yes, give or take."

"Then spoil Chelsea a bit. She won't ask for anything herself but she's had a hard time since she came to California. It'll be peanuts to you but it'll put a smile on her face. And if you really want to make a difference, pay off her student loan. That'll cost a bit more though."

"How much?"

"Around forty thousand."

"I couldn't get her to take a mobile phone off me," he chuckled. "I'd bought one but I ended up giving it to the waitress."

"That's Chelsea. Dumb as fuck sometimes," Presley laughed. "Listen, I might call a cab and take a look at Carmel. I've never been and I hear it's nice."

"Can you drive?"

"Yes."

"Then take one of the cars in the garage. There's a Jeep Rubicon, a Land Rover Defender and a 911 GT3. Take whichever you like."