A Fresh Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're fucking kidding me."

"No."

"I can take the Porsche?"

"Sure. The keys are in the car."

"Thank you and just so you know, for that you can fuck me any time you want," Presley told Connor disappearing into the house...

Chelsea didn't surface until after one o'clock and when she found Connor sitting in his study staring at a computer screen she was super apologetic.

"I'm so sorry" she told Connor. "You should have woken me."

"Presley suggested you might need the rest and it looks like you did."

"Where is she?"

"Bringing terror to the streets of Carmel. I loaned her my car."

"So we're alone then are we?" Chelsea asked straddling Connor's lap and tugging at his tee shirt.

"We are, but we need to talk first."

Chelsea looked worried. Perhaps last night had been too much for Connor.

"What about?"

"I don't want there to be any secrets between us."

"Are there?"

"Not really. My life is an open book. You can read everything about me on Wikipedia. But you haven't yet and I'd rather you heard it from me."

"Ok."

"We've already covered the money stuff, but you need to know that I was married to Sophie Cruz."

"The actress, Sophie Cruz?"

"Yes."

"Wow. She's a bit of a wild-child."

"She is."

"So what we did last night was pretty tame for you?"

"No. What we did last night was fun and I enjoyed it very much. I'm just saying it's not the first time I've done something like that."

"So what else do you need to confess?"

"Nothing really. You can read the rest on line."

"Ok."

"Actually no, there is more," Connor admitted but hesitated a moment trying to form his thoughts into a sentence. "I really like you and I wondered if you might like to go out with me, sort of boyfriend/girlfriend thing. You could stay over at my place, when Presley isn't around of course. It's not far from the gym so you wouldn't have to get up so early for work."

"Are you saying you'd like me to stay at your place because you're worried about my sleep?" Chelsea teased.

"No I'm asking you to stay at my place because I love your sexy, crazy ways and I want to spend time with you."

"Ok then."

"You will?"

"As long as I get some space in the closet for my clothes and space in the bathroom for my toothbrush and toiletries."

"Of course."

"So is that decided then? We're boyfriend-slash-girlfriend."

"Yes."

"Good. Can we fuck now?..."