A Fresh Start: Coming Clean

Story Info
Chelsea and Connor own up to getting engaged.
14.5k words
4.92
3.5k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preamble

This is the third instalment of my 'Fresh Start' series and things are beginning to change for Chelsea now. She's engaged to Connor and has accepted a new job training Connors ex-wife for an upcoming film. All Chelsea needs to do now is break the news to people.

Chapter 1

Chelsea Cartwright almost skipped to work at the gym on Monday morning. By whatever measure you chose to apply, the weekend had been life-changing for her. For a start, Connor had asked her to marry him and she'd said yes. In a year's time she would be Mrs Connor Patterson.

Not only that but she'd agreed to be bridesmaid for Connor's ex-wife, the Hollywood actress, Sophie Cruz, at her upcoming wedding to 'Sons of Mayhem' star, Lance Penning. She'd slept with Lance on the Saturday night, but compared to the other monumental events of that weekend, it almost seemed like a minor detail now.

And if this wasn't enough, Chelsea had agreed to train Sophie, full time, for her starring role in the upcoming movie, Avenging Angel. It was going to mean handing in her resignation at the gym, which she wasn't looking forward to. But times were changing for Chelsea.

Any thoughts Chelsea might have had of serving out her notice quietly were dispelled the moment she walked through the gym's entrance however. One of the other instructors had already seen the paparazzi pictures of her, Connor, Sophie and Lance as they'd left the restaurant in L.A. on Saturday night. Apparently, the photos had also appeared in the on-line versions of several papers and by the end of her morning classes it seemed that the news had travelled like wildfire through both the staff and the clientele.

Deciding she couldn't put off her resignation any longer, Chelsea went to see Carole, her supervisor. Carole was responsible for managing the gym and the spa staff, as well as the reception and maintenance people too. She was a little older than the instructors and had a motherly quality to her.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't little Miss Hollywood," Carole chuckled as Chelsea walked into her small office.

"You've seen the photos?"

"Of course and you look lovely in them by the way."

"Thanks. I'm afraid I've come to hand in my resignation, Carole," Chelsea confessed.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Carole asked.

"Sophie Cruz has offered me a job as her personal trainer, for a film she's going to do."

"A job like that won't last for ever you know," Carole said, adding a note of caution.

"I know, but I hope it might open some doors for me," Chelsea explained. "But also, Connor, my boyfriend, asked me to marry him last night."

"And that would be," Carole said, turning to her computer and reading from some celeb' website. "Connor Patterson, Crypto billionaire and ex-husband of Sophie Cruz."

"Yes."

Carole's face broke out into a smile.

"Congratulations Chelsea. I couldn't be happier for you," she said. "He's a lucky man. I know it's not been easy for you since you moved out here. I'd have paid you more if it was up to me."

"I'm not leaving because I'm unhappy, Carole. I love this place and I'm happy to work my two weeks' notice. I don't want to let anyone down. But I'd also like to ask if there's any chance I could train Sophie here some of the time."

"How about staying to the end of the week?" Carole offered. "I'll have to ask about training Sophie. You know they don't usually allow personal trainers to train their clients here but because she's so high profile it may make a difference."

"Thank you."

"Oh, is your engagement a secret?" Carole asked, lowering her voice. "I don't want to spoil anything."

"Honestly Carole, I want the whole world to know," Chelsea replied proudly.

After she left Carole's office, Chelsea quickly called Sophie. She still couldn't quite believe the famous Sophie Cruz would take her calls, but Sophie picked up immediately.

"I got your text last night. Congratulations. I couldn't be happier for you both," Sophie squealed with delight. "We could make it a double wedding."

"I'd really like that, but Connor and I are going to wait a year. I really don't want everyone to think he's marrying a gold-digger."

"Most people wait a year," Sophie said reassuringly. "It's only the really desperate singletons like me and Lance who can't wait. We're thinking about getting married in Greece by the way then taking a week off before he starts filming his Spartan movie. I hope that's ok with you and Connor, what with you being bridesmaid and Connor giving me away."

"I'm sure it will be fine. I'll let Connor know." Chelsea hesitated, then asked, "Would you be one my bridesmaids Sophie, along with my best friend Presley? I mean, I know you're busy and well, you were Connor's wife and all..."

"Of course I will," Sophie interrupted.

"Thanks. That means so much."

"And thank you for asking me. You know it would be good if you could come to L.A. next week. I know we don't start training until after the wedding but I'm keen to get healthy and I could do with a bit of a plan just to start me off. Plus I'd really like to try on some wedding dresses and I was hoping you'd come with me."

"Sophie, I'd really love that. In the meantime I'll put together an exercise and diet plan and mail it to you. Nothing complicated."

"Thanks Chelsea. Oh and Lance is looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday by the way. He'll be there early afternoon. I know this is meant to be all about your friend Grace. But if you get the chance you should let him fuck you. He enjoyed Saturday night and I really want the two of you get on."

Chapter 2

Connor Patterson had gotten out of bed at the same time Chelsea that morning then gone for a run. He felt energized and, for the first time in a while, felt like he had some direction in his life too.

When he got back to the apartment he showered, made himself some breakfast then got to work. Connor's approach had always been to tackle the difficult tasks first and nothing was going to be more difficult than convincing his long-time friend and attorney, Mike Frankle that he hadn't lost his mind. Connor picked up the phone and dialled Mike's number

"I see you couldn't help going to see Sophie," Mike began, without so much as a hello.

"I didn't know you read the celebrity pages, Mike," Connor quipped.

"I don't, but Marcie does."

"I have some news," Connor told Mike excitedly. "I'm getting married."

Connor could hear Mike sigh.

"Tell me it's not to Sophie," Mike pleaded.

"Of course it's not. Sophie's marrying Lance Penning."

"You're not marrying this..." The line went quiet while Mike checked his facts, "Chelsea Cartwright?"

"I am."

"Connor, as your friend, I need to ask if you've thought this through."

"I've never felt more confident about anything."

"I can fly out tomorrow morning. Let's meet for lunch and discuss it."

"Can we make it next week, Mike? I need you to set up a couple of companies for me first. We're going into the film business. There'll be a contract or two to finalise as well."

"Ok Connor. Just promise me you won't sign anything or marry anyone until we've spoken face to face."

"I promise."

"Oh, and congratulations I guess."

With the difficult call out of the way Connor was on a roll. The next one was to the producers of the Avenging Angel movie to discuss the terms for his investing in their film. It wasn't an area he was familiar with and so afterwards he called a few old acquaintances who he knew had invested in films in the past. It sounded like a complicated business, full of tax implications. But other people managed it, so why not him?

By the afternoon, Connor had made progress. He got back in touch with the producers and offered them a deal. They accepted in principal and both parties agreed to put the matter in the hand of their attorneys to finalise the contract.

He was just about to close his laptop when the entry intercom buzzer sounded. He pulled out his phone and, using the App, looked at who had buzzed. To his surprise he saw Presley, Chelsea's flatmate and best friend standing at the entrance. He'd completely forgotten about her getting back from her long haul trip.

He rushed to the front door of the apartment to open it. Presley stood there in her Flight Attendant outfit, holding her suitcase.

"Hi," she said. "I wasn't sure whether to wait until Chelsea was home before coming over."

"No, don't be silly. Come on in. Chelsea's been getting the room ready for you all week. I'll show it to you."

"Don't I get a hug first?" Presley asked, teasing him. "I mean, if you remember, you did fuck me last time we met. So a hug wouldn't be out of order."

Connor well remembered the threesome he, Chelsea and Presley had enjoyed the weekend before in Pebble Beach.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to be presumptuous."

Connor and Presley hugged first and then they shared a kiss.

"That's better," Presley told him. "Now, you're ok with me staying here, Connor? I mean I know Chelsea made it a condition of her moving in with you and all that, but if you're not happy then I'd rather you said now."

"Presley, I'm more than happy with it. You're very welcome."

"So how was L.A.? I hear you were going to have a reunion with your ex."

It suddenly occurred to Connor that Presley knew nothing about what had happened over the weekend. She must have been travelling, or Chelsea must have wanted to tell her the news in person.

"I'll let Chelsea tell you when she gets back," he replied, avoiding the question. "I don't want to spoil her fun. But look, I have to go out for a bit. I said I'd meet Chelsea after work."

"No problem. I think I'll get a shower then a nap," Presley replied. "My body clock is seriously fucked. Will you wake me when you get back? I want to hear everything about L.A."

"Sure..."

Chapter 3

When Chelsea walked into the Gym's reception area she was surprised to see Connor waiting for her.

"I didn't know you were going to be here," she said, giving him a big hug.

"I couldn't resist. Besides there's something we need to do."

"What's that?"

"Well, before I tell you, you need to know that Presley turned up just before I left."

"Oh no. I completely forgot. Is she ok?"

"She's fine. She was going to take a nap. She said to wake her when we got back. I didn't say anything."

"Thank you. I can't wait to tell her. I want her to be my bridesmaid. Oh, I asked Sophie to be one as well. I hope that's ok. And Sophie says her wedding is going to be in Greece. And she's asked me to come to L.A. next week to look at dresses with her. Is that ok?"

"It's all fine," Connor said, chuckling at her enthusiasm.

"So what do we need to do then?"

"I thought we could choose an engagement ring."

Chelsea squealed with excitement. Everyone in the reception area turned to look at her, but she didn't care a bit.

Connor drove them the short distance to the Cartier store. Chelsea was so excited she felt like she could explode at any moment. Once they were inside the store however, it was apparent that there was a difference of opinion about the type of ring each of them wanted. Connor was looking at the statement pieces and had identified a beautiful six carat solitaire diamond ring. But Chelsea wasn't sure.

"It's a beautiful ring Connor. I love it, honestly I do. But I want something I can wear every day. Something that tells people I'm engaged. I'd always be worried about knocking a ring like this, or losing it, or it getting stolen."

"But I don't want you to look back in twenty years and wish you'd had something more memorable," he explained.

"A lot of people have day rings and evening rings these days," the sales assistant interjected helpfully.

It seemed such a simple solution that they both wondered why they hadn't thought about it themselves.

"So which ring would you choose?" Connor asked.

Chelsea asked the assistant to bring out some lower profile rings with smaller diamonds. When she came back with a selection Chelsea instantly saw the one. It was a thick platinum band, with a half carat diamond set into a channel cut into the ring that protected the stone. Chelsea tried it on and it fitted perfectly. She knew she'd found the one for her.

"What do you think?" she asked, showing it to Connor.

"It's nice. It kind'a looks a bit like a wedding ring though," Connor commented.

"I know. I think it's one of the reasons I like it. Is that ok?"

"Of course it is," Connor said giving her a squeeze. "We'll take both," he told the assistant.

"Our jeweller can adjust the solitaire for you overnight," the assistant confirmed. "Are you happy with the fit of the other ring?" she asked Chelsea.

"It's perfect," Chelsea told the lady.

"Do you want me to have it cleaned for you. Just to give the stone an extra sparkle? It will be ready in the morning."

Chelsea looked at Connor with pleading eyes.

"Please don't make me take it off," she told Connor.

"I think we'll take it as it is," Connor told the assistant.

Chapter 4

Within a nanosecond of Chelsea and Connor getting back to the apartment, Presley had spotted the engagement ring on Chelsea's finger.

"You're fucking what?" Presley exclaimed when Chelsea told her they'd got engaged.

Chelsea shared the events of the weekend in intimate detail, while Presley listened, open mouthed.

"I leave you for one week, not even a week in fact and this happens," Presley said pretending to be outraged. But then she took hold of Chelsea and told her, "I'm really happy for you. Both of you."

The two girls hugged and Chelsea began to cry.

"I expect you to take good care of her," Presley told Connor. "She's precious this one."

"I will," Connor promised, "but I don't think you're completely off the hook, I'm afraid."

"We still want you to live with us," Chelsea clarified. "Nothing's changed really. You and I are still going to have nights in, watching Netflix and eating ice cream in our pyjamas. And I've already told Connor that, when you're here, you'll be sleeping with us. We'll be a little threesome like we were in Pebble Beach."

"And you're ok with this?" Presley asked Connor.

"To be honest I can't really see a downside," Connor laughed.

"And you're alright with me fucking Connor?" she asked Chelsea.

"You can fuck him any time you want. You don't need to ask. In fact I'm counting on you keeping him satisfied when I'm away."

Presley thought for a moment, "Do I get to be a bridesmaid too?" she asked boldly.

"I want you to be Maid of Honour," Chelsea replied doing her best to hold back the tears again. "I couldn't get married without my best friend by my side."

They ordered in pizza to celebrate and sat talking about the weekend and plans for the future.

"So we've crossed Presley off the list of people who need to be told. That just leaves your parents and mine."

Chelsea hadn't forgotten about telling her parents but she wasn't looking forward to it either. The news was going to come as a surprise, especially as they'd never met Connor and she hadn't seen them herself in almost three years.

"I think we have to go and see mine, Connor," she told him.

"Of course we do. I've got to ask your Dad for your hand in marriage," he joked.

"It's a bit late for that," Chelsea laughed.

"Why don't we go and see them this weekend?" Connor suggested.

"Can Presley come to?" Chelsea asked. "For moral support."

"I don't see why not."

"I guess I should go call my mom then," Chelsea conceded.

After they'd finished eating, Presley was on the verge of falling asleep. So she excused herself, leaving Connor and Chelsea to cuddle up on the sofa. Connor was keen to know more about Chelsea's family and her life in Milwaukee and Chelsea tried to fill him in.

When it was time to turn in they found Presley asleep in their bed. Chelsea snuggled up to her and Presley, who was only half awake, sighed. Connor got in behind Chelsea and spooned her. Chelsea wiggled her bottom against him provocatively and Connor couldn't help parting her cheeks then using his fingers to probe her pussy. He gently massaged the folds of her labia until her lips became moist then, dribbling some saliva onto his fingers, Connor transferred it to the head of his cock, just to ease his initial passage into her. It didn't prove too difficult though, Chelsea was wetter than he'd realised.

Lying between her best friend and her future husband, Chelsea was in heaven. She nuzzled her face into Presley's neck as Connor, very gently, fucked her from behind. She couldn't help fingering her clit as Connor reached around and began to massage her nipples. Chelsea knew her own buttons only too well and it didn't take long before she'd brought herself off to orgasm. She tried not to make too much noise in case they woke Presley but her body shook as she climaxed. Then, afterwards, she reached down and let her fingers play with the base of Connor's shaft. Connor kept up his gentle pace and, helped by Chelsea's touch, he quietly came inside her. When he went soft Chelsea felt some of his cum leak out and run across her thigh. Connor softly kissed the back of her neck and she felt herself drifting off to sleep.

Chapter 5

On Tuesday morning, Chelsea and Connor got up, leaving the sleeping Presley in bed.

"Is she always this tired when she gets back?" Connor asked.

"Pretty much," Chelsea laughed. "She tends to burn the candle at both ends on long-haul trips. I've seen her sleep for a whole day in the past."

Chelsea left for work and Connor went out for a run. He was enjoying his running. It was something he hadn't been able to do on a boat and he wondered about training for a marathon or maybe even a triathlon.

When he got back, the apartment was quiet. He didn't want to disturb Presley but he also needed to have a shower and change into some fresh clothes. He decided to have a coffee first and set off the fancy espresso maker then savoured the view out over the bay as he drank his coffee. The only thing the apartment lacked, he thought, was a balcony.

"Mmm coffee," came Presley's voice from behind him.

Connor got up to see Presley in Chelsea's short silk dressing gown tied at the waist by a cord. It was quite revealing on Chelsea but since Presley was three inches taller and several cup sizes larger it struggled to cover everything.

"Ok, let's get the important stuff out of the way," Connor joked. "Let me show you how the coffee machine works."

Presley stood close behind Connor as he explained how to operate the machine and, when he was through, he felt Presley's hand on his waist.

"That's all very interesting," she told him, 'but I'm not really sure I want coffee anymore."

"We have water or juice," he told her.

"I'll pass," she told him undoing the belt on the gown and pulling the sides apart to reveal her ample bosom.

Connor had a type and his type was definitely petite. Chelsea fitted it perfectly, so had Sophie. But just because you liked Ferraris didn't mean you couldn't appreciate a Porsche every now and again. Connor couldn't help staring at Presley's breasts and Presley could see she'd got his attention.

"The one thing Chelsea doesn't have," Presley chuckled looking down at her breasts. "But fortunately, she has a friend who does. And that friend needs you to fuck her."

"I haven't had a shower," Connor admitted.

"I don't care. I just need you to fuck me," Presley told him.

Presley led Connor into the bedroom and, after slipping out of her robe, lay back on the bed, spreading her legs provocatively for him. Connor stripped off his running gear then knelt between her thighs and lowered his head to suck on her nipples while he cupped her breasts in his hands.