All Comments on 'A Fresh Start Pt. 01'

by TomDeLuca117

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
thedayafterthedayafterabout 4 years ago

Liked the story it started nice and slow but then suddenly went a 100 miles and hour. As a first story it started pretty good but think you should have put more detail in building the relationship between Micheal and Fi a bit more before they ended up fucking. They hadn't met since they were six years old but within 24 hours they were having sex.

If you were just writing a sex story then it just about works but if you wanted to write a story with more depth then it needs to build the anticipation, it's what makes a story erotic.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 4 years ago
very nice

holy sweet baby Jesus that was hot!!!! cant wait to see what that minx has in store for her cousin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A good start. I think this could get serious as they are the only 2 young people on the farm. He is handsome and she is pretty and available. With so much emotions just below the surface, they will be drawn closer. 5 stars. Thanks for your time and imagination.

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeabout 4 years ago
Do continue

A great first outing, I enjoyed the setup, I do agree that after the slow start the story jumped straight to overdrive very rapidly. Please continue, perhaps flesh out some remembrances between the two and have them admit that they liked each other a bit more that as cousins previously.

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Good

Good start, looking forward to more. A Farm should have a loft with hay if there's Horses and such. Great place for wild sex.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Like most authors here on Lit., he made the guy a wimpy wuss. I quit reading after a half page.

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 years ago

Good start, just don't not continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous