A Fresh Start Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael sat up and dropped to his knees. Before plunging his face into her pussy he looked up at her and grinned as she ran her hands through his hair. Then she slowly guided him to her snatch and he started to eat her out. Fiona arched her back as Michael pleasured her with his tongue. She shuddered in ecstasy and pulled Michael's hair. As he continued to tease her clit with his tongue Michael could feel his own desire building with every shudder of Fiona's body. Her pleasure was making his throbbing cock ache and he knew he wouldn't be able to take anymore waiting. He pulled his face away from Fiona's slit and stood up. He grabbed her arms and forced her down onto the bed. This turned her on even more as he shucked off his boxers and joined her on the bed.

With increasing urgency he lined up his length with her quivering pussy and thrust himself deep into her. They both let out a long moan that Michael was sure could be heard one state over. Fiona wrapped her legs around his waist in a desperate attempt to pull him deeper into her. Michael slowly started to move his hips, moving in and out of her moist snatch at a steady pace as they both got used to each other.

"Fuck me, Michael," Fiona urged, "Fuck your cousin senseless!"

Michael started to quicken his pace. Fiona gasped and started to claw his back as she raised her pelvis to meet his thrusts. She pulled him down into a passionate kiss as her breathing came in short gasps. Michael was nearing his orgasm and when Fiona clamped down on his cock he knew she too was close to cumming.

"I'm cumming, Michael! Fuck! Fuck me harder! Make me cum!"

"I'm going to cum too, Fi..." He gasped.

"Cum in me, Michael," she whispered into his ear before she bit on his earlobe, "I want you to fill me up with your cum!"

Michael thrust into his cousin harder and harder, ramming it home in every thrust. Then he felt Fiona's pussy tighten around his cock as she came. With a final thrust of his hips he buried his dick deep into her and unleashed a flood of cum the likes of which he had never experienced before. Fiona let out a scream and wrapped her limbs around him. She shuddered beneath him as he filled her cunt with his seed.

"Oh, Michael!" She hollered as she continued to rock her hips against him in the throes of her orgasm. "Oh god, yes!"

Michael collapsed and Fiona rested his head on her breasts. She let out a satisfied sigh and stroked his hair. Michael shut his eyes and listened to her heartbeat as it raced behind her perfect breasts.

"Now that... was fun," Fiona giggled.

"It was..." Michael agreed.

She smiled, "I can't wait until we do this again tomorrow night."

Michael looked up at her, "Tomorrow night?"

She gave him a coy grin, "You didn't think this would be a one time thing, did you?"

"I didn't know what would happen after this," Michael shrugged.

She giggled, "If you didn't notice on the tour I gave you of the grounds, there really isn't much to do here apart from swimming in the creek." She traced his arm with her finger. "While that gives us a chance to model sexy swimwear, that isn't as fun as fucking your brains out."

Michael grinned, "You're a dirty little whore aren't you?"

She feigned an injured look, "Is that what you think of me? As a whore to use and throw away?"

Michael kissed her nipple, "Oh, no. I think you're a sexy little minx."

"Is that how you talk to your own cousin?" she teased.

"Only if she likes it," he playfully bit her nipple ever so carefully.

"Good thing I do," she sat up as Michael clambered off of her.

"Fi..." Michael sighed, "can I ask you something?"

Fiona collected her clothes and started to put them on. "Shoot."

"Why did you do all of this?"

She smiled, "I told you already: fun is in short supply around here. I've been busting my ass for the last two months stressing over college and you have been through hell. We both need an outlet, so why not help each other out?"

"Is it that simple?"

"Does it have to be more complicated?"

Michael shrugged, "I guess not..."

"So what's the problem?" she leaned over to him and planted a kiss on his cheek, "It's clear you and I need to enjoy life more. Are you really going to protest free sex with someone with these?" She teased him with a peek of her breasts one last time before putting on her bra and shirt.

Michael grinned, "Nope."

"See? You don't see me protesting, not when you've got those abs..." she grinned.

"So what do you want to do tomorrow?" Michael asked.

"Let me think about it, I'll surprise you in the morning."

"What sort of surprise?" Michael winked.

"That's part of the suspense," she giggled, "Though it may be a bad idea to give you a morning quickie with your mom in the other room."

"True..." Michael sighed, "we'll need to be more careful in the future."

She nodded, "I don't want your mom finding out about this. She'd kill all the fun."

"We don't want that," Michael nodded.

She sighed, "We should talk about this later." She leaned over and kissed him again before starting for the door. "Goodnight, Michael. Get some rest, you'll need it for tomorrow."

Michael smiled and watched Fiona leave before he fell back into bed with his mind racing at mach ten. His life had been full of change recently, but everything he had been through before was insignificant compared to the last half hour. It was significant in that it was the first change he had encountered that he actually liked. As he changed into a pair of shorts he spotted the black thong lying on the floor. He quickly snatched them up and stared at them lovingly. As he tucked the thong into the back corner of the drawer he found them in a fleeting thought crossed his mind. He wondered if this had been Fiona's plan all along, if the thong had been a plant, a conversation starter that she could use to seduce him. After mulling this thought over in his head for a moment he shook his head and closed the drawer. He didn't care if she had planned on seducing him all along, it didn't matter.

Michael leaped into bed and had a huge smile on his face. For a fresh start, it was starting out better than he had hoped. And for the first time in the last couple of months, Michael felt like his future was completely open.

12