A Freshman's Summer Class Ch. 02

Story Info
College freshman continues learning a new trade for summer.
3.5k words
4.48
33.7k
30

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by HotandHollow

**All characters are of legal age for adult content.**

We Continue from where we left off with our brave hero, as his adventure continues during his summer of higher education learning! This is a continuing series that will continue, releasing as my helpful editors help me clean up my mess for release. Much thanks goes out to them, as the editors that helped will be listed with each chapter. Thanks gang!

Chapter 2

The next morning Mark picked me up as usual, and I didn't say much, as I was tired and couldn't stop thinking about eating my own cum the previous night. Twice. Fucking twice, man...once can be explained away. Twice? Well, I didn't want to continue that thought, so I started telling Mark about how folder two's video was harder, and I didn't make it through it, and would have to keep trying.

Mark said, "well dude, you've been at it for days and you should be through the few folders by now, able to hold your orgasm without much effort from yourself. You may need to try something else, I don't think edging is working for you. Seriously though, folder two was the easy one! I even put videos in there that are censored so you could get through the hour more easily without seeing all that T&A!"

"Dude, I don't know man! It was still really freaking hot and I'm just not that good at edging, I guess. I need more time to practice," I protested back.

"I'll have a plan for you in a few days. I'll have to ask Ms. Kelly what she thinks you should do, since clearly the videos aren't working for you like they did for me." Mark retorted.

Slightly dejected that I'm doing something wrong, I was quiet for most the rest of the day. After work I of course did go home and try to get through folder two's file again. I made it past the hot-dogging portion at least, but eventually I came hard. This time I was jerking my dick down my leg toward the floor. I didn't want my cum on my hand or shooting at my mouth...even though I was confident I wouldn't eat my cum anymore. The rest of the week was pretty similar, work, home, eat, shower, watch video and edge my dick as long as I could. Touching it in different ways all the time, pointing it down, pushing it along my thigh, only rubbing under the tip, slow strokes, long strokes, caressing my balls. I wasn't eating my cum at least, but I was sampling the living hell out of all that precum I was making.

I found that precum tastes much different. Almost sweet. I had to admit, I liked it. After a few nights of licking up my precum while edging and finally cumming, I wasn't so embarrassed about it...falling asleep just fine afterwards. I mean, my body makes the stuff, and I'm pretty healthy, its not like it will kill me.

That next morning Mark had a new idea for me to try. He admitted this one was weird as hell, and it was alright if I didn't want to try it. Ms Kelly suggested it, and even Mark thought it was too much. He said that Ms. Kelly understood my problem all too well, and thought Mark should bring me over so she could meet me and discuss options. Admittedly, this actually turned me on, but I felt bad if I was stepping in on my best friends territory. Mark guessed my thoughts, and put my mind at ease saying its not like him and Ms. Kelly were a couple. The age difference was just too much for that to work out. With Mark's comforting words, I agreed to head over after work.

We arrived at Ms. Kelly's house and she was super nice and warm and inviting. She was around 45 years old I would guess, her face was beautiful in that experienced way. Her body was what you would expect for a suburbanite divorced wife with two grown kids. She probably weighed as much as me I would guess, and was nice and plump in the chest, ass, and thighs. Not unattractive at all, just not what we are trained to consider hot.

As we came inside she mentioned a few things Mark and I could fix some other time around the house. She then noticed our smell, and immediately ordered us to take showers and clean up before dinner and drinks, so we could chat like adults.

Mark took the master bedroom bath, and I grabbed the guest bath. Ms. Kelly had two daughters that were grown and out of the house, but their bedrooms shared a bathroom. Everything was still decorated for growing girls, in other words, pink explosions everywhere! I disrobed and got the shower started. I could only get the water to be either super hot, or cold. So I went with super hot. Using the products in the shower, I smelled great, amazingly fruity So much strawberry. So much pink. The super hot water just washing away so much more than sweat and dirt, it seemed.

The sudden realization that I don't have fresh clothing only hit me as I was drying off. I should have stopped at home first. I texted Mark my dilemma, and that I didn't want to put back on my sweat coated clothing from the day's work. He texted back to hold tight, and chill out in Debbie's room. Debbie being one of the daughters. I had no clue which daughter's room was which, but whatever.

Five minutes later, Ms. Kelly came in with some black work out shorts and a pink tank top...and a pair of white panties. My mouth hung open, and Ms. Kelly said, "Yeah yeah, I know what you're thinking. Look, my ex-husband didn't leave much behind, so the shorts are all I could find. I'm not even sure these are his. The shirt is my daughter's, and the underwear, well, its not like you can see it after you put the shorts on. Just wear them like a good boy, don't complain. We won't talk about it after that."

Something about the way she said "good boy" had me a bit woozy. She dropped the clothes on the bed next to me and walked out. I stared at the panties for like 5 minutes, feeling them in my hands...silky smooth, pretty big as they would fit me, and just white and normal looking. Nothing frilly on the edges, and not a ridiculous g-string or something. These were classic silk granny panties as they were called.

I figured since Ms. Kelly knew why I was there, and Mark knew all about the edging (well, almost all of it), and I knew these two were fucking, what the hell was there to be embarrassed about? I put the panties on, and they were a little snug, so they almost fit like a pair of whitey tighties. I completed the outfit with the borrowed black shorts and finally the pink tank top. Now the pink top was small, and was tight fitting on me. But whatever. I felt it made me look buffer since it was so tight.

Walking downstairs to meet up with Mark and Ms. Kelly, is when I figured out why the panties were nothing like my tighty-whities. They were rubbing my dick as I walked, but since it was silk, it was a very nice feeling. My dick immediately responded by getting half hard. I pushed it down through the leg band so my dick was pointed down my leg. They shouldn't notice, the shorts were loose.

So Ms. Kelly made us salads for dinner, which was fine because she also was plying us with some fancy wine. I assume it was fancy, as I don't know shit about wine. We talked about how it took me a long time to get through folder one, and how I just couldn't get past folder two, etc. I left out the cum eating parts, didn't think it was relevant. Ms. Kelly eyed me like a lioness eyeing a gazelle. Sipping her wine, smiling at me as I divulged details, about how the cock-in-an-ass-crack was overwhelming for me, etc. I had no idea why I was sharing those details.

She would just say, "That's great, honey, that is so hot to imagine. What else did you like, my good boy?"

There were those words again, "good boy"...every time I heard them my mind would go a little fuzzy, and immediately think back to watching dicks...cocks...getting stroked, sucked, sandwiched, ground on. Watching them all cumming...and how I would then cum, and how I ate my own load...

Yup, you guessed it...my dick was rock hard at this point, without a chance of softening, as the head and a few inches were out the underwear pointed down my leg with the underwear seam banding acting like a cock ring, keeping my cock inflated. Every shift in my seat I could feel the fabric of the panties rubbing along my shaft and balls, and the pant legs of my shorts rubbing my dick's inflated, sensitive head.

The wine wasn't helping, all the discussions so far have been about me jerking off, about why I was jerking off, and how I lost my virginity. It was all so intense. With those dark eyes and deep red lips constantly squared in my direction. Fuck! I was losing my mind!

Ms. Kelly stood up at that moment, got another bottle of wine out, and said she had a proposal for me. She stated that the edging thing doesn't work for everyone, and some people just jerk off too much. She said the opposite tact should work on me, and that I should try putting myself in a chastity device so I couldn't jerk off. This, coupled with watching the videos should make me more resistant to over stimulation, in essence, lasting longer in the sack! I thought it all sounded great in my boner addled mind. Apparently, I agreed to go through with it.

It was at that moment, I made another mistake. As it happens, wouldn't you believe it, Ms. Kelly happened to have a few chastity devices in her house, and we could get on with it right now!

"Wouldn't that be great, you can start your self improvement immediately!" She cooed.

I was still seated, because my dick was hard, and the wine was getting to me. But as I've always been told, and failed to practice all the time, "fortune favors the bold". So here I was, deciding that this was the time that I would be the bold one! Did I mention I wasn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier?

I said, "Yes Ms. Kelly...I think I'm ready to go ahead and start now! Plus the idea of me going out and buying one of those things myself just seems impossible, to be honest."

Ms. Kelly smiled a wide grin that actually lacked any mirth. The analogy of the cat and canary should have come to mind, but she was beautiful, seductive, and down right charming. She had me. This was especially true when she uttered those words in response to me, "Good boy." Warm all over...

She had me stand up, and I did without thinking. Mark and her came over to me, each taking a hand and leading me to the master bathroom. I was woozy from the wine and from all the attention, and a good portion of my blood was in my penis, so my brain wasn't protesting. They sat me on the bed, one on each side of me, as they leaned across me and started making out. I was so confused. But it only lasted for like 30 seconds. They were so close, they both smelled like strawberries too...same body wash, I assumed.

It was then that Ms. Kelly asked me to be a "good boy", and let Mark help me out of my clothes. I did just what she asked. I could never tell her no in this stage. Mark slowly took my top off, his hands lingering around my chest for some reason. He moved his hands down my naked torso to my hips, and pushed the shorts down my legs...again his hands never leaving my body as he removed them.

And there it was. My hard dick poking out my left leg side of the panties. I forgot about it, and there was no hiding it now. They both saw it, Ms. Kelly letting out an audible giggle. Mark just stared at it, making me a bit uncomfortable. I was about to grab the shorts and put them back on when Ms. Kelly said, "Now be a good boy and tell me, did Mark removing your clothes make you hard? Or maybe you like the feeling of those silk panties so much that you're perverted dick got all hard, hrmm?"

I stumbled in my mind to answer her. Surely I couldn't admit to something like Mark's hands having an effect on me, I was straight after all. So I immediately answered her, "the...the panties. They feel so...so...good, in places."

Ms. Kelly simply had that mirthless smile again. Predatory. No words were said, as Mark's hands returned to my waist. They felt so warm when they moved inside the waist band of the panties and he slowly, so devilishly slowly, removed them. Again his hands never leaving my body the whole way down my legs. His face was only like a foot from my dick, and maybe if he...what the hell was I thinking?

"Very nice, my good boys, both of you. Alan, why don't you lie back on the bed here with me?" Ms. Kelly cooed again.

Red flags should have gone off in my head, but the constant state of arousal, and all that wine, I had no chance against this huntress.

"You're such a good boy. You are going to be so good at pleasing others after all this, don't you worry!" she continued, while kissing my cheek lightly.

Mark came and laid next to me on the opposite side as Ms. Kelly. She leaned across me as they started making out again, right above me. All I could do was watch, and stay aroused. I could hear Ms. Kelly giggle again. She told me I needed to take better care of myself, and should have no hair around my cock, like a good boy. Every time I heard those words the pang of euphoria would hit my mind.

They led me to the bathroom then, and oddly enough, there was already water in the bath tub. Not full, just about half. They had me kneel down in the tub, while Ms. Kelly took a cup of water and poured it over my crotch. She told me to sit on the bathtub edge and rub shaving cream all over my crotch. After, Ms. Kelly herself began to shave my crotch. She took effort to not touch my dick or my balls, she had me do that. I would move them as she asked, she would shave, and then ask me to move them again. I stayed hard during this process of humiliating circumstance, and I loved every moment of it.

After washing up and drying off we returned to the bed.

Again they each laid on a side of me, as Ms. Kelly then asked, "Are you ready, sweetie? We'll have to get that nasty cum out of you first, then we can get you locked away for your training."

I was in no shape to argue or disagree. In fact, I was all for it at that moment with my dick so inflated and ragingly hard looking ready to burst. "As you wish, Ms. Kelly," was all I could mutter shakily.

She told me to close my eyes, and for good measure, Mark produced a sleep mask from the end table and put it over my eyes. I felt them moving around on the bed and then it happened. Sweet warmth surrounded my dick, enveloped me, not too much suction, just barely any, prolonging my climax. The best way to describe it is fireworks in my mind, as it was the greatest thing I've experienced to date; as remembering the feeling of sex was near impossible for me due to its brevity.

And then I shot my load. It was a lot, shot after shot after shot, from all the teasing and sexual tension. I lay there shuddering briefly, as they moved around on the bed again. Removing the sleep mask from my eyes, I saw them both standing and smiling at me. Mark went to the bathroom as Ms. Kelly started with the chastity device.

The unfamiliar feeling of something hard being slipped over my shaft and balls, one at a time, was what I felt first. The ring of plastic firmly sat against my body, with my dick and balls pushed through it. Next, Ms. Kelly fed my shaft into the pink plastic tube. It was a tight fit, but she worked it into the device, pushing it together with the ring, and then locking it in place. When I heard the lock snap shut, my fate had been sealed.

She wiggled up the bed so she was next to me again, saying, "That's more like it. It may be uncomfortable for a bit. But you will make it through, and be a god at pleasuring when you're done, I promise!"

She then leaned over further and started making out with me. Her tongue darting into my mouth, wrestling with my tongue. She tasted a little salty, and I assumed its because she drank my cum. I didn't freak out, as at this point, I've sampled my own product enough to not be afraid of it.

Ms. Kelly got up and started making out with Mark again. I just laid there, feeling around my crotch, getting the details by touch of my new cock prison. "God, I hope this is worth it," I thought. As I got up, I returned myself into the panties, shorts, and pink tank top. I was a little embarrassed about my current predicament, and didn't need it bared to the world. My hosts stopped making out then.

"Come here my good boi," Ms. Kelly said, although it sounded a little different this time. I obeyed, and came to her. She leaned down and started making out with me again now. It wasn't long, just a few seconds, and she released me. Oddly, she tasted of a renewed saltiness.

"Thanks honey, let's get you home. Here's a USB stick with new videos. There's about a dozen on there. Since you can't cum from touching your dick, just watch one of them completely and then go to sleep. Give me your cell phone number and I'll text you some files to listen to that will help you fall asleep. You'll need them," Ms. Kelly said in closing, as I got ready to leave.

Mark drove me home and dropped me off. I waved off my parents and went to my room. I was going right to bed, but remembered Ms. Kelly told me to watch one video a night. So I loaded up the USB stick, and watched a video.

I was so confused. Again, all the girls were censored, and could only see in clear high definition the big cocks the girls played with. There was a soundtrack but it was hard to hear. The music was distant, and a scratching noise was with it. I got to talk to Mark about the audio on these things! Continuing my visual escapade I watched those uncensored dicks seeping precum, to lube themselves in the lithe little hands, between their globes of censored flesh, sawing back and forth, back and forth...back...and forth...cumming...cum...

I woke up at my desk a few hours later. I fell asleep during the video. Must have been that wine. Looking down at my crotch I got a little concerned. My whole dick and balls were basically red. I assumed it was from the shaving, and then I also noticed how wet everything was. Apparently, I leaked precum all over myself.

I used my hand to clean it up some, and took a taste. It was like second nature now, and it was sweet, so why not? I went to bed and slept till morning, not needing the audio file assistance Ms. Kelly had texted over to me.

I've been home from college for about 4 weeks at this point. Everything seemed like it was going great for my sophomore year and I would be a confident pleasuring machine when I returned. I couldn't wait!

But I had to continue with Mark and Ms. Kelly, become everything a pleasure machine should be in a short summer!