A Freshman's Summer Class Ch. 03

Story Info
A college freshman continues his training.
3.2k words
4.55
29k
23

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by HotandHollow

**All characters are of legal age for adult content.**

We Continue from where we left off with our brave hero, as his adventure continues during his summer of higher education learning! This is a continuing series I'll be releasing as my helpful editor(s) help me clean up my mess.. Much thanks goes out to them, as the editor(s) that helped will be listed with each chapter. Thanks gang!

Chapter 3

Waking up to Mark calling me again, I threw on a shirt and ran out to the truck to get to work. Mark laughed as we drove away, while I struggled to wake up. He took pity on me and stopped at the gas station so I could grab a coffee and a bite to eat.

In line to pay, I noticed why Mark had been laughing, as the clerk was smiling at me and the guy behind me was giggling to himself. I had on the outfit from the night before — pink tank top and all. And by all, I mean including the pair of panties, the only pair I had at this point. I didn't even notice since I just woke up and ran out of the house. But here I was now, about to spend the day working in a cute shirt and girly underwear. Super duper, I thought to myself.

Getting back in the truck, I laughed it off. I told Mark it was because I'd overslept, again, and it could happen to anyone. Mark found this hilarious that I would go to sleep wearing panties. He had a point, but to be honest, with having a cage around my cock for the first time, you don't really notice the underwear you're wearing! He agreed, that wasn't a far-fetched point.

It was sunny and warm, so early on in what was to be a long day of cutting grass, I ditched the pink tank top. Mark barely wore a shirt most days anyways. I had never really noticed before, but today I did. Mark's body was smooth all over, with good definition. He wasn't huge or built by any means, but you could see the muscles on his body. I would look over at him and catch him staring at me and vice versa.

It wasn't erotic or anything — I was just fascinated by how smooth his body looked. He'd never had a lot of body hair, but now it looked like he had none! I was drawn to it for some reason. His smooth chest, with his dark, tight nipples sitting on slightly puffy pecs. His toned and smooth legs. As I was stealing glances, my crotch got tight and painful. Keeping my mind busy with physical labor was just about the only option I had to take my mind off the painful tightness in my caged cock. This got me through the rest of the workday.

Mark dropped me off at home after work. I ran in, had a quick bite with my parents, and took a shower. I was on autopilot, I guess, as I used all my mom's bath stuff. I smelled nice and fruity, just like that night at Ms. Kelly's. The memory of that made a ton of blood try to rush into my cock, but my cage prevented it. All I got was a constrictive pain again, but my thoughts were still focused on my perverted night with her and Mark.

I had the panties, dirty as they were, and decided to wash them in the sink with some hand soap. I had no idea what else to do! Took them back to my room and hung them in my closet to dry. Threw on my PJ's, set my alarm clock, and then sat to watch my daily video.

Tonight's porn was different again. It just showed closeups of girls chests with shirts on. The girls would slowly pull their shirts up along their bodies, and their big boobs would deform and slowly begin to pop out from the bottom of the shirts. Except, they didn't.

In normal speed, in super-slow-mo action, the shirts were pulled tightly up their beautiful bodies, titties deforming and clearly showing hard nipples trying to cut through fabric. And then right as they were about to pop out from the bottom of the shirt — screen cut to a huge, pulsing cock, shooting cum through the air. Balls pulled tight to the bottom of the shaft as cock after cock shot cum across the screen.

Same terrible audio, but I tried to just focus on the titties. Sure, my dick was trying to get hard, but the cage did its job, and I was given only a constrictive pressure type of pain on my manhood. Since my balls hung free, I gently stroked them, remembering how Ms. Kelly had shaved them. How smooth they were to the touch. How the smoothness reminded me of Mark's body from today, all smooth and hairless.

Now a good amount of pain surged in my crotch, as my dick started trying to get hard in earnest. I immediately released my balls and just stared at the screen, at titties and then cocks...titties then cocks. I'm not getting turned on by my best friend's body, I'm not getting turned on by my best friend's body, I repeated in my head over and over again while watching those titties play switch-a-roo with the hard juicy cocks.

The video ended and I immediately tried to go to sleep. Struggling to fall asleep, I succumbed to trying out the audio files Ms. Kelly had sent me. I put my headset in and hit play on my phone. I laid back down. The audio files were nice, slow, gentle music. There was a distant voice track layered on it that I could hear, but it was too low to make out what they were saying...

Oddly enough, the next thing I know, my alarm was going off. The audio files worked! Almost too well I would say, as I barely even remembered hitting play.

As I was getting dressed, a moment of panic hit me. I couldn't leave the panties hanging in my closet, or in my room for that matter, as my mother would surely find them. My mind told me the most logical thing to do would be to just wear them, so wear them I did. To be honest, it didn't seem wrong in any way to me at this point. The fact that I wasn't embarrassed about wearing girls underwear made me think all this edging, and now chastity training, was working. I chalked it up to me having more confidence, that underwear choice didn't faze me.

During the workday, shirts were optional again, and Mark did catch me wearing the panties again. They were creeping up my backside when I was bent over doing some weed pulling. Mark laughed it off, saying, "I understand," and said no more.

The video that evening, again, was a little different. This time the women were all wearing some leather-looking outfits, except they were insanely tight and shiny. The boys in the video clips, looking like my age or in their early 20s, were all fairly slight, had completely shaved bodies, and some even had chastity cages on. All the clips making up the video had women in some sort of authority role, all over thirty years old, berating and humiliating the boys.

They would bend them over and spank them. They would tug and play with their chastity cages. A few of the women had their boys on all fours as they manipulated their balls with one hand, while the other stroked, prodded, pushed against that area between the balls and asshole. The boys seemed to be enjoying it, as their caged cocks were leaking precum beneath them.

I was so turned on by this, and without the ability to touch my own cock, I decided to give it a try, too. I put my feet up on the desk next to my computer so I could have easier access. Grabbing my balls with my left hand, I sucked on the fingers of my right hand to get them wet, and moved my hand to the space beneath my balls. I tried to emulate the women in the video. At first, I didn't understand what had those boys moaning and gyrating to the ministrations of those women's hands...then I poked a bit deeper at one spot and BAM!

I moaned out loud. Suddenly I knew what had those boys in such a fervor of joyous torture. What an interesting feeling! A tingling sensation deeper than where I was touching connected to my dick and balls. So when I hit that spot, the tingle would travel to the tip of my dick. A nice sensation that worked well with my ball play. My precum was leaking down at this point, lubing the area real nice for my hands. I rubbed along, pushed against my flesh, prodding parts of me I never knew existed before as pleasure centers.

As the video ended, I stopped my handy work on my new erogenous zone. I was pretty horny at this point, and really wanted to get off. With my mind in such a state, I did the now normal routine, cleaning up my precum by licking it off my hands and off my seat. There would be no sleep for me tonight without the magic of those audio files. Just like the previous night, I hit play and the gentle sounds and music, along with the extremely light whispering, put me right out.

Work the following day was normal. Weather rolled in after lunch so we bailed and went to Mark's house. He said he wanted to grab something for me. We crashed on his couch and watched some sports and smoked a bowl.

Afterwards, he asked me how I was doing with the "lockdown," as he called it. I told him about the previous video, and how I'd played with the spot behind my balls. He smiled. "That was probably your prostate," he said. So, with the obvious confusion on my face, Mark spent the next ten minutes or so explaining to me what my prostate was, where it was, and why it felt good to play around in that area.

"Amazing," was all I could say to him, open-mouthed wonder showing plainly.

Mark laughed so hard at my expression he snorted. I was just fascinated. Why didn't I know about this before, dammit!

"OK," Mark said, "come on. The other reason I brought you over was to help you with your panty fascination. Don't play dumb — you've worn them every day since you got them, dude!"

So upstairs we went, but instead of heading to Mark's room, we detoured to his sister's room. He closed the door behind us, even though no one was home, and told me to look through his sister's dresser. I opened one of the smaller drawers. Socks. Oh well, next drawer. Some sort of see-through dark sheer fabric...I assumed these were stockings.

"You may want to grab a pair of those too, you never know!" Mark said, laughingly.

I just shut the drawer. The third drawer was the payoff. There were about forty panties in the drawer, laid out by style. There were plain panties, boy shorts, and thongs. "Just grab a few of each type. You may like a type more than another. Just let me know, and I'll get you more," he suggested.

As I felt my way around the panties, and there was no denying I — liked it. My dick pressed hard against its pink plastic prison. Why do I like panties so much? It was all so new, and being this turned on didn't help. There was no denying it to Mark. He could see me, mouth agape, looking through this bounty he'd put before me. I grabbed six pairs of panties. A few cotton ones, a few silkier ones, and one lace one. I did not grab any granny panties for some reason.

Mark then surprised me again. "Hey man, you should try the thong...now. Come on, it's no big deal! I undressed you and saw your dick already, bud. Just do it," he slyly suggested. Mark moved closer to me then. He was just inches from me, his eyes, his face, his lips, maybe six inches from mine.

He smiled at my nervousness, and put his hands on my hips, and pushed my shorts and panties down my legs. Again his face was so close to my cock, my caged cock. I was frozen still. The feelings and thoughts running through my mind were a mix of confusion and excitement. Here I was, Donald Duck style nude in front of my best friend, with my dick trapped in a cage, obviously excited, as the tip was shiny with precum.

Thinking this couldn't get any more weird — or sexier — Mark stood up and smiled. He started undressing himself. As he peeled his shirt and shorts off, I saw his hard cockhead spearing out the waistband of his own lace panties. Mark stared at me intently and said, "See? It's the same for me. Don't be embarrassed, bro. Panties make me hard as a rock too...and I like seeing you in them. So be a good boy and let me help you be pretty..."

And with those words, "good boy," I was lost again. Those words just trigger something in me to just let it all happen, whatever it is. So there I was, frozen there, with my caged cock on display to my best friend, his hard cock trapped in a pair of panties too.

He moved over to me and helped me into the smallest pair of panties he could find in the drawer. They were basically shoe strings tied together with a small cover of lace in the front. Mark pulled them up my legs, his eyes and hands covering my body as much as possible. His hands flat against my legs, slowly pushing the thong up my body as he touched as much of me as he could. I let out a moan as he pulled them into place, tugging up slightly so the band of fabric wedged itself into my ass crack, rubbing against my asshole.

Mark's mouth moved to my ear. He whispered, "Right there, doesn't that feel perfect? I remember when I wore my first thong, too."

His mouth didn't move away as his hands worked the thong more into my ass crack, breathing deep on my ear and neck. I was putty in his hands. He was basically hugging me then, our bodies pushed together. I could feel his cock sliding along my caged dick, as his bare cock head poked against my stomach. The heat was intense, and left no doubt what it was that was grinding into me.

As he was pulling then releasing the waistband of the thong, imperceptive to myself, I was humping my ass back into the thong when he would pull. Then relax forward when he would release. I didn't realize it at the time, but clear to anyone else watching, I was grinding my caged dick into his erect, pantie-clad cock.

And then he stopped and moved away. I couldn't look in his eyes, I was so embarrassed by the precum that was staining the freshy installed panties. So my eyes went down from his face...and fell on his fat cock head poking out of his panties, shiny with precum. What a choice, look into Mark's eyes, or stair at his cock. After surely way to long, I lifted my eyes from his engorged cock head, back to his face. As I looked up into his eyes, he just smiled and got dressed. I did the same, somewhat shakily.

I quickly stammered a thanks and a goodbye and walked home. I couldn't believe what just happened. What I let happen. I was so red in the face the whole walk home, ashamed a little about how easily I let my best friend put me in that position. I could feel how wet my crotch was getting. The intensity of my arousal wasn't diminishing in the least.

Did I want it to continue? Did I want things to escalate? No...no...that can't be right. Mark's not gay — he's with Ms. Kelly! Hell, I'm not gay, I'm straight for sure. I was trying to convince myself that everything was normal and I was just overreacting from not being able to jerk off. That had to be it. Fuck! I got to get out of this thing, it was making me think the weirdest thoughts...

Getting home, I ate quietly, took a cold shower to try and calm down, and got to my room. I decided to hide my bounty of sexy panties balled up and stuffed inside some winter tube socks I don't wear. That should be a safe location. I wish I had thought about that before, but whatever, too late now.

Against my better judgment, I fired up another video. For the first fifteen minutes, I wasn't confused, I was just not into it mentally. This was a new subject matter for me and I wasn't into it. The clips again featured the boys my age, but this time they were all cross dressing. Their older female companions were again dressed in tight and shiny leather-looking stuff. They were spanking and torturing the boys, all of them caged this time in the video.

I was turned off by it at first...but again, after fifteen minutes I started subconsciously humping my ass into the chair I was sitting in. I was grinding my ass back, realization hitting my mind that I was trying to drive the thong band up against my asshole like Mark had done. My body was seeking out that feeling, that tingling sensation of erotic pleasure. For the rest of the video, while my left hand tugged on my balls and fed me the precum that it could gather from the cage, my right hand pushed and prodded that area behind my balls.

As the video progressed, the scenes got more intense for some of the boys. Their mature playmates stopped spanking them and were starting to play around their assholes. Some were even pushing fingers into them. I watched, fascinated as the boys were clearly enjoying it, moaning continuously, precum basically a steady stream pouring out of their caged little dicks.

I was so turned on and delirious with pleasure seeking, I moved my right hand behind me to tug on my thong, to get that feeling on my anus. I craved more — needed more — so eventually I found myself pushing my finger around and on my rosebud. I felt a little wrong, but there was way too much pleasure for me to stop. As the video ended, I kept going for a little bit, exploring myself and my body where I had never really thought of before as a pleasure zone.

A sense of light satisfaction crept in as I slowed down and finished, finding something new about myself. I didn't think it was gay, as the boys in the porno were getting all that pleasure from a woman. So I put my headphones in and played the audio sleep file. As usual, the calm music and sounds of the whispering soundtrack knocked me right out.