All Comments on 'A Freshman's Summer Class Ch. 05'

by CapnSteelBoy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sweetfairiesweetfairiealmost 4 years ago
Oh YES!

I will never forget the first time a cock entered my mouth--it was so nice and warm, slick, yet velvety. I never thought that I would ever suck a cock, I liked women so much (and still do), but that first time turned me into a life-long cocksucker, and eventually a sissy cocksucker! Your description of Alli's first taste really triggered my most vivid memories! Thank you so much!

AmberFountaineAmberFountainealmost 4 years ago
First taste of Cum

I remember it vividly. I even remember the color of his sister's panties and nightgown I was wearing when I sucked off my best buddy for the first time. It was the first of over a hundred times over the next three years. I kept telling myself I wasn't really a sissy cocksucker, but all he had to do was wave that pretty prick at me and I was turned into a cum craving slut.

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 4 years ago
A big step

No going back now for him...I mean her. Love the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
very hot

I really want to be alli now as shes called

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago

i am loving this, great seduction and what a awesome way to become a knowing cocksucker. and enjoying it like a good sissy should.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCapnSteelBoy@CapnSteelBoy
Hope you enjoy my stories! Perverted adventures by a perverted mind! Feel free to drop me a note and let me know how you like them, I'm always happy to receive feedback, even if you absolutely hated it...well...maybe not that kind of feedback! If you dropped a load, drop a...