A Freshman's Summer Class Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcie continued, "I know its weird to hear me called a girls name...yourself too at this point. Its just while you're here. Ms. Kelly really loves all things cute and girly, if you couldn't tell. I'm still me, man, Mark that is. You can call me either, I don't really care to be honest. But Marcie is my name when I'm 'en femme', that is, when I cross dress."

He told me about how he often got to have sex with women. Friends of Ms. Kelly, apparently. She would have them over, Marcie would serve them wine and food all evening until the party would dissolve. Sometimes one of Ms. Kelly's friends would stay over, and they would have Marcie pleasure them. Sometimes Marcie got to use his cock on them, and he lasted long enough to bring them pleasure, he told me.

This was perfect. Its exactly what I needed! I just needed to have sex with a woman without cumming instantly, bring her satisfaction using my pee pee, and that would be perfect...wait...my what? Shit, I can't do anything with a pee pee locked in a cage. Its just a little pee pee when locked up, I would have to pleasure them orally.

"Hey Mark...err...Marcie, sorry. Uhm, can you tell me a bit about pleasuring without my pee pee? Since I'm locked away, I need some advice on using my mouth, I guess," I said nervously, it was so embarrassing to me!

Laughing at my nervousness, Marcie described how to start slowly, seductively, teasing your partner. He laughed more when I told him I used the alphabet trick on Ms. Kelly. He went on, talking about how while that works, its not going to always work, and each vagina is different. Meaning they like to be worked differently. He went over how to gather cues from exploratory efforts, and how to apply those cues further to enhance the pleasure of your partner.

I was enraptured by the whole thing. I'm pretty sure I liked eating out downtown on a lady, as it was super hot with Ms. Kelly.

Marcie continued more with his sex life. Telling me then that there were times Ms. Kelly had her boyfriends over too. This gave me pause. I was intrigued, however, remembering my time in the tub with Mark the other day. My mind wasn't shouting things at me then like it used to. I wasn't screaming things like, "I'm not gay. I don't want to see a cock! I'm no fag!" My internal thoughts on sex and sexuality were, well, evolving, I guess. I had done some pretty gay things at this point, but I wasn't seeing them as gay anymore. I was just seeing them as sexual pleasure. A more general view of sexual pleasure, not mattering the genetic sex of my partner, more the view of pleasure being pleasure, regardless of sex.

I talked about this a bit with Mark, Marcie that is, and he was supportive and told me how it went for him. It was a bit of a different path, he said. "Ms. Kelly wasn't as kind to me, keeping me caged for much longer. I was so worked up after a while, she was toying with my boi pussy in no time. The enjoyment was pretty intense for me, and I was cumming just from having my boi pussy stuffed," Mark was describing to me.

Intently listening to my best friend, images of him doing these debase acts, and then thoughts of me trying them flooded my mind. I was getting pretty horny listening to Marcie describe all these acts she had done from taking toys in her boi pussy, to those acts evolving into helping Ms. Kelly's boyfriends get ready to penetrate her. He told me how it just progressed to him sucking their cocks, and then cleaning them up, along with Ms. Kelly's pussy, after their intercourse. He watched them, caged and tortured, while Ms. Kelly moaned in pleasure.

Marcie noticed that I had started panting slightly, with a sheen of sweat showing on my brow. He giggled at my state, and told me to come closer to him, sit between his legs and he would massage my shoulders to calm me down.

Clearly he had ulterior motives, but I was in my sex crazed mind at that point, with the front of my lace panties starting to get damp with precum. I moved over sitting my behind between his spread legs. Marcie slowly and gently starting rubbing my shoulders, pushing my hair over to one side, out of the way. He commented on how girly my hair could look if we made it up right. How I could start wearing makeup, and little dresses and everything.

Thoughts of going out in public dressed as a cute girl flooded my brain. With his soothing massage of my upper body going on and my brain occupied with girly thoughts, I failed to notice when Marcie unsnapped my bra and begin rubbing and pinching my tits and nipples.

Now, I say tits, but really there's just a soft slight mound there with my puffy little nipples mounted on. They aren't really tits, just soft pecks.

As Marcie started really getting at and pinching my nipples hard, I was squealing out a bit in the pain and pleasure it was causing me. I then felt his lips connect with the back of my neck, and move around to the sides of my neck, kissing and then licking, up to my ears.

Mark whispered in my ear, "God you are so cute, you turn me on so much Alli! Will you...help me...will you help get me off?"

I moaned as my friend said that last part. Just like the time in the tub, my body was on cruise control for pleasure. I didn't answer Marcie with words, I simple slid back further into his lap, and started rubbing his cock with my ass.

The thought of just reproducing the other night's escapades quickly left my mind, as then I was reminded of the butt plug I had installed in my boi pussy. As soon as I got Marcie's cock lodged between my ass cheeks, it began pushing the butt plug around in me. This feeling was what I assumed it was like to get fucked in this position.

I was driven sex crazy at this point, the plug pushing and prodding around inside me, causing that tingle to go from my anus to the base of my pee pee. It felt amazingly good, like if I kept going I would eventually cum.

As we ground into each other, Marcie eventually pushed me off, spun me around, and slammed his mouth to mine. A feeling of need and lust rushed through me again, as I pushed back into Marcie, our tongues fighting for position. It was very aggressive, and it never really dawned on me that I was making out with another guy, with my best friend. It just felt natural at that point, so I went with it.

Stammering, Mark said, "Do you want to see what you're doing to me? To my...to my cock? Allie, you're so fucken' hot..."

Confused a little, I didn't answer. I just stared in Marcie's eyes, like someone hit the pause button on me.

"Its ok if you don't want to. But why not take a look, you can even undress me this time. I've seen you staring at it when we are naked together, so go ahead and take a closer look. You don't have to do anything else..." Mark trailed off.

That did it. Those words were like a switch in my brain. He was right, Mark had undressed me a few times, and I was always staring at his cock. We were just naked together the other day in the tub when I massaged his cock with my ass. This isn't anything worse or different, just two friends exploring...seeking pleasure.

So down I slid, kneeling on the floor in front of the couch. I pushed my fingers into the waist band of his panties, and slid them down. Mimicking Mark's methods, my hands never left his smooth hips and thighs, sliding down his stocking clad legs.

When his cock sprung free of its lace prison, my eyes never left it. Bobbing around, my head making those same movements as I tracked it with my eyes. I was definitely enamored with Marcie's cock. So smooth, clean, pink, and hard. The balls pulled tight beneath it.

I reached out, gingerly, and wrapped my hand around his cock. Being this close to it, it did seem long to me. It was definitely longer than mine, but no thicker. I would say it was a nice, cute, 7" cock. I began stroking, slowly, getting a feel for my best friend's dick.

As a drop of precum starting pouring out from the tip, Mark breathlessly said, "Go ahead and taste it, I can feel how much you want to...and I want you to..."

Mesmerized by his fleshy rod and how much control I felt over him with just my hands, I wasn't really sure about taking that next step. What would it mean for me if I did? With his cock in my hand, my mind flashing back to how many times I've played with my own, how many videos I've watched of cocks getting sucked, cum being drank, drinking my own cum...and voila, my tongue was sticking out and licking across his slit. I made a choice then, to go with it.

Marcie's precum tasted sweet and subtle just like mine. Precum eating was already a part of my life, as was eating my own cum at this point. Was this really a big leap for me? My mind said no, and my body followed its lead no problem.

The moaning of pleasure filling my ears was Marcie's...mostly. I couldn't help but moan myself as this was really getting me off. I loved the taste and the sensation of my best friends smooth cock head sliding along my tongue. It was soft and spongy, and oh so smooth when I would pull down tight with my hand and stretch the skin over its length.

My sex crazed mind at this point was really into it. I was trying things I've watched countless porn actresses do to cocks. I wouldn't say I was any good at them, but it didn't matter in the moment. Just doing these things was excitement enough for me.

I'd say it only took a handful of minutes before Marcie starting groaning louder, and I knew what was coming. I didn't duck away, as Ms. Kelly's training and all those videos made me see this as my reward for giving pleasure. The reward of cum in my mouth.

One, two, three quick squirts hit the back of my mouth. I let the cum sit there as I released Marcie's cock from my mouth. I didn't swallow right away, as I wanted to taste it, to really get a good feel for it. It tasted similar to mine. A little salty and bitter, but not bad at all. I actually found I liked the taste of cum at this point.

Hands grabbed me by the arms and pulled me up standing, where a pair of lips mashed into mine. Deep passionate kissing happened, and I just let it. Our tongues battling again for supremacy. I pushed the cum into Marcie's mouth, he pushed it back into mine...over and over again. Eventually we stopped, both swallowing what cum was in our mouths.

"Gosh, you are such a cute cock sucker, Alli. We are going to have so much fun this summer!" Mark cooed at me.

Being caged and unable to cum, my cum drunk mind was just turned on by being called a cocksucker. I just sucked a cock. I just became a cocksucker. And I was hornier because of it. My summer truly was getting insane!

12