A Friend and a Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stupor came back. The white actually looked quite good on her, it certainly complemented her naturally beautiful feet, but she still slightly preferred the black, it was... sultrier.

June summoned all of her mental energies and sent her a message: "The white is beautiful, but I think I still slightly prefer the black." Then she put down the phone immediately.

Shortly after, the answer came.

"You're right. I do like the black more too. Thanks! You're the sweetest!"

June smiled, and sneakily took a look at the two photos Valery sent, enjoying the little treasure the day had gifted her.

_______________________________

Valery patrolled the small apartment back and forth. Did she push too much? Had she been too obvious? And why did she enjoy sending those pictures so much? She never really understood why couples like to send nudes so much to each other. She did before, but just because her boyfriend of the time asked her. Yet with June, she had to stop herself from sending more.

Her nervous march was interrupted by the sound of keys unlocking the door. She looked down, at her purposefully badly made nails, and then looked at the door. It was time for the second phase of the plan. She rushed to the sofa, and waited.

"Oh, hey there June? How did class go?" said Valery as nonchalantly as she could.

"It went well, thanks" her cute little friend said.

All right, it was now or never.

"Listen, remember when I sent you those photos today, and asked you for an opinion?"

June's face rapidly changed color from normal to pale to red. "Yes, I do. Why?"

"Well..." Valery stood up. "My sister usually does my nails, I'm terrible at it. Could you help me with this?" She said, pointing at her feet.

June's eyes opened wide. "Ah, well. Yes. I guess-Yes. I guess I can give it a try! Ahah" she said, with a very nervous laugh.

Valery smiled, her plan was working. And judging by her reaction, she might have been right all along. "Thanks. You're the best!" She said, and sat down again. "I have everything here."

June dropped her things off, washed her hands, took off her shoes, and walked to the sofa. There, she knelt down and sat on her heels in front of Valery.

That position, her sitting down on the sofa looking down at a kneeling June, made Valery feel strange. A weird mix of feelings that she never felt before. "Maybe I should sit on the ground too. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable" Valery said.

"N-No, it's fine" June said, with a feeble voice.

"Well, all right. I feel like a pampered princess like this. You're a treasure" Valery said, lifting her right foot up, to place it on her friend's thighs.

June slowly took Valery's foot into her hands. Her slightly cold fingers sent chills down Valery's spine, but her touch felt quite pleasant. She loved the gentleness and care she put in her movements.

Valery relaxed and smiled. That game had started as a way to mess with her friend, but she was really starting to enjoy herself now. That strange mix of feelings came back. She felt something shift in her, something stirring deep within, something clicking into place. Feeling warmer, her eyes drank in the dedication and passion her friend was putting into her task, taking care of the lowest part of herself, knelt down on the floor just because she asked her to. She looked at how small June's hands looked compared to her foot, and for the first time in her life, she did not hate her shoe size.

Was she getting aroused? Did she actually like having her friend down there? Seeing her all flustered? Having June service her? What was wrong with her? That was not something you should feel good about! Especially if it involved your sweet childhood friend. And yet...

She had always been rather passive in her sexual life before. She went with the flow, doing what a girl was supposed to do. But maybe she went at it all wrong. She did feel good about being in that active, dominant position. She felt like herself, despite it being the first time she ever felt that way.

"How does it look?" June's voice interrupted her introspective moment. Her friend was looking at her, waiting hesitantly. Her big, soft hazel eyes were fixed on her own, begging for praise. Valery's heart jumped, as a warm feeling spread within her.

She looked at her foot. The black nail polish was applied perfectly. "Wow, that look fantastic!" It really did. Her foot never looked better, it never looked sexier.

Wait, did she really think that? Was June's kink contagious?

With a victorious half smile, June went back to work, leaving Valery to contend with these new and growing feelings. The more she thought about it, the more confused she got, and yet she was already enamored with her newfound... fascination? fetish? One thing was certain, she would have to do that again at some point.

_______________________________

June's heart was beating like crazy, she could barely control her breathing. The look Valery gave her was just too much for her overloaded mind to handle. Making Valery happy, impressing her like that, it felt good. A kind of warmth she had not felt for a long while.

But her arousal was not gone, if anything it was growing by the second. Quite simply, she was getting intoxicated by Valery's feet. And it was made worse by Valery's gaze resting upon her, feeling heavy yet comforting on June's shoulders, like a stone guardian watching over her. It was an unusual mix of feelings for June, but not an uncomfortable one, if anything she wanted it to continue forever. In fact, she had been going as slowly as she reasonably could with her task because of that, with the fortunate side effect of actually doing a good job at applying the polish.

Unfortunately, she soon finished. Both girls stood silent for a few more moments, enjoying the atmosphere for a little while longer. But eventually they had to move and the magic of the moment ended.

"You did a perfect job. Seriously! My nails never looked better" Valery said, while lifting her feet slightly up, and spreading her toes. Then, she extended her hand and patted June on the head, and ruffled her curly hair a little. "Thank you."

"I-It was nothing, really" June said, biting her tongue to stop her voice from quivering.

Valery's lips slowly formed a smile. "All right, I'll let you go now. I already exploited your kindness for long enough" she said, while standing up.

June looked up, basking in the image of her tall friend towering over her tiny self. Her long slender legs went up for miles, while her beautiful gray eyes radiated warmth. June swallowed, looked down and stood up as well. God, she was such a disaster.

"Ok, I'll go now." June said, seeking refuge in her room.

Valery nodded. "All right. I have to go to see Ashley soon, she asked me to study together. I'll see you this evening!"

"Ok!" June said, and ran for it.

In the relative safety of her room, she took some time to calm down, but it was all in vain, she was too aroused, Valery occupied every corner of her mind. She slid down the door and sat down on her knees. Her hand moved down on its own volition towards her aroused sex, she stopped just in time. Just.

Helpless, June could do nothing but put a hand in front of her mouth, to muffle any sound, and wait for Valery to leave. The twenty minutes that followed were the longest of her life, spent in blissful agony, unwillingly edging herself to exasperating heights.

Finally the door opened and then closed. As soon as the sound reached her ears, June let out a loud, high pitched moan, while her hand plunged into her sex. Images of Valery towering over her tiny form flashed before her eyes, while she imagined her friend forcing her to worship her feet, pushing her face down against the ground, making her kiss her toes. Her rugged breath could barely sustain her frantic pace, while she slowly lost control of her own body.

Her long overdue climax came, hitting her like a train at full speed. Trembling, quivering, June collapsed to the ground, while her hand still continued its task, leaving her in a hell of overwhelming pleasure. Her mind went blank, unable to process what was happening to her.

And then, finally, the tide slowly receded and her climax ended, leaving her a shivering mess on the floor.

_______________________________

Valery put down her pen. The lesson was quite interesting that day, but she was not fully focused. The feelings of the day before had not yet left her completely. Maybe that was the reason that day she had decided to go for those cute sandals that left most of her feet bare. She felt sexy, sexier than she ever felt before while in everyday clothing. And it was not just her imagination, she was pretty sure she caught a couple of boys staring at her, and at her feet specifically. Normally, she would be irritated by the fact, but that day, she was feeling particularly adventurous.

One guy in particular attracted her attention. It was on the short side, maybe five eight, skinny, with glasses. She always had a certain preference for men shorter than her, but she rarely hooked up with them, due to social expectations and the like. He was quite captivated by her that day.

As soon as he saw Valery was looking at him, his face became instantly red and looked away. Valery smiled. Maybe she could have a bit of fun with him.

While pretending she did not notice his intense ogling, she loosened the strap of her shoe and dangled the sandal from her toes, careful to give him a good look. His face was reaching critical temperatures, while his eyes kept darting down to her exposed foot. She let the sandal fall, and took her foot into her hand, giving it a light massage under the desk, then put the ball of her foot down and showed off her sole. Relentless, she kept moving her foot around, giving him the show of his life.

A few minutes of torture later, the professor declared the lesson over. Valery walked towards the young man, with purposefully slow steps, then she winked at him and smiled. The boy simply went into nuclear meltdown, which triggered a chain reaction within her own chest, as a warm and powerful feeling deep inside her spread through her body. This was not her usual self, it was quite outside her comfort zone, but this new side of her that June awakened was taking over, quickly. And she liked it.

She went home, finding it empty. June would be away for a while still.

The encounter with the boy left her wanting. She went to her room and undressed. In her underwear, she laid down on her bed and gently massaged her small but perky tits. Then, with a hand left tending to her nipples, she brought down the other one, and began rubbing her folds. Her womanhood, already quite aroused, quickly responded to her touch, sending pleasant shiver down her spine.

Her mind wandered back to the day before, to the image of June kneeling in front of her, spellbound by her feet. She slowly pushed two fingers into her pussy and began pumping in and out, feeling the electric sparks traveling from her sex all the way up to her head.

She imagined her friend at the foot of the bed, taking her feet into her hands, massaging them, kissing them, worshiping them. She took away a hand from her breast and dug into her drawer. She took out her favorite sex toy, a six inch dildo, and brought it down to her quivering womanhood, pushing it in, then she began fucking herself with gusto, creating powerful waves of pleasure that spread through her whole body from her nether regions.

She imagined June pleasing her sex, while her gorgeous puppy eyes looked at her. Pressure built up within her groin, as her orgasm gained momentum. Her juices slowly dripped down her hungry pussy, while her hips and legs could no longer stand the blissful onslaught and began moving on their own.

The pressure grew and grew, until it all came crashing down, and a tsunami expanded from her sex. She opened her mouth, as a silent scream escaped her throat, while her climax shut off her mind for a good few seconds. Her pumping continued for a while longer, while the aftermath of her orgasm died down. Then she finally extracted her dildo, now soaked in her fluids, and let her body recover.

That was one of the strongest orgasms she ever had.

_______________________________

A few days passed since the nail polish incident, and June was feeling exhausted because of her university courses grinding her down, and she was turning into a bundle of pure pent-up sexual frustration, thanks to Valery. She seriously considered multiple times to tell her about her fetish, so that she could have some peace. In a way, though, that was a good problem to have. Who does not like some eye candy in their life? If only it wasn't her friend, so that she could enjoy it guilt-free.

She finally got home.

"Hey there! How did it go today?" Valery asked, popping out of her room.

"Good!" June said, trying to fake a smile. She did not enjoy lying to Valery, but she did not want to unload her problems on her friend. It would be unfair.

But Valery did not buy it. She came out of her room and hugged her. Surprised, June gulped, and tried to look for a way to escape, while her friend's warmth, physical and emotional, overwhelmed her. Embarrassed, June looked down.

"Come on, you know you can tell me everything."

June sighed. "Ok, it's... it's just a lot, all of it."

"It's all right!" She said, ruffling up her hair. "I know something that will cheer you up!" She said, then rushed into her room. A couple of moments later, she came out, with a Carcassone board game box. "You won't believe it, but it came with the apartment! Sometimes fate is weird, uh? Do you remember how much we use to play this game?"

"I do" said June, genuinely surprised.

"So?" Valery shook the box. "What do you say?"

"What the hell, why not?" June replied.

"Yay!" Valery shouted, then rushed towards the living room to prepare the space. June, in the mean time, dropped off her things and changed clothes, then went back to her friend and sat down in front of her.

They began the game in earnest. Valery went in relaxed, but quickly became competitive, positioning her tiles aggressively, while June pondered every action and only took the safest moves. Unfortunately, luck favored her tall friend, and the game ended with a crushing victory for the dark haired beauty.

"And the crown goes to me" Valery said, theatrically pulling her feet up the table. June's eyes immediately locked onto them, as she wiggled her naked toes.

Valery followed her gaze and smiled. "You know what I want as a prize? Another foot rub!" She proclaimed, and moved her feet right in front of her.

"I-I, well..."

"Come on! I know you like them!"

Cold silence froze the room in an instant.

"I mean-I mean I know I like them. Your massages, that is! Ahah!" Valery said, trying to defuse the situation, but to no avail.

June's lungs refused to work, while her heart was beating fast enough for three people. She knew. She knew all along.

Valery removed her feet from the table. Her usual confidence completely gone. "Look, I-I'm sorry. I've been a terrible friend."

June's eyes opened wide. "You have been a terrible friend? I am the one perving on you like a little deviant. I'm the terrible one here" June said, trembling. "Wait, you did those things on purpose?"

"I-I may have done it on purpose a couple of times."

"Wh-Why?"

"It was... fun? I am not sure of it myself. You just look so cute when you're flustered."

June did not know what to say, there was too much to process. Did Valery seriously not mind?

The conversation died down for a couple of moments, then Valery stood up. "Hey, hey" she said, coming over to her to give her a warm hug. "Come here you. It's okay, you did nothing wrong. If it wasn't for me teasing you, this would have never happened."

"You didn't do anything wrong, though!" June said. "With any other person, nothing would have happened."

Then silence. Words refused to come out of them. The two girls remained still for a little while, just in each others' arms. Then, slowly, June managed to speak again.

"You're not mad at me?"

"Why would I be? You cannot pick and choose what turns you on" Valery said, finally releasing her from the hug, and patting her head.

"You know you can tell me anything, right? So what if you like my feet? It's only a bonus to me, I get to have foot rubs whenever I want!" She winked. "Speaking of... how about that massage you owe me?"

"R-Really?" June said. Shame, desire, relief, and lust all mixed together within her, making her voice a quivering mess.

"Come on!" Valery said, her lost confidence coming back with a vengeance. She let herself fall on the sofa, and then pointed at the seat left empty with her foot. June swallowed, then eagerly obeyed, sitting down on the sofa.

A familiar picture appeared in front of her eyes, only this time Valery's feet were bare, and their owner's eyes were fully aware of what was going on in June's mind.

"Well?" Valery said, scrounching her toes. June bit her lips, and forced herself to calm down. She began her work. Her fingers sunk into Valery's amazingly soft soles, prompting a quiet moan from the tall girl, and a little twitch from her long, slender toes. The world around June slowly faded away, as the object of her desires absorbed every atom of her attention. Every inch of Valery's feet became an actor in a long, hot, fuzzy, dream-like theater play, with June's fingers as protagonists.

And then the inevitable happened. June's womanhood began to awaken. Deep sensations stirred her insides, as her pussy got wetter and wetter with every troubled breath the girl took.

_______________________________

Valery was amazed by her friend's laser focus on her feet. Her fingers felt divine on her soles and toes. She definitely could get used to that. But what was even better was seeing her getting more and more flustered. Hell, she was outright aroused. With every breath, June's head inched closer to her feet, by that point she was so close she was practically kissing them. So Valery gave a little push to destiny, and moved her feet slightly forward, so that they made contact with her face. The feeling was really pleasant, the warmth of he skin and her breath felt quite good against her soles.

Then, Valery felt something wet touching her. She looked more closely: June was giving small, timid kisses to her feet, with her eyes closed. She was so lost in her own world that she probably did not even notice what she was doing.

"Why don't you kiss them properly?" Valery said, smirking.

Her small friend shook herself out of her lust-filled haze. It took her several seconds to process Valery's words, but, unable to resist, she obeyed and began to kiss her feet repeatedly, at first still timidly, then with more and more passion, while cute little moans escaped her lips.

June's adoration of her feet had the inevitable effect of growing Valery's own arousal. She tried to calm herself down, mentally repeating that she was doing this for her friend and not for herself, but it did not took long before she could no longer contain her own moans of pleasure. Meanwhile, June's hips began moving on their own, as the small girl unconsciously began grinding her sex against the pillow she had between her legs.

The tension slowly built up. Valery could no longer control herself: A hand moved down towards her panties, and the other made its way under her shirt, to her hard nipples. Valery fingered herself in rhythm with June's grinding motion.

The tension built up more.

And then it exploded.

June was the first to reach climax, when she suddenly stopped her kissing, and her legs began shaking violently, crushing the pillow with murderous intent, while she used Valery's feet to support her head, too heavy to keep upright under her climax's violent bombardment of her mind.