A Friend and a Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valery followed, feeling her pussy pulsate around her fingers, as waves of pleasure enveloped her body.

The room filled with the sound of their orgasms, blending together in a concert of pure lustful release. Then, things calmed down, slowly, but surely.

The two friends, coming down from the high of the climax, remained awkwardly still for several long moments. Then June let go of Valery's feet.

"Well, that was something, uh?" She said to her small friend, still too shaken by her orgasm to speak.

_______________________________

After that crazy afternoon, a day passed without much happening. June and Valery went on with their routines, politely avoiding talking about the incident. June was a bundle of nerves around her friend, but her tall roommate was not faring much better. The tension was still high, both wanted more and were sure the other wanted the same as well, but with their friendship and peaceful cohabitation at stake, they hesitated.

Things changed when the weekend came. June woke very early, by an orgasm of all things. The rush of pleasure teared her off her sleep and threw her into the realm of reality so suddenly that she had to pinch herself to make sure it was not just another dream.

June shook her head. It was not the first time a wet dream excited so much that she reached climax in her sleep, but it only happened once or twice while she was at the height of her adolescence, overcharged on hormones. The memories of her erotic dream slowly trickled in, and to no surprise, it prominently featured Valery. June sighed, refusing to think of what her friend might have heard through the thin walls that separated them. It has only been a day and she was already at her wit's end, she could not just ignore what happened. But what to do? Was Valery even interested in girls? It looked like she had fun the day before, that gave June hope at the very least.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"You all right, June? I heard screaming."

June swallowed. "I-I just stubbed my toe, nothing to worry about" she said.

"Oh, okay. I'll put a couple of eggs on, do you want one?"

"Well yes thank you."

The rest of the morning went on without developments. June ate her breakfast and prepared for the day, while Valery did the same. It was only in the late afternoon that June had the courage to make her proposal. She would ask her out.

To her surprise, however, Valery beat her to the punch.

"So, I was thinking," her tall friend said, "this evening me and a couple of friends wanted to go out and have some fun together. Would you mind coming with us? It would be just us and two more, nothing fancy or..." her voice trailed off.

June took a moment to think. The thought of having a couple of her friends around made her both more worried and more comfortable. Would she have preferred to be alone with Valery? Maybe, but June did not want to disrupt her plans, and it was a big step in the right direction regardless.

"All right, why not?"

_______________________________

The evening came and Valery made a few last adjustments to her outfit. She chose a short dark blue dress decorated with geometric patterns, that reached halfway down her thigh, not to tight on her body, but tight enough to show off her figure. She completed it with a pair of black open toe 3 inch heels. She rarely put heels on, since most boys did not like their date to tower over them, but Valery was sure June would not mind.

She got out of her room and waited for June to get out of the bathroom. When she finally did, she could not help but take a long look at her friend. She looked good! June was wearing a low cut shirt that showcased her generous bust, high waist long jeans that highlighted her hips, and finally a pair of stylish converse. It was a little braver than what she expected from he usually shy friend, but she liked it.

"You look lovely" Valery said, when she saw June noticed her ogling.

June looked down, blushing, and smiling. "Thanks. You look gorgeous too!" She said, with that adorable voice of hers.

"Shall we?" Valery said, moving towards the door.

The two girls took a taxi and reached the club in about half an hour. There, they found Valery's friends, hugged to each other in a tight embrace.

"Ugh" Valery said, "Yeah, they're so touchy and cuddly they're almost irritating. But Linda and Troy have always been like that, even before they got together."

"Oh, I-I didn't..." June said.

Valery smiled. "Don't worry, they're cool people." She brought her arm to June's waist. "Let's go."

"Val! Good to see you. You look good this evening" Troy said.

"Hey girl! How are you doing?" Linda said, as she assaulted Valery with a hug.

"Good, good. You too I hope?" Valery answered, trying to pry herself away from her overwhelming friend.

"Fantastic!" She answered, then looked at June. "And this is the mysterious childhood friend, uh? I see why you have the hots for her, she's your type."

Valery's eyes opened wide, her cheeks betrayed her, becoming redder than June's own. "I-Well, yes, she might be. All right? Now shut up" she said, looking away.

The couple laughed, thoroughly entertained by her unusual outburst. June as well joined in. And finally Valery caved, adding her own laughter to the pile.

After that, they got inside and sat down, ordering a few alcoholic drinks. The club had a nice casual atmosphere, with upbeat but not overpowering music, and a good range of colorful decorations. It was a good place, for June and for herself: She might have been more of a party goer than her childhood friend, but she was never much into the lifestyle either.

Troy and Linda continued to be their usual disgustingly cute and touchy selves, but their openness and casual attitude was exactly what Valery was counting on to make June comfortable. And the plan worked. It took a little while, and some alcohol, for her shy friend to start talking liberally, but she soon joined in the conversation. Linda and Troy were students too, although both worked in Troy's parents shop as a side job, so they had plenty to talk about.

"So, this is your first time going out together, right? I know you're bi, Val, but I always see you with boys around, so it's a bit strange for me to see you with a gal at your side" Troy said. "Not that it's an issue in any way" he immediately added, feeling the intense look Linda threw at him.

"No, no, he's right" Valery said, laughing. "It's something new for me too. But we have a lot in common, and we're comfortable with each other, so why not?" She added, while moving her heel against June's leg, rubbing it up and down. "Right, June?"

"Y-Yes, we do. Have stuff in common I mean. Yes" June said, trying to control herself.

The music came t her rescue: The track changed, getting louder, and the dance floor filled up.

"Oh, I like this one! What do you say?" Linda said to his boyfriend.

Troy simply stood up and offered his hand, with a theatrical bow.

Valery looked at June, bent down and whispered in her ear: "What do you say? Want to give it a try too?"

June, blushing, looked at her too. "I would, but I don't really know how to dance."

"Why, you think I do?" And with that Valery stood up dragging her friend with her to the dance floor.

_______________________________

June could not believe what was happening. Her? On a dance floor? With a gorgeous woman? With Valery? Her heart beat faster and faster. Her nervousness made her stumble forward, but Valery caught her in time before she fell down, then winked at her and began slowly dancing.

June tried to mirror her movements. She was sure she was making a fool of herself, but as time went by she cared less and less about that. The music slowly faded away from her perception, together with the rest of the background, as her world slowly focused on Valery alone. Their dance went from distant and exploratory, to intimate and personal. It was a magical moment, in which June felt perfectly in sync with the towering beauty staring right at her, whose hands rested on her hips, and legs danced around her own. A few minutes of perfection, until the song ended, and June slowly came out of her trance.

"See? I knew you'd like it" Valery said, while they went back to their seats.

The rest of the evening became a blur of thundering music, alcoholic drinks, more dancing, and silly talk among them. It was rare for her to feel so comfortable in that kind of setting, but with Valery around she did not even had to put any effort in it, it just felt natural to go with the flow, to enjoy the moment.

A few hours later, they finally left the club and went home, buzzed and happy.

But the night still had surprises for her. The ride home was relatively quiet, with both women still pleasantly drunk. When the taxi delivered them, they went up, in each other's arms. The intimacy of their embrace felt so natural and pleasant that June almost did not realize she was actively touching her friend.

Finally, the door closed behind them. The two girls stood in silence, still, for a few moments, then looked at each other. Time slowed down, as their bodies slowly drew nearer.

"It was-It was gr-" June tried to say, but Valery did not let her finish. He lips sealed over hers, while her arms closed around her waist. June's heart exploded in her chest, but, as she let herself melt into Valery's kiss, it slowed down.

Their tongues met and danced around each other for what felt like hours. Then finally, Valery broke away, and pushed June against the wall, imprisoning her shorter friend between it and her boy. Her lustful eyes and hands explored her body, while June, stunned at first, joined in, feeling the delightful softness of Valery's skin under her own hands.

Valery removed June's shirt, and proceeded with her bra, then she bent down and took one of June's hardened nipples into her mouth. Biting her lips, June could not help but quietly moan, as the sensation traveled through her. While she licked, sucked and bit her sensitive nipple, Valery's hands went down June's body and removed her jeans as well. Then she sensually brushed her hands against June's thighs and groin, only to finally remove her panties, wet with her arousal.

With nonchalance, Valery slipped her arms behind her and lifted her small body up. She brought June to her room, and slowly lay her down on the bed. Then Valery stood up, and sensually undressed in front of her. Piece after piece, the tall woman's magnificent nude body revealed itself to her.

Valery got up on the bed and stood above her, a towering giantess licking her lips, while looking down at her next morsel.

Valery stepped forward, then lifted a foot and placed it above June's face. "Kiss" she ordered, and June eagerly obeyed, leaving wet marks all over the magnificent soles of her friend.

A few moments later, another order came. "Lick." And she licked with religious fervor, her tongue rolling up and down Valery's soft, delightful soles, eager to please.

Valery moved her foot down a little, then put her toes on top of June's lips. "Suck." June immediately took her big and second toe into her mouth, passionately sucked on them. Valery moaned, while her hand went down to her pussy, rubbing her clitoris.

Unable to resist much longer, Valery dropped to her knees and brought her dripping womanhood to June's face. The brunette, without waiting for a command, immediately began pleasing the dark haired beauty with her mouth, while Valery gently rocked back and forth, her hips moving on their own, gently grinding her groin against her small friend.

A hand slowly made its way to June's sex. Valery's hand. June's gulped, almost chocking on her own saliva. Valery's expert fingers sneaked inside her, while the electric sensation traveled up her spine and flooded her mind. The two women kept going, in a crescendo of moans and twitching limbs, their arousal growing without limits, while their brains went blank from the overwhelming sensations.

Then they finally climaxed, screaming their pleasure to the whole world, while their bodies, battered and drained, failed to respond to their commands.

What felt like ages later, their climax finally die down, but they still kept lightly rubbing each other, milking their orgasms for all they could.

Valery finally collapsed to the side, and pulled June in a tight embrace. "Fuck, that was definitely something. I don't think I ever had an orgasm like that one before. I still feel all tingly and lightheaded" she said.

"Sa-Same" June replied, between short breaths.

Valery giggled. "God, you're so cute. I think I might be falling for you, June Patel."

June swallowed, then she too a deep breath and said: "Me, too, Valery Linscott."

_______________________________

June woke up early, eager to get going with their morning routine. She left her room quietly and sneaked into Valery's one. There, she carefully lifted the bed sheets and uncovered her feet.

Without wasting time, June began kissing Valery's soles, then she gave long, sensual licks, and finally she began sucking her toes, one by one, with wild abandon. June's hand reached her aroused sex, and began rubbing her clitoris, while her mind was lost in the perfect world that was Valery's feet. Merely a few minutes later, her pussy clenched, as her climax hit her, powerful as ever, while she spent several seconds in trembling, overwhelming pleasure.

"Good morning, June" greeted her Valery.

June smiled, recovering her breath, then got up the bed, and crawled between Valery's legs, where she eagerly began licking her girlfriend's pussy. The powerful moans of the taller woman vibrated through her, while Valery's hands pushed June's face against her wet sex. With her refined technique, it did not took long to bring Valery to climax. Her long legs closed around June's head, while her hand increased the pressure, forcing her against her quivering pussy, then she finally let go.

Valery lifted herself up and sat down, then pulled June closer and kissed her.

"You look cute today" she said. June giggled.

Valery smiled, then, suddenly remembering something, she stood up and took a box out of her drawer.

"It's been two months since we got together, so I got you a little gift. Well, it's a very selfish gift, but I think you'll like it" she said, and turned around, revealing a strap-on.

"Oh" June said, biting her lips. "Can we give it a test run?"