All Comments on 'A Friend Electric'

by scipioparkins

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
scipioparkinsscipioparkinsabout 8 years agoAuthor
Too many errors

Still that is what you get when you upload your work last thing at night. I shall take this version down when I get home tonight and re-upload a better version.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
A "tech" point:

I enjoyed the story, and it's refreshing to read an author who takes pride in crafting a story properly. But if I might make a technical observation, having a plug-in data port in one's body was a sci-fi gimmick back before we came up with wireless. You can't even call wireless a "trend". It's the next logical phase from having to physically connect devices. You can even recharge wirelessly. So, with that in mind, wouldn't it make sense that the hardware in Kami could be implanted in such a way that there's no exposed "port" which could be damaged or fouled by dirt, moisture, etc.? I'm just saying...

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsabout 8 years agoAuthor
Errors fixed now.

I really would like to hear what you think about this and where you think it might go, as a story.

Slithy2013Slithy2013almost 8 years ago
Real life

Loved it, 5*'s, I'm really looking forward to Kami slipping into her dad's bed to substitute for the bot!

MuffinMan13MuffinMan13over 2 years ago

Much too short...

A whole plethera of ideas spring to mind as to where this story could go. The first being Kami starts speaking to her father through the doll the next time he is making love to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW! What I wouldn't give for a part 2 or 3 or 4!

Lis_her_boiLis_her_boi12 months ago

Loved the story crossover scifi and Incest. Have to agree with the others, this story has potential for more, Kami responding through the doll to give her Dad a better experience whilst getting more pleasure herself. leading up and culminating in her and her dad making love without the electronics..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscipioparkins@scipioparkins
1220 Followers
Thank you to everyone who has read, favourited, voted and commented on Rogeringham. If you haven't yet done so, go and check it out. I am also looking at finishing some other stories at the moment, including two - count them - 1, 2 - more chapters in the Inheritance saga!