A Friend For Us Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go for it girl, fuck it in!" Dana urged, shortly breaking the kiss while still furiously tugging on Jana's tight nipples.

Jana's response was first a heartfelt moan, then a deeper animalistic groan as she shoved the first 3 inches of her veggie friend into her sodden pussy. Without warning, she started cumming, writhing and bucking her hips as the intense pleasure of the sudden penetration released her pent-up orgasm.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugghh!..." she moaned, as the pleasure spasms rocked her, almost making her lose her grip on the veggie. However, she held on to it, screwing it in deeper into herself as she came.

John was treated to a sight he never would have imagined as he watched her come down from the pleasure peak. Jana's stretched-out quim was tightly pulled around the veggie's thick shaft. The long green vegetable was three quarters of the way inside the beautiful girl. Pussy juice had managed to escape past the tight fit and was running down the crack of her arse. She was still making slight movements, humping her crotch as if she was working to get the rest of the cucumber inside herself.

"I hope you guys enjoyed that as much as I did," Jana said with a slightly breathless voice, smiling seductively up at John. Pausing only slightly to catch her breath, she adjusted her position so the angle was right to fuck herself with the half-buried cucumber. Her clit was again standing straight up like a toy soldier, making John think she was aiming it at him.

He was past the point of conscious control and his turgid cock had entered a state of almost-numbness. The pleasure he felt was not just a hot feeling in his cock but had pooled to all around his mid-section. Yet he knew well that he was on a hair trigger and the slightest touch would send him over the edge.

Jana must have noticed how close he was. "Hey Big Boy," she cautioned in a throaty whisper, "You are looking so nice it would be a mighty shame if you wasted that load. Don't come just yet, there is more to come."

She said this as she deliberated teased her left forefinger around her clit, almost making John come as he stared. He groaned.

Jana was getting caught up in her own sensations. "OK Dawn," she gasped, "its time for your lesson. Change places with John so you can watch and help."

Dawn knee-walked round closer to Jana's crotch and knelt beside her head. John, eager not to miss the action, sat up straighter on the sofa, fist wrapped around his pulsing organ. He expected that Jana would demonstrate a self pussy-fuck. "Which would be easy enough do," he thought amusedly, "since the shaft is already stuck inside the hole."

He was wrong. Jana pulled out the glistening vegetable dildo from her grasping pussy as soon as Dawn's face was parked right next to her crotch. He watched as the stretched pussy lips pulled outwards as if reluctantly giving up their thick prize. Then she fished up a generous helping of the pussy juice and KY jelly that was left ringing her open pussy, and she added the load to the juices already on the big shaft. Working deliberately and concentrating on her task, she then carefully applied the same gooey mix inside and around her winking arsehole.

Her next words sent a throb right into John's cock, when she addressed Dawn in a relatively matter of fact tone.

"Dawn, there are two big things you need to take care of when getting ready to take a fuck up your butt – lubrication and taking it slow. As you can see, I am all nicely greased up now, and let me tell you, the more the better. You can never have enough. If you are afraid that the cock is too big, like you are afraid of Big Boy here," she added with a smile to John, "it is very important that you take care that your butt is opened out gradually. Of course, once you are used to it, you can experiment with instantaneous penetration, but that is always a bit painful, so unless you like some pain, you had better start slow.

"You could start with one finger," she continued, as she easily wormed a slim finger with bright red nail polish inside her arsehole, "and then build up to two or more fingers as you feel comfortable." She illustrated what she meant by introducing a second finger into her tiny hole and then slowly twirling the two slim digits around as she opened herself up.

John could see that she was very much at ease, feeling quite comfortable as she displayed herself. It was obvious that she was hugely enjoying herself. Glancing at Dawn, he saw she was staring at her masturbating friend. His girlfriend's breathing was fast and shallow, and she had a slim hand down between her legs, busy fingering herself in a doggy position. He could tell that she was really hot.

"Hey Dawn," Jana called out, "it is time for practical lessons. Do you think you could join me? I need some company. We will just try to do everything that I have done so far..., Oh! And John, remember I still want you to hold your cum for me. I want to really enjoy it when you come...."

Dawn was on the move in a flash, which was not surprising considering how hot she was. She propped her head up against the couch as she carefully lay on her back facing Jana. Her hand never left her own crotch.

"That's real nice Dawn, your pussy is all nicely swollen and wet. You are looking very pretty and sexy," Jana encouraged her friend. "I wish I could eat you right now, but you need to change holes. I want you to play with your nice arsehole for me."

Dawn's fingers changed location almost immediately despite the increasing urge to cum. She desperately wanted to let her body erupt into pleasure but Jana looked so sexy lying there playing with her arsehole that Dawn wanted to be like her.

Cautiously, she dipped a forefinger down to her own sensitive arsehole. John could see her rosebud twitch, from nervousness, he thought, since she had never engaged in arse play for him. He did not know that Dawn was too far-gone along the way to complete sexual abandon to care.

She tentatively slipped a forefinger into her tight nether hole and involuntarily jumped at how good it felt. She almost came, and had to momentarily stop to regain control.

Jana could see the effect that Dawn was having on herself. She felt satisfied that her plan was going well. Grinning, she decided to go for the ultimate.

John meanwhile was mesmerized staring at her, struck by how so wickedly sexy she was. He had never seen her naked before this day, yet here she was, incredibly beautiful and sexy, slowly fucking herself with her fingers on his living room floor. He was almost beside himself with the powerful throbbing in his cock. He needed to spurt his cum very soon.

"Dawn, I will make you a deal," Jana said to her friend. If you can get two fingers inside yourself, I am going to show you how well my arsehole can stretch. After that, Ummhhh..., I assure you that..., Ummhhh..., you will feel the most pleasure..., Unghhh..., you have ever felt..., Anghhh..., in your life.... Just trust me!" she gasped.

Jana, despite being very aroused, wanted Dawn to continue feeling relaxed and comfortable, as she wanted her pliable to every suggestion.

When she saw Dawn effortlessly slide a second long finger up into her brown arsehole, she realized the plan had succeeded. She desperately wanted to fuck her friend's arse with the big strap-on that was lying in her overnight bag, but the dildo was so big she had hesitated when Dawn had told her that she was not anally experienced. From what Jana had seen so far however, Dawn was fast on her way to changing that.

"OK darling, watch this," she said, as she hitched her legs up higher so her plump butt jutted out. Pulling her fingers out from her anus, she reached for the fat cucumber and without further ceremony, slowly slid five fat inches right inside her tight hole.

She started cumming at the fourth inch, giving John and Dawn a wonderful view of her pussy and arse muscles working, twitching and pulsing. Eyes closed, hips writhing, she pressed the vegetable even deeper into herself. The tight pleasure made her roll over onto her side, holding legs together as she maintained a double handled hold on the thick cylinder in her bottom. A long length of thick vegetable was buried out of sight inside her bottom.

John was startled from the sight by a loud cry as Dawn suddenly orgasmed, the erotic sight too much for her. John stared. Right in front of his eyes, Dawn's arsehole was stretching rhythmically as it moved to accommodate the two slim fingers that were rapidly fucking in and out. Dawn's cries of pleasure seemed to touch off touch off a reaction in Jana, who responded with her own higher pitched moans as she stared to hump onto the artificial cock in her arse.

She started to cum again, never having come down from her first orgasm. For a long minute, John was treated to the most erotic scene that he had ever seen in his young life. The two girls were singing a duet of sexual pleasure, each other's cries inflaming the other to higher levels of pleasure as the twin orgasms lasted on and on.

Finally the frenetic activity started to slow down and finally ceased altogether as both girls tired and slowly came down from their sexual highs. For a long second there was only the sound of heavy breathing in the suddenly deep silence.

Jana stirred first, adjusting the cucumber that she still held stuck deep in her arse to a more comfortable position. Somehow, in the middle of their mutual orgasms, the girls had found each other's legs and they were now intertwined like two pairs of lush snakes. Dawn lay on her back, palm cupping her pussy as she stroked herself lightly. Jana was on her side, and both sweat-slicked chests were heaving from their exertions. Opening her eyes at Jana's movement, Dawn twisted round so she get up to Jana's face, and instinctively moved in for a kiss.

That is when she noticed the drops on Jana's chest. Looking closer, she started laughing hard.

"What's so funny?" Jana queried lazily.

"Uhmm..., I thought you told my boyfriend here to hold his cum?

"Yes...?"

"Well, Uhhmm...," Dawn giggled, "I think you should look at your chest."

"Holy fuck! Did you all this come from you John?" I am so soaked!" Looking down, Jana could see that her breasts were splattered with cum. There was cum everywhere. A particularly large drop was slowly sliding in to pool inside her navel. "Dawn, does this guy always come buckets?"

"Uhm...Uhm.." John could only mumble in embarrassment. "I guess I had enough motivation," was the best he could come up with.

Jana laughed, but kindly. "I bet! You just disobeyed my instructions and came all over the place and you are still standing there with that snake of yours still looking like it has some life. Come on over here," she said, reaching up with her left hand to direct his semi-hard cock into her mouth.

"And Dawn", she said, momentarily taking her mouth off John's growing cock-head, "please clean up after your big boyfriend here. He left quite a big mess."

And so they formed a chain, the dark haired beauty licking her boyfriend's shiny semen off her girlfriend's sweat-slicked body, the girlfriend sucking the boyfriend's stiffening cock, grinning boyfriend devouring the sight with eager eyes.

John's cock slowly stiffened in Jana's mouth until she had to struggle a bit to get past the thick, flared head. She worked hard at it until she completely swallowed the long shaft, head deep inside her throat. Her lips made contact with his pubic hair just as Dawn came up close by her face, licking off the last drops of semen from Jana's cheek. She snuggled up against Jana, warm cheek to cock-filled cheek, making Jana moan loudly. The vibrations sent delightful tingles though the thickness of John's cock.

Very aroused, Jana dropped her left arm to touch her very wet pussy as she maintained her hold on the thick vegetable that was still snug in her slick back passage. She continued making small rocking movements as she enjoyed Dawns caress.

It was obvious that the girls were getting turned on again. Dawn was running her palms all over Jana's body, kneading her breasts and brushing hands all the way down to the wet junction between her friend's thighs. She would trace the circle-joint where the cucumber was buried into Jana's arse then move up again to tease Jan's clit, up and round, round and round.

Finally, with a deep throaty moan, Jana sucked her mouth away from John's hardened cock and hugged Dawn close, writhing and grinding her hips against her best friend's crotch. It looked like she had had a small orgasm.

John watched as the girls hugged and kissed, then stared in fascination as the vegetable in Jana's arse slowly slid out, making her moan in disappointment.

"Put it back in, please put it back in," Jana whispered loudly. "Fuck me with that damned thing!" she commanded.

John moved to obey, a thrill running through him. He was going to shove the long thick vegetable up his girlfriend's best friend's arse, and she was begging him to do it!

Dawn made it even better. She broke the kiss and looked lovingly at her friend. "And when he has fucked it into you, I want you to fuck me with the other one..." she whispered shyly, smiling.

John could not believe his ears. Dawn's newfound boldness amazed him. The evening had already developed into his wildest fantasy coming true. Although he couldn't help comparing his cock with the thick slick vegetable the young girl wanted fucked up her arse, he definitely didn't mind. The prospect of making his girlfriend's best friend cum by fucking her in the arse with a thick cucumber was simply too much of a treat. His cock could come later.

He picked the veggie and watched as Jana got into position. She knelt and rested on her forearms so her nice big arse jutted up and out. John could see the plump split of her wet pussy as clearly as he could observe the pink dilated hole that she wanted fucked. Despite just having released the thick cucumber, the hole looked tiny. Dawn came round to kneel next to him, staring fascinated at her friend's arse hole.

"Aww...Please fuck me, you guys," Jana's almost pleading voice cut into the awestruck silence. She wriggled her butt, presenting it to John to fuck.

He centered his aim and tentatively touched the cucumber to Jana's puckered hole.

"No!" She almost shouted. "Fuck me, damn it! Don't play with me. I want that thing up my arse. Fuck my arsehole!"

"Fuck her," Dawn urged, looking at John with shining eyes. She was excited knowing that she too would be soon similarly penetrated.

John obliged, strongly but smoothly sliding the thick vegetable back inside the depths of Jana's arse in one long thrust. He ignored Jana's gasp as the thickness penetrated her, acted like he did not hear her heartfelt, "Oh God!" that was almost a shout, and tried to remain fixed onto her bucking behind as she was rocked by another orgasm. She continued coming as the long vegetable slid fully into her. Finally, 8 thick inches were buried into the big arse in front of the two fascinated lovers, and John's fist pressed against Jana's hot butt. Her rapid breathing filled the room.

"God Jana, you look so damn sexy," Dawn whispered as she reached down caress her friends arse. Jana collapsed onto her side, and Dawn went in to kiss her.

The two girls were soon intertwined, lying on their sides, crotch to crotch, and kissing passionately. Both arses, one slim and dark, the other nicely plump and pink were working as they ground crotches into each other. John had to work to maintain his hold on the cucumber.

Dawn's searching fingers were running all over her friend's body, soothing and caressing her as the heat built up. Moving lower, she suddenly encountered the hardness of the cucumber inserted into her friend's anus. She remembered and convulsed once with a gasp.

She looked up at John with lust stoned eyes and demanded, "I want it too. Now!" She was too far gone to care about anything but duplicating the sexy feeling she could feel in her mind's eye. "Fuck my arse too!"

Now John had a problem. He had to lubricate the second cucumber to fuck Dawn's arse, and he did not want to remove the one inside Jana. He needed help.

"Here, you have to help," he asked Dawn. "Hold this one inside Jana," he suggested, offering the embedded cucumber to her. He noted the speed at which she rose up on one elbow and took the protruding shaft from his palm. As he twisted to one side to collect the second veggie and the KY jelly, he noticed Dawn start to fuck the vegetable in and out of her friend. The two girls started moaning at the same time.

The long vegetable was soon greased up, and none too soon because he could hear the girls' cries increasing in intensity. He hurried, taking the first vegetable away from Dawn's tight grip and pushing her back down to kiss her girl friend.

Kneeling astride their intertwined legs, he carefully held the Jana's cucumber inside her by pressing it against his thigh. With both hands free he was able to carefully split open Dawn's ass cheeks and locate the asshole. He spat onto it, watching as it twitched and clenched, then carefully touched the thick cucumber to it. Holding up her right cheek with his right hand, he slowly pressed in the cucumber into the tight arsehole.

Dawn's scream was muffled inside Jana's mouth who choose that moment to swallow her frieind's tongue. Moving his right hand back to Jana's cucumber, John now held the two vegetables fucked up the girls' bottoms. As he slowly pushed the rest of the cucumber up inside Dawn, he started to fuck Jana slowly.

Jana went wild, kissing her girlfriend all over and helping her to achieve her first orgasm on the cucumber. John felt it as Dawn's arsehole suddenly loosened up then tighten up as she sharply came. Jan came herself shortly thereafter, actually squirting her juice all over Dawns crotch, which made Dawn come again, moaning, panting and slobbering all over Jana's lips.

The girls and John soon established a crazy rhythm, one girl's orgasm triggering the other's and John's double handed fucking find its own rhythm to keep the sexual symphony going. John concentrated on the girls' orgasmic cries. Dawn's orgasms were sharper than Jana's were, she would convulse harder and more strongly, no doubt because of her better muscle tone, and she would scream louder.

Jana's orgasms seemed to start right from her toes and would build up relatively slowly, increasing in intensity until she was trembling like a mare in heat before she going over the top with the sweetest, softest cry John had ever heard.

He got down to the business of seriously fucking the girls, fucking them through countless orgasms until they could not stand anymore and begged for mercy. He did not and fucked them some more still, until they started really begging for mercy between orgasms. Still he did not stop until they both lay limp and fucked out, cradling each other in their arms. That is when he stopped and tenderly slipped out the thick vegetables. Getting to his knees above them, he only needed to pump his engorged cock thrice before he sprayed his come all over the drained girls' faces. Then he collapsed with a groan onto the semen soaked heap of hot flesh.

Just before drifting off to sleep, Jana lifted a drooping eyelid and saw John's cute butt down his back. An image of the unused dildo in her bag came to her mind. As her friends' rhythmic breathing deepened and slowed down, she was smiling, lost in a sleepy dream, making use of her favorite dildo...

12