A Friend from the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked them to go sit elsewhere because I needed to talk to Aliana. I told her loud enough so that they could hear that if they bothered her in any way till I got back, to call me and I would take care of the situation.

I left the bar and went to talk to her dad. I explained how I was going to take Aliana and Ashley away to Florida to live, but that I would just take Aliana for a few days and we would come back for Ashley. I needed him to protect her. He told me he would have no problem with that and wished me luck.

After her shift ended, I was there waiting and took Aliana out for breakfast. I told her how much I cared for her and that I would be back to get her. In the car, we kissed and did some heavy petting but she wouldn't go any farther. She offered me oral sex but I told her not unless I could return the favor.

She just said, "Not yet." I didn't know why she kept saying no; I was sure she cared for me but I wasn't about to push her.

I headed home to complete my plan. Between Jim, Bob and I we would be ready.

*****

When I returned home, my friends were all there to greet me. I explained to them that I had met an old friend and that she might be moving to Florida. They chided and laughed at me for 'being caught' as they put it.

I then explained that trouble was ahead. Without going into too much detail, I outlined my plan.

"Are you sure about this John? They sound like some pretty nasty guys," asked Jim.

"Jim, what would you do if the woman you loved was living the type of life that Aliana is? I didn't mention it but she has a four year old daughter who is the sweetest little girl. Aliana took Ashley to live with her parents to keep her away from this asshole drug dealer. She'll admit to making mistakes in life but should I just tell her that she made her bed, now sleep in it? I can't do that to her."

"How does she feel about you John? Does she care for you or just using you to help her out of a bad situation?" asked Bob.

"I don't know for sure. I believe she's sincere but either way I can't let her fester in a life like that. You guys all know me. Once I make a promise, I keep it. I promised I would help her and I'm going to do just that."

"We're behind you as always John. Just tell us what you need and we'll be there," said Bob.

For the next two weeks, the three of us marked a special path through the Everglades. This area was not for touring. It was loaded with alligators, but the worst was it had a couple of quicksand bogs. It was an extremely dangerous area. 'Do not enter' signs were posted all over the area.

I made trial runs over and over, making sure of the exact path. I couldn't afford a mistake.

Almost every night I called Aliana to make sure that she was okay and that the scumbags weren't bothering her. She said they had backed off a little but she was getting scared knowing DJ would be out of prison in a couple of days.

"Don't worry, I'll be there for you, I promise. You just have to act normal."

"It's not easy John. I'm scared to death for Ashley, myself and my family. I'm also scared for you too. John, I've never told you this, but I love you. I just want you to know that in case this plan doesn't work out."

"It will work and I'll see you in a couple of days. By the way, I love you too."

*****

All our plans were ready here in Florida. I said goodbye to Jim and Bob and told them I would see them in a few days, and then took the next flight out to Ohio. Matt was at the airport to greet me and give me a ride into town.

We made our arrangements for him to call Terrence to make sure they were still going to do the drug buy. They promised him the drugs would be there the following week. Matt told them he would buy the thirty grand worth and call them the day before making the trip up. They assured him the drugs would be there.

I went to see my parents and told them that I asked Aliana to come to Florida with me. I explained that we would be gone a few days so she could see the area and if she wanted to move there that we were coming back to get Ashley.

When they asked about her husband who was in prison, I told them that she was going to get a divorce. She deserved a better life. They agreed but told me to be careful and take it a day at a time. I didn't tell them anything about my other plans. There was no need for them to know and scare them.

They asked me if I would like to bring Aliana and Ashley over for a cookout before we went back. Of course, I said yes.

I headed over to the lounge to see Aliana. When I walked in, she ran up to me and gave me a hug. I mentioned the cookout and she said she would love to go. It would also be the last time she would see Ashley till we came back for her.

As I drank my beer, Terrence and Lance came in and sat at my table. They were acting a little braver today. I wanted to get up and kick the shit out of both of them but I needed them in one piece for now.

"You got the rest of our money, whi—?" Lance started to say white boy but I figured he must have decided that might not be a good idea.

"Yeah, I have it. Now, let's get this straight. When DJ gets out you will tell him you have no idea where Aliana went, you got it?" I said in a very stern voice. "Ten grand should buy a lot of silence."

"We heard you, now give us the damn money," said Lance.

I know a lot of people will think I'm crazy for giving ten grand to these two scumbags but it was worth it to me to get my plan working. The main thing was to get Aliana and Ashley away from this life.

I handed them the sport bag with the five grand in it. While they were in the bar, I had Matt attach a tracking device to the underside of their vehicle.

They were driving DJ's Cadillac. The only problem was the tracking device was only good for a two hundred mile radius. That could present a problem if we didn't keep an eye on it. I did have two trackers to receive the signal. I gave one to Matt and kept the other myself.

*****

Everything was becoming quite tense. It was good to go to a cookout at my parents just to relax a little. My sister Marie and her family were there too. I saw Aliana glance at Marie, and my sister smiled back.

Mom gave Ashley a big hug and told her the other kids were out back playing and Ashley ran to join them. I was talking with dad and telling him that we would be leaving first thing in the morning. Matt was dropping us off at the airport.

Aliana and Marie were talking and they both had big smiles on their faces. I was happy to see that the two of them got along. I was hoping that someday they might become sister-in-laws.

Dad and I talked for a while and he told me he hoped everything worked out well with Aliana and me. He added that he and mom both liked her and hoped her life situation would improve.

"Dad, you know I love her; I know you do. If she feels as strongly about me as I do her, everything will work out fine. I guess only time will tell."

After we'd all stuffed ourselves, it was time to take Ashley back to her grandparents. Aliana explained to her about going away for a few days but that she would be staying with her grandma. Aliana then pointed out that she would be back to get her real soon.

"Where are you going, Mommy?"

"I'm going with John to Florida to see where he lives on a little vacation. Maybe some day we can go visit there."

"That would be fun. John said it was like living near the aquarium we went to see. When can I go?"

"I don't know yet, sweetheart. We have to see how it works out."

"OK, but I can't wait to go."

Matt and I stopped by and picked up Aliana early the next morning, then headed to the airport. DJ was getting out on parole from prison the same day.

I left some special instructions with Matt in case DJ asked about me. I told him an address of a camper I kept at a docking zone of a boat ramp used mostly by seasonal campers. I had it to rent to visitors or loan to friends. I also gave him the number of a disposable cell phone that I kept.

We said goodbye to Matt and I shook his hand, then Aliana gave him a hug. I saw a big grin cross his face.

"What is it Matt?"

"I've always wanted to do that, hug Aliana. She sure does feel and smell good," Matt admitted.

"Sorry good buddy, but she's taken." We all laughed at that.

Aliana told me this was her first time on an airplane. She asked if she could have the window seat so she could see more. I had to chuckle. She really made me happy even with all the problems surrounding us.

She asked where I lived and wondered about my house. I told her a bit about the three-bedroom house right on the lakefront I had and that I thought she would like it. Talk about Earth Day and a beautiful area to live in, it didn't get much better.

"If you're there, I'm sure I will," was all she said.

We talked about life in general and about the area that I lived in. A person had to love the peace, quiet and tranquility, to live where I did.

Listening to her talk about when we were kids and how she had this giant crush on me made me smile. Remembering back, I really enjoyed that time together too.

When we got to Florida, Jim was waiting there for us. He greeted us and then stared at Aliana for a few seconds. "Yes, she's of mixed race," I stated, a little annoyed at what I imagined my friend was thinking.

"No, I'm sorry, it's not that John. You mentioned that to us. It's that she's every bit as beautiful as you told us," said Jim.

He then told Aliana, "John has a way of telling tall tales. When he used to get drunk, we wouldn't know who would be in his bed in the morning. Believe me, there were some pretty bad sights."

"OK, Jim, enough of my past," I remarked. "We don't want to scare her away. Besides, I don't think she wants to hear about that."

"Jim, when you have time, I'd like to here more," Aliana said and winked.

"That's enough guys, let's get going," I said.

All the people at the office loved Aliana and made her feel at home. We all went out for dinner after we closed up and went to a seafood buffet. After a great meal, everyone left the table except for Jim and Bob and me.

Bob asked, "I don't want to put a damper on the festivities but what comes next?"

"We will get a call from Matt telling us if DJ is coming our way or just staying put. Till then it's wait and see, business as usual. If we get the call, we know he will be down here within twenty hours if he drives. Of course we don't know if he'll come alone, which I hope for but very much doubt."

"What if they fly down?" asked Jim.

"That's unlikely seeing he's on parole and can't leave the state. If they drive, no one would know. Either way, Matt will let us know if there is movement on the tracker. We'll deal with it if and when the time comes," I said.

We dropped the subject when everyone came back to the table. I didn't want to involve anyone other than Jim and Bob. The fewer who knew about the situation the better. As far as everyone else knew, Aliana was my girlfriend and here on a vacation.

After dinner, we all headed home. Of course, Aliana came with me. We went into the house and I told her to make herself at home.

She said a hot shower would be nice and I showed her where all the clean towels and things were. I usually slept in my underwear but thought I'd slip on a pair of shorts.

I was watching the weather when Aliana stepped into the room wearing a sexy robe and what looked like a teddy under it.

"I put your suitcases in the middle bedroom. I hope you will be comfortable there."

She looked at me with a sad but serious look. "I was hoping that I might be able to share your bed while I was here," she said.

To say I was surprised would be an understatement. "Aliana, you gave me the impression that you were not ready to be intimate with me. I just assumed . . ."

"John, please let me explain. If when I finish telling you this you want me to sleep in the spare bedroom, I'll understand. I haven't told you everything about my past. I haven't lied to you; I want you to know that. I just didn't tell you all of it. As you know, I was a dancer and I did lead a somewhat loose life."

"We all did Aliana, I understand."

"John, I have to get this out, I can't keep it from you. You know about Ashley and that for some ungodly reason I married Darrell. I told you how he hit me and abused me. What I didn't tell you was the son of a bitch forced me to have sex with his customers.

"I hated it but there wasn't anything I could do about it. That's why I ran away. But he caught up with me and beat me then told me next time he would kill me and Ashley.

"The last time he shared me was about six months ago. He also had sex with me the night before going to prison. I was on the pill ever since I gave birth to Ashley, so I wasn't worried about becoming pregnant. However, I was worried about passing a disease along to you.

"The only person that knows this besides you is your sister Marie. I went to her to have a physical to make sure I didn't have HIV or any other diseases. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt you in any way. It was the only reason I always told you not yet. I wanted you so badly.

"When you saw us hugging at your parent's house it was because she gave me a clean bill of health. So, I can understand if you don't want me in your bed. It's just that I had to be honest with you and have you hear it from me instead of anyone else."

"Sweetheart, I love you. We both have done things in the past that we're not proud of. I would love to share my bed with you. I won't have sex with you though."

She looked very surprised at me, almost in tears.

"I want to make love to you, to kiss and touch every inch of your body."

She came to me and kissed me passionately. Soon we were both naked, lying on my bed. I began with her lips and then moved back up to her forehead to kiss each spot of her gorgeous body. She laughed as I nibbled behind her ears.

I sucked on her nipples till they became hard. God, her skin was a beautiful shade of chocolate. I wanted to eat her up. I kissed my way down her stomach and then felt her tighten up when I my lips slid below her belly button.

Damn, what a turn on it was, rubbing my face on the dark fuzz between her belly button and her mound. She kept making mewling sounds and told me how much she loved me and wanted me. When I began to rub my face through her mound, I could smell her sex. She was so hot and wet and nearly came when I pushed my fingers inside her.

I kept pumping them in and out while moving down and started to lick her clit. She screamed out and had her first orgasm. I licked faster and faster while she came. I didn't give her a chance to rest as I removed my fingers and replaced them with my mouth.

She had her hands on her pussy lips opening them so I could face fuck her. With my tongue deep within her, I pushed my face all over her pussy. She was so damn wet.

I couldn't take it much longer as I raised up and inserted my hard cock into the entrance of her very pink pussy. Slowly pushing in, I felt her lips tighten around me. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back very long. She raised her hips up as I kept pumping harder and harder.

I felt myself ready to come so I pushed in till my balls were touching her ass and filled her with my load of cum. She then lowered her hips and I half laid on her till my cock became soft.

I rolled off her onto my back so she could rest against my chest as we fell asleep. The last thing I remembered hearing was Aliana whispering, "I really do love you John."

The phone rang at two in the morning. It startled me and woke Aliana.

"Hello," I said into the receiver, half-awake.

"Sorry to bother you John, but you told me to keep you updated. DJ, Terrence and Lance are on their way to Florida to find you and Aliana. I looked at the tracker and they are entering Kentucky. They must have left a couple of hours ago. If they drive straight through, they should be there by eight o'clock tonight. Sorry I'm late calling but I just got home," Matt said from the other end.

"That's fine Matt, is there anything else you can tell me?"

"I think they looked all over for Aliana. Terrence told him that they had seen you hanging with me in the bar. They came in all loud-mouthed and asked me if I knew you. I did exactly what you said.

"I admitted that we went to high school together and that you lived in Florida. In a not so nice way, he asked me if I knew where and if I had your number. I told him you were just an old friend, and sure, I'd give him your number, but that this was the first time I'd seen you in ten years, so I didn't know anything else about you. He took the address and told me not to ever expect to see you again."

"They didn't start a fight or hurt you in any way did they, Matt?" I asked.

"My pride was hurt a little but with three to one odds, I didn't think fighting with them would have been a good idea."

"Thanks Matt, you're a true friend. I'll call you when I know something more; take care."

"Good luck John. I sure hope you know what you're doing. He was one pissed off dude."

After I hung up the phone Aliana asked, "What are we going to do John?"

"Nothing right now, but we have plans in place just for if this was to happen. Tomorrow I'll explain more of it to you. If Matt's estimation is correct, they should arrive here around seven or eight tomorrow night."

"John, what about my parents and Ashley? Did Matt mention them?"

"No, which is a good thing. He would have said something if there was a problem. You can call them first thing in the morning to help put yourself at ease. Right now, would you please push your butt up against me? You feel so damn good."

She did as I asked and we cuddled till we were able to go to sleep.

The next morning she called her mom and dad first thing.

"Mom, is everything all right? Is Ashley OK? Did Darrell show up at the house?"

"Easy honey," her mom said. "Here, I'll let you talk to dad."

"Hi Aliana, everything is fine here. I did just as John said. When DJ pulled up, I told him you and Ashley left with a John Jones to Florida. He started to act smart till he saw I had my loaded shotgun aimed at him. I told him to get the hell off my property and if he ever came back, I would shoot him.

"John was right. Darrell was just a bully. He backed away when he found out I was serious about shooting him. I would have done it too if he would have stepped inside our house."

After talking to her dad, she talked to Ashley for a few minutes. She told her she would see her in a few days. It was nice to see her smile knowing her family was fine.

I updated Jim and Bob on the call I received from Matt.

"Hey guys, it looks like our plan is in play. Jim, you stay here and watch the business. Aliana, if you wouldn't mind helping in the office, I'd appreciate it. You don't have to, but you might feel better with something to keep you busy. Bob and I will be gone for a couple of hours. The girls can show you what to do."

Aliana nodded and headed into the office. She had met the staff at dinner the night before and they all got along great.

Bob and I took two airboats and headed into the dense Everglades past the danger and no trespassing signs. We very slowly made our way a couple of miles into the swamp area. I drove deep into an overgrowth and onto a sandbar.

I anchored the boat but knew it wasn't going anywhere. I then got into Bob's boat and we headed back to the office. We took two trawler boats with small motors and oars and took them to the other campgrounds that DJ knew the address. We docked those boats there.

We headed back to the business. It was nice to see Aliana helping. She said it helped keep her mind off what might happen later. I asked Bob to take her for a ride on one of the airboats. That way she might not be as scared when we rode one later.