A Friend from Work

Story Info
I get close with a friend from work.
4.3k words
4.58
26.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working at this office for about 2 years now. I was friends with several of the girls that worked there, and it was an easy job. One day, one of my friends said her friend would be starting that day, his name was Jerry.

Jerry walked in and he was a large guy, tall and kind of chubby, more built though, with a bald head and some facial hair, a goatee. We talked and introduced ourselves, and he seemed like a good enough person. One night though (work let out around 10 pm) Jerry needed a ride home from work, and I offered to take him home.

It was just a normal car ride to his house, which wasn't a far drive. We talked and laughed about work, and I mentioned how I smoked weed. He said he smoked and would be down to smoke sometime. I laughed and said "cool." We kept talking about different things, Jerry mentioned he had to go home and watch some shows he had recorded. I dropped him off and we parted ways, making my way back to my house.

The next day, I picked up this girl to take to work (she lived close, good friend of mine, I took her to work most days) I mentioned how I took Jerry home last night, and she asked what I thought of him.

"Nothing, why? Seems like an alright guy."

"He's gay, you know," she said.

I didn't know. But, just then I had a flashback to last night, and how he mentioned that he was going home to watch recorded soap operas from earlier in the day. I thought it was just a quirky thing, but now it made sense. I was a raging bi-curious (it was something I was struggling with), I knew it, but I guess I had no gaydar, because I wouldn't have thought Jerry was gay.

And anyways, Jerry was a big guy, I didn't like big guys like that, did I? I really had no idea, I was actually kind of lost, struggling to find my sexual identity.

The next few days at work, things were normal like usual, but for some reason, I kept kind of a close eye on Jerry, just wondering what he was all about. I noticed his large hands making phone calls and it made me feel very shy for some reason. Sometimes, I would walk up and down the aisles at work, to pass out papers, and I would turn around and catch Jerry's eyes on me, on my ass, it's almost like I could feel his eyes on me before I turned around. It would send shivers down my spine and made me feel so vulnerable, so curious.

A few days of this went by, and then Jerry said he wouldn't have a ride for the night, and asked if I wouldn't mind giving him a ride home again. I said I didn't mind, but for some reason, my heart was jumping around inside. This wasn't like last time, just a casual car ride. Now I knew something about Jerry, and I had felt his eyes on me. My body felt warm and flushed, waiting for us to be released from work.

We got out and walked to my car, hitting the highway towards Jerry's house. This time though, I was nervous to say much. I did my best no focus on driving, and Jerry seemed to notice.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, just, long day at work, ha."

"Yeah, I understand, I was there." We laughed for a minute together and then there was silence. "If you want, you can come back to my house for a minute, smoke some weed to knock the stress off." My mouth went dry and my heart started thumping.

"Sure," I said, gripping the steering wheel. Jerry lit up a cig and I looked over at him, he seemed to be puffing it on it extra slow for some reason.

We went inside Jerry's house, and walked to his room. He had a small room with a bed next to a computer, and a computer chair. A full length mirror nearby. He motioned me to sit on the chair, and he sat on the bed, grabbing a bong. I didn't know what to say or do, I just sat there silently as Jerry packed up the bong.

We puffed the bong and passed it back and forth a few times. Jerry reached his arm in front of me, and grabbed the mouse, pulling up some videos on Youtube. His arm was across my chest as he did this, and I didn't want to move back and roll his foot over with the chair. I sat there, frozen as his big arm laid across my chest, pulling up some funny videos. I gulped, nervously. ('Is his cock that big?' Oh god, I shouldn't be thinking that).

"You ok?" Jerry asked, pulling his arm away.

"Yeah, just good weed, haha," I said, nervously.

"Ok..."

Jerry packed another bong and we smoked it down, watching random videos and laughing. At this point I was very high. I felt a sense of expectancy for some reason, not sure what was going to happen.

Jerry and I talked a little, and then he said something, "I can tell you're bi, or maybe even gay, aren't you?"

"What? No? What do you mean?"

"Come on, I see what I saw in myself when I was your age. (Jerry was about 5 years older than me.) Why else would you be over here?" My heart was pumping.

"Um, to smoke weed, ha."

"Oh, come on." Jerry rested his hand on the side of my chair, close to me. "Look, I won't make you do anything you don't want to do, you can leave whenever, but maybe..." When he said this, he began running a finger up and down my arm, giving me chills. "Maybe we can find out if you're gay, or bi, or whatever. I'll put on one or two of my favorite videos, and we'll see what happens down here."

Jerry grabbed my cock when he said this, lightly. The anticipation of everything going on though, my dick was already half hard, I don't think Jerry expected that. I moaned under his touch. "Oh, wow, looks like you're already halfway there, huh?"

"Um..." I didn't know what to say. Jerry removed his large hand, putting it back on the chair. My body was flushed and hot now, my dick growing.

"S..s..sure," I stuttered out, "Put on whatever you want."

Jerry laid his arm across my chest again, and moved the mouse to his "favorites" and pulled up a video. The video started off with two guys kissing, in basketball shorts, they were grabbing at each other's cocks. I had watched gay porn before, but never with another person nearby, nobody at all knew about my fantasies, until now.

The guys made out on the screen, moaning and kissing, and my dick began to grow so hard, harder than I'd felt it in a long time. It pressed up against my jean zipper, throbbing. I wanted to touch it badly, but I just sat there, letting it pulse in my jeans. I didn't know what to do.

I looked over and Jerry was slightly reclined on the bed, he was reaching down and gently touching his cock through his shorts. I could see the outline of his bulge, and oh my god, it was just like Jerry, so big and thick, it was massive! I quickly shot my eyes back at the screen, imagining what Jerry's cock looked like under those shorts.

"It's ok, you can touch yourself if you want, it feels really nice," Jerry laid his hand back on my arm as he said this.

"O...ok, sure," I said back. Jerry removed his hand and began to softly stroke himself, through his shorts. I looked over and caught another glimpse, his dick was growing so massive through his shorts. The pornography was background noise at this point, I was so focused on the situation, on Jerry and my own aching cock.

I obeyed Jerry and reached down, lightly rubbing my erection through my jeans. I was surprised at how hard my dick felt, throbbing hard. And slowly, I rubbed my cock, my eyes darting from the porn, to Jerry, to my own lap and growing erection.

"Are you getting turned on?" Jerry asked, sweetly.

"Yeah, yeah I am, actually, very much." I didn't want to look at Jerry, my eyes downward, watching myself rub my cock through my jeans. I wanted to unzip my pants, to hold my cock in front of Jerry.

"Good," he said in response. "It's ok, you can take your dick out, look, I'm going to."

I looked over at Jerry and he pulled his shorts down, just enough to let his massive cock free. I gasped as soon as I saw it. It was such a thick cock, not too long, but girthy and thick. Little veins ran up and down the side, and it was red from being so erect. I only saw it for a second, but I took in every detail, then shot my eyes back at the porno, the one guy was now sucking the other guy's dick now, both of them moaning. 'Oh god,' I thought to myself.

"Wow, you're cock is big," I said, my eyes down, ashamed, horny.

"Ha, well thank you." I turned towards Jerry and our eyes met, his large hand gripping his even larger cock.

"Go ahead, pull your dick out." Jerry placed his hand on my arm again, I loved the feeling. "Unless you're scared."

"No, I...I..."

"Here, let me help." Jerry leaned forward and grabbed hold of the zipper on my jeans. I sat, frozen, my mouth hung open, breathing heavy. He slowly moved my zipper down, and lightly reached his hand in, pulling my cock out. I had to readjust and thrust myself to get my dick out of the zipper opening, it was so hard.

"Oh god," I softly moaned at his touch. My cock sprang up, and Jerry moved his hand back, slowly tracing it up my leg and against my arm again.

My dick was now raging hard, bursting out of the opening in my jeans, I was in a state of crazed lust as I looked down at it, throbbing hard, precum on my tip.

"Go ahead, touch it. For not being gay, you sure are hard."

I laughed softly, and moved my hand down, gripping my hard dick. It felt so good, I was so exposed in front of Jerry, and his massive cock, but at the same time, comfortable, for the first time in a while. I had never been intimate with anybody like this, at least, not another guy. I glanced at him and he was so hard, hard because of me being here, it turned me on even more.

But this was all so new to me, I was lost in my desire. I didn't know exactly what to do, and so I softly stroked and gripped at my cock, my eyes going from the porn to Jerry.

"Yeah, that's right. You have a nice cock."

"Thank you," I said, more and more turned on every time he spoke to me, my dick in my hand.

"Does it turn you on that I'm here, so close to you?"

Uhhh, my dick raged hard as I stroked it. "Y...yeah, I've never done anything like this."

"It's ok, you're doing great." His voice was so soothing to me, turning me on even more as I held my cock. I looked over at Jerry, and we caught eyes, he smiled. I just stared at his hands, going up and down on his massive cock. I suddenly felt my mouth water. I had never seen another dick in person, especially one so big and thick, it made me feel crazy. I wanted to have it in my mouth, slapping against my face. I wanted to sit on Jerry's lap, to feel it sliding between my ass cheeks. My mind went crazy as I eyed Jerry's cock, lightly stroking my own.

"I really want to see more of your cute body, you should stand up for me."

I hesitated for a minute, running my hands up and down my shaft, but obeyed, standing up, and pushing the computer chair out of the way. Jerry stood up and got behind me. He took his time as I stood there, feeling so exposed with my dick in my hand. He started by placing his hands on my hips. The feel of him touching me made my whole body shiver.

Jerry got very close, and I could feel his hard cock pressing against my back.

"Mmmmm," I muttered.

He sort of held me like this for a minute, his hands on my hips, his cock pressed against my back, I could feel it pulsing. He brought his head down low, close to my ear and whispered: "You know, I've been wanting to do this for a while. As soon as I saw you and your cute little butt, I had to have you."

"Yeah?"

"Mm-hmm," he said, softly.

He slid his hands up from my hips and began rubbing my stomach and lower abs, my shirt lifting up as he did this. That area of my body had always been sensitive, so it felt like heaven when Jerry started touching it.

I looked forward, at the full length mirror, and noticed how hot of a position we were in. Jerry kept rubbing my stomach and abs, lifting my shirt up slightly every time he did it, the fabric feeling so good rubbing against my skin, against my flat, toned stomach and abs.

"Your skin is so soft. Do you like when I touch you?"

"Yeah," my voice cracked when I said it, it was hard to talk.

"Good. You can keep touching yourself, please."

I reached down and took hold of my cock as Jerry touched me, his hands moving up more, rubbing at my upper abs, lower chest, close to my nipples. I moaned under his caresses and squeezed my dick hard, precum oozing out onto my fingers. I don't know why I did it, but I had to urge to taste my precum. I raised my hand up, and sucked on my finger, licking the precum up, it was so salty and sweet. Jerry smiled at this. I returned my hand to my dick, but I was so hard already, I didn't want to rush it, I could cum at any minute. And so I stroked it so slowly, feeling every little sensation.

Jerry switched his position a bit so that his cock was pointing forward, thrusting underneath me, brushing against my balls and legs. He lightly thrusted as he did this, humping me.

"Your body is really cute, I love it." As he said this, he placed a hand on my ass, my bubble butt, a feature of mine I had gotten many compliments on (guys and girls). This was my fantasy come to life, to have my soft ass held by such strong hands. It made me moan, my mouth hung open. He squeezed my ass and played with it for a few seconds, his cock still thrusting against different parts of me, his precum sticking to my pants.

Then, Jerry circled his hands around and popped the button of my pants, letting them fall down.

"Oopsie," he said.

I stood there, now, in only t-shirt and boxers, my cock poking hard through the hole.

"Yeah, that's it, keep touching yourself."

And I did, stroking myself a little firmer as Jerry squeezed my ass.

I began to grab at my own chest now, it was something I did when I get uncontrollably horny, which is rare. I hardly ever felt like this, only in my deepest fantasies. I began to massage and pull at my chest and nipples with one hand, my other hand holding my cock firm, which was leaking precum.

"You're so sweet." Jerry kissed the side of my neck. I melted.

The porn was still on the computer, sounds of two guys moaning, but we weren't paying attention to it now. We were both lost in our little lusty world.

I kept looking forward and moaning at the image in the mirror. I was so exposed, my shirt was halfway up, with Jerry's big hands rubbing me down. He pulled my boxers down below my ass, and now my ass hung out, Jerry's hard cock sliding against it. I moaned and melted under Jerry's touches, closing my eyes and squirming. It was all so intense!

He brought both of his hands up and grabbed onto my chest, massaging my pecs, sliding his huge cock in between my (now exposed) ass cheeks.

"You feel how hard I am for you?"

"Yeah," I whispered.

"You turn me on so much, you're so sexy." When he said this, his slid a hand down, past my abs, over my stomach (making me shiver) and he grabbed onto my dick for the first time, holding it in his massive hand.

"This ok, sexy?"

I only nodded, I was too horny to talk. I instantly was overcome with pleasure when he grabbed my cock. He began working it slowly up and down, taking time to feel my entire shaft as he stroked me. As he did this, he kept humping me from behind, his large cock sliding in between my ass cheeks. He was totally dominating me and I loved it, wanted to submit to whatever he wanted.

He softly kissed my neck as he did this, and I could only squirm and moan softly.

"Oh Jerry." He worked my cock so well, touched every part of it, taking time to caress my balls, gently. His strokes were firm and long, all the way from the base of my shaft, to the tip, getting faster and tighter.

I arched my back and began riding Jerry's massive cock as best as I could, as he continued to milk my cock. I was completely lost now, overcome with lust, wanting Jerry to fuck me, to dominate me. I moaned louder as he touched me, my cock almost ready to burst.

The way he held my ass with one hand, and my cock in his other, it was too much. He thrusted harder, stroked my faster, and I barely had time to say, "I'm cumming," before I shot forward, the cum spraying all over Jerry's mirror. He didn't seem to mind, because he kept stroking me, draining my cock completely. I moaned an audible "oh!" as he did this, almost falling over. But Jerry's strong hands held me in place as he milked my cock.

I came and came and came, more and more, until there was nothing left. Jerry turned me towards him and all I could think to say was "Sorry about your mirror."

He smiled, but his face quickly returned to that of passion and lust as he gripped his own meaty cock, stroking it viciously. He held onto me as he did this, and even though I just came, I didn't care. His touch was amazing.

His shorts were on the floor and his huge cock was bursting out of the hole in his boxers, he gripped and tugged it viciously.

"Please, I'm so close to cumming, and I want you to taste it. Just get down and lick it, taste my cock, please."

I quickly got down on my knees and let my hands run down Jerry's big stomach, and down towards his cock. He moaned as I did this. His hands were a blur, going up and down his shaft. I moved my head forward and held my tongue out, placing it against his massive tip.

"Oh yeah," he said, "just like that."

I began to swirl my tongue around his head as he ran his hand up and down his shaft. He moaned and grunted with more passion now. I took a hand and lightly held his balls as he did this, squeezing at different parts.

His dick was so massive. I lowered my mouth on his tip. As he stroked his lower shaft, there was enough room on his upper shaft for me to swallow it with my mouth, taking in as much as I could, saliva drooling down my face. For my first cock, it was a lot to take in. I loved it.

He gripped his dick and slapped it against my tongue and cheek as he stroked, his cock swelling up and getting redder. I kept touching different parts of his cock and his balls, placing my tongue on and off the tip, the taste of it so good. I could tell Jerry was close to cumming, he was breathing and grunting more heavily now.

I pushed Jerry's hand's down, away from his dick and began stroking it myself, as fast as I could.

"Oh yeah," he moaned.

His dick was so big, I couldn't even completely get my hand around it. But I worked it with a passion, wanting to see Jerry cum so badly. And so I stroked it up and down, fast, loving the feel of it in my hands. I swirled my tongue around his tip again, sucking up the precum, and I felt his thick dick swelling up in my hand, his head ready to burst in his mouth.

I let out a moan like I'd never heard myself make before, almost girly, I felt so hot and powerless with his massive cock about to cum on my face. I gripped and pumped fiercely, opening my mouth and holding my tongue out, as far as it could go. Jerry looked down, and maybe seeing me in this position was what put him over the edge, because he muttered a quick "oh," and then began cumming, shooting his load into my open mouth.

He gripped my shaggy hair as he came, pulling my mouth onto his dick, his warm cum dripping down my lips and face. I gagged and held my mouth open, letting his cum run down my face and chin, not swallowing but loving the taste and feel of it on my tongue, I felt like Jerry's little slut.

Eventually he let my hair go and ran out of cum, and he exhaled deeply, his cock twitching and (slowly) shrinking in front of my face. I stood up and was about to ask Jerry for something to wipe myself off with, but he pulled me close to him, and started kissing me, his tongue venturing into my mouth. He wanted to taste his own cum, and me, and I wanted to taste him. So I let him kiss me like that, our tongues wet and wild, slapping.

"We should make out for a minute, on my bed, like this before we get cleaned up. All cum covered, and hot."

12