A Friend from Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok?"

But Jerry had his arm around my waist and was kissing me again.

"Mmmph.." I muttered, Jerry's wet tongue against mine.

He pulled me onto his bed with him and we made out like that, both of us half clothed, cum and the smell of sex all over us. Jerry held his hand on my ass and pulled me against him as we kissed, I felt so dominated under his touch.

Eventually though, we had to stop to catch our breath, and we got ourselves as cleaned up as we could. I got dressed and sat back on Jerry's computer chair, smoking a cigarette (it really hit the spot). And Jerry sat on his bed, puffing a cig. Suddenly, everything that had just happened kind of hit me. I had never had any gay experience before, and it was a little overwhelming. Maybe Jerry noticed, because he said, "You ok? Wanna talk?"

"No, I'll be alright. That was just really intense."

"It sure was."

We both laugh for a minute. It was getting late, I had to get home and take care of some things, and honestly I didn't know how Jerry felt about the whole situation either. So, I put my cig out and told Jerry that I'd better be going.

"So soon?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, you can stay, smoke some more. We can make each other cum again, and have fun all night."

When he said this, my heart started thumping again, my cock twitched a little in response, and my body flushed, just like earlier. Oh god, this was such a hot situation to be in, total privacy to live out my fantasies, I never had that with anyone before. But, still I felt like I had to be going. I don't know what came over me though, because I said: "Some other time."

"Ok," he said in return.

Oh god, my heart thumped again. Some other time? With Jerry's huge cock? Against me? In my mouth? This was too hot, too insane to be real.

I got up and gathered my things. Jerry reached out his arms to hug me.

"Come on man," he said, with his arms out.

I went to hug him, but Jerry slid his hands down, grabbing my ass and pulled me up towards him, making me yelp.

"I can't wait til next time," he whispered in my ear, and went in to kiss me. We pressed our lips and body together hard. I went to pull away, but Jerry took his large tongue out and ran it around my lips as he held my ass, tight. It made me shiver.

Then he let me go, and I said "bye" again, smiling like a dummy, and ran out of there, my cock was already half hard. I knew that I'd be masturbating the second I got home.


12