A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Curtis," he answered, as he pulled out, leaving my burning hot snatch vacant. The leaking cum tickled as it ran down my opening and between my cheeks. The cool ocean breeze only added to the sensations.

The change took place again, with Curtis taking hold of my leg, enabling the next cock to visit my pussy. My pussy was starting to get sore but I was still so wet that the next hard cock had no problem entering me.

"Cindy, it's Kenny," he announced as he began unloading on me. I called out each time he slammed me into the towel. It was the hardest any of them had fucked me and while I loved the power of his sex, it worked to his disadvantage in other ways. He put so much into giving me some serious sex that he wasn't able to hold out very long. He did make me feel incredible but he didn't get me to climax before he was ready. I bucked my hips and begged him for his cum as he started pumping it into me. I allowed my muscles to relax once I was vacant and they remained relaxed as I felt a different set of lips suckling my nipple and squeezing my areola. My open legs waited for Max and as he moved between them and guided his cock into my hole, I sucked in my breath. It was hard to believe I could be this desperate for sex after getting my brains fucked out for the last hour. I urged him to fuck me hard and once he was giving it to me like I wanted, I began to respond. My lust was high and my orgasm was building from the moment he entered. It wasn't taking looking for the sensations to build to critical. I began cuming only a minute after penetration and with my body writhing and bucking he pounded my sex until I had nothing left. My body went limp and my shouts went silent. Max kept putting it to me for only a short time longer before I was pumped full of cum again.

When he dismounted the pressure being exerted on my legs abated and they were allowed to close partially. Even so my feet were spread apart and my sex was still exposed to the ocean breeze. My erect nipples were also left exposed to the ocean breeze as my areolas were given a break. I was sexually drained and my head was spinning. I felt someone kiss me softly on the lips and then after a break a different set of lips pressed against mine. In all five different guys kissed me.

"I'm gonna walk the guys back to their cars," Scott purred in my ear.

"I'll be here," I moaned.

I heard the guys moving off and despite the fact I was alone on the beach I didn't close my legs. By the time Scott returned they were even further apart.

"Sunrise is still a few hours away," he purred in my ear, "why don't you get some rest and I'll wake you up."

I agreed to this and a moment later my world went black. The next thing I was aware of was a warm rush between my legs. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. Scott and I were sitting in a pair of low beach chairs in several inches of water. The sensation that woke me was an oncoming wave rushing between my open legs.

"Good morning," he offered, as I looked at the brightening sky. I didn't once look around the beach to see if we were still alone. I didn't even care. The sun was about to rise and as he took my hand and squeezed it, another small wave rushed in and flooded between my legs. I didn't notice it at first but when I looked over I saw that I wasn't the only one naked. As the sun peeked over the horizon I thought back to last night and I had no regrets whatsoever. We held hands tightly as the sun rose and with the light reflecting off the ocean I turned to Scott when he called my name.

"So?" he asked mischievously, "how are you feeling?"

"Amazing," I beamed, as the first rays of the sun hit my naked body. What more could a woman ask for?