All Comments on 'A Friend in Need'

by EroticApe

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Thanks for the cuck/cuckold tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good friend

I liked it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
thanks

for her not saying how it was the best sex she ever had or how her husband will never be enough.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
A woman’s vagina is designed . . .

. . . to accommodate a baby passing through. There’s no such thing as a cock too big.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was weird.

The guy pimps his wife out without a second thought, and the whore loves it. What culture is this?

And how long before John realizes he's been replaced by a bigger and better man? Maybe that's what John and Jane planned all along?

More likely John is using Alice to get Mike primed for when John gets to experience that big cock for himself. That seems more likely.

Anyway, hope it was good for you. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice to read sex positive stuff here

I’m sure you upset a lot of ‘loyal LW’ readers with a consenting adult story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't know?

Don't know how to tell you without crapping on you, but...

You are making a mistake to enter LW with Cuck story, but...

It is your story, and your funeral!

Undecided2BsureUndecided2Bsureover 3 years ago
To Anon 'that was weird'

you need to look up the word 'pimp' since there wasn't any monetary exchange invovled John was 'sharing' his wife with Mike. It may have been a fantasy that John & Alice talked about and here was the answer to their fantasy.

As for the other theories you suggested, maybe maybe not .

Whatever. A 4 for the simple, concise story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Generally well written but the underlying premise of 4 adults all being okay, per your plot, with what happened is not realistic. 4*

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

Well written and nothing wrong with the story, as long as everyone is happy.

EroticApeEroticApeover 3 years agoAuthor
Guess I Put This In The Wrong Category

So as you may have guessed I'm not too familiar with the Loving Wives category but its description says 'Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more' so I thought this story fit there as it features wife sharing. I guess not.

Also, to Reed Richards (nice to have Mr Fantastic here), I know that no cock is too big to fit (especially when compared to childbirth, which I doubt many people would want to go through on a daily or weekly basis for example) but some women can find larger girth uncomfortable or just not enjoyable. It was the conceit needed for the story; sorry if it was too unbelievable for you but it was in the story description so I think I gave enough warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Umm Reed

You may want to talk to women who have given birth. True, women's vagina can stretch to give birth, but it's no orgasmic sexual experience. Au contraire, it hurts like hell. Getting sewn up after tearing is no picnic either. Lidocaine only does so much to take the edge of a needle stabbing through one's perineum multiple times.

Also, there are many women who cannot give birth vaginally and wind up having a caesarian section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story!

This story is awesome! Sequels would be great.....with Mike becoming Alice's regular boyfriend or lover or 2nd "husband," with all four parties consenting and agreeing. Maybe Mike could even impregnate Alice.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Not a fan of sharing, or cheating or cucks, but you were honest with what you wrote in your tags

Most of the anti cuck stuff will just pass on your stories if you are honest in your tags

Some people are assholes and will complain no matter what you write

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

I too do not like cuck stuff but every one was good with sharing and respectful so a *4* from me and thanks for writing!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Oh! She doesn’t love her husband either. If she were a real character she would not know what love is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
sequel?

A sequel perhaps 5-6 months in the future would focus on how John's marriage is holding up;, or isn't. Plus, how does Jane react when she finds out what her friend is doing to her husband.

buyuacoffeebuyuacoffeeabout 3 years ago

I think that they should carry on for a bunch of times and then invite Jane over for a swinging session. Maybe the smaller cock will enhance her sex life also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love a sequel to this. I think it's one of the best short reads personally...not to hung up on the categorisation. John and Alice are clearly very secure in their relationship. I like Alice's confidence, John is a proud man to share his wife. I think more would be great, maybe some DP, maybe a few of the other husbands join in equally suffering, and the wives evolve to serve Alice too.

I disagree on it being chuck, as John wasn't present for most of it!

Great effort, keen for more

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Don’t add subtract or change a single element. l have no idea why since the “willing husband wanting to see his wife fucked” version of cuckolding is my least favorite, but this really worked. It really really worked.

Well done

eh9198eh9198about 2 years ago

Would have been hotter if her husband was cheated on, but fun story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It'd be unfortunate to leave Jane completely out of this arrangement, if her only obstacle is her husband's size. Under the unusual circumstance, these four would likely be good candidates for a full swap, where each wife has a go at the other's hubby. I'm also surprised that neither of these women seem to be receiving oral, either from their own partner or from one or both partners from the other couple. That would allow them to come (maybe more than once) without worrying about the size of their respective partners' bits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The biggest sexual thrill in my life is living as a cuckold husband to my sexy wife. I'm just over 4" and thin while my wife's boss has a 7 1/2" thick cock. I love the humiliation factor of being inadequate and knowing they're in an emotional, sexual relationship. I get really hard knowing he wants her to be completely his.

ronibarretronibarret10 months ago

This story was well-written and totally believable. The cuck tag is somewhat approrpiate but nothing to get twisted about. Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well Jane might be happy and so is Mike, but the MC and her husband are headed for a fall when this happens regularly. Good luck. Open marriages don't usually make it. Odds are overwhelmingly against. She loves her husband now, but eventually the sexual dynamic will become unbalanced. Give them 2-3 years tops. Their is more to.marriage than orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

"I mostly don't! I asked her three times last night but she wouldn't bunch." Should that have been, "..but she wouldn't budge"??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous