A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my fist at her and joined in with the laughter. We settled down to have a bite of lunch after that.

I read my book after eating lunch, while the girls went back to try and improve their board technique. I heard occasional screams when things went wrong and one or the other fell off again.

I decided to go for another cooling off swim after a while but left a gap between myself and the girls as it can be painful getting hit by a board. After a while they tired a bit and sat on the boards and paddled over to chat with me. 'Jim' Chloe called to me 'would you mind holding the board...I'm feeling a bit brave and want to try being fully naked...you won't mind if I slip my bottoms off.'

'You know I'm relaxed about anyone being naked...remember if anything makes you feel uncomfortable you can always put them back on.' I had seen her in just a thong before now but never completely naked...I'm bound to look but must try to keep speaking to her face.

As I moved alongside the board to hold it I thought she would hang onto it as well, but she put an arm on my hip as she slipped her bikini bottoms down but as she came back up her hand and bottoms slid right over my floating cock.

'Sorry' she said with a nonchalant grin on her face.

Like hell she was, my brain told me. Why would she deliberately touch me I was wondering, but made no comment? We made our way back to the beach and for the first time I saw Chloe fully naked but wasn't expecting the smooth mound that rose from the water. My thought processes caused my cock to have a semi. 'Shit' I thought...this might be a problem to handle.

I tried to walk a little behind them as we walked up the sand, but Chloe glanced back and I heard her have a little giggle as she nudged Sam in the ribs and nod her head back at me.

Sam also glanced back but held her stare a little longer before turning away with an 'oh'.

We grabbed our towels to dry off and Chloe gave me a gentle slap on the ass as she moved past me and then with a smiling smirk on her face said ' something get you excited back there Jim?'

It was the first time for a long time that I was a bit flustered for words. 'I...I...I think someone was misbehaving when they shouldn't have' I said trying to give her a stern look. The two girls looked at each other for a second and then burst out laughing.

I sat down and started reading my book as the girls dried their hair. After a short moment Chloe came and tapped me on the shoulder.

I started to look up only to be faced with a pair of parted legs and that smooth pussy with its darker pink lips visible right in front of me. I dragged my eyes up to her face.

'Sorry Jim...you know I wouldn't want to deliberately embarrass you...I've thought for a while that I want to be relaxed with full nudity like you are. It seemed a good time for me to take the plunge. In a way I'm glad to see your reaction because it's probably how most men would react, and, as you tell me it's only natural.

I kept looking at her face as I absorbed her words for a moment. 'No problem' I said 'I guess that I hadn't fully taken on board that you are a fully grown woman now and I don't want things to change between us. I knew at some point you would join the club...I just wasn't quite expecting it then.'

It was quite odd when she reached out for a shake of hands as if we had come to some deal. We all lay enjoying the sun for a while until it was time to pack up and return home.

We all had quick showers to remove the saltiness from our skin and I prepared dinner while the girls dried their hair up in the bedroom. I shouted out for them when dinner was ready and they both came charging down the stairs in short summer dresses.

'Would you like wine again with dinner' I asked.

'Yes please' was the prompt reply in unison. I poured us each a glass of the merlot we had drunk the night before.

We had almost finished eating when Chloe said 'Jim...Sam would like to avail herself of your expertise.'

Wondering what this was all about I said 'Oh yes...and what might that expertise that you require be?'

'Well...there's a guy that Sam fancies, I did tell you we aren't gay. Well he is a member of an amateur dramatic society and Sam wanted to get closer to him and she volunteered to be his partner in a small part of their next show.

'So is there a problem with that?' I asked.

They both 'ummmed'. 'Well' Sam said 'I sort of hinted that I know how to do the Cha-Cha to get myself invited to take part.'

'I see' I said looking at her 'and I'm assuming you haven't got a clue.'

'Not the foggiest' she replied. 'Chloe said you could probably show me the basics so at least it will only look like I'm out of practice.'

'Ok' I said 'let's clear dinner up, and then we can move the table and chairs over so I can try and show you some simple steps.'

'Before we start you need to get the beat in your head. It goes 1 2 123 1 2 123. Ok let's begin. Start with your weight on your left foot and rock back on 1 and forward on two.'

I went through the basic steps so that she had them in her head and then said 'let's try it in hold.' She came forward and grabbed my hands and thrust her body against mine and I could feel her pubic area tight against my cock. I gave a little laugh and said 'although this is not an unpleasant situation we actually need a bit of personal space when we dance.' I explained the proper hold and she actually surprised me by picking the steps up quite quickly.

It was soon bedtime and Sam went up first whilst Chloe and I replaced the furniture. 'Did you enjoy all of that?' Chloe said as we finished the re-arranging. She had the hint of a smirk on her face. I wasn't quite sure what she meant so I gave her a puzzled look.

'Oh come on Jim...all of that close body contact between you.'

'I put her right on body positions 'I said 'so I'm not sure what you are implying, but I'm getting suspicious that you are up to something.'

'I saw that smile on your face...and you weren't exactly quick in moving apart now were you' she said with a grin. 'Look...her parents are a bit on the religious side so she is a little innocent in some matters, but she wants to...let's say become more aware. Anyway as far as I know you are out of practice and an innocent young lady thrusting herself at you might stir your juices up.'

She gave a short laugh, kissed me on the lips, and dashed away up the stairs before I had a chance to reply.

I was a little dumbstruck, so I poured myself a further glass of wine and sat in the lounge to gather my thoughts. After my mind pondered over the situation I concluded Sam was after some fatherly advice, and maybe some motherly as well.

I climbed the stairs and again could hear moans coming from their bedroom door. I quietly walked past not wanting them to think I was perving on them.

I needed to relieve my own arousal as soon as I got into bed. Chloe's comment had made me think. Did I really prolong the innocent closeness with Sam and not realise I was doing so. In reality...yes I did enjoy it...who wouldn't...Sam is a stunningly attractive young lady with her height and slim body. Perhaps I just was out of practice in reading the clues. But then again there were the so-called accidental incidents. Was Chloe deliberately teasing me to show Sam that limits might not be fixed, and boundaries could be gently pushed?

I fell asleep with no answers formed in my brain and was woken only by the alarm ringing in my ears. I showered then went and prepared breakfast. The weather was glorious again and the girls wanted to take the canoes to the beach.

They were stored in a rack that had wheels attached so again were easy to take down to the beach. The girls had decided to go topless but preferred to keep their bikini bottoms on to sit in the canoes. I did insist they pop some buoyancy vests on as they were likely to be farther out and might even go around the headlands and any accident would entail a long swim.

I walked back to our beach sheets and as I was about to sit down John, a nudist friend walked past. He stopped to pass the time of day and commented on my luck having two young ladies with me. 'My granddaughter and a friend' I quickly pointed out, I didn't want any rumours floating around the village.

'Lucky all the same' he said as he walked away.

I lay down and started to read my book and the next thing I knew was when I could hear the girls calling for help to get out of the canoes. I must have fallen asleep in the warm sunshine as nearly two hours had passed.

I jumped up and ran down to the shallows and held the canoes in turn as the girls clambered out. 'Hold my paddle Jim 'Chloe said 'I need to take my cozzy off as its wringing wet and itchy.' I grabbed it and she just bent away from me and slid it off leaving me staring at her pert wrinkled rear entrance.

She turned and looked at me with a smile 'pervert practice again???' I said 'I wasn't really given much choice was I?'

'Get on and help Sam get out' she replied. I reached and took hold of Sam's paddle as she climbed out.

'Think I need to take my bottoms off as well' she said as she scanned the beach. She then did exactly the same move but stayed bent over longer rubbing her ankles. My second pert anus viewing of the day. She then stood and turned around.

'Holy Shit' I said in my head. She was partially shaved, but as if she was wearing a high rise thong. It had the effect of creating an arrow of fair hair pointing to her slit, hi-lighted by her golden tan. I struggled to look away...but when I did it was to see the smirk on Chloe's face.

It had been a long time since I felt my face flush and I tried to hide it by pulling the canoes onto the sand. What I couldn't stop was the blood rushing to my cock as it raised itself skywards. The girls just stared at me but not a word was said as we walked up for our towels. At least I could hide behind mine.

It took me a moment before I managed to speak. 'I'm sorry girls...that was not supposed to happen and I apologise if I caused distress.'

'As if we care' Chloe said, and Sam nodded in agreement. 'You have always told me sometimes the body just reacts.'

She dropped her towel and stepped towards me with her arms outstretched.

'Don't you dare come any closer young lady' I almost shouted out 'it's bad enough as it is.'

She gave a big smile and I realised she was winding me up. I mouthed a silent 'sorry' to Sam who whispered back 'its fine.' But I did naughtily glance at her road sign again.

We all sat and had some lunch and the girls said they would like to sunbathe and read in the afternoon as the canoeing had been tiring.

As we got ready to relax Sam said 'do you mind if my mat is in the middle, seeing as it's my first time fully naked.'

'Not a problem'I said and helped her straighten her mat. 'It looks to be another quite day so I think only older locals are likely to pass by while we are here. If you are not sure or are uncomfortable about something then just roll onto your front or pull your towel over you.'

'Thanks' she said giving me a lovely smile ' It's so much more relaxing having an experienced person alongside me as I get used to being totally naked.'

The first time someone else walked close to us I saw she was a bit jittery and was reaching for her towel. I gently took hold of her hand and whispered 'relax...it's an older couple and they will just walk past...so what if they glance at us...we can just glance back...nothing will happen to you.'

I felt her hand relax as the couple totally ignored us so I let go of her and earned another warm smile. After a few more moments a couple of naked women probably in there early thirties passed and said 'hello' as we all made eye contact. All three of us answered. Sam tapped me on the leg and said 'that was so easy, it was as if we were dressed.'

'It is mostly like that' I answered 'people are generally respectful...sometimes you get a couple of lads messing about but the trick is to ignore them if that happens.'

We enjoyed the rest of a relaxing afternoon and then dressed and wandered back home.

I said that I would pop out and get fish and chips for dinner after we had showered and changed. The girls used the main bathroom while I was in my en-suite. I had just finished drying myself when Chloe wandered into my room 'have you got some after sun lotion I obviously missed a couple of bits.'

'Yes' I said and wandered to the en-suite to get a bottle from my cupboard. I came back to find her laid on my bed with her legs wide apart. I could see a couple of pink lines where her bikini bottoms had moved.

'Do us a favour and just rub the lotion in for me please.'

'Um...are you sure I should be doing that?'

'Of course Jim...you know how much I trust you and you have seen me completely naked this week so I don't see it matters where you rub the lotion.'

I poured some into my hand and gently smoothed it into the tops of her legs. As I was just finishing Sam wandered in and said 'that's exactly what I need as well...can you put some on me?'

As I tried to quickly find an excuse the girls swapped places. 'Um...look...Chloe is one thing but I'm not sure I should be doing this for Sam especially while I'm still not dressed.

'Please' Sam pleaded 'it's easier for you to see where I've caught the sun. I don't want to end up sore.'

I shook my head but still poured the lotion into my hands. Sam opened her legs wide as I gently reached to rub the lotion in. I realised I was staring right at her slit as I rubbed around her pubic area and inevitably my cock started to react as I quickly finished.

'Thank you 'she said with a beaming smile, but she wasn't looking at my face and I heard Chloe giggle behind me.

'Out...out...'I said' before I embarrass myself anymore.'

We all dressed and I popped down the road to the Fish and Chip shop and returned with dinner.

While we were eating, somehow, the girls turned the conversation to what had happened on the beach and how Sam in particular had coped with being naked. Then to how gently I had applied the after sun lotion to their bits that needed treatment. Warning bells started ringing in my head...they are up to something.

We tidied the chip papers up and quickly washed up the dishes. I heard the girls talking to each other behind me as I came into the lounge to sit next to Chloe on the sofa. As I did, Sam, sat on the chair opposite me, lifted her legs up onto the cushion and started to open and close them.

It wasn't till I looked at her to answer a question that I realised that the short summer dress she was wearing had ridden up her legs. Underneath she was panty less. I tried not to stare at the beautiful slit that was being flashed at me. Perhaps it was completely innocent and the sun had made her more sore than I had thought, or was it some sort of tease.

I had put shorts and a t-shirt on earlier and almost jumped when Chloe placed one of her hands on my thigh and started to gently tickle with her fingertips. They have some tease going on my brain concluded.

'Did you enjoy your day on the beach today Jim' Chloe asked 'and everything that happened?'

My head was telling me this is all leading somewhere but I wasn't sure where.

'Yes, I thought it was another lovely day and I enjoyed it a little more as I had the pleasant company of you two instead of being on my own.'

'Oh yes? ' Chloe said 'was there any aspect you enjoyed more than anything else?'

'I'm not sure what you're asking' I said apprehensively.

She smiled at my puzzled look and I felt her little finger slide under the leg of my shorts and gently stroke my skin.

She giggled and I saw Sam smile and nod gently. 'Well...we thought you were relaxed with both of us being completely naked and, in fact, actually enjoyed it. Enjoyed it enough to get aroused a couple of times.'

'Hang on a minute' I said 'I did apologise immediately when that happened.'

They both laughed. She continued 'we are not complaining in the least, but it sort of makes it easier for me to ask for another bit of help. Please listen to what I'm going to say fully, and then consider your reply.'

'Ok 'I said tentatively wondering what I was letting myself in for.

She took a deep breath, 'You know that I have some sexual experience, as I have always been able to confide in you and have sought your advice. Well...I told Sam that you might be willing to help her with more than dancing. It's awkward for her to talk to her parents on some matters as I told you the other day.'

I looked at Sam who had her shy look on her face again. 'Sam wants some sexual advice and you want me to give it?'

'Um...er...She does, but she is a virgin still, and I said you would give her some ''practical advice''.

'Whoa' I said...'you are asking me to be physical with Sam????'

There was a deafening silence for a while, before an almost begging quiet 'Please' came from Sam's lips.

Surprisingly she also spoke next. 'Chloe has always told her friends how much she always trusts you. I have come to understand why over these last few days with the respect you have shown me. I told her I didn't want some boy fumbling with me, and you know about our own relationship, but she can't help me with how to deal with penetration.'

I smiled back at her. 'Firstly thank you for your compliments. I'm not sure that it's really something I should be involved in. However, I can understand how you feel, and I am willing to at least start down that road. You and you alone must make any decision to progress.'

Chloe wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek 'thank you.'

Sam added a quiet 'thank you...is it ok if Chloe can be alongside me?'

'I guess 'I replied.

'Well...we are all showered clean so I think my king-size bed is the best place if we are going to start something.' My body was tingling with anticipation but my brain was still telling me 'this isn't right.'

'We better get undressed and we'll see where to begin.' I started to unbutton my shirt but the girls just pulled their summer dresses over their heads. Neither had underwear of any sort on...they must have been pretty confident of persuading me.

I opened my arms to invite Sam towards my body...she slowly approached and was watching my cock come to life as it climbed to attention. 'It won't hurt...just come and cuddle and it will just be between us and your body will feel it. She wrapped her arms around my waist as I did to hers and I felt my cock push against a tight belly and my chest against firm pert breasts with hardening nipples.

Sam gave a little shiver, and looking over her shoulders I saw Chloe with a pleasant smile and a hand between her legs slowly moving it around. Chloe and I had a comfortable understanding that enabled us to talk about sexual matters but watching her playing with herself was not something I had expected to see. It caused my cock to pulse.

'It's moving by itself' Sam said looking into my eyes.

'That is a sign that I am quite aroused Sam' I said. 'In a normal relationship we would probably be kissing at this point...but I'm going to let you choose if you want to do that.'

She raised her arms around my shoulders and gently we kissed. I teased her lips with my tongue and she slid hers between my lips and I tasted her mouth while we had a little tongue tussle. My cock pulsed again against her stomach and she gave a little giggle knowing she was the cause.

I gently pushed us slightly apart. 'I thing you should get a feel of me now' and dropped my eyes downwards. 'Just be gentle to start with...feel and then hold a little tighter.'

She lowered a hand as I kept one of mine behind her back. She wrapped her fingers around me, her thumb and forefinger just touching. 'I'm pretty average as size goes...you may find some shorter or longer and or thicker and thinner, but they all work the same.'