A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Can I feel you Jim' Chloe asked... 'I know I've felt some before but I'd love to touch you in the flesh and not just under clothes.'

Before I could answer she had slipped an arm around my back and replaced Sam's hand with her own. She gave a little giggle...'It's about the same length but definitely thicker than the ones I've experienced.'

'Ok, now you've pushed my trainee out you better help with the lesson and show her how to masturbate me, but start gently.' I wasn't sure whether this counted as incest or not, but I hoped it would allow Sam to gain experience.

Sam said 'you're leaking.'

'It's pre-cum Sam...it's a lubrication to help my cock slide in and out more easily...the same way you get wet. You take hold of my cock again and move your hand up and down at different speeds...mmmm...that's nice...now use one of your fingers and spread my juice over the head of my cock.' It was so long since I had enjoyed another's hand stimulating me.

'What do you find stimulates the two of you most?' There was a slight pause as they both looked at each other...then simultaneously they said 'oral 69.'

'Ok...let's try that then...Sam you stay on your back and Chloe can get on top. When you are comfortable I will join in with a finger.'

I sat back and watched as they started engaging tongues with pussies...It was lovely to see them pleasuring each other and slowly they started to moan softly so I knew how aroused they were.

I moved down the bed and slipped my middle finger into Sam's slit which was running with mixed fluids. I let it get nice and wet and very slowly and gently I slipped it deep inside of her, where I could feel gentle pulses rippling along her vagina. I found her 'g' spot and let the top of my finger circle around and around gradually increasing the pressure on it.

Her hips started to thrust upwards driven on by the combined efforts of Chloe's tongue on her clit and my finger sliding around deep inside of her. The thrusts got stronger and stronger until with a deep groan she thrust upwards and held it there as her whole body shivered for about ten seconds before she collapsed back onto the bed, her pussy covered with juices.

I removed my finger and Chloe came up for air...I almost felt like giving a 'high five'. We both smiled at each other before Chloe rolled off Sam.

After Sam had got her breath back she uttered 'WOW...oral between us has always made me come...but that was a different level.'

We let Sam recover a little longer before I asked if she was ready to continue. We talked about using a condom but as I had slept with no one for a while and Sam took the pill to help with her periods it was decided it would be nicer without.

'I'm going to lay on my back at first and let you guide yourself onto me so you are in control of when and how far I enter you. I hope it will be easy with all the juices inside you but give yourself time to stretch if you need to.'

Sam placed her legs astride me and let her pussy lay on top of my cock for a moment as she looked into my eyes. I could feel how warm and wet it was as I sensed her lips slowly parting, and I gave a little wriggle causing her to smile. 'When you are ready...it's all down to you for now.'

She reached between her legs but was struggling to balance and guide me to her entrance at the same time. I suddenly felt another hand take hold of my cock and realised that Chloe was holding it still to guide it to Sam's lips, to allow them to fully open, and my cock's head slipped inside her.

She paused, and I had that feeling I had not enjoyed for a while of a warm tight pussy on my cock and it caused me to shudder. Our eyes locked together and I think we both recognised that moment. I felt Chloe's guiding hand slip away, and saw Sam gently bite her own lip as she slowly descended onto the full length of my cock.

The exquisite sensation caused me to take in a deep breath and my cock gave a couple of large pulses.

'Can I just hold it there?' Sam said.

'I think that's a very good idea for a moment' I replied...I felt that any extra movement would take me back to boyhood and a premature ejaculation.

After a few minutes Sam gave a little nod and I felt her grip on me ease a little. I think she was giving herself permission to move. 'Slow and gentle to start with' I said 'let your body tell you when to change.'

She did exactly that and gradually increased her pace as I lay still. I felt her change the angle of her body trying to let her clit rub on me...I heard a moan slip from her mouth and she moved faster again. Chloe's hand appeared from the side of the bed taking hold of mine squeezing it tightly as Sam's moaning increased to a crescendo and her vagina gripped my cock and a wail escaped from her lips as another orgasm rolled through her body before she collapsed onto my chest breathing heavily.

I put my free arm around her back and held her tightly too me.

After a while she lifted herself up onto her hands and stared into my eyes again, without a word spoken. Her long blonde hair had come loose and fell all around me as she lowered her lips onto mine and kissed me passionately.

After a while she sat back with my cock still inside her. The three of us looked at each other before I saw Sam turned to Chloe and in a quiet whisper said 'he's still hard.'

Sam then looked at me and said 'did you cum...I couldn't tell.'

'No...I managed to hold off...tonight was to give you the experience that you wanted and I think we managed that.'

Sam looked at Chloe and then back at me. She lowered her face close to mine and whispered 'If you think I'm going to leave that hard cock inside of me without feeling you cum then you're mistaken. I know you don't like the words but I want you to fuck me.'

She was right...I don't like those words...but I knew the look in her eyes was telling me what she wanted. I wrapped my arms around her slim body and rolled us over so I was on top.

She wrapped both of her legs around my back and pulled me tight as I started to thrust slowly and deeply in and out of her now soppy pussy.

From the side I heard Chloe say 'Wow...I want to see this' as she slithered to the bottom of the bed to see me penetrating her friends pussy.

I kept it slow for a while as I knew that after my drought I would come quickly. But I was lead by Sam's legs as she pulled me tighter and tighter against her until I was pumping deeply inside her and with a roar exploded tight against her womb.

I was shaking with my own arousal as my orgasm slowly subsided and I fell sideways onto the bed. I was left looking into Sam's eye's again and neither of us blinked until our faces beamed at each other with the sort of smiles that I had not experienced for a long time.

We moved our faces closer and kissed softly and gently as we relaxed onto the pillows.

'Is this a private love in or can I join' Chloe said from behind as she snuggled up against my back.

We all fell quietly asleep cuddled up in my bed and it was my 7:00am alarm that woke us. A few cosy cuddles and kisses were exchanged before we had to get up as Sam's parents were due home and Chloe had to drive her back.

We all showered and I went down to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. Conversation was a little subdued and I think the girls would have like to stay but knew they couldn't.

As we loaded up their car Chloe said 'I'd like to come back down to you again soon' and with a twinkle in her eye she winked at me.

'You're welcome anytime as you know...but the innuendo hidden in your wink isn't ever going to happen...as much as you try to tempt me.'

'Awwwwww'...she moaned.

Sam came over and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me softly on the lips. Then stepping back she held on to both of my hands. 'Thank you for everything' she said 'and I mean everything.'

There was a greater strength in her demeanour as she got into the passenger seat.

Chloe hugged me and kissed my cheek...'thanks as always Jim...I'll see you soon. By the way...you know what you said to me just now...'What if I bring Sam with me next time?' She skipped away with the most devious smile on her face.

I was sad to watch them disappear down the road. I still wasn't sure if I had followed the right course.