A Friend in Need

Story Info
I run into Madjid and I help him with an urgent need.
1.7k words
4.31
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another story about "the other Fanny" - less submissive, but still free-use for her boyfriend and his friends from the Easter Weekend Party.

Let me know in the comments which version you like better!

=======================

I hate shopping malls. If I do go there, I usually go there late. I was never into the crowds that keep bumping into you, the recycled air, the steady noise from the background music of the stores, often overlapping in a horrible orchestra of sound waves...

I never really liked them. And now, after the pandemic, I liked them even less. But late, during the week, after 7pm, when most people already were done and headed home... that was a time I almost enjoyed.

I left Victoria's Secret where I got some new things that I just knew Daniel would appreciate greatly. Generally, he liked if I wasn't wearing underwear at all, "easy access", as he liked to call it, but I was certain he wouldn't mind these:

I got a few bras that opened in the front, a couple of push-ups that left my nipples completely uncovered, a lace bodysuit that barely covered anything and a corset that pushed and squeezed my tits up and together, making them appear a lot bigger than they already were. And I didn't have small tits to begin with.

Daniel would just love to cum all over my tits if they'd be presented to him like this.

So, I was just coming out of the shop when I ran into a couple, almost tripping and falling over in my high heels. Luckily, the guy grabbed my arm and stabilised me and only then did I recognize Madjid who gave me his bright, irresistible smile.

"Fanny, what are you doing here!?" He hugged me, kissed my left cheek, then right cheek. I was a little surprised that he didn't even try to squeeze my ass and at first I thought that he didn't want to make a scene in public, but then he introduced the small Asian woman who was standing next to him.

"You haven't met my girlfriend yet, have? This is Soo-Min. Soo-Min, this is Fanny. Daniel's girlfriend."

Soo-Min was drop-dead gorgeous. Next to the tall, dark-skinned Madjid, she looked even tinier with her tiny waist, small tits and her long, reddish-brown hair, dark eyes and pale skin. I couldn't help but wonder how Madjid could fit his massive cock into this tiny skinny woman - but that really didn't seem to a problem that concerned me. They'd have to figure that out.

"Actually, my name's Franzine, but my closest friends and their girlfriends can call me Fanny", I said and shook her hand.

Soo-Min nodded and smiled. "I see you went on a big shopping spree", she pointed at my bag. "Mind if I take a look?"

She didn't wait for my response, but took a few of the items from my bag, held them up, ooohing and aaahing along the way.

I felt weirdly on display, even though I wasn't wearing the pieces.

Then I noticed that Madjid kept staring at me and I saw a small bulge in his pants. I wondered if he thought back at the escapades of our little Spring celebration over the Easter weekend or if he was imagining me in those outfits.

Soo-Min put everything back into the bags and handed them back. "I'm sure you'll look amazing in these!"

I smiled and thanked her. Madjid suggested that we should have a quick drink, maybe? Soo-Min didn't seem to be too wild about that idea, but didn't object.

We went to one of the bars, ordered a round of cocktails and chatted a bit. Turned out that Madjid and Soo-Min had been out for dinner and were on their way home. Now I got why she wanted to skip the dinks - she was looking forward to desert!

Soo-Min excused herself to the bathroom, got up and gave Madjid a long, deep, passionate kiss that made even me all hot and bothered and left us at our table. She knew how to swing her ass and hips seductively, too.

Madjid waited for her to be out of hearing range and leaned in close to me.

"Fanny, you gotta help me. I'm 100% sure that I'm gonna score with Soo-Min tonight. And it's been so long for me, that I'll come, like, within three seconds. It'll ruin our first time together and who knows if we'll recover from that?"

I spat out my cocktail and started coughing. Madjid moved his chair close to mine and started tapping my back with his right hand. I regained my compusure and took a few deep breaths, when I felt his left hand move under my skirt. I spread my legs automatically to allow him more access. He pushed my panties to the side and pushed two fingers without warning into my unprepared pussy. I gasped in shock, but he just slowly moved his fingers and we could both feel my pussy respond.

"Come on, Fanny, I just need a quick and thorough ball-draining so that I can Soo-Min a good time."

He kept finger-fucking me and that didn't make it easier to think.

"What are you suggesting? That you bend me over the table right here and now?" I whispered - and kinda wishing that he was, indeed, suggesting that.

Madjid put his thinking face on. "We wait until Soo-Min is back, then you excuse yourself to go to the bathroom and I follow you a minute later. And I'll think which hole would be best, alright?"

He removed his fingers from my pussy and again I gasped, this time out of disappointment. He put his chair back where it had been and a few moments later, Soo-Min came back. Sitting down, she looked at me and asked: "Are you ok, Fanny? You don't look too well."

I shook my head. "It's... I'm just a little light-headed. That's the air in the shopping mall. I'll just go to wash my hands, the cold water helps. Could you watch my bags?"

And with that I left for the bathrooms.

The bathroom was on a "sidestreet" of the mall, behind heavy fire saftey doors. Behind those, the emergency staircase was to the right, the toilettes to the left, separated by Males and Females, in between the handicapped toilet that included a diaper-changing station.

I stopped, undecided where to go. The heavy doors behind me opened, and a group of teens came through, splitting between the two toilettes areas. Where the hell was Madjid?

Again, the door opened and he finally came through. He grabbed my arm again and led me to the handicapped toilet. "Thanks, Fanny, you're a real life saviour!"

"Yeah, right. What exactly are you suggesting?"

He pushed me towards the diaper change station and pushed my skirt up. "Ass would be best, you'd make me cum soooo fast." He pulled my panties to the side and opened his pants. His dark, long, member sprang out and already stood hard at marvellous attention.

"Are you insane? I'm not gonna let you dry-fuck my ass and tear me apart, I should have some fun as well, if I help!"

He sighed, "Alright, alright, then your cunt. But squeeze it tight, we don't have a lot of time!"

He lifted me up and I spread my legs as far as I could. Madjid put the tip of his cock against my pussy and then shoved his long shaft hard into my wet cunt.

"Oh yes, your panties make you even tighter" he groaned and pushed hard into me.

"Less talking, more fucking, Madjid... come on, fuck my tight little cunt with your giant cock, come on, fuck me, cum for me, cum for your little cumslut..."

I knew that Madjid loved dirty talk and he picked up his speed and thrust harder and faster. I had to bite down on my hand to keep from screaming and fingered my clit with the other hand.

"Fuck, you're so fucking tight, you slut... Come on down, I want to glaze your fucking tits!"

But I shook my head: "Fuck that, how the hell am I supposed to explain cum-stains to your little Asian girlfriend? Give me a nice creampie, you hear me? Yess.. yess... you think your little Asian slut's cunt is as tight as mine? You think your monster cock will fit? Cum into my cunt and breed me..."

Madjid gave me a few more thrusts, then he seemd to tighten his whole body - and I could feel his cum fill me up, which pushed me over the edge myself. My greedy, needy, pulsing cunt massaged every drop of cum from Madjid's cock and we both kept the position for a little longer, trying to catch out breath.

He grabbed his cock at the base, squeezed it hard and deposited the last droplets of sperm into me, then pulled my panties back into place.

"You can take that home to Daniel."

I laughed: "He'll fuck my ass for sure for that. But maybe he'll take your cum as lubricant, then it's almost as if you'd fuck me in the ass after all."

Madjid wiped his cock clean and took a few more deep breaths. "Alright. I head back to Soo-Min, first, you follow me in a few minutes, alright?"

I nodded and waited for him to leave. Then I spread my legs wide again and took a few quick photos of my freshly-fucked pussy, with panties covering and pushed to the side. Then I sent them to Daniel, adding the caption: "Met Madjid at the mal, he says hi!"

A few moments later, Daniel responded with the thumbs-up emoji. Then he followed it up with a picture of his semi-hard cock.

I answered with the peach emoji and a question mark. Another thumbs-up.

Well. As I expected.

I returned to the table where Soo-Min smiled at me: "Fanny, you look much better, you got more color in your face again!"

I smiled back at her "Yes, I feel much better now."

We emptied our cocktails and said our good-byes.

About two hours later, Madjid sent me a message "Thanks again! It worked!"

But I saw that message much later, as I was busy with Daniel at the time. But that's another story.

========================

I hope you enjoyed! Looking forward to your comments, your feedback and requests, either here or via email! :-)