Anniversary Surprise

Story Info
Hollie gets a special present...A MONSTER dildo.
1.4k words
3.13
4k
14
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For our anniversary, my hubby took me to a seedy motel. The motel had a mirror above the ceiling... Great.

We stripped naked on the bed. "Hollie, I bought you an anniversary present." Luke pulled out a pair of fluffy handcuffs. I let him cuff my wrists to the bedposts. Then he pulled out more sex toys. Great.

Nipple clamps. Butt-plug. Paddle. And a dozen dildos. One dildo was the size of my arm!

"Luke, what is that monstrous thing?"

"Oh, that's Moby Dick. I want to fuck you with it. It'll be fun."

"FUN FOR WHO?"

"Me. But Hollie, don't be afraid. We'll work up to that."

"That's not even possible... That thing is long as my arm and thick as my foot."

"Pussy's are one-size-fits-all. Relax honey, it'll be fun."

"NOT MY PUSSY, DAMMIT!" I strained against the cuffs. "Luke, I got a better idea. Let's shove a bowling ball up your ass. That'll be fun!"

Luke put on the nipple clamps. I liked the pain-of-the-pinch. Then he put two pillows under me, and wiggled the butt-plug up my asshole. Butt-plugs and butt-fucks didn't thrill me. But hubby loved them.

"Up first is the small dildo for beginners. Are you ready Hollie?"

"Sure. I'm tickled pink." He held the smooth plastic knob at my slit. Luke slowly pushed it in and out of my pink hole. "This one's just teasing my twat."

"Then you want the medium size. The Thruster?"

"Sure Luke. Let me insert it." I pushed the larger dildo up my cunt. "That's better, it feels like a real cock." I shoved it in deeper and faster as my pussy warmed. "That's better, but it could be bigger."

I laughed. "I'm ready for the next installment."

Luke lifted a menacing, wrist-thick dildo, waving it in front of my face. "It's called Donkey Dick. Are you ready to be split by a Donkey Dick?"

"Oh shit. I guess."

"Open wide Hollie." Luke spit on his fingers, then inserted one finger, then a second, then a third into my over-stretched pussy.

"Mmm!" I squealed in twat-stretching joy. "Give me Mr. Donkey, I'm ready to be impaled."

Luke positioned the dildo at my slit and shoved in the thick knob. "FUCK!" My pussy squirmed as he pushed in further... it felt good. "Deeper Luke!" He thrust the dildo in like a fat spear.

"Mmm, that's it honey. Fuck faster."

Increasing the speed, the plastic dick jackhammered my wet pussy, filling the room with slurping sounds. "That plastic cock tickles the wicked places in my twat!"

"Hollie, It's so erotic to see you naked and spread with a long brown dildo hammering your cunt." Hubby pinched my nipples and kept fucking me with Donkey Dick until my back arched in orgasm.

I collapsed on the bed. Luke pulled the fat dildo out with a pop. "Now it's time for MOBY DICK...Fifteen inches of shiny black, pussy-splitting pleasure." He laughed. "I want to fuck you with it!"

I stared at the monstrous thing. "I can't believe that's even possible... IT'S TOO BIG!" My eyes were drawn to the massively thick dildo, with a bulbous head and rigid veins along the plastic shaft. I shuddered to think what it would feel like inside me!

But hubby was excited to shove it into my pussy. I saw his excitement by the lump in his pants.

"Luke, please lick me first, lube up my twat." His tongue stabbed into my pussy, swirling around inside my pink hole. It felt so good. I gasped as his tongue tickled my clit

Then I tensed up as the cold hard head of the dildo rubbed against my pussy lips.

"Give it to me, Luke! Yank my legs apart as far as you can." Grabbing my ankles, he forced my legs open like I was doing the splits.

For some erotic reason I ached to have that monster shoved up my cunt! Luke paused a moment, and then I felt the hard knob nosing into my slit, my pussy stretched wider and wider as Luke pushed harder.

It was painful but incredibly erotic. The door-knob size head stretched my tender labia, tearing my tissue. My cunt hurt as the massive blunt head wedged in. I whimpered as the pain increased. A throbbing, stabbing pain with each thrust.

"Oh God Luke, I don't think I can take it. It's too big!"

"Relax Hollie, relax your cunt." Panting and groaning, I tried to relax my pussy.

Luke pushed harder. I stared up at the ceiling mirror, watching the massive head open my pussy impossibly wide, with my cunt lips flowering around it. I struggled and whined out as the gigantic shaft shoved in painfully!

"NO! No, please, Luke take it out. It's just too big!" I squirmed against it, covering my mouth to muffle the screams as my pussy ripped open.

Luke pushed the dildo deeper...hitting my cervix. Tears rolled down my face as the pain grew.

"There honey. It's halfway in, stretching out your lovely cunt."

My pussy crack was ready to tear to my ass crack. Luke wiggled the butt-plug in my asshole. I writhed on the bed with that huge thing up me, my pussy stretched tight. It felt strange, nasty, yet delicious. Huge, cold, hard...and wicked!

"Wifey, you're so hot! You wouldn't believe how sexy you look with that thing inside you!"

"God, it's really huge Luke. I didn't think I could take it."

Watching myself in the ceiling mirror, I felt strangely proud...I felt like Super-Woman, able to take gigantic pricks into my super pussy.

Luke laughed. "Now I'm going to fuck you with it!"

A shiver of excitement ran up my spine as the massive dildo pushed in and out of my straining cunt. And hard plastic veins rippled against my pussy walls like a ribbed condom.

Luke worked it back and forth, groaning like it was his own cock. He fucked faster. Even in pain, my stinging pussy welcomed each thrust, and my hips lifted to meet the enormous dildo. Luke fucked me relentlessly, pumping it in and out as I whimpered.

He kissed my lips as he pulled on my nipple clamps. Luke's tongue pushed deep into my mouth as the dildo pushed into my cunt... I felt that familiar spring tighten deep in my belly. The coiled spring grew tighter and tighter.

"Harder," I panted. "Fuck me harder!"

Lifting my legs Luke hammered the dildo into my twat as he twisted the butt-plug. I squealed, "Aaah, I'm cumming...I'm cumming!" My wrists surged against the handcuffs as I felt the coiled spring explode inside me.

My pussy juices gushed around the dildo and down my asscrack.

After the last jolt, I looked up to see if hubby was done. But Luke unzipped, and his cock sprung out hard as the plastic dildo. "Now honey, it's time for the double-fuck experience. Dildo and dick. I'm going to screw your ass."

"Don't you bastard. There's not enough room inside me. Your cock won't fit."

"I'll make it fit."

I squealed as Luke yanked out the butt-plug and spit into my sore butthole. He pulled on the nipple chain as his cock pushed into my asshole. "OUCH! Your boner is bigger than the butt-plug." I couldn't believe how much it hurt to have a giant dildo in my pussy and a long cock shoved up my ass.

"Dammit, not so hard!"

"You're gonna love this Hollie." Luke's prick pushed deep up my anal canal. As he fucked my ass, he pulled the plastic dick into my cunt, stretching out my fuck holes.

"Luke, you're such a jerk!" I groaned as the enormous dildo pounded my pussy, while Luke fucked my ass so hard his balls slapped my twat.

"You like this, don't you whore?"

"I'm not a whore, dammit--I'm your wife! But I looked at myself in the mirror... handcuffed to the bed, with clamps on my nipples, a dildo in my cunt, and a cock reaming out my asshole... I did look a bit... whorish.

With a loud groan, Luke's prick erupted, spewing hot cum up my anal canal. That drove me into a toe-curling orgasm. And in my frenzied mind, I imagined the dildo in my pussy spurting at the same time.

Instinctively my pussy and ass muscles squeezed both shafts, trying to milk them dry. Luke held me tight, kissing my face through the last ripple of orgasm. His cock slipped out of my anus, and I pulled the giant dildo from my cunt. My pussy and ass hurt so bad that I could barely stand up.

"Thank you hubby, I've never felt so much pain and pleasure."

"Hollie, do you want to do it again?"

"Ha. You horny bastard! Once a year on our anniversary is plenty."