A Friend in Need

Story Info
She'll always be there when her friends are in need.
4.7k words
3.13
17.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotRegina
HotRegina
39 Followers

I was riding my bike, hair blowing in the wind. Sun on my face. I was free. It was a warm late Spring day, Summer just starting to push its way through. I was on my way to see one of my best friends in the world. One of my husband's best friends too. The three of us had been through so much together since we were children. Rough childhoods didn't even begin to cover the three of us. But that was in California. We had all long since moved out of that state, away from our various forms of drama. Now, we were living in beautiful, green, picturesque Oregon. In a relatively small town. And it was heavenly, compared to all the things and people we left behind.

"Hey Jason!" He was standing on his porch, his long red hair flowing in the slight breeze. I was so glad he decided to grow it out again. I was devastated a few years earlier, when he asked me to cut it all off for him. I had missed brushing it out and running my fingers through it. Plus, it just fits him better. He was my rocker friend, and all that hair looked phenomenal when he was rocking out and started head-banging.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Just out riding my bike, and I ended up here. Is that a problem?"

"Not at all. Wanna come in and cool down?"

"Yeah, I'll come in and take a little break."

"Cool. I was just watching That 70's Show."

"When are you not watching that show? Oh yeah, when you're playing video games with my husband." He didn't respond. He just kind of laughed while grabbing my bike and carrying it inside. I took my shoes off before we settled down on the couch, my head in his lap, something I had done numerous times in my life. As was Jason's custom, there was a joint sitting in the ashtray, on his coffee table. He started absently playing with my hair. It felt nice when he started rubbing my scalp, I turned around, and put my feet up on his lap. Without a second thought, his hands started massaging them. Jason always had big strong hands. Feeling them on my feet reminded me of the time when we were teenagers, and I was staying the night at his place, because his older sister was my best friend growing up. We were the only two up, and I let him grope my tits. He was the first person to ever touch them, besides myself. That same night, at the same time, I gave my first hand job. That was a little secret between us for years, until I fell in love with Jesse, my husband. But, for sure, nobody ever told Jason's sister.

Falling for Jesse was like opening up all these different sexual aspects of myself. And Jason was there for all of it. At first, his girlfriend at the time, Jewel, was around too. When I was about twenty-one, I told Jesse that I wanted to kiss a girl. One night when the four of us were hanging out, Jesse helped me achieve that goal. Jewel and I were nervous, so Jesse said that he and Jason would go first. It was a brief kiss between the two of them, and Jewel and I laughed when Jesse complained that it was weird to have someone else's facial hair rubbing against his face. But it worked. We were relaxed and sitting on the trunk of Jesse's car at the time.

I grabbed her face and brought it towards mine. The whole experience was different from any guys I had kissed. Her lips were fuller. And we took the time to kiss without our tongues for quite a while. We pecked on the lips, a few times. Then the pecks lasted a bit longer, with a bit more pressure. And then our mouths opened, but still no tongue. We really took the time to explore both top and bottom lips before I gently stuck my tongue out, seeking hers. I stroked her hair and pulled her closer to me. It was thrilling feeling someone else's breasts pushed against mine. And her tongue was somehow softer than any guy's. There was no rushing the kiss. No trying to get to the next thing. We just enjoyed the moment, forgetting that our boyfriends were watching us. When we finally pulled away, I was amazed to realize that I had pushed her down to where we were almost lying on the trunk. For years after that night, Jesse would tease me saying that I got aggressive, almost like I was the guy.

Months before that night though, is when I knew there was something different about Jesse. And something different about me when we were together. Nothing seemed to faze him sexually. And with him, I was the same way. Wanna try watching porn together? Sure, I'm down. How about you let me pee on you in the shower? Alright, let's try. Public sex? Oh yeah, in a couple of different parks, and even once in the restroom of our local Mexican restaurant. But this one particular night, I found myself in a situation I never thought I would. We were at Jesse's mom's house. All four of us were staying the night there. She was cool with it. Jesse and I were on one couch, Jason and Jewel on the other. We were hanging out, watching something on TV. Jesse and I started kissing. I straddled his lap, like I often did when we were making out. The thing that was different about this night is we didn't stop. Neither did Jason and Jewel. They were also making out. And then clothes came off. And still, none of us stopped. I saw Jesse looking over at them. I saw Jason looking over at us. When Jesse laid me down and entered me, I was looking at Jason. It was so surreal. And incredibly hot. I was watching my friends fucking, while getting fucked. It's still a moment I think about to this day, because I think of that night as a turning point for where our relationships would end up in the future.

"Does this feel good?" Jason took me out of my daze asking me about the foot rub.

"You know it does. Your hands are amazing."

"Ah, thanks." After a few more moments, he stopped rubbing, and reached for his joint. "You want some?"

"Yeah, why not?" He handed me the joint, and we went back to watching the show. Jason always had strong weed, and it wasn't long until I really felt myself relax into his couch. Soon after, he started rubbing my feet again. It was always like an automatic reaction with us. I put my feet in his lap, and his hands started rubbing.

"Hey, Jason, do you remember that first time I kissed Jewel?"

"Of course, I do. You guys made us kiss first."

"So not what happened. Jesse volunteered. "

"Sure, he did. I bet he couldn't wait to get his hands on me." I laughed, and Jason joined in. "Why'd you suddenly ask me about that?"

"I was just thinking about it."

"Well, any time you want to kiss another girlfriend of mine, just let me know. I won't stop you."

"I'm sure you won't." And then we laughed some more. "I miss Jewel. I wish she didn't break off your guys' engagement." He just nodded. After the episode was over we were watching, he decided to put on some music. Metallica faded in the background while I felt my mind wandering. I was thinking about when I was pregnant with my first son. About the night, my relationship with Jason changed forever.

"I can't believe she broke up with you over the phone."

"Yeah, she could have waited until she was back from vacation and did it face-to-face." We were in their bedroom, in the condo we all shared at the time. Jewel left a few days before to go to Mexico with her family. Jason's body was shaking, tears silently streaming down his face. I was holding him, stroking his hair. I don't know about the guys, but I kind of saw this coming. A few days before her trip, Jason and Jewel got into a big fight. Her engagement ring slipped off: it had always been a bit big for her finger. Back then, Jason had a job as a host at IHOP. Jewel was on the rise at the bank she had worked at for a few years. He was ready to have a baby. She was not. She said in a not so polite way that she wanted to wait until they were more financially stable to have kids. I guess maybe she needed to be away from the situation to really figure out how she felt.

Jason, Jesse and I had all been friends since we were children. None of us met Jewel until we were in high school. We had Jason's back. "What exactly did she say?" I asked Jason.

"She said that we are not on the same page right now. That she wants to focus on building her career, and that I need to get a 'grown up' job. Damn man, we're only in our twenties. What does she want from me?" I was twenty-three at that time. I was about six months older than Jesse, and about a year older than Jason and Jewel. Part of me agreed with Jason. We were all still young. But at the same time, a part of me thought Jewel had a point. If Jason wanted to get married and have a baby, he should start thinking about what he wanted his future to look like.

Jesse and I had been together about three years. About a year into our relationship, Jesse started an electrician apprenticeship. He had about a year left. And I was a transcriber. I liked the freedom of working on my own schedule. Jesse and I were engaged and planning our intimate wedding. I often wondered if Jason and Jewel got engaged just to try to keep up with us. Not to mention, Jason never brought up having a baby until I was already pregnant.

"Man, that sucks." That was Jesse. Always so eloquent with the words. I just nodded in agreement, while still stroking Jason's hair. I gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek.

"I'm so sorry, Jason. You're such a good guy, so sweet, so generous. One day you'll find somebody who loves you for you. I promise." And then I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Can I talk to you in the hall for a minute?" Jesse was talking to me.

"Sure," I looked at Jason. "We'll be right back." He nodded. Jesse and I walked out. "What's up?"

"I think you should sleep with Jason." I just looked up at him with a question in my eyes. "Tonight."

"What the hell are you talking about? Why would I sleep with Jason? We're engaged, and I'm pregnant with your baby. Have you lost your mind?"

"Not at all. Jason is my best friend."

"I know that, and?"

"And he's heartbroken right now. And he's always wanted you, you know that. I think that sweet pussy of yours will make him feel a whole lot better." Yeah, I knew Jason had a thing for me back in high school, but that was years before. "Plus, I know you've always been curious. The only thing you've ever felt of him is his hands. Never his tongue, never his cock, except in your hands. And I want to watch. I think it would be hot to watch my best friend fucking my girl."

"I have to go to the bathroom. Tell Jason I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Does that mean you're going to do it?"

"It means I have to pee." He smiled at me, and then pulled me in for a kiss.

"I'll see you in a few minutes."

I walked past the bathroom in the hall and made my way to my bedroom where the master bathroom was. I needed more time to think about this. Fucking Jason? That would be so weird. In high school I told him that I thought of him like my little brother, because I spent so much time with his older sister. Sure, I did allow him to feel me up that one night. And yeah, I stroked him, but I didn't even see what I was stroking.

On the other hand, maybe Jesse was right. I mean, all I would be doing is helping a friend feel better. And there's nothing wrong with that. And it's not like I would be cheating on Jesse. For goodness' sake, it was his idea! I got to thinking about how he said he wanted to watch, and honestly it got me hot thinking about getting fucked while the man I loved watched.

Mind made up, I made my way back to Jason's room.

I walked over to where Jesse was sitting on the chair in the corner. I gave him a long, deep kiss and then whispered "I love you" in his ear.

"I love you too."

I looked over to where Jason was sitting on his bed. Without a word, I made my way over to him, and sat down next to him. "And I love you too Jason. You're one of my best friends in this world."

"I know that, and I love you too." And then I kissed him. Not a friendly peck. His full lips captured mine and he soon took control of the kiss. I felt his tongue ring, and that made me wonder what it would feel like in other places. He laid me down on his and Jewel's bed, but not before he removed my shirt and bra. He was over me, kissing me again within seconds. It was different than kissing Jesse who was by far a less aggressive, sweeter and more romantic kisser. He ran his tongue over my neck, making his way down to my breasts. I looked over at Jesse. He smiled back at me. Jason did something then that made me think he must had been talking to Jesse. He took both of my breasts and pushed them together and then put both of my nipples in his mouth at once. I love that move almost as much as I love it when I am sharing one of my nipples with my partner. As in, both of our mouths are on in at the same time. That made me focus on just what Jason was doing to me. I looked down at him and seeing both my nipples in his mouth just made me even wetter. In the back of my mind, I knew my fiancé was watching us, but I couldn't take my eyes off Jason. He released my breasts and kept kissing his way down my body.

My cut off shorts were the next thing to come off. I was now just in a pair of lacey, transparent panties in a room with two fully clothed men. My excitement level kept rising. My hips raised on their own. Slowly, like he wanted to enjoy every inch of the view, Jason removed the last barrier. I was now fully nude, and eager to see what was going to happen next. "She really does have a pretty pussy," he looked over to Jesse and spoke.

"I know. It's so pink and juicy. Wait until you taste it." Jason just nodded, while looking down at me. I spread my legs even further apart. I thought I knew what was going to happen next, but I was wrong. Instead of his head between my legs, he slowly inserted a finger, then another one. And then just as slowly, removed them and while looking in my eyes, inserted them in his mouth.

"You taste so damn sweet."

Then, without another word, he pushed my knees back, and I felt that tongue ring for myself. I gripped his long hair and wrapped it around my fists. He inserted his two fingers again while flicking my clit with his tongue ring. I. Was. In. Heaven. I looked over at Jesse, and saw that he was definitely excited to be watching. His dick was out in his hand, and he was slowly stroking it up and down, eyes on us. It didn't take long for me to feel my first orgasm building. I was feeling flush, and my breathing was getting heavier. My hands pushed Jason's head into me, like I couldn't get enough of what he was doing, and I wanted him as close as humanly possible. Then the shaking started. My legs, my thighs, my hips, they were all shaking. "Jason, don't stop!" Between his tongue ring, his fingers, and the fact that my man was watching us, the orgasm that hit me had to have been one of the biggest of my life. Plus, there was the bonus of being fully nude while in a room with two fully clothed men that just did it for me.

"Damn girl, my face is all wet now."

"Should I apologize for that?" I asked after I was able to catch my breath.

"You better not," Jesse piped up from the corner.

"Yeah, don't apologize. That was--" Jason seemed to struggle to find the word he was seeking.

"Yeah, it was," I replied. I smiled. Jason smiled. I looked over and saw Jesse smiling in the corner while continuing to stroke himself.

"I think it's time to get your clothes off too." I pulled him down for a kiss. Tasting myself on him got me ready for more. I stood up and pulled him off the bed with me. Starting with his black t-shirt, I removed his clothing one piece at a time. I was surprised that his boxers were blue and white plaid. I guess I expected all his clothes to be black?

I pushed him back down on the bed and straddled his hips. He pulled my head towards him, and we started kissing again. I was slick with wetness, making it easy to glide up and down his hardness. I didn't let him enter me, yet. I was enjoying feeling the teasing on my clit. His hands went back to my breasts where he concentrated on just pinching, pulling, teasing my nipples. With no hands, while I was gliding on him, his cock entered me. He was not as long as Jesse, who is about 7.5 inches. But he was wider. A lot wider. Being stretched out like that felt incredible. "Well, I guess I can't get you pregnant twice." I hadn't even thought about the fact that he was inside me bareback. I was so lost in the moment.

"I suppose not," I answered. And truthfully, I wouldn't have wanted to stop this momentum to have him wrap it up anyway. And then, without another word I placed my hands on his chest and started moving. Up and down, slowly at first. He kept up the nipple play, even pulling me forward so he could get his mouth on them. He nibbled them expertly, giving me just enough pressure to make me feel damn good without any pain. He sucked on them with the same pressure, staying on just this side of it being too painful. I saw Jesse out of the corner of my eye. He was stroking a lot faster than the last time I saw him, still fully clothed. Just dick pulled out of zipper.

I started bouncing faster. Jason released my tits, and grabbed my ass, encouraging me to move. I obeyed. I moved even faster. I sat up, hands no longer on his chest. I grabbed my breasts, pinching the nipples. Jason started thrusting upwards. I squeezed, making my already tight hole that much tighter. "Damn girl, you keep that up I'm gonna cum soon."

"Isn't that the point," I wheezed out.

"No, not yet." I stopped squeezing. I slowed down just enough to kiss him again. I really enjoyed kissing him, the way he assertively kissed me back. Jason was strong, so much stronger than me. And I felt that in his lips, his hands, his tongue. I was on the verge of another massive orgasm. I wanted him to cum with me.

"Please Jason, cum with me." I leaned back, putting my hands on the bed. His thumb pressed down on my clit. And that was it. I was undone. Vibrating. Shaking. Screaming out. Gripping the sheets. I started squeezing again.

Jason called out. I couldn't make out any words he was saying, if he was even saying any. I sat up, and he grabbed my hips, slamming me down on him, and then not letting me move upward again. A minute or so later, I collapsed on top of him.

Suddenly, Jesse was there. He lay down next to us. I climbed off Jason and laid down between them. Jesse kissed me on the forehead. "That was so hot. I can't wait to fuck you later tonight."

"Hey, are you alright? You've been quiet a really long time."

"Yeah, I'm alright. I was just thinking about that first time we--"

"Ah, yes. The night Jewel dumped me."

"Yeah, that night." His hands, which had been rubbing my feet this whole time, started moving up my calf. Then my thigh. His fingers made their way inside my shorts, and then my panties. He was just slowly stroking his finger against my mound, almost absentmindedly. He removed his fingers and gripped my ankle lifting my leg toward him. He readjusted his body so that he was kind of lying between my open legs, kissing up my leg, to my thigh.

"Let's go upstairs." I nodded. He took me by the hand and led me up the stairs to his bedroom. He closed his bedroom door and pushed me up against it. I grabbed his hair and pulled him in for a kiss. Quickly, my shirt, bra, and shorts were removed. As were all his clothes, minus his boxers. He practically threw me down on his bed. It was hot in there, and getting hotter by the second. And then he was there, above me, kissing me. His long hair like a curtain around us. My fingers were in it, pulling, bringing him as close to me as possible. They, him and his hair, moved further down my body. I felt it down my shoulders, arms, hips, as his mouth moved down my neck, breasts, belly. Finally, he reached the barrier of my panties.

And stopped there. He stood up and I removed his boxers. I reached for his incredibly hard dick and gave it a few strokes. Since he was standing, I just laid down on my stomach on his bed and took it all in my warm, wet, willing mouth. I teased his balls with one hand. I couldn't stop my hips from thrusting while I was sucking. I pulled away, to just the tip where I circled it with just the tip of my tongue. Then, I licked the underside like I was licking ice cream melting in a cone. All while gently tugging on his balls. I sucked in my cheeks, and really went for it. I sucked hard, and fast, no hands, just up and down from tip to base. I moaned. He began to moan. "Your mouth is not where I want to cum." I ignored him for another moment or two. Just kept sucking away. I did slow down a bit though, and swirled my tongue around a bit again. "Seriously, you should stop."

HotRegina
HotRegina
39 Followers
12