A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled away, and got back on the bed with me. "Damn girl, were you trying to get a mouthful of cum?" I just smiled, and shrugged my shoulders. I told him to get in the middle of the bed. I shimmied out of my panties, and straddled his hips, giving him one more long kiss. Next, I turned around, and straddled his hips with my ass in his direction. I wasted no time getting him inside my tight, wet pussy.

After I found my rhythm, I leaned back. His hands found my aching titties and groped them with force. His big hands on my big tits felt amazing. But I couldn't move the way I wanted to in that position, so I leaned forward, grabbed his feet and rode his cock like I meant it. The sound of our bodies slapping together filled the room. The smell of sex rose in the air. His hands found their way to my ass, and rubbed and slapped it in equal measure. I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm. Heart pumping faster. Labored breaths. A light sheen of sweat broke out on my chest. I leaned back again, not quite as far. Just far enough for him to reach my clit. That little bit of pressure was just enough for me to fall over the edge. I was floating, in that space all lovers have known before. Where nothing else matters except pleasure. I was brought back to Earth when he slapped my ass and told me to get on my hands and knees.

I happily obliged. He got behind me, and thrust into me to the hilt in one swift motion. Gripping my hips, he began to move. There was no going gently at first. There was just straight fucking. I pushed back into him just as eagerly. "Yes, Jason! Fuck me!" He needed no encouragement. Our bodies slapped together, even faster, even rougher. It wasn't long until I felt the stirrings of another climax. And I can tell he was getting close to, by the noises he was making, all grunts and moans. We came together, in the next moment. He called out my name. I screamed his out. He collapsed on my back. I didn't have the strength to hold myself up, let alone the both of us. I collapsed on his bed. He managed to move enough so that we were lying side by side.

After a few minutes, I got up and put my clothes back on, leaving him in the bed. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up the best I could. I made my way back downstairs, on wobbly legs. Jason had managed to get out bed, and was back on his coach, joint in hand.

"Walk me out?"

"Sure. You want a little bit more before you go?" I lifted one eyebrow at him. He held up the joint in response.

"Sure, why not?" I sat down next to him and took the joint from him. After a few minutes, I said "I really do have to go."

"I know you do." He got up and pulled me up with him. He walked me to the door, and then grabbed my bike and put it out o his driveway. Standing back on his porch, he pulled me in for a good-bye kiss. "See you soon?"

"You know you will. You're supposed to come over to our place for dinner in a few days, remember?"

"Kind of forgot. Not much blood in my head right now, you know?" I laughed and nodded.

Then, I was off again. Feeling the sun on my skin, and the wind in my hair.

It only took me a few minutes to get home. When I got there, Jesse was in the living room playing some video game. "Did you have a good time with Jason?"

"Yeah, I had fun."

"Did you bring me back anything?"

I grabbed him by the hand. He turned off his game and followed me to the bedroom. I took off all my clothes, and laid down in the middle of the bed, legs spread. Jesse grabbed my legs, and lifted them, opening me up even more. His tongue darted out, and into my hole. He got as much as Jason's cum as he could. He continued to eat me out until I soaked his face.

"Damn, I love it when you bring me back a tasty treat."

12