A Friend in Need is a Fuck Indeed Ch. 03

Story Info
Michael continues his sexual adventures.
4.6k words
4.38
9.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michaelg1
michaelg1
150 Followers

Prologue.

Michael's sexual saga began in the story 'A 'Hole' New Experience'. Later stories revealed his meeting with the Professor and his wife Sophie with whom he embarked upon a series of intense sexual experiences. ('Best Laid Schemes', 'Michael Finishes Dinner'.) Michael shared this sensual journey with his fellow student Amelia with whom he developed a deep sexual relationship( 'A Friend in Need' Chapter 1.) The previous story ( 'A Friend in Need' Chapter 2 ) related how because Amelia could not attend an important orgy with the Prof, Michael agreed to attend dressed as a girl knowing this would fulfil one of the Prof's most anticipated fantasies. In return Amelia promised to accompany Michael to a gloryhole at a later date. This story begins with Michael attending the Prof's and his wife Sophie's latest orgy.

A Friend in Need is a Fuck Indeed Chapter 3

Sophie opened the door and quickly took me upstairs to the guest bedroom. I could see a black dress and underwear spread out neatly on the bed. The small well-lit dressing table had an assortment of makeup and brushes neatly organised upon it. I stood still in anticipation of what was to come.

For a moment Sophie stood motionless holding me with her gaze, she oozed sexuality and even though I had made love to her many times she still entranced me with her sexual energy. Although she was in her late forties Sophie's classic looks gave her an outstanding beauty; high cheek bones, deep brown eyes and tied back black hair all combined to create an almost aristocratic look. She wasn't tall but she was perfectly formed. Her figure was divine for although slim she had enormous breasts, so large that her blouse strained to keep them in.

I remembered the first time I had seen those breasts in all their glory when she had exposed them at that memorable first dinner party. I had also been struck by the contrast between Sophie's posh accent and the base sexuality of Sophie's tits spilling out of her dress and resting on the tabletop. Provoked by this memory my cock twitched and began to harden.

Sophie broke the spell by moving forward and unbuttoning my shirt. In a few minutes she had stripped me naked. Then grabbing my cock, she led me into the adjoining bathroom where she had already prepared a steaming bath of sensual oils. Sophie took an absolute delight in sponging me all over, particularly around my cock, balls and arse. Needless to say, I soon had a rock-hard erection.

'Tut, tut Michael, please control yourself, your cock looks as though it's about to explode.'

With that she pulled my foreskin back as far as it would go and tickled the edge of my knobhead with the sponge. I knew she would do everything she could to get me as excited as possible ready for the session to come.

'Perfect, now bend over.'

I did as I was told.

'Now part your arse cheeks.'

I carried out Sophie's instructions, exposing my arse hole to her gaze and full attention.

'So cute Michael. Now stay like that.'

The next minute she inserted a soapy finger deep into my arse, then withdrew it and repeated the action several times. Finally, she pushed her finger as deep as it would go until her fingertip reached my prostate. Then she gently wriggled it to massage this most sensitive spot. Sophie was determined to bring me to a fever pitch of excitement. I was soon on the brink of ejaculation but as my sperm began to rise Sophie instinctively stopped leaving me gasping in frustration, exactly as she intended.

Sophie paused and I could hear her getting something out of the cabinet.

'Hold your position.'

As her last words were said I felt the tip of a dildo being eased into my arse. I gasped as she pushed it further up and deeper. Sophie held it there for a moment and then withdrew it, before pushing it back in again. She began a rhythmic in out motion until she was satisfied that my arse was ready for the cocks it would receive later.

Then she pulled it out said, "I wish I had time to use my strap on. I haven't penetrated you for ages and I do enjoy giving you a good fucking." There was something very erotic hearing her articulating obscenities with such a posh accent.

A moment later Sophie had dried me thoroughly and applied a heavy seductive scent spray around my naked body. Then it was time to be dressed. Sophie had chosen an exquisite black lace bra and pantie set which I slipped into with ease. The panties were small but strong enough to contain my hardening cock. Black suspenders and two black stockings finished the look. Once I had all my undies on and adjusted, Sophie made me stand before her.

"Beautiful Michael, I mean Jane - just beautiful. Now put this on." She held out a black mini dress, which I took and stepped into.

"Perfect, perfect." Sophie seemed genuinely pleased with my look.

Then it was time for my shoes.

"These high heels will make your legs look even longer, and you know how exciting men find high heels." I slid them on and wobbled slightly as I took my first step.

"Right, now it's time for hair and makeup." Sophie led me back to the dressing table and sat me down in front of the mirror. She had chosen a long blond wig with a fringe which she soon fixed and adjusted. The next minute Sophie was skilfully applying make up to complete my transformation.

"I am going for the total slut look, lots of eye makeup for you."

After what seemed an age she stepped back and admired her work.

"Well Jane, I am pleased to say that you look like a real teen bitch."

As I stared at my reflection in the mirror I was inclined to agree. I hardly recognised the gorgeous slut who fixed me a haughty but teasing gaze. I felt a wave of lust flow over me and the tingling in my balls indicated I was ready for what was to come.

"Follow me Jane, they are waiting for you in the sitting room. I know you won't let me down and remember you are a real slut, deny them nothing."

We went down the stairs and entered the sitting room to find the Prof and his guest Max sprawling on the sofa; both were naked and both had their legs wide open proudly displaying their erect cocks. Given the hardness of their cocks it was obvious that they had been playing with each other before we came in. I had seen the Prof's cock many times and it was a big one, having said that Max's was even bigger. It was at least ten inches long with a bulging almost purple head at the top. Some long cocks are thin but Max's was very thick, in fact it was massive. My eyes were hypnotised by it, as a sense of fear and excitement trembled through me before settling in the pit of my stomach. I was aware that Sophie was speaking behind me, but all I could hear were her final words.

"...she's a real bitch and I know she's gasping for it."

With that, Max grabbed me and held me face down across his body. I could feel his hands running up and down my stockinged legs and all over my panty clad bottom. Meanwhile, the Prof raised himself from the sofa and leaning forward, thrust his cock towards my mouth. I put my lips around it and sucked it deep while swirling my tongue around the knob head. At the same time, I reached out and started to tickle his balls.

Unexpectedly this pushed the Prof over the edge. He suddenly shuddered and his cock began to pulsate vigorously in my mouth. He was so excited he couldn't hold back and in an instance he had shot a huge load of hot cum deep down my throat. I swallowed it as best I could, but there was so much some dribbled out my mouth onto the sofa. The Prof sank slowly back , finished for the moment.

While I was draining the Prof, Max had pulled my panties down to my ankles. He then rolled me face down onto the sofa and pulled them off completely. Kneeling behind me he spread my legs wide , took his massive cock in his hand and directed it towards my arsehole. I felt the huge head of his cock push against the entrance to my arse, he thrust hard but it wouldn't go all the way in. I tried to relax my rectum as he made another attempt. This time the whole knob head went in. I gasped as I felt its penetration, it felt as if it would split me in two and I shuddered under his weight. Once the head was in, Max was able to slide the full length of his massive cock right up my arse.

I almost swooned as he impaled me upon his rock-hard cock and partially lifted me off the sofa; but as Max withdrew and then thrust again my muscles began to relax and the pain lessened. Gradually as Max gained some rhythm and his huge cock rubbed my prostate, I began to feel a growing pleasure which tingled from my arse to my balls. Suddenly Max shook, jerked his cock and shot a massive hot load deep within me. The tightness of my arse and the excitement of the occasion had brought him off quicker than I had expected. He eased his cock out and a flood of sperm followed. I felt it ooze onto my leg.

I moved across the sofa and sat up. Max was wiping himself with a towel and Sophie was sprawled in an armchair opposite watching the proceedings. She had a dreamy look in her eyes and one of her hands was in her jeans playing with her pussy. Sophie was not a participant tonight, more a facilitator; however, she adored sex and enjoyed watching a live porno show when she had the chance. As I watched her hand moving faster and faster and saw the excitement growing in the expression on her face, I had a feeling that she would be more than an observer by the end of the evening. How right I proved to be.

The Prof had now recovered from his first orgasm was ready for more. He sat himself down alongside me and kissed me full on the lips. As his hot tongue slid into my mouth I felt his hand slipping up my legs and onto my cock. He gently stroked it while he continued to kiss me; then he withdrew his mouth, pushed up my dress and lowered his mouth onto my knob head. The excitement of being the sex toy of two handsome, big cocked men had certainly aroused me to new heights of sensuality. As the Prof's head bobbed up and down I could feel the sperm in my balls churning ready for release; but just as I arched my back ready to shoot the Prof withdrew his mouth and left my cock twitching in the air.

It seemed an age of frustration but in reality it was probably only a few seconds before the Prof continued his work on my cock. This time he used his tongue to tease the rim of my knob head while occasionally sliding the tip into the urethra at its top. It was exquisite torture subject to the skills of an oral master. Several times he brought me to the edge of ejaculation only to cease at the last second.

Eventually he ended my torment by enveloping my burning hardon with his whole mouth and sucking it deep into his throat. I spasmed and shot out an enormous jet of hot cum, flooding his mouth. I fell back onto the sofa with my cock flopping out of the Prof's mouth leaving a trail of cum across my stockings.

Any chance of rest was forgotten as the prof turned me over, parted my legs and slid his cock up my arse. Having cum once the Prof was in no hurry to cum quickly again. He settled into a steady rhythm and pounded away at my arse intent on enjoying the sensation for as long as possible; and it did indeed take a very long time before trembling and with a deep hard final thrust he came in my arse.

If I thought our orgy was over I was mistaken. Now it was Max's turn. This time he laid down while I sat on his massive cock. Being on top I was able to ease it in bit by bit and once it was all the way in I started to ride him. Now and then he would lean forward, grab my arse cheeks and bounce me up and down, deep and hard; but overall, he was happy to let me do the work. Eventually he sat up and thrust his rock-hard cock even deeper into my body, before in a frenzy of fucking he came with another huge load. His cum was so hot it felt as though it was steaming within me, and when he withdrew his massive weapon his cum bubbled out after it.

It was certainly time for a pause and Sophie brought us drinks as sexually dazed the three of us sprawled on the sofa. I was sitting between the two naked men. Their cocks weren't hard but they were still semi-swollen. My black dress was up around my waist, one stocking was halfway down my leg and my panties lay discarded on the floor.

Sophie had resumed her position in the chair opposite. She looked slightly flushed. She had no doubt enjoyed masturbating while watching us but she was used to being a full participant. She appeared dazed and sexually disorientated, which was probably the reason she suddenly said "I think we should strip Jane naked and cum over her."

In a moment the Prof had pulled my black dress over my head , unclipped my bra and pulled down my black stockings. As he was taking off the last stocking Sophie said,-

"Tie Jane up."

The Prof responded by tying my hands behind my back with one of the black stockings. Max brought forward a low coffee table and I was laid back upon it. Sophie took the lead as she slipped off her shoes, pulled down her jeans and removed her panties. She was unshaven and I could see her dark bush between her legs. She stood to the side of my head and I could see her fingers moving through the hair and rubbing her clit. Max was at my feet vigorously wanking his cock and gazing at my body. The Prof was halfway along wanking more slowly than Max. I could clearly see his foreskin covering and uncovering the end of his hard cock as he moved his hand up and down.

Max came first, shooting jets of hot cum all over my body with the power that only a well wanked cock can generate. He hosed me down, splashing hot cum everywhere - some even pooling on my stomach. The Prof was next. He only shot one load but it was long and well-aimed, soaking my face and trickling into my gasping mouth.

Last to cum was Sophie who was bending her legs and panting furiously as she rubbed her clit faster and faster. When she came it was as though she was having an electric shock . She shook, gave out an animalistic grunt and she would have fallen forward onto me if Max and the Prof hadn't steadied her. When she had regained her composure, she reached for her panties, rubbed them between her legs and laid them over my nostrils. I inhaled the musky odour of a moist and well fingered cunt.

This brought the evening to an end, well almost to an end. The Prof and Max left the room and I could hear them talking in the next room, then the voices grew fainter and I heard doors closing upstairs. Sophie, who had briefly left as well, returned and knelt next to me.

"Jane, I am very pleased with you, the boys had a great time." She paused before continuing.

"I always thought that masturbation was evolution's greatest gift, learning to wank was much more important than learning to make fire. "She reached over and gently held my cock. "The first time a human put her hand between her legs and started to rub was a momentous stage in human development. After all you don't even need anyone else."

Pausing, she slowly began to wank me. When she resumed speaking it was almost in a whisper.

"And then came the next great step, fucking for pleasure. Putting a prehistoric cock into a prehistoric cunt and fucking away into total bliss. Another stage."

She began to wank me faster and harder. As she did so she fixed me with her deep brown eyes. There was no smile upon her face, if this was her idea of joking her facial expression was in denial.

I felt my sperm churning in my balls, ready to begin its journey up my cock.

"And do you know what Michael, we are going to celebrate the fucking stage now as I am going to fuck you." With that she let go of my cock leaving it twitching and frustrated in the air.

Sophie reached behind the table, then raised her hand holding a rather large strap-on. I involuntarily closed my legs but Sophie just smiled and shook her head. My hands were still tied so I couldn't do anything, but to be honest I was looking forward to it. Sophie had fucked me before and I liked the feel of a hard dildo up my arse, particularly if it had a built-in vibrator like this one. It was so different from a cock.

I heard her humming as she fastened it around her waist and reached between her legs to join up all the straps. When it was secure she squirted some lube on it, parted my legs and slid the dildo up my arse. It was certainly large and certainly hard, but no way did it compare with Max's massive cock.

Sophie did pound me hard and she certainly seemed to be enjoying herself before she withdrew, discarded the strap-on and sat on my face. I knew what I had to do and I worked vigorously with my tongue until Sophie's juices flooded my face as she shook with an intense orgasm.

I knew that one orgasm was never enough for Sophie so I wasn't surprised when she untied my hands and led me back to the sofa. I sat down while Sophie removed the rest of her clothes. To say her tits were amazing is an understatement. They were massive almost reaching down to her stomach, but they weren't saggy they were full and ripe. They always made my cock erect and hard, it was as though it was standing to attention awaiting orders. I had seen those breasts so many times; I had cum on them , sucked the nipples which jutted out from them, been tit wanked between them and still I could only watch them in awe.

Sophie broke the spell, "Come on Michael, I need a fuck."

She pushed me back on the sofa and sat over me, then she grabbed my cock and expertly slid it up her cunt. Sophie's pussy was soaking wet and very hot. There were no preliminaries as she immediately started to grind away on top of me; no doubt she was in a state of intense excitement provoked by the sight of so much sex earlier in the evening. Sophie panted animalistically as she rode me hard. I had one of those erections which just seem to stay hard forever. Her juices flooded out of her cunt and I could feel them as they oozed down my shaft and dampened my stomach.

The suction of Sophie's cunt was intense, but what unleashed my orgasm was the sight of her tits swinging above me as she rose and fell. Now and again they would slap together with an audible smack before resuming their rhythmic movement. I arched my back ready to shoot but Sophie instinctively sensed this. With a cry of "No, not yet," she slid off my cock, reached over and slapped it hard on its head.

"You are not to cum yet!" She swiped my cock again. "Do you understand me? Is that clear?" I didn't think she actually wanted a reply so I said nothing, anyway, I was simmering with frustration. In an instant Sophie had grabbed my balls and squeezed them hard. She kept squeezing them until I sat upright panting with the pain. I could feel some pre-cum oozing from my cock.

"Do you understand me?"

"Yes" I gasped in submission, "I do understand you."

Sophie released my balls and continued in a soft, almost gentle voice.

"Good boy, good boy. Now get on top of me and start fucking."

I willingly did as I was told. As I fucked her I gazed down at those luscious tits below me, now and again I would lean down to lick or suck Sophie's nipples. I fucked her has hard as I could as Sophie expected nothing less. With each thrust I rammed my cock in fully to the hilt before withdrawing it almost completely, This made the return thrust more powerful and Sophie's gasps showed that she appreciated it. I felt the muscles of her cunt getting tighter and tighter as she approached her orgasm, it felt as though I was being sucked completely into her cunt. Then she grunted as her orgasm struck, jerking suddenly and ejecting my cock as she spasmed violently. Her head fell back as she panted with her mouth wide open.

In a minute or two she regained her composure, looked at me with somewhat dazed eyes and spoke brusquely, "Now fuck me doggy style." I gladly obeyed.

michaelg1
michaelg1
150 Followers
12