A Friend in Need is a Fuck Indeed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved fucking Sophie doggy style. It was my favourite position. With Sophie on her knees and bent forward I had plenty of room to ram her hard. I could also reach round and grab part of a huge tit in each hand. I soon got into a rhythm and I continued to give it to her as fast and ruthlessly as I could. I could hear her moaning with each deep thrust. Sophie was loving it.

With the intense fucking she was getting Sophie's cunt began to loosen up; and I felt my cock banging up against the entrance to her womb. I kept going but I wasn't feeling as much as before. It was the same for Sophie, who turned slightly and said "Michael, fuck me in the arse."

There was so much juice oozing out of Sophie's cunt that I easily slid my cock up Sophie's arse hole, even so it was a much tighter fit than her cunt. As there was more grip around my cock my rhythm was slower, but the intensity of the feeling began to stir the sperm in my balls. Soon cum was surging up my cock and I couldn't stop it. In an instant I shot a massive load deep up Sophie's arse and my body shook violently in response, but I didn't withdraw. I kept fucking.

I managed to keep my rhythm going although my cock was no longer as rigid as it was. I reached round and started to rub Sophie's clit to distract her from the hot sperm which was squelching around my cock. She began to moan louder and as I regained my composure and erection.

I continued to pound Sophie as hard as I could. It was clear that she was about to cum again and this time it would be a big one. As I continued to fuck and rub her clit she began to tense the muscles in her back. She was pressing down on the sofa with both her hands and she began to shake and tremble so much that I feared she would eject my cock. I was in danger of being thrown off so I grabbed a tit in each hand to steady myself and kept pounding as hard as I could. Sophie was trembling uncontrollably and it was a difficult ride, but I held on. Eventually her passion burst and with a deep groan she collapsed forward onto the sofa expelling my cock out of her arse at the same time. I thought she had fainted but she started to speak in a whisper.

"Michael get off me, I can't cum anymore. You can wank yourself off into my mouth."

Sophie turned over and opened her mouth wide. She had her eyes closed and seemed only semi-conscious as though she had overdosed on sex. I wasn't going to let her off that easily. Tonight, the sex had all been one way with me on the receiving end, now I was going to get my own back. I picked up the strap-on from where it had been discarded on the floor and with a swift movement I slid it up her sodden cunt, flicking the switch so that the vibrator mode was activated. It purred in the background as I pushed her legs up so that I could regain entry into her arse hole from the front. It worked like a dream as Sophie was double penetrated by the vibrating strap-on and my cock.

Sophie seemed stunned by this new activity; but when I took her hand and put it over the strap-on to hold it in place, she kept it there. I rammed her arse with a ruthless pounding, fucking her harder and harder. I had developed one of those almost permanent erections that only intense fucking over long periods can bring on. I could feel the vibrating strap-on through the wall separating her arse from her cunt and these vibrations began to have an effect on me. Sensations trembled down the length of my cock to my balls and then back up again. I tried to hold my sperm in, but I was fighting a losing battle. I managed to keep fucking, as Sophie murmuring and panting gasped her way through a series of orgasms. With a few more hard thrusts I shot a huge load of cum deep into Sophie's arse.

Totally satiated Sophie lay on her side, softly panting . A stream of sperm oozed from her arse hole dripping onto the sofa. She was barely conscious. As I gazed at that exquisite fucked out body I could hear a humming. It was the vibrator hanging half out of Sophie's cunt. I slowly pulled it out and switched it off. Sophie seemed to be dozing, but she moaned when I gently rolled her over onto her stomach. I then inserted the strap-on into Sophie's arse hole and started to move it in and out, in and out. This brought her back to life and she was soon jerking and bucking against the dildo. I probably used it on her for about a quarter of an hour, but it may have been longer. Where Sophie's new energy came from I will never know, but she had another orgasm and that was her last.

Later after I had dressed and was opening the front door to leave, I heard a voice behind me. It was Sophie.

"Michael, when you come around tomorrow would you bring some new batteries, the strap-on vibrator is almost flat."

12