A Friend In Need [M/?]

Story Info
A human helps his alien friend with their eggs.
3.9k words
4.68
8.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ash_rigby
ash_rigby
309 Followers

Note: The characters depicted in this story are consenting adults. Gaige is 32 and Syren is 30.

Note 2: Syren is a species of alien (Nynryll) that are all the same sex and possess both breeding capabilities. As such, they don't have a concept of "male", "female", or of gender in general. Syren will be referred to by they/them pronouns. Any negative comments regarding their use here or by people in real life are unwelcome and will be removed.

Enjoy!

A Friend In Need

Gaige had not experienced true concern for a long time. In all of the years that he had worked at the repair station, Syren never missed a single shift. So it was strange enough that his work partner had failed to be there for three consecutive days.

Syren was good at their job, easily one of the best. An elite in that neck of the star system. If anyone at the station was dealing with a particularly troublesome craft, they would be the one to come along and know the exact course of action. It was almost scary sometimes. Annoying at others.

They were a talented, devoted mechanic and quick to snatch up any overtime. But there was such a thing as being too married to a job and Gaige figured that Syren was finally paying the price. A little sickness might inspire them to slow down.

That was until he was approached by his boss on day three and told that Syren would be on sick leave for the next little while. Sarah couldn't give any details other than that they would be leaving for Nynryllad in the morning. Gaige felt his stomach drop then; whatever this was, it was bad enough that Syren was going home.

There was no way that Gaige was letting them go without answers. Without at least seeing them. Not when they could die of whatever illness they had on their homeworld and never return. His heart took up an anxious rhythm as he walked to the worker's quarters after his shift.

Gaige blew past the entrance to his own room and stopped at Syren's a few doors down. He was instantly knocking on the cool metal. There was no answer for long enough that an image of Syren splayed unconscious on the floor sprang to mind. But the door finally slid open, revealing the tall alien with a slightly pain-pinched face.

They leaned with one hand on the door frame; not with their whole weight, but certainly bracing themself. Their amber, feline eyes lightened somewhat.

"Hm...room service?" Syren said far too casually. They were shirtless, sweat dotting their neck and chest.

"Syren, what is going on?" Gaige pleaded, severely not in the mood.

"I guess I should have expected you. Come in?" Syren offered, gesturing back into the room with a tilt of their head.

Gaige followed them inside. He paused just inside the door, watching Syren make their way to the bed. Their pace was slow and they moved while curled slightly over their abdomen; which looked noticeably swollen when they turned to sit on the edge of the mattress.

"Are you hurt?" Gaige asked.

Syren huffed. "Just my pride."

"Please, I'm just trying to understand. Sarah said you're taking sick leave. What for? How bad is this?"

"It's nothing to get yourself all twisted over," Syren said with a dismissive wave of their four-fingered hand. "I'm just going for a routine procedure."

"Proce—surgery?" Gaige's shoulders sagged. "That sounds exactly like something to get 'twisted' over."

"Routine surgery. Just...embarrassing that it's come to it."

"What do you mean?"

"I...need to get my eggs removed."

"Eggs." Gaige blinked. "You're pregnant? Who—?"

Syren chuckled. "You know, asshole, I have offered to explain the anatomy of my species to you before. No. No, I'm not pregnant. Nynryll bodies make unfertilized eggs that need to come out at the end of the month whether to make kits or not and it kind of slipped my mind. I'm dealing with a two-month backup and...coaxing them out myself is impossible at this point."

It was a lot of information for Gaige to process and his face heated once he came to its conclusion.

"By 'coaxing'," he began. Syren looked him in the eye and he suddenly had to clear his throat. "You mean...?"

"Jerking off," Syren supplied plainly.

"Oh."

"Yeah, 'oh'. Or lack thereof in this case."

The silence was unbearable.

"So...you can't get yourself off. That's the problem?" Gaige finally asked.

Syren nodded. "Because of the backup, everything's too sensitive. I get weak just from touching myself and have to stop before I get there...hence the surgery."

Gaige stared at Syren, initially surprised at how openly they spoke of their...personal sessions. But the way their legs shifted didn't escape his notice. Or the way their hands kept absently tracing over their upper thighs, drawing back from travelling between them as if suddenly remembering that Gaige was there.

It hit him at once was Syren was experiencing. Discomfort, but also something else undeniable. They were horny. He could only imagine; unintentionally edging themself for days trying to get rid of those eggs. An endless loop of unsatisfied desperation. Something stirred inside Gaige and a question burst out of him before he could think about stopping it.

"What if you had help?"

"Maybe. But I don't have a partner," Syren said. "On the station or elsewhere. And I doubt anyone here would be willing to—."

"Me," Gaige interjected. "What if, uh, what if I helped you?"

One of Syren's long ears twitched. "You'd do that?"

"I...yeah, I would. So long as you'll have me," Gaige said.

Syren sat back on their hands, looking intrigued. They seemed to study the human before them and turn over his proposition in their head. Gaige's eyes roamed their lithe, grey-toned body and his heart began to pound as exactly what he had just offered sunk in.

He had never thought about Syren this way until that moment, but their stark need was unquestionably exciting him. A desire to touch, explore, and help outmatched any reservations. Whether it was the fact that he hadn't seen any action for a while or something else entirely, he silently begged them to want him for this.

A smile spread over Syren's features.

"Worth a shot. Better with someone cute, but you'll do," they teased.

"Watch your mouth or I'm out of here," Gaige warned, relaxing with an easy grin.

"Put yours to use and I won't kick you out," Syren said, their hands going to their waistband.

They removed their thin, loose-fitting pants and tossed them to the foot of their bed. Half-lidded, burning ember eyes met Gaige's as their legs spread invitingly. After only a moment's hesitation, he closed the short distance to kneel on the floor between them. His hands lighted on Syren's thighs and he drank in the enticing sight before him.

Gaige knew one thing about the Nynryll. They were all the same sex, each possessing both breeding capabilities. He just hadn't thought to any length what that might entail. It wasn't as if the alien's junk had ever been a consideration before. But now, he was face to face with it.

Syren had a grey, hairless slit, but there was also a sheath at the top of it; a ring of flesh surrounding the tip of what was likely their ovipositor. The round bud throbbed hard and fast, clear fluid glistening in the tight space between it and the inner edge of the sheath. The pulse of it was mesmerizing, seemingly the epicentre of the waves of erotic twitching visibly travelling through their pussy.

"It's been doing that for days," Syren said. "Can't exactly come into work with that...distraction." Their legs spread a bit further as they heaved a heavy sigh. "Fuck, I need this."

A bead of slick escaped the sheath and dripped down over Syren's slit. Gaige swallowed and leaned in to catch it with his tongue, tracing back over its path. The reaction was instant. Syren jolted, a quavering keen escaping them.

Gaige jerked away. "Sorry! Was that too—?"

A trembling hand descended onto the back of his head, digging into his hair and pulling him back towards them.

"Keep going...I'm fine," Syren said. Their voice was breathy and bordering on frantic. They jutted their hips forward, legs shaking.

Gaige nodded and delved back in. He built up slowly, mindful of how overly-sensitive Syren already was. But he couldn't stop himself for long from getting greedy; the scent and sheer heat they were giving off drove him to it. He mouthed and sucked at their folds, lapping through suddenly excessive fluids that leaked down his chin.

Syren moaned as Gaige all but devoured their pussy. The hand gripping his hair fell away to rest limply on the nape of his neck. He stayed close and buried his face into soft, wet flesh. His tongue found the tip of Syren's ovipositor, sliding shallowly into the sheath as he swirled around it.

"There...there...more," Syren encouraged, panting and tremulous.

Gaige obliged, closing his lips around the rapidly throbbing tip and instantly feeling more slick flooding into his mouth from the sheath. He groaned. Syren's body was so responsive and he loved it.

Not pausing his mouthy affections, Gaige brought two fingers to Syren's pussy. He prodded the folds until he found their dripping hole. It took him with ease. He found a pulsating, engorged-feeling bulb inside as he bottomed out to the knuckles. Whatever it was, Syren jolted and cried out the second he touched it. Aiming for it, he began to pump his fingers in and out.

The walls surrounding him were hot, squeezing with every inward thrust of his wrist. Warm fluid ran in rivulets down his arm. His arousal rose with Syren's moans. He could feel his cock pressing insistently against his pants, seeking that incredible hole that his fingers were hogging. Thoughts of feeling it wrapped around his dick made his heart skip. Would Syren let him go that far?

Suddenly, Gaige felt resistance against his tongue. Syren snagged his hair and pulled him away. He hissed but watched in awe as Syren's ovipositor began to quickly rise from their sheath. It was dark, ridged and bulbous in places. There was a vertical slit towards the base of the pointed head rather than the tip. The entire length was shiny and dripping as it strained fully erect into the air.

Gaige looked up at Syren. Their eyes were glazed, mouth open as they breathed heavily. He spied a single line of drool that had escaped down their face. They listed to the left, propped up only on a shaky arm. Any moment and they could topple completely.

Syren bit their lower lip. "Come on...suck it."

That Gaige could do. Gladly. He worked his way from base to tip, slowly licking each bulge and ridge. Syren's legs were quaking. They panted and moaned, their voice cracking to higher pitches. Gaige found their ovipositor's slit and slid his tongue almost entirely into the surprisingly yielding passage. He stroked them with his hand as he explored, lapping inside the hole.

"Fuck...fuuuck," Syren cursed, bliss heavy in their tone.

They all but wailed as Gaige closed his lips around their head and brought them into his mouth. The desperate sound spurred him on and he bobbed his head to take them deeper. A weak hand wove into his hair once more as he began to move.

Gaige's tongue dragged over the line of bumps on the underside of Syren's ovipositor. It throbbed intensely, leaking down his throat. His nose came close to being buried in their groin with each plunge and a heady musk filled his senses. The scent went straight to his cock, half-hard despite neglect. He was reaching to palm it over his pants when Syren spoke frantically.

"Shit, I'm close! Get off. Don't ch—oh! Choke," they said, breathless as they ineffectually tried to pull him off of them.

Gaige heeded the warning and moved back. He replaced his mouth and throat with his hand, vigorously stroking the burning shaft. Syren finally fell back. Their fingers grasped the sheets as they arched. Moans tumbled ceaselessly from them, the only intelligible word being 'Please' in near-constant repetition.

Syren's ovipositor suddenly thickened in Gaige's palm and the dripping slit gaped open. He saw and felt a line of round shapes working their way up the shaft. Syren cried out, their hips bucking off the mattress as a flood of slick heralded a bright orange, jelly-like orb exiting them. They fucked Gaige's fist as it was followed by three more.

The eggs thudded to the floor. They were roughly the size of golf balls; no wonder it took so much to pass them. Syren's body dropped and they lay quietly catching their breath.

Gaige swallowed. "Was that all of them?"

"N-no," Syren said. "There's more. I can feel them."

Rising from aching knees, Gaige stood over Syren. They had their arm thrown over their eyes as their chest heaved. Their ovipositor still stood, its pulse refusing to lessen. Gaige's hand strayed to his cock.

"Can I fuck you this time?" he asked.

Syren slowly moved their arm, amber eyes gliding into view. They sat up and gave him an impish grin.

"Can't just be altruistic, can you?" they said. "Not when your dick suffers for it."

"Is that a turn-off?"

"Hardly."

Syren turned around, going to all fours. They raised their tail to arch over their back and exposed their pussy. Their ovipositor hung between their legs. Slick dripped in a thin, clear line from their tip to the mattress.

"You've more than earned this," Syren said.

Heart in his throat, Gaige made swift work of removing his shirt and pants. He started to stroke himself to full hardness, his free hand reaching out and groping the soft flesh of Syren's ass. Their pussy drooled and twitched under his constant gaze, intensely alluring in its silent but evident begging to be fucked.

Gaige's cock was stiff under his palm in mere moments. He bit back a moan as he guided himself to Syren's waiting slit, pausing only because the more responsible side of him suddenly shrieked in his mind.

"Do I need...could I get you...?" he asked, more than mildly distracted with the sensitive head of his dick resting on warm, fluttering folds.

Syren managed to grasp what he was asking and shook their head.

"No eggs there for you to get to. I doubt our species' are compatible anyway," they reassured. They rolled their hips back invitingly. "And I...I want you raw...do it."

That was all Gaige needed to hear. He slowly pushed into Syren and bottomed out with ease. It was like silk, soft and inviting. But they were sweltering inside. Gaige could almost sense the deep, needy ache in the walls that were instantly seizing his cock. He could feel slick dripping down his balls as he fully pressed against their backside.

"Shit," he gasped, breath stuttering as he pulled back.

He made it halfway before being compelled to re-enter; Syren's greedy pussy practically sucked him in. It clenched around him again and he couldn't wait to feel it milk him dry. Syren moaned as his hips began to slowly move.

Gaige kept an easy pace, his eyes fixed on the sight of his cock being swallowed up. It was being taken so well. He glided in and out of that unreal hole, his shaft glistening with excessive fluid. The thought that he may not last very long became a concern in his mind—albeit a distant one addled by the desire to cum inside his friend.

Syren panted, their heavy breaths mixing with low whimpers and curses. Their long, quivering tail dropped. It came to rest on one of Gaige's shoulders, sitting heavily across the back of his neck to touch the other. The tip lightly caressed over the pulse point in his neck before settling.

After just a few more leisurely passes, Syren's voice took on a more impatient note. They rocked back into Gaige and interrupted his rhythm.

"Harder," they said. "Harder! I'm not fucking glass!"

Wordlessly obeying, Gaige grabbed their hips and thrust more forcefully. He snapped forward to hit them as deeply as possible. It earned him a series of loud, thankful cries.

"Aaah, yes! Wreck me!"

Gaige moved faster. The dark slate flesh of Syren's ass bounced and rippled as he collided with it. Slick spilled out around his dick, soaking his groin and leaking down his thighs. He recklessly plunged. Pleasure surged through his every throbbing inch and his unabashed moans rose to meet Syren's.

"Amazing," he slurred, fingers digging into heated flesh. He couldn't remember pussy ever being this good before. It felt conformed to his shape; gripping his cock in a constant, frantic, pulsating squeeze. The supple walls all but burned along his length. "You're on fire."

"N-need a big load to put me out," Syren said, their words wobbling as their body was rocked. "Ngh...how are you s-so thick? Fuck...fuuuck!"

Sweat crawled down Gaige's face and his heart nearly pounded out of his chest. He wasn't sure if he could keep up that pace for long. But for the time being, his hips felt puppeted; driving his dick tirelessly.

Syren dropped onto their elbows and their hands scrambled at the sheets. They whined in unstable and cut-off spurts. It came to a head with a single, loud cry.

Gaige stilled deep inside to feel every second of them cumming. Their pussy clenched more rhythmically, clenching in a pattern that ran up his shaft to his tip. A few more heavy plops against the mattress and floor signaled another set of eggs. The wet orbs rolled and came to a stop around his feet.

Syren unexpectedly moved, pulling off of Gaige with a lewd, wet noise. Were they done? While he would stop if they were, his cock still protested, raging and twitching in the open air. His own hand definitely wasn't going to cut it after that.

"Lay down," Syren said, reaching out and patting the mattress. "Can't...can't have you doing everything."

Gaige huffed a breath, partially in relief but mostly with incredulity.

"Workaholic," he said.

"Down," Syren insisted. "Before you throw out that fragile human back fucking me like a wild animal."

"Okay, okay." He gently nudged Syren as he lay down. "You did ask for it though."

Syren crawled up, hovering over him and fixing their piercing amber eyes on him. They lowered their sopping slit to Gaige's dick, rocking their hips to rub their folds along his shaft. He watched the fluid motion and shivered as precum leaked onto his stomach.

"I can feel how hard you're throbbing," Syren said, chuckling lowly when he groaned. "You were close, weren't you?"

Gaige cleared his throat. "Y-yeah."

"Better not leave you hanging, then."

Syren took Gaige's cock in their hand and lined him back up with their hole. They sunk down, sighing shakily as they were filled again. After only a moment, they were moving. It was a far cry from the desperate fucking Gaige had just given them; a slow grind on his dick. But it felt just as good. Almost better.

"Mm, shit," Syren breathed, their straining ovipositor waving with their movements. "So deep."

Gaige looked up at them and his breath suddenly felt stolen. He watched the way their body moved, undulating in a sensual dance above him. Their impish mouth was cracked slightly as their breaths panted and caught on sweet, little moans. Haloed by the soft lights in the room, their head tossed back slightly to expose their long, kissable neck.

Syren's thighs shook and Gaige set gentle hands on them.

"You're...beautiful," he said.

Time seemed to stop. Syren paused, whipping a wide gaze down to him. There was silence broken only the racing beat of Gaige's pulse in his ears. Why did he say that? He let out a breath as Syren's face melted back into that familiar smirk and their fingers lighted on the backs of his hands. Their pussy squeezed around him and they resumed their motion.

"D-don't get sappy on me now," they said.

Any rebuttal Gaige had was dashed by tongue-tying pleasure as he was ridden. He laid back, lost in the languid roll of Syren's hips. Their hands left his and found his chest. They ran over fevered, sweaty skin; squeezing his pecs and teasing his nipples.

ash_rigby
ash_rigby
309 Followers
12