A Friend In Need [M/?]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gaige's breath grew labored, littered with moans. Near-constantly buried to the hilt, his cock pounded. Every however minute stroke of Syren's tightly-gripping pussy chipped away at his control. Where they connected was a heated, wet mess; each plunge entirely, filthily audible.

Gaige's head lolled to the side against the pillow as he felt his balls tighten. He couldn't muster a coherent warning. With rasping cries on his lips, he spent himself. Hot cum pumped out of him and painted the clinging walls. It ran down the sides of his throbbing dick, oozing from Syren's hole.

Dazed, he registered that Syren had stopped. He caught their gaze as they moved to swipe up some of his release with their fingers. They brought it to their mouth, moaning as they lapped it up.

"So much," they said, slurred slightly around their extended tongue. "I guess I wasn't the only pent-up one."

Gaige reached out with a shaking hand to take Syren's ovipositor. They gasped as his palm made contact with the hard, aching flesh. He stroked it and they instantly began to profusely leak down their shaft and over his fingers. Their body stayed still, save for ecstatic trembling, but their pussy pulsed with every pass.

"Cum for me again," Gaige encouraged. "Cum for me, Syren."

"Gaige...Gaige," Syren panted, their eyes briefly rolling back.

Just a few more strokes at a quicker pace were their undoing. They cried out as their final four eggs stretched their way from their ovipositor's slit. Their insides went wild around Gaige's softening, sensitive cock. He groaned at the sensation, hips giving a feeble buck but settling as Syren's orgasm tapered and released him from that intense cling.

Gaige grunted as Syren rose off of him. He startled a bit as he felt them laying down at his side and cuddling up to him, but he wrapped an arm around their shoulders all the same. Despite being taller than him, they had situated themself to tuck their head in under his chin.

"Got them all?" he asked.

"We did," Syren said. "Fucking thank you. I wasn't looking forward to that bullshit, believe it or not."

"Well, maybe don't let it get this bad next time," Gaige said. He tapped against their soft skin. "Although, if you do..."

"Horny bastard," Syren admonished, their breath warm on his neck. "But, yeah, I'll take you up on that...and maybe even outside of those extremes? No strings attached?"

"Oh. Uh, sure. I'd like that...I think."

Syren laughed, tracing their fingertips down Gaige's side. "You think?"

"I know."

"There's a smart boy."

The two fell into companionable silence, resting their strained bodies. Just as Gaige thought he might doze off, Syren began to purr. The noise vibrated through their chest into his where it settled warmly next to his heart.

A feeling descended onto him then; desire but situated to the left of seeking casual, physical pleasures. He worked it around in his sluggish mind. Turning it every which way revealed that it was affection—deep affection for his...friend. Syren snuggled further into him and they just fit. Like a piece slotting comfortably into place.

Oh, shit.

End

12