All Comments on 'A Friend of My Daughter'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

Sounds as if it was a great one night stand. Sometimes those are not repeated. Trust me on this. Thanks for yet another great story, JB (five stars)

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

Pretty sexy. I hope Fee confides in Meredith and tell everything. See where it goes from there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought the reveal would be that it was merideth instead of fee at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

O. K. I liked this one short with no loose ends.

Bill S.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 2 years ago

Cute story. I enjoyed it.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 2 years ago

sexy story, 4 stars

Dreamer971Dreamer971about 2 years ago

Nice short story, well written. 5 stars!

William_WoodWilliam_Woodalmost 2 years ago

this was a good story and written well enough I thought worthy of some suggestions.

1) Short enough that the setup about selling his business and being wealthy and what the ex was up to had no relevance

2) It was first person perspective but we didn't know what he was thinking. That he wanted to spank them, and doing so was a sexual thing for him. Didn't know he had designs to do more with Fi, so those encounters in the mornings were a bit of a surprise. By the final scene I guess it wasn't a surprise anymore, and I assume he was just a guy who wanted whatever he could get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with Wood’s comments. We should know more what the protagonist is thinking, and through dialog what the girls are thinking. The story is more like an outline which needs filling out.

anchorman021anchorman0215 months ago

excellent; intriguing and sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous