A Friend of My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand started running lightly over my cock. She was by no means giving me a hand-job, just exploring what she'd found. Getting acquainted, you might say. I don't know why but I had the impression that if I made any moves on her she was going to panic and run. I also felt that she needed to do this, so I relaxed and let her do exploring. (As much as any man can relax with a raging hard-on and a young woman playing with it.)

She finally rolled over so she was facing me, pushing me to roll onto my back. I did so and she moved to lie on top of me. Her breasts were pressing against me and my erection was pressing hard against her. She moved slightly higher so my erection was now between her legs, and then she started easing back down my body.

As soon as my cock was pressing against her cleft she froze. I could feel her trembling slightly and could tell she was scared of what she was doing. She reached down between us, adjusting the position of my cock so it was now pressing into her passage. It hadn't yet entered but it would if she made any more movements.

She made that little movement and the head of my cock moved quite easily between her lips. She stopped again, a muffled sound escaping her lips. She was breathing heavily, her nervousness increasing. She moved again, pressing against me, with my cock sliding quite easily into her.

The impression I got now was one of surprise. Whatever she had been expecting it wasn't for my cock to slide home so easily. She pressed more firmly, her tentativeness being forgotten, and very soon she had settled fully onto me and seemed quite pleased with herself.

By this stage I'd added two and two together and got twenty two. I had no way of knowing but I suspected that her first sexual counter must have been very painful for her. Possibly even rape. That was why she'd been so nervous, expecting more pain. Why had she chosen me for a learning experience? Possibly because I'd held back when I could have forced her -- her decision was her own and I could only accept it. (Happily, of course.)

Deciding that some proactive action was now required on my part I covered her breasts with my hands, squeezing lightly and encouraging her to sit up. She did so, undoubtedly driving my cock just that little bit deeper.

"Take your time," I said gently. "When you're ready just start rocking against me. There's no rush."

It was a good thing that there was no rush as she sat the way she was for several minutes, just getting accustomed to having a man's cock inside her. She finally stirred, first rocking slowly so that my cock moved back and forth inside her. She gave a little gasp as she did that, but didn't stop.

After a short while she started to get a little more adventurous, moving around to see what effect it had on the way my cock felt inside her. I knew how it felt from my side -- slow torture.

"Why don't you try bouncing?" I suggested.

"How do I do that?" she asked and I shrugged.

"How would I know? I've never been in the position you're in."

She giggled and considered the problem. I didn't see it as being much of a problem, just flex her muscles and move up and down. She must have figured that out as well as she started bouncing, the pace picking up from the slow torture of her rocking and twisting about.

Now that she was serious about things I decided to take a hand. My hands settled on her hips, holding her firmly, while I started lifting my own hips, pushing up to meet her as she bounced. From the eager little noises she was making she had no objection to this at all.

I could tell when Fee was getting close to a climax. I wanted to roll over, taking her under me, and really driving into her and it took more self-control than I thought I had to refrain. It was too soon for that sort of action. It just might start her panicking. In lieu of that I pulled her down so she was flush against me, her breasts grinding against my chest, while our bodies bucked against each other.

She was going to climax and scream, I just knew it. Half of that was fine by me as I was going to climax as well. The other half? Well I'd prefer that she not scream as that might wake Meredith and then I'd have some explaining to do. It turned out that Fee had the same worry and knew an easy way to resolve it. Instead of screaming she sank her teeth into my shoulder, biting hard as she climaxed vigorously. (Yes, I now had the problem of stifling a scream. That bite hurt.)

She lay on top of me, breathing hard and trembling slightly. I lightly rubbed her back, gentling her, calming her down.

"Hush, now," I said quietly. "Just go to sleep. We can talk tomorrow if you want to."

She nodded and fell asleep just like that. I eased her onto the bed next to me and went to sleep myself.

When I woke she was gone. I dressed and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Meredith and Fee were both there, dressed for work and finishing off their coffee.

"Morning, Dad. Bye dad," said Meredith, putting her plates on the sink.

"Got to go," said Fee. "Thanks for having me."

With that the girls were out the door and away, leaving me alone.

Was I just treated as a one night stand? I'd have to subtly encourage Meredith to have Fee stay over again and see what happened.

12