All Comments on 'A Friend of the Family Ch. 01'

by Anne_Sexsmith

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
snore

One long paragraph after another, WITHOUT ANY KIND OF SEX, put me to sleep. Skip to the end so I can tell you how BORING you are, ...and (wait for it) ...Done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story, decent writing

This story had a good, unhurried pace. For those looking for a quick short porn flick story, this isn't for you. I enjoyed it. Heck, it is believable enough for me to be a bit envious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Dyed damn it, not died

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well.......

I hoping Chapter 2 will have Anne begging for an ass fucking from her new lover. It was a very good story. She is one horny woman.

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
how lucky can one young guy be, awesome

really i love the build up to one very hot horny story. now where that next brilliant part or parts you cant let this story die not now .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cigarettes

I would have loved it if I didn't find smoking so damn unattractive. Good job otherwise.

don_1953don_1953almost 13 years ago

hot story, looking forward to chapter 2 :)

Gus AsparGus Asparalmost 13 years ago
Fucking delicious!

What a wonderful fucking story! Can't wait to read more.

holden_2005holden_2005almost 13 years ago
Oh. My. God

More! Please, more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic Story!

That was fantastic!!! Whew! Well written story with a great storyline.

tomar82403tomar82403almost 13 years ago
Cigarettes 2

Cigarettes - lose 'em and the story is a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome story

So believable. Thank you. Keep them coming.

FlintyFlintyalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Read your biography a while ago and looked forward to this story. Pleased to say it didn't disappoint AT ALL, it was great. Very descriptive and sexy with it, felt like I was a voyeur! Can't wait for chapter 2 ...

CuddlyAlCuddlyAlalmost 13 years ago
Nicotine dreams

One of my earliest (and most memorable) sexual encounters was with a heavy smoker. She at 57, was three times my age. Unlike Anne, she was a divorcee, not a widow. She did, however, behave in a very similar manner and reading your well crafted story has helped me recapture some very fond memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot very hot!

I loved this story. The smoking was a great detail. I'm almost inspired to sign up and write to the author to tell her how good this was! Keep em coming.

holden_2005holden_2005over 12 years ago
Mmmm, Smokin' Hot!

Loved it. Like a (wet) dream cum true.

equs64equs64over 12 years ago
Living the fantasy

...through your story. What a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Absolutely wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
where are the next half dozen chapters?

this story is absolutely worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 2?

Is there a chapter 2?

DoogooderDoogooderabout 8 years ago
Well done

I very much enjoyed this story. I found it quite erotic and arousing. Couldn't keep my hands off. Hope you return and do more

slimvslimvabout 6 years ago
Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne, What an amazing story! A desirable much older woman. More Menthol 120s. Her best friends's son? Oh my God. Every boy should be so lucky. Can't wait to read the next chapter. These two need to get married. Jimmy's mom would understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BEST STORY, BEST WRITER 5+++

I lasted 3 pages !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nonsenses

IT’S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that “most people would find it awkward to continue to be friends with people they had once slept with,not to mention people their spouses had previously slept with“!This are SIMPLY NONSENSES!On the contrary,THE LARGE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE DO NOT FIND IT AWKWARD AT ALL “to continue to be friends with people they had once slept with”!In what kind of world you are leaving if you don’t know that THIS IS A VERY COMMON THING?!A VERY LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM to REMAIN friends with somebody they had slept it!Then,MANY FOLKS are also friends with “people their spouses had previously slept with”,WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM OR AWKWARDNESS!And THIS HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with going to college in a some free spirited age and MUCH LESS with enjoying “at least one sexual encounter with each of the others“ while in college!NO,THIS DOESN’T HAPPEN because of such DEBAUCHED BEHAVIOUR,but SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE GOOD RELATIONS RUNNING BETWEEN THOSE PEOPLE!So,STOP WRITING SUCH HUGE NONSENSES!

And IT’S OBVIOUS that THIS ISN’T A TRUE STORY,but only A MERE FANTASY!STOP TAKING US FOR YOUR FOOLS by telling us ALL THIS SHIT!

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 3 years ago

i loved the story and gave it 5 stars. I thought it was incredible that a 47 year old woman would think it was ok to fuck the 21 year old son of her best friend just because he fantasized about fucking her. That was bullshit.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 2 years ago

Excellent writing craft; however,

I don't smoke.

You lost me when the first kiss was ruined by Smoker's Breath.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Very sexy. She reminds me of my wife. I’m going to ravage her right after her morning cigarette. Five stars.

mrsrobinsonxxmrsrobinsonxxover 1 year ago

Beautifully written. I was so aroused reading that, I couldn't resist mentally joining in. Well, physically, too, if the truth be known. I think the thing that made it so very sexy, is that I've had similar thoughts about my friends' grown-up children, although I've never dared to see it through. Anne.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous