All Comments on 'A Friend’s Wife'

by Slowandeasy47

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
troubled watertroubled waterover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the reality of the story, disappointed to find it a fantasy. It surprises me to when couples break up over one or even both enjoying another person. When younger, I guess if my spouse were to be impregnated by another it would have been of concern. Today, if we had been childless and wanted children.....not so sure. I guess it comes down to are we sharing our lives , or is one owning the other? I choose sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did not read the story. Simply skipped to comments to express my gratitude of the cuck warning ⚠️ ,for one, really appreciated it.

BenLongBenLongover 1 year ago

Cute story and quite hot. I had to wonder for a moment when I thought you said he fell out of the window… Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

extremely hot . my dick was so hard reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had a similar experience years ago and still get hard thinking about it. There is nothing hornier than a sexy free-spirited woman who knows what she wants - and gets it.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh I did like this, nice and slow is your handle an nice and slow that was,

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Glad it was knowing

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

I very much enjoyed this story be it fact or fantasy. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Find a man that actually cares about you enough not to let you put your life at risk with anonymous partners and being the town bicycle. Clearly you have mental issues and need someone that loves you enough to protect you from your own lack of common sense, not an idiot cuck that just uses you so he can see some strange cock and pretend it's for you, not him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even if it is mostly fantasy, Slowandeasy47 obviously knows, and has a lively appreciation for just how horny and stimulating that sort of situation can be. I still recall a night four decades ago, a two-couple swap that my GF of 5 years standing engineered because the other male kept hitting on her. She finally agreed to bang him on condition that his wife would fuck me with the four of us in the same room, doing it in one another's sight and hearing. It was tremendously horny and today I realize that Bets cucked all three of us others by setting it up that way. Precious memories! Thanks for a good story, Easy.

Slowandeasy47Slowandeasy47over 1 year agoAuthor

7 Comments in such a short time, wow and thanks! It’s the comments that are the reward and it’s great to hear from you. Your thoughts, likes and dislikes help to mould my next story or episode. Do keep them coming please.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Good story and glad that hubby was aware of what was going, didn’t mind and all three got something out of the encounters!

Crazy4wineCrazy4wineover 1 year ago

Great story, just simply fun to think about.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

I liked it. I liked that her husband sort of knew but turned a blind eye and that Jen did not insult or disparage her husband. She loved her husband and wouldn’t lie to him and her husband loved her enough not to force the issue.

The sex was erotic and fun…so all in all, a pretty good.

Slowandeasy47Slowandeasy47over 1 year agoAuthor

More comments! Thank you, it is very motivating to hear your views and opinions, even if it is mostly fantasy: mostly!

pastaman47pastaman47over 1 year ago

If this was a fantasy, then you, my dear have a fantastically vivid imagination. I love fucking horny women that were teens in the 60s. I look forward to reading your next story. Being from across the pond I had to look up some of the words that I was not familiar with. lol

coolpencoolpenover 1 year ago

good story - always very exciting when an unexpected liaison happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story - a good lighthearted series of fucks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Enjoyed reading it.

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

Great fantasy story, easy to read. Good writing!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

What a great story. I'm sure Jen has much more to cum!

Just came across you, looking forward to reading more.

Anna

Mag58Mag5811 months ago

Another sexily well written story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlowandeasy47@Slowandeasy47
The best part of writing is reading your comments! I look at all the feedback on my stories trying to decide on the most popular themes. Massage? Early experiences? Swinging? Your comments decide which of my forty unfinished stories gets more attention!