A Friendly Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally in sex I'll either close my eyes or keep my gaze low, not because I don't want to look; but sometimes the one bit of shyness you hold onto excuses the others you let slip for a while. But with Tina I didn't want to hide, we stared right into each other almost the whole time. I had heard her at her peak but had been too focused on my task to really look. Like everything else about her, it was beautiful. A cute little frown of concentration becomes anticipation, realisation, and then she smiles and lets the rush carry her.

This time we're ready together, a glance is enough to establish our immediate plans.

Another long kiss and then we break for air. It wasn't a race but I did have to tap the brakes a bit on the home stretch.

I become aware of the chemicals in my brain again as I realise my legs are getting weak. Stand up shagging whilst carrying your partner is hard on the thigh muscles and we might have been going at it for a while. X messes with your perception of time more than anything else I've tried, it might have been two minutes or twenty.

Actually, probably more like five. My knees would've fallen off otherwise.

Still connected and still very much wrapped up in each other's kisses and moans, I let us slide gently downwards to the floor again.

She was taking it easy towards the end there, feet on the dash with me at the wheel. But after the fact, when my instinct is to cuddle and maybe get a smoke, she's kissing me in a way she wasn't before. A sudden hard passion to it that takes me by surprise. I just hold her, let her.

Our lust seems to balance out again and I'm sitting on the floor with her still in my lap. We hug, I kiss her cheek.

Neither of us wants to move and so we don't.

Until Sal thumps on the, as it turned out, not sufficiently closed kitchen door.

"Can I get coffee or what?" I can hear that smirk. Let her look.

Tina kisses me and gets up, I gasp softly at the friction, lean forward to kiss the back of her thigh as she turns looking for underwear. I turn to see Sal not making any show of not looking through the door. I give her a grin and then lay back on the floor to shrug my jeans back up my legs. Tina throws my t-shirt back on, slips into her underwear.

Tina is a little more self-conscious than I, although in my case Sal has more than seen it all before. We make some small talk while the kettle boils and things are stirred.

There's a particularly knowing look thrown in my direction as Sal stoops to pick up a few fridge magnets, there's a feminine looking void on the door. Tina blushes a deep red and I restrain myself from just picking her up and doing it again.

We return to the sofa, the closest thing to my own space in Sal's house.

We kiss, we hug, we curl up together for a while. Sal and Kel finally emerge, no-one has bothered to get all the way dressed, Kel has a white vest over her sports bra and Sal has opted for shorts and a t-shirt.

I realise I've been oblivious to some of the looks going around over my head. Sal has a smile when I catch her eye, watching me and Tina dozing together on the sofa. She's a subtle one, I never did learn to read those dark eyes but I appreciate them anyway.

A couple of times I notice Kel's smirk of amiable disbelief. I return it. I have no idea what I did, and to me at least that seems like a good thing. I didn't do anything except be myself and flirt like a gentleman, it had to work eventually right?

Kel has some Van Morrison on, her and Sal start by tidying up but in the end they're dancing together. Tina turns over in my arms, gives me one of those kisses of hers.

"So what are you doing tomorrow?" She's got that pillow-talk vibe in her voice, my gaze lingers on her lips.

"No idea." I tease and she swats me with a scatter-cushion. I kiss her and she kisses back, a momentary affection becomes a long sonnet of lips and tongues. My hands push into the back pockets of her jeans and I pull her hips to mine so she feels how hard she's making me with those kisses.

"Oi, no shagging you two!" Sal's mocking mom-tone makes us both grin into each other's lips and we remember whose sofa we're crashing on.

"Sorry." We echo. My hands move to a friendlier caress than the urgent grip. She grinds against me a bit and grins at the naughtiness of it all before she gets up.

We talk, all of us. We hang around and drink coffee and smoke and put dumb videos on our phones. Kel breaks out the console and the pair of us engage in some adolescent rivalry over whose turn it is to use the shotgun.

We lounge in the garden as the warm sun sets. Two deck chairs with a couple apiece, watching the clouds turn red. The music is still on and Tina feels like a dance, we enjoy the cool air and I find myself in the moment. The little square of grass behind Sal's house was our world for a while.

We order pizza, we watch a movie. We kiss our respective lovers and enjoy our senses, enjoy our company.

And when Sal and Kel have gone to bed, me and Tina sneak out to the garden for another few hits and a daringly un-hurried fuck on the lawn. It's all suppressed giggles and moans and tingling nerves. In the end she has her hand over mine over her mouth, though I doubt we were fooling anyone really.

We collapse to the grass and Tina draws one leg across me, kisses my cheek and watches me watching the sky.

She asks about my scars and I tell her my story. I run my palm along her thigh to feel the texture of her own marks in the cooling air. She tells me her tale, and I start to understand how she read me so perfectly.

We lie and watch the sky fade to black, we hold hands as we walk back inside with our clothes bundled up. Leave them next to the sofa and curl up together to sleep.

There's a few frames of the old dream still in my head as I wake up in the middle of the night, for the first time I'm glad it's not real.

I'm warm, safe. She's next to me, hugging one of my arms around her shoulder like a blanket. I draw in a breath of her scent and...

Smile.