A Friendly Night Out Pt. 03

Story Info
Rex moves in with some of the ladies and its game night!
6.4k words
4.74
16.7k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D66769
D66769
123 Followers

The group wasn't quite the same after their night out. Rus and Amber decided it would be best for them to take a break and explore who they were a little bit. The band decided to go on hiatus. Becca and Lisa still remained best friends but were a little more comfortable around each other and moved into a house together. Everyone remained friends, but the feeling and tension in the group was different.

A few months passed, Lisa and Becca realized the house was little more expensive than they could afford to rent by themselves. They asked around and it turned out Rex was looking for a place to live. They invited him over to check out the house. It was the first time they had seen him since the day of the orgy.

Rex knocked on the door. Becca opened it. Rex was wearing a tight white tee shirt, blue jeans, and black converse Chuck Taylors. His auburn a hair had grown out a bit and was slicked back with pomade. Becca had her braided hair up in a large bun and was wearing a sports bra and booty shorts. Her tight body was fully in view and her light brown skin was radiant. Her light brown eyes looked Rex up and down.

"Good to see you Rex," Becca said hugging Rex and kissing him on the cheek.

Rex wrapped his arms tightly around her and felt himself getting a little hard thinking back to the last time they were together and he fucked her in her pussy and ass. Becca released him from her hug.

"Come in and look around," Becca said.

Rex walked through the front door and Becca began guiding him around. She showed him the living room and the kitchen. She then guided him to the bathroom and opened up the door. Lisa was inside putting on her makeup. She was wrapped in a small towel. The bottom of her thick ass was peeking out and the towel barely covering her tits. Lisa's red hair was wet she had obviously just gotten out of the shower. Most of her freckled body was exposed. She looked a little surprised to see them.

"Oh, sorry Lisa," Said Becca.

"It's fine," Laughed Lisa. "Nothing you guys haven't seen before."

"Hey Lisa," Rex smiled and gave a little wave.

"Come in and check out the bathroom," Lisa motioned to them.

Rex and Becca walked in. The bathroom was surprisingly large. It had a multi-head shower that looked like it could hold six people. It also had large jacuzzi tub. Lisa continued to put on her makeup.

"Wow quite a bathroom," said Rex.

"Yeah unfortunately it's the only one," Said Lisa.

She bent over to get closer to the mirror the towel rode up a bit exposing more of her ass and her pink pussy. Rex gawked at her ass mouth slightly open. Becca reach out and grabbed his hardening cock through his jeans. Rex looked over at her and she shook her head, her tongue sticking out at him teasingly.

"Come on Rex we have to finish the tour," Becca said.

Rex nodded and they started heading out of the bathroom. Rex softly smacked Lisa's bare ass as he walked past her. Lisa yelped and smiled.

Becca showed Rex what would be his bedroom and also the bedroom her and Lisa were sharing.

"Only one bed," Rex noted pointing at the large king-sized bed.

"It's a big bed," Becca said giggling.

They discussed the price and decided Rex would move in that weekend.

*************

Saturday arrived and early that morning, Becca went for a 3-mile run. While running she couldn't keep her mind from drifting off to the night and morning the group had all had sex together. She was excited about what having Rex in the house might mean for her sexually. She got more and more aroused as she ran.

When she got back to the house, she quickly undressed, went into the bathroom, and turned on the shower. Becca looked at herself in the mirror and admired her tight light brown body and large perky tits. She reached up and pinched both of her hard dark brown nipples. Fuck I'm horny, she thought and decided to take care of herself before Rex showed up.

Becca opened a drawer and took out a large dildo shaped like a large realistic cock. It reminded her of Rex's. She put it in her mouth and started to suck it as she walked into the shower and sat on the tile covered bench inside. She spread her muscular brown legs so that one of the shower heads was hitting her clit and moaned on the dildo still in her mouth. Becca laid back on the bench and took the dildo out of her mouth and slowly slid it inside of herself.

"Oh yes," She moaned loudly. She knew Lisa was still asleep but doubted she could hear her moaning over the shower and doubted it would wake her up if she could. She slowly pumped the fake cock inside of her wet pussy.

Rex woke up early that morning, excited to move in with two sexy ladies. He and Amber had actually been secretly fooling around with each other since the orgy. They didn't want to tell anyone else in the group, but it wasn't serious or exclusive. Amber also thought it might be fun for him to move into the house.

Rex got into his car full of boxes and drove over to the house. He hoped it wasn't too early and that Lisa or Becca were awake. When he got to the door he knocked. When no one came to answer. He tried the door knob and it opened right up. He walked inside and heard the shower running.

Rex walked back to the ladies' bedroom. The door was open and Lisa was asleep. She on her back with no blankets on. She was wearing a loose tank top and her large freckled tits were both leaking out fully exposed. She was also wearing a lacy blue thong that barely covered her pussy. Her legs were spread open and Rex could see her red mound of hair through the lace. Rex gulped and walked towards the bathroom his cock pressing against the front of his tight jeans.

At the bathroom he knocked lightly on the door.

"Come in," Said Becca thinking Lisa had woken up. She had her eyes closed and was pumping the dildo in and out of her pussy, legs spread wide. She had one leg on the bench the other hanging off of it.

Rex entered excited to see Becca's tight body, but finding her fucking herself was a lot more than he expected. Rex reached down unzipped his pants his large hard cock slipping out. Becca was masturbating in full view and he couldn't help himself. Rex started rubbing his cock.

Becca keep fucking herself for a minute before realizing Lisa hadn't said anything to her. She opened her eyes and saw Rex stroking himself. She gasped in surprise and looked up at Rex's face.

"Oh, Fuck Rex, I thought you were Lisa," She continued to slowly fuck herself, but she had slowed down a little.

"Surprise," Rex laughed biting his lip at her.

"Well get in the shower and get a better view," She smiled at him.

Rex stripped down naked and walked into the large open shower. He reached out to touch Becca's muscular legs.

"No," Becca smiled at him shaking her head teasingly. "Look, don't touch."

Rex smirked and began stroking his large hard cock again. Becca sat up so she was directly in front of Rex. Her legs were fully spread and she pumped the dildo into herself faster and faster while grabbing one of her breasts with her free hand. She locked eyes with Rex.

"Fuck Rex, Stroke that cock for me," Becca moaned loudly.

Lisa had started waking up when Rex came into the apartment and Becca's moan had fully awoken her. She got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to see what was going on. See peeked through the door and saw Rex and Becca masturbating together. She smiled and reached her hand down the front of her lace thong. She always woke up horny and wet. Today was no different. She started rubbing her clit as she watched her roommates in the shower.

Becca felt her body start to tighten up and knew she was about to cum. She wondered if she could get Rex to cum with her. She reached out and stroked his balls with one hand. At the same time, she fucked herself faster and faster. She watched as Rex sped up to match her speed.

"I'm going to cum Rex. Oh Fuck, I'm going to cum. Cum on me Rex, cum on my tits. I'm cumming!"

Becca moaned and closed her eyes in ecstasy. Rex groaned and started to cum all over Becca's large brown tits. Feeling the cum on her tits made her cum even harder and her hip bucked off the bench as she moaned.

Lisa now had two fingers inside her pussy. She was bent over finger fucking herself full speed but trying to keep quiet as she spied on her friends.

Becca finished orgasming and stood up and kissed Rex softly on the lips.

"Welcome to the house, help me clean up," She said handing him a luffa.

Lisa snuck back to the bedroom and got back in bed slowly rubbing her wet pussy.

Becca and Rex got clean and Rex replaced his clothes before he and Becca went into the bedroom to try and wake Lisa up. Becca was wearing just a towel. Lisa was spread out on the bed and acted like she was just waking up as they walked in. Lisa rubbed her eyes, one tit still sticking out of her tank top, the nipple still hard with arousal. Her legs were spread wide open exposing her drenched thong still barely covering her wet pussy. Rex noticed the wet spot. Interesting, Rex thought to himself.

"Look who I found," announced Becca.

"A little early," said Lisa smiling at Rex and rubbing her eyes as if she had just woken up.

"I was excited to move in," laughed Rex.

Lisa rolled over and knelt on the bed putting her ass up in the air. The thong barely covered her asshole and her wet pussy was fairly exposed; the string of the thong a little off centered. Lisa had grabbed her phone and was looking through it waggling her ass slowly as she did. Rex felt the blood rushing back into his cock.

"Rex come look at this," Said Lisa pointing at her phone.

Becca dropped her towel and started to get dressed.

Rex walked over. to Lisa. Bent over on her knees, Lisa's tits were fully exposed hanging down within her loose tank top. Rex put a hand on Lisa's pale freckled ass and a looked down at the phone. It was a message from Amber saying she wanted to come over later.

"Sounds like fun," said Rex.

Lisa texted a thumbs up back to Amber. Rex's hand slid between her ass cheeks and brushed softly over her wet pussy. Lisa shivered a little.

Becca finished getting dressed and saw the flirting going on over on Lisa's side of the bed.

"Hey you two, enough grab ass. Let's get this stuff moved in," Becca commanded.

Lisa jumped out of bed standing between Rex and Becca and gave her a mock salute. When she jumped up one of her tits slipped out of the tank top and was fully exposed to Becca. Lisa also backed her ass up into Rex's crotch and ground herself against him.

They all walked out to Rex's car to start bringing boxes in. Rex was a little surprised that Lisa didn't put any more clothes on, but it turned him on to see how free Lisa was with her body.

They went out to his car several times. On the last trip out Becca carried in a moderately heavy box while Lisa carried a bag of clothes and Rex carried in a his quite heavy guitar amp. Becca in her ridiculously athletic physical condition almost sprinted back inside the house. Lisa was walking back in when she stepped on something sharp that dug into her bare foot.

"Ouch," Lisa moaned as she bent over to remove the offending object.

Rex couldn't see over the guitar amp and ran into Lisa full speed. He quickly put down the guitar amp and tried to grab Lisa to keep her from falling over but only got a hand full of her tank top. It slowed her down, but her shirt ripped away from her and soon she was on her back topless on the ground. Rex couldn't stop his own momentum and crashed down on top of her. His face was right between her large bare tits.

Luckily, they had landed on a soft patch of grass and not on the concrete path leading to the house.

"Couldn't wait to get back inside before ripping my clothes off," Lisa Laughed and wrapped her legs around Rex.

Rex looked up from her tits smiling at her. Lisa wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him up to her and kissed him on the mouth. She pushed her tongue past his lips with little resistance and she could feel his cock hardening against her. She kissed him deeper as his hand began to grope her soft freckled breasts.

Lisa reached down and unzipped Rex's jeans and pulled out his large hard cock. She then pulled her thong to the side and guided him to her wet pussy. He pushed himself inside of her. Lisa moaned loudly. Rex began to kiss her neck as he humped into her on the front lawn of the house. He hoped none of the neighbors would be out for a walk anytime soon, but was too caught up in fucking to really care.

Rex pulled back from her grasp so he was kneeling and raised Lisa's hips grabbing her thick pale ass. He could now thrust all the way inside of her. He began to pick up speed fucking her harder and faster. Lisa could feel his large dick deep inside her now and the angle of her hips was allowing his dick to hit her g-spot.

"Fuck yes Rex! Faster Rex," she moaned.

Lisa grabbed her tits and pinched her own nipples as Rex pumped into her. Rex felt like he would be cumming soon and sped up. He knew it wasn't a great idea to spend too much time outside fucking in broad day light.

"Fuck I'm going to cum Lisa," he groaned.

"Yes! Rex fill me up," Lisa pleaded and with the idea of being filled up she started to orgasm on his cock.

Rex groaned and felt himself cumming inside of her pussy. He continued to slam into her as his load was spent and then collapsed on top of her. They laid the for a few moments, their faces resting against one another. Lisa lightly ran her fingers up and down his back.

They then slowly got up. Lisa picked up her ripped shirt and the bag of clothes laughing and trying haphazardly to cover herself up as Rex's cum dripped down her leg.

Rex picked up the guitar amp and carried it in. Becca eyed them both suspiciously as they walked in and then giggled.

*************

Rex, Becca, and Lisa spent the rest of the day setting up Rex's room. Once they finished, they watched some TV for a while enjoying each other company. Early in the evening their doorbell rang. Rex went to the door to answer it.

He opened the door to find Amber. She was wearing a dark sheer top with a black lacy bra underneath and a short red skirt with dark nylon stockings and black high heels. Her brown hair was fashioned nicely and she was wearing large hipster glasses over her large blue eyes. She was really giving off the sexy librarian vibe. She was also carrying a bottle of scotch.

"Hey babe, come on in," Rex motioned for her to come into the house.

Becca and Lisa suddenly felt underdressed for the evening. Becca was wearing running shorts and a sports bra and Lisa was in yoga pants and a tank top.

"Oh shit, I didn't know we were dressing up," commented Lisa.

"You know I just like wearing nice things," Amber smiled.

"No, this won't do, Lisa lets go find something nice to wear," Said Becca, taking Lisa's hand and leading her back to their bedroom.

Rex took the scotch to the kitchen and poured four glasses of it and left two for Lisa and Becca. He then brought two out, handing one to Amber. He sat down on the couch next to Amber and she put her legs up on his lap. Rex could see up her skirt and realized that she had on black matching panties to her bra and also had garter belts attached to her nylon stockings.

"So, what have you been up to today," asked Amber raising an eyebrow.

"Hmm, how much detail do you want," asked Rex sticking his tongue out.

"All of it!" Amber said.

Rex rubbed her legs and began to tell her about the day's escapades.

In the bedroom, Lisa and Becca got undressed. Becca threw a blue lace teddy to Lisa.

"Try this," she said.

Lisa slipped it on it fit pretty tightly on her body and barely contained her large tits and ass. Most of her freckled breasts and the top of her nipples peaked out of the top of the teddy. Becca put on a red thong, fishnet stockings and decided against a bra.

"What do you think?" asked Lisa, "I'm not sure its big enough."

Becca walked over to her and squeezed Lisa's tits making them pop out. She smiled.

"That's kind of the point."

Lisa laughed and wrapped her arms around Becca's waist and kissed her on the lips.

"Come on let's finish getting dressed. We have to get back out there before they start fucking without us," said Becca.

Lisa put on a lowcut blue dress and matching heals. The dress showed off the top cleavage of her freckled tits and a little bit of the lace from the teddy underneath. Becca put on a tight red dress and black heels and the strutted back into the living room.

Rex was cuddled up with Amber and whispering something in her ear when the girls walked in. Amber was biting her lip and had a hand between her legs.

"Interrupting something?" teased Lisa.

"No Rex was just telling me about his day," laughed Amber.

"Looking sexy ladies, drinks are in the kitchen," Rex chimed in.

Becca and Lisa blushed and grabbed their drinks from the kitchen. They drank them quickly and refilled their glasses and brought the bottle out to refill Rex and Amber's glasses.

"You guys want to play Jenga?" asked Becca pulling it out of a cupboard in the living room.

"Seems a little tame," sneered Amber.

"This Jenga is a bit different. Give it a chance you will see," Lisa said convincingly.

They set up the game on the floor and Amber and Rex quickly saw the premise. Each piece of wood had something written on it.

"Once you take out a piece of wood you have to do what it says on it. If you knock down the tower you have to take a shot and remove two pieces of clothing," Becca explained the rules.

"Sounds like fun," said Rex.

They all sat down on the floor around the Jenga tower. Lisa sat with her legs bent back behind her keeping her legs together. Becca sat with her legs open showing off her red thong and toned brown legs covered in fishnet stockings. Amber sat with her long legs out crossed over one another.

Rex went first and successfully removed one piece of wood.

"Remove an article of clothing," Rex read aloud. He took a quick swig of scotch and took off his shirt revealing his muscular chest. The ladies hooted and wooed teasingly.

Amber went next.

"Finish your drink," She read and gulped down the rest of her scotch.

Lisa turn was next

"Kiss the person to your left," She read and then turned to Becca and kissed her deeply. Rex watched his mouth open a little. Amber licked her lips as she watched.

Becca's turn. She took a piece successfully.

"Flash your tits," She read and pulled down the top of her dress sticking her tongue out as she did.

"One round down everyone finish your drink," announced Lisa. They all drank and refilled their glasses.

Rex took his second turn.

"Finish your drink and strip naked," He read aloud. "That escalated quickly," he laughed.

He drank his scotch and slowly removed the rest of his clothing. His cock was hanging pretty large but still not fully erect. The ladies all bit their lips watching him strip.

"Yeah the first round was surprisingly mild," laughed Lisa.

Amber took her turn and successfully pulled a piece of wood.

"Finish the person to your lefts drink and give them a lap dance for two minutes," she read. She took Rex's drink that he had just refilled and drank it. She was filling flushed already.

She grabbed a chair from the kitchen and had Rex sit naked on it. Becca put on some slow rock music and Amber started to dance. She rubbed her hands up and down her body and pulled up her skirt showing off her black panties and garters. She mounted Rex and rubbed up against his body. She felt his cock hardening against her black silky panties. She grabbed his cock and slid it under her panties trapping it between her panties and her body. She grinded on Rex while dancing to the music.

D66769
D66769
123 Followers
12