A Friendly Night Out Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Precum began to leak out of the tip of Rex's cock into Amber's panties. Amber was getting very into the lap dance. She could feel the blood running to her pussy. She ran her one hand through her hair and rubbed her tits through her sheer top and bra. Her nipples were hard enough to show poking through her thin bra. Rex put his hands on her hips and Amber began moaning as she rode him. Feeling his hard cock against her was too much and she reached down and guided his hard cock to the opening between her wet pussy lips. She slowly slid down onto him.

"Times up," yelled Becca.

"Fuck," Laughed Amber dismounting Rex and kissing him on the lips. Amber and Rex both out of their trance realized that both Lisa and Becca were sitting with their legs wide open and the wet spots in their underwear suggested they had been watching and rubbing themselves during the lap dance.

"My turn," said Lisa enthusiastically and she successfully removed another piece from the tower. Rex and Amber sat back on the floor. Rex's cock was still fully erect and Amber had a look of disappointment that she had been stopped.

"Strip down to your underwear and kiss all over the body of the person to your right for two minutes," She read.

Lisa took a sip of scotch and took off her blue dress revealing the blue lace teddy underneath. She decided to leave her heels on. Rex looked her up and down in anticipation. He was to her right. Her freckled body looked perfect in the lingerie.

She walked over to Rex and sat on his lap kissing him on the mouth he kissed her back and rub his hands up and down her sides. Lisa gently pushed him back and he laid back on the floor. As she bent forward over him her large breasts popped out of the top of the lace teddy and the rubbed against his chest as she slowly kissed down his neck and his chest. Rex groaned and looked over at Amber her nyloned legs were spread and she had pushed her panties to the side and was slowly rubbing around the edges of her labia while taking a sip of her scotch with her free hand.

Lisa kissed down his stomach to the base of his hard cock and teased as if she was going to kiss it, but instead she flipped around and began grinding her lace covered pussy against his hard cock while she kissed up from his feet to his ankles. She looked up at Becca who was making eye contact with her. Becca had hiked her dress up to her hips and was rubbing her pussy through her red thong.

Lisa slowly kissed her way up his legs while also moving her ass slowly towards Rex's face. She kissed up his thighs all the way to his cock her pussy now right in Rex's face. Rex reached up and rubbed her clit softly through the lace fabric of her lingerie and Lisa grabbed his cock and began kissing and licking the head of his cock. Lisa could feel his cock pulsing in her hand and moaned at Rex's touch. Rex could feel her warm soft tits rubbing against his stomach as she did.

Lisa began kissing the shaft of Rex's cock and he pushed the lace fabric covering her pussy to the side and grabbed Lisa's thick ass pulling her pussy down to his mouth and started kissing it softly.

"Mmm yes," Lisa moaned and then started licking and kissing the head of Rex's large hard cock.

"Times up," Becca half announced half moaned.

"No," Lisa pouted stroking Rex's now saliva lubed cock slowly and reluctantly rolling off his face. She went back to her spot in the circle put didn't try to replace the fabric over her wet dark pink pussy.

Everyone sat up and adjusted what clothes they had on. Rex's cock stood almost straight up. Becca moved on her knees to the tower of wood. She took a drink of scotch and carefully removed a block from the tower.

"The person on your right and left will try and turn you on while the next player takes their turn," Becca read aloud. "Wow a lot of detail on that one." Becca took another swig of scotch and watched as Amber and Lisa started moving towards her.

Amber immediately pulled down the top of Becca's red dress exposing her tits and started kissing the side of her neck while groping her large caramel colored breast. Lisa did the same on her other side and soon all three girls laid back on the floor.

Lisa pulled Becca's dress off her body leaving her wearing only her red thong, fishnet stockings, and high heel shoes. She then kissed up Becca's long smooth brown legs. Amber was kissing Becca on the mouth and Becca was kissing back passionately. Amber pinched one of Becca's dark brown nipples and felt it harden between her fingers. Lisa continued to kiss Becca's upper thighs while rubbing Becca's pussy through the fabric of her thong.

Rex was watching the three girls practically drooling. His large cock was hard as possible. He slowly moved towards the Jenga tower taking his time to take his block. He watched as Lisa moved the fabric of Becca's thong to the side and slid a finger inside of her. Becca arched her back and moaned.

Rex laughed as he looked at his block.

"What is it?" Amber stopped kissing Becca momentarily to ask.

"Masturbate for four minutes and try to orgasm if you can," Rex read aloud with a smile. The ladies all giggled.

Rex started a timer on his phone and walked towards the girls stroking his cock slowly as he stood over them watching Lisa and Amber please Becca.

Amber and Lisa slowly switched places. Amber removed Becca's shoes, fishnets, and thong. Amber then got on her knees between Becca's legs and licked Becca's pussy. Meanwhile Lisa sucked on one of Becca's nipples while she groped her other breast and rubbed her own pussy with her free hand laying on her side next to Becca.

Rex stood right behind Amber watching her work on Becca's pussy while he stroked his cock groaning lightly. He was so hard he doubted it would take 4 minutes for him to cum. Amber's skirt was hiked up to her waist and he watched as she reached back and slid her hand into her wet panties and began fingering herself.

"Oh fuck, yes fuck me, yes!" Becca moaned.

Becca started running her feet up and down Rex's legs as he stroked. Her eyes were open as she moaned and Becca watched as he stroked in front of her. Amber slid three fingers in and out of Becca's pussy while continuing to lick her clit and rubbed her own pussy with her other hand. Lisa continued to lick and play with Becca's tits still wearing her lace teddy but her own tits loose from the lingerie.

Becca felt her body starting to tense up. Her feet arched and her body tensed.

"Fuck I'm cumming, oh yes yes!" She screamed. "Cum for me Rex Cum!"

On command Rex groaned and started to cum. He sprayed cum all over Amber's skirt, shirt, and hair. His cum splashed up Becca's body and face. Becca continued moaning and screaming, orgasming even more as the cum hit her skin. Rex continued stroking and his cum sprayed up Lisa's pale freckled legs and onto the lace covering her pussy. He finished cumming and sat down temporarily spent. Amber and Lisa licked the cum off of Becca's tits and face and then cuddled with her for a minute.

"My turn," said Amber taking a drink of scotch and then taking a piece.

"Oh wow," she said looking at the piece. "How are we going to do this."

She passed the brick to Becca who was still catching her breath.

"I have an idea," Becca said handing the block back. She stood up and walked back to her bedroom naked everyone admiring her tight brown hairless body as he walked away from them.

"Strip naked and get fucked by the person to your right for ten minutes." Amber read. She finished her glass of scotch and started to undress. Lisa scooted over and sat between Rex's legs and leaned her back against his chest.

Amber undid her red skirt and let it fall to the ground. She then slowly removed her sheer shirt. She stood there in just her matching bra, panties, garter, nylons, and heels for a minute dancing seductively and blew a kiss at Lisa and Rex. She undid her bra revealing her small perky tits and tan lines. Lisa could feel Rex's dick hardening against her back and he had started rubbing Lisa's thighs. Amber took off her shoes and removed her panties so she was only wearing her nylons and garter belt. Her pussy was dark pink and swollen from all of the rubbing she had done while eating Becca out.

Becca walked back in She was wearing a large strap-on dildo about the same size as Rex's dick. It shined with lubricant. Amber bit her lip as Becca walked up to her.

"Ready to get fucked," Becca asked.

Amber nodded still biting her lip. Becca put her hand on Amber's narrow hips and kissed her on the mouth, both of them still standing. Amber put her arms around Becca's neck and kissed her back and lifted a nyloned leg. Becca guided the dildo to Amber's pussy and thanks to Amber's wetness and the lube it slipped in. Becca slowly moved her hips fucking into Amber.

Rex pulled the teddy off of Lisa's shoulders and pulled it down her body letting her large breast completely free. He reached around and started playing with Lisa's large pink nipples while nuzzling her neck. Lisa turned her head and kissed him on the mouth. Lisa lifted her hips and took the lingerie the rest of the way off and removing her shoes as well. She then turned and faced Rex. Lisa kissed him on the mouth his hard cock pressing against her stomach.

Becca used her raw strength and muscles to lift Amber a little off the ground and laid her down on the couch and continued fucking her. Amber was rubbing her own clit as Becca fucked her.

"Fuck me Becca, god you feel so good against me," Amber moaned.

Becca's hard body flexed as she pumped into Amber. She was surprised how much fucking Amber aroused her as the base of the strap-on pressed right against her clit.

Lisa grabbed Rex's dick and stood up a little so she could slide onto it. She was sitting in his lap facing him with his cock deep inside her. She moaned as it entered her pink wet pussy. She bounced up and down slowly and kissed him hard on the mouth their tongues pushing against one another. After a few minutes Rex pushed her back and then rolled her over so she was kneeling doggy style and pushed his dick back inside of her while smacking her pale thick ass. She could feel his balls smacking against her clit with every thrust in the new position.

Becca saw what Lisa and Rex were doing and pulled Amber off the couch and flipped her over to the same position as Lisa just inches apart from each other.

Becca locked eyes with Rex and smiled. Becca slammed into Amber from behind.

Amber and Lisa were moaning right in front of each other and maneuvered so that they started kissing each other as they were being fucked from behind. Rex grabbed a handful of Lisa's red hair and pulled it back. A rush moved through Lisa's body and she started to feel her feet curling up.

Rex felt Lisa's pussy tighten around his cock and knew that she was about to orgasm. He was pretty sure he would be cumming soon himself.

"Fuck, Fuck, I'm coming," Lisa moaned.

Lisa's body started to tremble and Rex couldn't hold back and started to cum deep into Lisa's pussy. He collapsed on top of Lisa. Their bodies went flat on the floor and they laid there for a minute. Rex pulled out of her pussy and rolled over next to Lisa. Lisa started kissing down his neck and then down his body. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Sorry Rex you still have more women to fuck," Lisa said she moved down his body softly stroking his cock until she got to it and gently started to suck it. Rex doubted he would be able to fulfill his ridiculous obligation, but he was willing to try and he smiled while he watched Becca continue to fuck Amber.

"Goddamn Becca you're going to make me cum," moaned Amber.

"Cum baby," Becca moaned back. "But your ten minutes aren't up yet." She wasn't sure that was true no one had actually set a timer.

Amber went flat and started to orgasm her whole body quaking as she moaned and screamed.

Becca rolled her over and continued fucking her in the missionary position.

Amber grabbed Becca's tits as she fucked her and continued moaning.

Rex's cock was getting hard in Lisa's mouth again and Lisa stopped sucking.

"You're ready Rex," Lisa teased pointing to Becca.

Rex walked behind Becca and lined his cock up with her pussy that was only slightly covered by the strap-on and slowly slid inside her. Becca gasped and stopped fucking Amber for a second, but soon they had found a tempo where Rex fucked Becca while she fucked Amber. Both girls were moaning loudly.

Becca stopped Rex for a second and pulled his cock out and lined it up with her own asshole. He slowly pushed inside her and began slowly pumping in and out. The spacing worked much better and soon they had a perfect rhythm going.

"Fuck yes Rex," Becca moaned, "fuck my tight ass, fuck me hard."

Rex obliged and fucked her harder and harder. Becca quickly started screaming and Rex watched as her hot body tensed highlighting her tight muscles as she orgasmed into frenzy. She softly pushed Rex off of her. He was still hard and she pointed to Amber. Becca rolled Amber on her side still fucking her pussy with the strap-on. Rex positioned himself behind her and slid his cock gently into Amber's ass.

"Oh, fuck me!" Amber screamed. Amber felt so full and came a little as soon as Rex's cock entered her.

Rex pumped faster and faster. He kissed the back of Amber's neck and reached around her chest squeezing her perky tits. Amber could feel another orgasm building inside of her. She felt it building like nothing she had felt before.

"Oh god, I'm cumming, Fuck!" She screamed and he pussy squirted, pushing the strap-on out of her pussy. She rubbed her clit and liquid sprayed all over Becca who rolled over and took a breather. Lisa crawled over to Becca and cuddled with her on the floor. Semen dripped out of Lisa's pussy as she laid tangled with Becca helping her take off the strap-on.

Rex continued to fuck Amber's ass. He rolled onto his back and lifted his hips fucking harder into Amber's ass. Amber arched her back and continued to moaning. She was pretty sure she would be coming again very soon. Rex grabbed her arms to steady her and to help him pump into her.

"Fuck I'm going to cum in your ass," Rex groaned.

The thought of her ass being filled with cum aroused her more and Amber began fingering her pussy with four fingers. Her nylon covered feet were on either side of Rex's body for support.

"Yes, yes, yes," Amber screamed as her pussy began squirting again and she felt Rex's cock releasing semen into her ass. She rolled off of Rex collapsing into his arms and at the same times accidentally kicked over the Jenga tower.

Everyone laughed as they all cuddled up together.

"Guess the games over. Play again tomorrow?" Joked Rex.

The women all laughed.

After a few minutes they all got up, filled up their scotch glasses, and headed to their extra-large shower to clean up.

12