A Friendly Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry." He apologized as he wiped a few dropping tears from his face. "I don't believe I have even told Robert the entire story. At least the ending of it was more to his liking. He keeps a copy of the newspaper article on the wall in his office at company." His voice was filled with a bit of mocking self pity.

"Don't be sorry James. And what do you mean the end of the story?" Issa's face was a mask of puzzlement. "I am now curious and would like to know"

With a mirthless chuckle he told her. "Two years after she left me for that rich guy from New York. He came home to find her in bed with the gardener. She chose the wrong man that time to cheat on." his eyes fired slightly then filled with regret. "He shot her six times in the chest and killed her. The gardener also was shot but was alive, though not a man anymore." He gestured with his fingers in a gun like shape to his crotch.

Issa laugh then and shook her head, the laugh reminded James of just how fun she had been when they were young. Nothing ever grossed her out, except for the frog, and she could make most of the younger boys wet themselves with the scary stories she told. "James I think your ex-wife got what she deserved and in spades. She was a fool to cheat on you." Her look softened as her eyes met his. "You were always a kind soul James. I have missed that over these last twenty or so years. When my father and mother moved us out west I thought my life would end. I knew no one and most of all I couldn't hang out with you and the others. But, mostly I was going to miss you." Her voice became softer, almost a whisper as she spoke again. "I missed you most of the entire whole ride out to California. The other kids made fun of me, but you always were there to comfort me if I cried. I swore to myself that I would come back one day to see you."

"Well took you long enough." James said with a teasing smile. "I mean. well it's been twenty years I would say and unfortunately as you can see I am still the little boy I was back then" He held his arms out wide to show her his body. Her mind began to race as she now got to look over her long lost friend. A boy no longer but a full grown man, a handsome man at that. His slightly graying hair and his always serious blue-grey eyes drew her in. His smile although a bit broken from the pains of the last decade was still as warm as she remembered.

"James you are no boy but a man, and a very good looking man I must admit." she said as she licked her lips unconsciously. "I would have come back sooner your big oaf." her voice returned to that same deep rich tone as before. Her hand however was not as sensual as she punched his shoulder hard. James remembered those playful punches to the shoulder, and a chuckle escaped his lips.

"Well? What happened what kept you away" he asked of her. James sat on his barstool watching Issa's lips and eyes as she told her story. She had moved west with her family and had grown up in the Vineyard of Sedona. She had graduated top of her high school class and went on to graduate college from SCU. Her life took a bit of a turn and she ended up married to a rich Hollywood executive. She married the man to keep her family out of debt. She had known early that he was a philandering scum. But, she stayed to keep her family from going poor. After several years of her not caring about her husband's side action and tired of the whole Hollywood scene she left. Her family had enough money to keep the Vineyard open and she needed to find herself. So Melissa traveled. She saw every sight she could while traveling all over the globe. Her eyes grew a little evil as she explained how the money was her ex-husband's and how his words were envenomed hatred every time she would call him from a foreign place. Her eyes grew solemn though as she confessed that even after all the traveling and all the sights she still longed to visit one last place. She told him with tears standing in her eyes that she wanted to come home.

Without knowing why he did it, James slid of his barstool and embraced her. It was the embrace of a friend who had known pain and wanted to share is feeling with her. She responded by wrapping her arms around his and resting her head against his chest. His scent filled her with desires she had long hidden. Though he never knew, Issa had always loved James. She knew from the time she was eight that she wanted to be his girlfriend. She knew when she was eighteen and lay in bed imagining what he looked like in a tuxedo at the prom. She had know, she still had those feelings as she drove into town two days earlier and asked the locals about him. He would never need to know how she had stalked him from afar that night as he left the family business and went to the old bar.

James looked down into her eyes, oh those deep hazel orbs, and whispered. "Want to get out of this bar and find somewhere nicer to talk?" A simple nod of her head was all he needed as he led her out to the parking lot. Snow had begun to fall and it left the town looking like a winter wonderland. Issa giggled and followed James as he led her to his jeep. Like the gentleman she knew he was his opened the passenger door for her. She did notice he watched her legs as she hopped into the Jeep; he mind began to have those same previous wicked thoughts. James jumped into the driver seat and shook off the little bits of snow stuck to his jacket. He looked over and then reached out brushing the snow from her hair. It was soft as silk and had a color that drew the eye. She turned then to look at him and her smile nearly took his heart. His mind was still reeling from the fact his old tomboy friend was now a beautiful, sensual, and perhaps a very naughty lady.

He started the car then asked. "Ok Issa where too? The malt shop? Maybe the old high school? Or would you like to see your old house? We can talk more as we go."

"I think I would like to see my old house if you don't mind." Her eyes lit up when she said it. "Then maybe your house if you still live in your parent's place. I remember the house and how it always smelled like cookies that your mother made."

He put the Jeep into drive and they rolled on down the main street. The conversation was pleasant and filled the void that would have been there had it been any other person. Issa reminisced about the youth they spent together. She talked about growing up around wine and how it had molded her. James listened and smiled his eyes on the road and on her at the same time. She talked of how she had finally grown out of the awkwardness, got curves, and breasts after being a tomboy for nearly fifteen years of her life. She also talked of how that changed how the boys in the schools treated her. All and all it was a lovely reuniniting. James spoke of his going to college and how the family business had never seen a bad year. He spoke of how Robert had gone to college only to drop out after two weeks. He spoke fondly of his mother who had passed when he was only twenty three. The decline and death, with the respect due him, he spoke of his father.

James turned the wheel and drove up to a small, but lovely little house with a good yard and a fence around it. Issa sighed deeply and looked at the house. Her eyes became tear filled and her lips parted as she whispered. "It hasn't changed in all these years; it still looks like my house." She wrapped her arms around herself and shook with silent tears.

Pulling the keys out of the ignition James looked at her and spoke. "Would you like to go in Issa?" Her head jerked up to look at him. The look changed from puzzlement to one of hopeful wonder. "Can we really go in?" She asked optimistic that he wasn't playing a cruel joke. In his hand he held a set of keys attached to an old rubber baseball mitt keychain and he jingled them for her. She remembered that keychain, it was a gift from her father to James when he was in little league. "I have the keys since it was my family's business that bought the house and restored it. The place still hasn't sold in the three years we have had it though." She embraced him then with a nearly girlish squeal of delight.

"Let's go in I want to see what it looks like" Issa said while disengaging herself from him and hurriedly exiting the Jeep. James watched her as she almost skipped little girl like up to the front door. He was there beside her his memories flooding back as the keys jingled in the lock.

The interior of the house was warm and inviting. The walls were painted a solid blue hue and the furniture was modern looking but seemed comfortable. Issa walked through the house her head clouded with all the memories that hurried back at her from the void of years. The house itself was still the same. Sure the interior looked a little different, but it was still the same. She spun around at one point while entering her old bedroom and saw James leaning against the wall. His sentimental smile made her long for all those years she had lost. She gathered her courage then and walked straight to him, stood on her tip toes, and kissed him.

James was taken aback when his old friend had kissed him. He had always known Issa was a girl but until tonight he had never thought of her that way. Her lips were warm, inviting, and had a slight sweet taste to them. His hands moved on their own accord and he wrapped her in his arms. The kiss lingered, a passionate kiss that spoke of longing and need. His tongue pressed slowly at her lips, which parted willingly to take his gift of lust and passion. They stood there in the hallway for what seemed an eternity. His hand ran along her body and hers dug into his thick shoulder like her life depended on it. Their kiss grew hotter as the minutes worn on. What started as a gentle kiss was now an almost animalistic drive they had both shared, but had never known. Issa's breath became short and James' voice became heavy.

"I never knew you felt this way about me Issa, sorry Melissa I should call you." His eyes sparkled that same deep way they had years before when he first found love in Janette.

"Issa is fine James. I like it when you call me that. I always have." Her words almost a whisper as she rested her head on his broad chest. "I thought about that kiss for the past twenty five years you know. I am glad it was so much more then what I dreamed." She looked up into his eyes then and reached to pull his head back down to hers. The second kiss lasted much longer than the first. With no restraints of his previous life holding him, James threw his entire spirit into that kiss. Issa's mind swam with warmth and light, her feet felt like she was floating as his strong arms pulled her close. Her body ached and grew hot with the desire she felt for him, the need she had come to realize could not be quenched till she had him. She was still kissing him as the memories of her youth flooded into her firing her and making her body shiver.

She was nineteen years old and had just received word that her father's vineyard was going to turn one hundred and ten in a few weeks. That number struck a bell in her as she lay back on her bed looking out over the moonlit arbors. Nearly ten years she had been at this place. A near ten year span she had been away from the man she had fallen in love with. She could picture him in her mind's eye. He had grown tall and strong, working for his father had done that. He was still kind and caring; his mother had taught him that. More however was the fact that his eyes now shone just for her. His voice was hers and he spoke words of love and yearning for her alone. She sighed and her hands moved over her now womanly body. "I wonder if he would look at me now." She mused as her fingertips circled her silk nightie covered nipples. Her body reacted to the touch, a moistness spread through her womanly folds, and her nipples became almost instantly erect. Melissa's breath became ragged as she slide a hand into her silk panties and caressed her swollen mound. "I wonder if he would touch me this way. If he would want me like I want him and would take me." Again she thought as her body wriggled and writhed on the bed. Her finger dipped slowly into her wet, wanting, and very hot pussy. She thought of how wonderful it would feel if it were James' fingers, or better yet his now manly penis filling her. Her fingers swirled deep inside her wetness, her thumb rubbed over her clit, which was now fully exposed. His memory always did this too her. She always wanted to touch herself when she thought of him. Faster and deeper her fingers dipped into her wetness as the shuddering waves rolled over her. Within minutes Melissa had nearly ten mini orgasms, but her mind and body craved that one explosive release. She thought then of how James' would take her. He would pin her down with his strong body and fill her pussy with his rock solid cock. It would be thick and would rub everywhere at once. The more she thought of his manhood the more her pussy ached and dripped. "Take me James. Take me and make me cum just for you" She whispered hoarsely as that final crescendo blew apart her thoughts. She looked down over her body as the last rippling muscle spasms subsided. "I want him to take me and make me cum just like that" She mused "I even want to take him and make him cum for me, just for me" Her mind sank back into that slightly melancholy state it had been before she had remember him.

With a flicker her mind returned to the present. His lips were still there, his arms still tight around her. This was no time to daydream, no time for could have been. This was real and it was more then she could handle. Her arms dislodged from James' shoulders and she looked him dead in the eyes. A bit of steel filling her gaze. When she spoke it was without hesitation or regret. "James, I love you. I always have and always will. If you think this is just a onetime event, or even just a girlish infatuation you are dead wrong. I have dreamt of you more times than I can count. I have wanted to be in your arms since I was five years old. I knew that you were mine and that I could be yours if you would treat me like a woman. I love you and will not be turned back now after so many years. I will have you James, and I will find out if my dreams live up to reality." Her hands rested on her hips and her eyes were flinty with challenge.

HE could not control it, not sure anyone who had known her as a kid could have either. A deep loud laugh exited his throat as he doubled over leaning on the door. His hands held his stomach as he laughed. Issa's eyes filled with tears. Had he rejected her so quickly? Was he tormenting her after all these years? His hand came up in supplication and his laughing slowed.

Through tear filled eyes, tears of mirth and joy, he spoke. "Oh my gods, that was hysterical. You just reverted to your eight year old self. Right down to the hands on the hips in challenge. That's the Issa I knew as a young man. It also seals it you are defiantly the self same Issa who use to follow me around after school asking a million questions and punching me when I was being bad." His smile was one of profound love and remembrance.

"I am not trying to be funny James." Her voice held a note of command and her heeled foot stomped on the floor. The sound made Melissa look down. A second later she burst out laughing. "My gods I really am just a child in a woman's body. I just threw a temper tantrum like I did around you and Rob. I remember them especially when you both talked about girls but refused to admit I was one." She wiped the tears of happiness from her cheeks as she looked at him.

His composure regained James looked Issa over then cleared his throat and spoke with a very businesslike tone. "Ahem! I do believe I owe you an apology Melissa. You are most defiantly a woman. A very beautiful and desirable one at that." The words made her heart leap; finally he looked at her like a man should. "I would go so far as to say aside from the recent tantrum, which I must say was enlightening, you have grown into a true lady." His smile lit the room as he looked at her. What happened next made her entire soul weak and wobbly.

"I accept your proposal to make me yours Issa. So long as I also get what I want out of the deal." His smile was warm and a bit naughty."What I want is a beautiful, sensual, sexy friend. One who likes kissing, cuddling, and most of all one who likes me for who I am and will accept my love for her back." The words were like explosions in her heart. Did he just say he loved her? "Moreover I will request one thing to seal the bargain" He moved closer and took her hands in his. Melissa's mind reeled. What did he want? Please let him be normal, not a sicko like her ex.

James slid a hand up to cup her cheek gently and then again his lips were on hers. She melted into that kiss, absorbed every millisecond of it. "Done!" He said with a smile when he pulled back. Her puzzled expression made his smile wider. "I wanted another kiss from my little lovely Issa. That seals every deal I could ever have with you." She knew he wasn't teasing her, wasn't trying to just fulfill her girlish wish. James really meant what he just told her.

Her arms few around his neck at that point and her face buried into her shoulder as she wept. Years lost, how many years did she lose without him in her life? Her tears continued as he held her close, hands caressing her back and shoulders. When finally she stopped crying she found his gentle sapphire eyes watching her. She kissed him deep and hard at that moment. A kiss so purely sexual it shocked even her mind. Her tongue begged for his as her lips parted for him. James needed no other invitation as he deepened the kiss. Hot and wild their tongues danced as the minutes slid on by without comment.

When finally she found the need to speak again he voice was a demure whisper against his chest. "I use to dream of you. I would dream of you holding me and kissing me and..." Her words trailed off as his fingers lifted her chin.

"You had visions of me?" His voice was rich and warm. "Issa, my sweet lovely Issa. Had I known I would have come looking for you. I would have thrown away everything to find someone as beautiful as you. Someone who knew me and loved me for who I am. I am gifted by the gods that you are here now. Would it be wrong to say I find you very attractive and that even before I knew who you were? You know back at the bar." He gestured with a negligent hand. "Back at the bar I was honestly shocked someone as hot as you would talk to me. I also admit I had a few naughty thoughts too." His wink wasn't sick; it was a teasing gesture of confidence with someone he had such closeness with.

Her laugh was a cascade of little naughty giggles as her finger toyed with a lock of his hair. "I have had more than a few naughty thoughts about you James. In fact there was a summer that you invaded every dream I had. I even daydreamed about you that year as well and all the dirty little secrets we could share." She was most defiantly a naughty woman. James knew that now and it did not disturb him, it excited his imagination.

James decided to take a risk then as he gently pushed her back towards the bed. She willingly slid down onto the twin bed and looked up as he moved to pin her down. Her dreams were all becoming true and her body reacted with every move. His hands moved slowly along her thighs, his hands caressing. She worried that her still thin body would disgust James, but thought to leave it to chance. With strong hands filled with trembling anticipation he slid his hands up her skirt. His fingers traced her thighs, inside and out. To his delight he felt her stocking tops and the bands of her garter. If there was one thing that excited James more than anything, it was a woman who enjoyed wearing lingerie and hose.