A Friendly Visit

Story Info
We met online. After a few lunches, you invite me over . . .
2.8k words
4.12
18.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You hear the doorbell ring and you know it's time, what you've been waiting for, for weeks. Opening the door you see me standing there, smiling at you innocently, thinking I'm just here for a visit. You grab me my the wrist and pull me in, taking me off guard. As I recoil, you slam the door and push me up against it, watching the fear grow in my eyes as one hand wraps around my throat and the other runs up the inside of my thigh. You lean in close, turning my head so the soft skin of my neck is exposed. I'm frightened by the low growl of your voice as you ask me what the fuck I thought you were having me over for.

You lean closer and I feel the heat of your breath as you bite down on my neck and run your hand further up my thigh, under my shorts to feel my pussy through my cotton panties. You laugh at yourself at how innocent and naive I am, deciding I definitely would have worn sexier panties if I knew what I was getting myself into.

You look in my eyes and the confusion and fear make you instantly hard. You press up against me and tighten your hand around my neck as I feel your cock growing harder against me, angry, wanting nothing else but to destroy me. Your hand loosens from around my throat and a look of relief flashes across my face, only for a second. You run your hand up through my soft blonde hair and grab a fistful of it. Yanking my head back and pulling me towards the ground, my knees buckle and I'm in the position you've been waiting so long to see me in.

On my knees, I look up at you with a blank stare on my face, still trying to process what's happening. Your hand reels back and comes down hard across my cheek, sending pain waves through me and causing my eyes to instantly water. I look at you in shock, mascara starting to run down my red cheek. You ask me if I'm going to hesitate again. I can't even get a word out so I just shake my head and start undoing your belt. My hands are shaking as I unzip your pants and come face to face with your cock, seemingly tearing through your underwear, stretching the fabric, aching to get to my body.

These few seconds of hesitation and fear earn me another slap across the face. You're frustrated at my timid approach and my methodical movements are getting you nowhere. You grab my hair again with one hand and pull your cock free with the other. Dripping with precum, throbbing and terrifying, you shove it in my mouth. Feeling the resistance of my throat you tell me to look at you. My eyes are big and full of tears and pain. You tell me if I don't learn to relax, none of this will go easy for me. You run your hand over my throat, "Now you better open wide before I do it for you" You feel me relax and your cock slides in, the full length of you filling my mouth and throat.

The quivering of the back of my throat as I struggle against you, gagging on your thick cock, only fuels you more. You pin me up against the door and fuck my mouth, enjoying my struggle to breath and to stay upright on my knees for you. I start to grab on to your legs in an attempt to fight you off. You see the fear on my face and the panicky movements of my hands and you know I'm running out of air. I'm no use to you, passed out in the hallway, so you ease up on me and pull your dripping cock out of my throat. My face is flushed and covered in black tears, still red from the force of your hand coming across it. The look on your face changes from anger, to something close to tenderness as you look down at me. You take the end of your shirt and wipe my cheeks, then pull me to my feet. You take your shirt off, then mine and let both fall to the floor. I'm still afraid of what's happening and your calm silence has me even more worried.

Putting your hand on my shoulder you turn me towards the bedroom and tell me to walk. You love the sight of me in just a bra and denim shorts, my ass shaking just a little with each step. You think to yourself, if she didn't want to be fucked, that's unfortunate because she's got the body for it. We get to your room and you tell me not to turn around, you want to watch me undress from behind. I know not to hesitate this time, I undo my shorts and your cock twitches when you see them slide over my ass, bearing myself for you. My panties tight against me, hugging every curve.

I'm not sure what to do next, so I turn my head and look back at you. You're stroking your cock, taking in every inch of me. The anger in your voice returns when you tell me to bend over the bed . . .

I start to tear up again, afraid that I know what's next. Waiting to feel your hands on me, wanting it to be over. Instead, in a low voice, you tell me to touch myself. This catches me off guard and for a second, a thousand thoughts run through my head. I still have my panties on . . . I'm bent over, not facing him . . . does he want me to go slow or . . . my thoughts are interrupted by a stinging blow to my ass. I squeal and collapse from pain and hear you laugh softly and say "Well that'll leave a mark". Then the laughter fades from your voice and you growl "Does daddy need to ask again?"

I prop myself up on the bed, on my hands and knees and spread my legs so wide that the lips of my pussy start peeking out around my panties. Finally, you see my fingers run over the fabric, softly at first, not sure what you want. But as I rub myself harder, you see the wetness seep through. And you know this isn't just from the last couple of seconds. Your hand leaves your cock and comes down on my ass again in the same spot. I scream, but my hand doesn't leave my pussy. You watch me quiver and my wetness starts to drip down my legs. You come close and run your hand over my ass, saying "That's gonna leave a nasty welt" more to yourself than me. You look at me, tears are flowing again from the sting but you don't care because you know . . . "You liked what just happened to you, didn't you?" I don't answer right away and I see your hand go up. "Yes", you can barely hear me whimper it into the bed . . . "You dirty slut, I knew it".

My panties are completely soaked now, my juices running down my legs and you need to see it for yourself. You grab my panties and slide them over my ass and down my legs. My pussy is pink and swollen and throbbing, aching to be fucked, my clit peeking out from between my lips. You run your hands over my ass and I feel your breath on me as your mouth comes down on the inside of my thighs and bites down. Your fingers run over my pussy, teasing it as your mouth inches closer. Your tongue glides over my lips, parting them so you can taste me. You hear me start to moan quietly, you know I like the feeling of your mouth on my pussy. But that's not enough for you. Your tongue moves up my ass and I tense up as it moves closer to my virgin asshole. Pink and tight and unsuspecting, it's your favorite part of me by far.

I've grown completely silent as you run your tongue over me, soaking my ass. Your hand moves from my hip and I feel pressure as you run your thumb over my asshole. Without thinking I whine, "Please, no". I know I've made a mistake instantly as I feel your teeth sink into my ass. You bite down hard, enjoying my scream and tears. Finally you let up, your thumb still pressing on my ass. I hear you, more angry than ever, "Don't you ever tell your daddy no . . ." as you shove your thumb into me and feel my ass give way to you. I remember to relax and take in every sensation as you explore my tight little hole and your mouth finds my pussy again. You work my ass hard and find my clit with your tongue, licking and sucking at it, swollen and tender. Just as you feel me start to tense up and my knees start to shake, you pull your thumb out of my ass and back away from me. "This isn't for you, you little slut".

I look back at you, pouting. My eyes full of desperation and disappointment that you didn't let me finish. You grab me by my hips and flip me over, coming down on top of me and grabbing me by the neck. You smile when you see the fear return in my eyes. "What did I just fucking say? None of this is for you. Don't you give me that face again, you hear me?" I nod, struggling to breath as your hands tighten around my throat, angry and desperate to teach me a lesson.

You release your grip and your voice softens. Running your hand over my cheek, you say in a tender voice, "Just be a good little kitten for me . . . Daddy hates punishing you" The drastic changes in your mood frighten me. I can't predict anything you'll do and I don't know what you have planned for me or my body. You smile at me and ask me if I'm ready to be your good little girl, lowering yourself closer to me until I can feel your precum dripping on me. I nod again, "Yes daddy"

You reach down for your cock, rubbing the head against me, between my lips, my wetness soaking the tip even more. I start to squirm, you think it's from nerves and apprehension, but the look on my face tells you there's some excited desperation in there too. But you'll get rid of that soon enough. I won't be excited about anything.

You grab my hips and shove your cock into my tight swollen hole. My scream is the loudest so far and you put your hand over my mouth, but you don't stop driving your cock into me. Deeper and harder every time, feeling my body stretch over you. I'm struggling against you, panicking, my mouth covered, my arms reaching out, trying to stop you. You pin them to my side and continue fucking me with everything you have. Dripping sweat on to me and loving the pain and terror in my face. My eyes begging you to stop. You're glad I've learned enough to not ask you to stop. You don't want to have to hit your new kitten again, she finally knows you're completely in charge. You rip at my bra, tearing it in two, my tits come free and my nipples are hard. Even if I'm not enjoying this, my body is.

You pull me up and I prop myself up on my hands. My tits in your face, begging to be sucked on. You grab my nipple with your teeth as you drive your swollen cock even further into me in this position. I feel like I'm being torn apart, and I can't focus on anything but the pain. You suck on my tits and cover me in sweat, loving how tight my pussy is around your cock, milking you, begging for you to empty your load into it.

Without warning, you put me on my back again and slow your thrusts. I think maybe it's over, maybe he came and I was too afraid to notice. But when I see how rock hard your cock is sliding out of me, I know that's not the case. You look at me with a terrifying smirk on your face. "This will only hurt for a second kitten" and I have a split second of realization before I feel my ass being torn open. Your angry thick cock violating me, you smile as you watch my face change from relief to confusion to excruciating pain. I can't help myself and I scream "No!! Please stop! Please don't do this . . .!" As much as you love this, you grab a pillow and put it over my face. One hand over the pillow, pressing down until my screams and pleas fade. The other hand brings my knees up to my chest, opening my ass for you even more.

-

You keep thrusting yourself into my tight hole. "Do you want to pass out so you don't have to feel this?" You take the pillow away, and I look up at you, my face a mess. And even though you see pain and fear, you realize I'm also looking at you with complete vulnerability and trust. You've taken everything from me, you've made me your little girl, I have to believe you won't really harm me. I feel your cock sliding in and out of my ass, the full length stretching me every time. Pain is starting to turn to something else, but I'm not sure what. I look at you, "No daddy, please . . . keep going . . . " Your smile returns and you brush the hair from my face "My perfect little kitten . . . "

You grab my hips and shove yourself so deep in my ass, the sensation travels to my stomach. I've never been filled like this, or had anything buried so deep inside me. You fuck my ass harder, your legs are shaking from the work, you're trying to hurt me. But instead, you watch as my hand runs over my stomach to my pussy. My head goes back and I start moaning for you, rubbing my clit with one hand and grabbing my tits with the other.

Your hand slides down my thigh and finds the first hole you destroyed. As your cock throbs in my ass, begging to finally release itself inside me, you slide two fingers in my pussy and start rubbing my g spot as I work my clit and my nipples. You feel my pussy tighten around your fingers and you rub me faster and harder and quicken your thrusts in my ass. Finally, my pussy explodes and I squirt, covering you in my juices and cum. This sends you over the edge, you never imagined I was a squirter or that I'd be such a little ass slut for you. With my wetness lubing your cock even more, you shove yourself completely inside me and empty your load into my ass. My body is limp from cumming so hard, but when I feel your cock throb and my ass full with your cum, I can't help but find my clit again and cum a second time to the feeling.

You lean over me, your cock still in my ass, and your hand still in my pussy. You smile down at me and I look up at you, exhausted but obviously satisfied with everything that's happened. Your voice is soft when you tell me "Daddy's so proud of you, you were my perfect little girl" and you softly kiss my forehead and smile at me one more time.

Then your face is hard again in an instant as I feel you pull yourself out of my body and stand up over me. You toss my panties and shorts at me. "I'm going to pick up my wife now, I want you gone by the time I get back" without another word, you turn and leave the room and I hear the front door open and shut. I look in the mirror and my body is destroyed. Red welts and handprints, bite marks, bruises on my neck, cum and juices dripping from me. I quickly dress, tensing from the pain throughout my body. Throw my shirt over my bare tits and drive home to wash my shame off. And hope you call me again.