All Comments on 'A Friendly Visit'

by bscorp883

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Very nice. Well written, sex is nicely described and the story was quite pleasing. I have to check out some of your others. Meanwhile I hope you can ignore all the anons who will hate it. They think sex has to mean monogamy.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 3 years ago

A slow build-up, but a nice climax - just like good sex. More fucking with Jake soon. I hope you write that story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope this cuck husband is prepared for the STD's she'll be bringing home for however long this charade of a marriage continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Super hot, sexy story! I want to read a part 2. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just wanted you to know that I wear a chastity cage and this is the first time in a long time that I had to stop reading periodically because of how uncomfortably hard I was getting. Please make a part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A beautifully written romance story, with marvelous characters and an excellent plot. The love scenes really help advance the story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. You managed to find the exact balance between romance and hot sex. The interactions between husband and wife were tender and very realistic. Her interactions with Jake were on fire, especially the shower scenes. You are a great writer. Thanks!

pace_purrpace_purrabout 2 years ago

Great story well written brought back some memories of our sex life years ago😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very well written erotic tale. Whether from experience or imagination you have captured some very loving and tender happenings between all three characters - Thank you for sharing your gift.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous