A Friendly Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I recovered, I faced the shower and started rinsing off. Not really caring to put on a show anymore. But as I rinsed I caught more movement from the corner of my eye. I turned slightly to try and get a better view, without being obvious and what I saw made me turn my head immediately. Jake had his cock out and was jerking off in the doorway. His hand stopped as I turned and looked at him, but I didn't make any other movements. I couldn't take my eyes off it, it was fully erect today. It wasn't any longer, but it was just as thick as I thought it was.

Jake must have taken my silence and staring as a green light. He smiled and started stroking again. He pushed the door open to give me a full view as he masturbated in front of his best friends' wife. My hands found their way between my legs again as I watched this special show that was being put on for me. I played with myself as he stroked his cock, then I remembered that this wasn't necessarily a show for me, it was the result of the show that I had put on. I arched my back and let one hand find my nipple, as I continued to play with myself for Jake's pleasure. From his movements, it looked like he was getting close, I was anxious to see his cock cum from looking at me.

Then we heard the garage door start to open. Jake quickly tucked his dick back in his pants and walked back to the living room. I took one more rinse then turned the shower off, and started towelling dry. I slipped back into my lacy underwear and put on some jeans and a nice top. When I got out of the bathroom Taylor and Jake were ready to go and laughing about a story from their high school days. We quickly ushered out the door and headed to the mall, anxious for lunch.

Lunch was awkward for me. Taylor and Jake behaved like nothing had happened, talking and joking with each other. I was lost in my own head, only answering or contributing to the conversation when directly engaged. I couldn't get the thought out of my head that I had basically cheated on my husband. If he hadn't come home when he did, I would have watched Jake stroke his cock until he came, fingering my pussy and moaning for him like a slut. Putting on a show for him when he didn't think I was watching is one thing, staring at each other masturbating is another. It might not have been cheating on my husband, but it sure felt like it. I guess I would find out how my husband felt about it later that night when I told him the story. I know I could leave out the last bit, but Taylor never lies to me so it would feel wrong to do so to him, I owe him that much at least.

Lunch finished up and we began to walk around the mall, talking about old times and commenting on the shops we were passing. I was still mildly lost in my own head during this time but was quickly brought out when Jake suggested we go inside and get something for me. Quickly taking stock I realized we were outside a clothes store that specializes in evening wear. I protested, insisting that we were here for Jake and no one wanted to watch me browse through clothes for hours. Taylor hated clothes shopping with me so I was super surprised when he agreed with Jake.

Overruled, we entered the shop and started browsing their apparel. They mostly had dresses, but also some skirt and shirt combinations. I browsed for a few minutes before Jake suggested a dress. It was a full length red dress, with extra fabric at the top that was intended to be loose and hang down showing cleavage. It had a slit on the side that went to mid thigh and no sleeves. It was very pretty, but also meant to be form fitting and was also nearly backless. I politely declined, but Jake asked me to at least try it on. I looked at Taylor who just shrugged. It was an amazing dress and I figured there wouldn't be any harm in trying it on so I went over to the rack and looked until I found my size.

We then found a clerk and went back to the fitting rooms. They had chairs for the guys to wait in while I changed so they took a seat while I slipped into the room. As I took my shirt and jeans off, I stood there in my underwear looking in the mirror. I figured I wasn't half bad looking for a woman who had been married for over ten years. Then two thoughts occurred to me. One was that both men who were about to watch me model an evening dress knew exactly what I had on underneath. This was a new experience for me and made me tingly, and I wondered if it would turn them on thinking about it. Second was that I was mostly naked with only a door between me and two men who I have fantasized about. Not exactly the most erotic thing compared to some people, but it certainly got my juices flowing.

Slightly turned on, I slipped into the dress. It zipped in the back, and the store had made sure I would not need assistance by having a length of cord attached to the zipper so I could zip it myself, a handy trick that I would have to remember for the future. I adjusted the dress to be as modest as I could, and stepped out. Both men just looked at me as I kinda turned sideways for them, slit away from them. Finally Jake said "Wow" and Taylor nodded and gave me a thumbs up. I blushed and continued to try and keep myself mostly hidden when my husband asked me to turn around so they could see it from the back. My husband was asking me to model for him with his best friend right next to him. I know he likes to show me off, but I thought this might be going too far. On the other hand, I was definitely turned on by the idea, I could tell I was starting to soak my panties, so what the hell.

I turned around slowly, still slightly shy, giving them full viewing access to my back (bra strap showing) and ass. From behind me I heard them high five! Jake congratulated my husband on having a super hot wife while I was standing right there. The actions went straight to my head, making me blush and turning me on even more. With a head clouded by a horny fog, I slowly bent forward at the waist, showing off my ass to them and making the dress ride up to mid calf. To this day, I am not certain why I did that, but I don't regret it. That one simple action changed the course of the day into one of the hottest experiences of my life.

When I turned around I could tell both men were now sporting hard ons, their dicks pressing against the front of their jeans. "That seals it, I am buying that dress for you, as a gift for letting me stay with you," Jake said as I idly played with the fabric in front. His words caused me to pull my hands down quickly to try and protest, but my finger got caught in the fabric and pulled it much lower than I had it. This gave the boys a look at the front of my bra, not the boobs, but the piece that connects the two cups together. Jake raised a hand to stop my protest and I just resigned to my fate. Plus I absolutely loved the dress.

I turned around and headed back into the dressing room. I got the dress off and back into my jeans before more clothes appeared over the top of the fitting room door.

"Try these on too," I heard my husband say. I picked up the fabric. There were two outfits, one was a little black dress, and the other was a skirt and top combo. There wasn't anything special about the little black dress, it was short and tight and black. The skirt was short, almost a mini and the top was essentially a slinky number. It came up around the neck and had the same loose fabric as the dress, and it was also essentially backless, having just a string to tie behind me at the bottom.

I slipped out of my jeans and into the skirt. Throwing the top over me and making sure it covered everything. Once again the boys were going to get a view of my lacy bra from the back but I didn't really care anymore. I was too turned on and having too much fun. Who knew being a tease was this much fun (probably the teasers). Now I knew why Taylor enjoyed these games so much, it was a rush.

I stepped out and modeled the piece for the boys. The skirt went down to mid thigh (glad I shaved my legs this morning) and like I said the top only covered what was necessary. I played with the loose fabric as I struck various poses for them. But I did not bend over like I had with the dress. The boys didn't cat call, but it was close. It was very obvious they were enjoying the show and I was enjoying the attention.

I slipped back into the fitting room and got out of the skirt and top. As I went to put on the dress I realized that it was tight enough that my bra outline was going to show, as well as my panty line. I hesitated for only a moment before I unsnapped my bra and let it fall to the floor. Now I don't know what fitting rooms are like in other countries, but in America, most of them have a door that leaves a gap at the bottom. Maybe this is to be able to see at a glance if someone is in them, maybe it's for theft deterrent. All I know is that that day, it let the boys see my bra hit the floor and I heard audible gasps from outside the door.

I slipped into the dress and realized that it was shorter than the skirt, barely covering the tops of my thighs. I also noticed that my nipples were clearly visible in the fabric. As I looked in the mirror I thought about taking the dress off and just getting back in my clothes, saying the dress was too small. I thought about it, then dismissed it. I was having too much fun and didn't want it to end. I adjusted the dress, checked my ass in the mirror and stepped out with confidence.

The boys were speechless and their eyes were glued to my tits. I again went through more poses and watched their reactions. But this time I did turn around and bend over. I felt the fabric of the dress move up my thighs and stop at the bottom of my ass as I was bending. I continued bending, reaching for my ankles. Before I could touch them, the fabric reached a threshold and slipped up and over the bottom of my ass, uncovering the bottom half of it. The boys let out a gasp and I knew they could see my panties. I touched my ankles and slowly stood back up, letting my hands run up my legs as I stood.

I didn't turn back around. I didn't pull the dress back down. I just walked back into the fitting room, swaying my ass as much as possible. I closed the door behind me and stepped out of the dress. My panties were soaked and my horniness was out of control. I slid a hand over my panties and suppressed a moan. Realizing that this was a dangerous path to go down, I quickly stopped and got dressed, putting my bra back on as I did so.

I left the fitting room and true to his work, Jake bought me the red dress. We left the other outfits, but kept the memories. And as we left the store, I realized that I had started something that I didn't want to stop. So as we passed the next clothes store and Jake suggested we browse, I immediately agreed. We stopped at every clothes store, trying on a few outfits at each. Most of the stores were boring, just jeans and shirts, but it was still fun being the guys' personal model. None of the rest of the stores were as sexy as the first, but we still had a lot of fun and it became more goofy than sexy as the day went on.

Taylor made sure we bought at least an outfit from each store, as kind of a thank you to them for letting me put on a show for them, and as dinner time approached we had basically visited every clothes store there was. As we walked back through the mall to where we had parked, I realized that we were going to walk right past Victoria's Secret. Sure enough Jake suggested going in to try a few things on. This time I declined, playfully calling them perverts. We all laughed and continued walking. I still kind of wonder what would have happened if I would have said yes.

We went out to the car and dropped off all of the stuff we had bought. Then we went back inside to one of the restaurants. I don't remember which one it was, but it was a fun dinner with lots of laughing and stories and no flirting. We stayed in the restaurant for almost an hour after we had finished our meal, and I still look back on it as a great time.

The ride home was uneventful and we ended up watching movies until the early morning. Around 1 AM Jake excused himself to bed and we did the same. I undressed and got into bed next to my naked husband, hoping that he would fuck me tonight.

"So how was your shower today?" he asked. "I have been waiting all day to ask that."

"It went great," I said, with a smirk. "Everything got clean and I didn't run out of hot water."

I felt his fingers tickle my sides and I squirmed. "That's not what I meant and you know it," he said. "Did I win the bet?"

I hesitated slightly then said, "yes."

"Ooh," Taylor said, then laid on his back. "I want you to tell me what happened, but I want you to be on top, rubbing your pussy on my cock as you do. This will let me know which parts you found the hottest and let you please yourself as you relive it. But no penetration."

My husband is such a tease. I got on top, spread my lips and wrapped them on each side of his cock, so I could slide the entire length of it. I started slowly sliding as I started my story.

"As you know I picked out some sexy underwear this morning," I started.

He thrust his hips up into me, increasing the pressure on my pussy. "I know, we saw them in the store," he said as his hands held my hips.

"Quiet, do you want to hear the story or not?" He remained silent, looking up at me. "Ok, so I walked into the bathroom and started stripping, already putting on a show and bending forward at the waist." Taylor thrust up again at that and I closed my eyes from the pleasure. "But of course he wasn't watching yet, so I just placed the underwear where it would be visible from the door as I took my shower. I lathered up and ran my hands over my body but when I checked, no one was at the door. I was disappointed but continued my shower. I rinsed and then began shaving my legs. Still no audience and I was starting to look forward to getting fucked tonight."

"But as I finished shaving I saw the door move. I quickly turned around so I wasn't looking at him." I was starting to grind harder against his cock now. "I grabbed the soap and started to lather up again. I teased him like he had teased me, putting my leg up on the bath and playing with myself. Then I faced away from him and bent forward, playing with my pussy and letting him watch from behind." Another thrust from my husband combined with my increased speed made a moan escape my lips. "I attacked my clit in this position and quickly came. I recovered and started rinsing. Movement from the corner of my eye made me look and I caught him jerking off in the door."

Taylor thrust again. "You sure seem to like bending over for Jake. So you caught him? Does that mean he knows you saw him?" He asked.

"Yes," I moaned. "I looked him straight in the eye with his hand around his cock."

"Did you say anything?"

"No," I said, grinding faster. My husband's excitement urged me on. "I just looked at him."

"What happened next?"

"He started stroking again."

"And you watched?" I nodded as I continued to grind. "Did you do anything?" I nodded again. "What?" he asked.

"I started playing with myself again," I confessed. "I ran my hands up my body, squeezed my tits and played with myself. I gave him a show and wanted to watch him cum!" I gasped, close to orgasm.

"And did he?"

"No, you came home and he tucked himself back in his pants and left," I whimpered, trying to cum.

"Would you have cum again watching him stroke it?" I nodded. "Did you like watching him stroke his hard on?" Again I nodded, trying to concentrate on my pleasure. "Are you going to watch him again in the shower tomorrow?" I shrugged, his questions were starting to annoy me. They kept pulling me back from the edge of orgasm as they sparked new fantasies in my head. It made it hard to focus on one and bring myself off.

"He's probably downstairs right now jerking off to the shows that he got today, fantasizing about fucking you." Taylor said. That was the last straw. I wanted to cum and I was going to. That meant I needed to shut him up. I quickly slid my body up the bed until I was riding his face. I ground against his face as his tongue came out and started licking me. My head was focused on Jake stroking his cock in our guest room, about him wishing he could fuck me. It quickly escalated to me going down and catching him, sucking him and letting him fuck me. It didn't take long now that I had shut Taylor up to have a mind blowing orgasm. I jerked and spasmed on his face as his tongue slowed and let me down gently.

I rolled off of his face and lay on my back, panting. "Fuck me," I pleaded. Taylor shook his head.

"This is too much fun. I love hearing about you lusting after another man. If I fuck you now, you may reach that satisfied state you get to sometimes and then the game is over." He was right, when I was this horny, this worked up, if I got what I wanted, if I got fucked, I was probably not going to be horny for several more days. I loved the build up, and I wanted to be fucked, but he was right. This was fun. I wanted to tease both of them for the rest of the week. So I quickly pushed my husband on his back and took his cock in my mouth.

I sucked him hard, quickly setting the tone that I wanted him to cum. He tried to stop me, but his heart wasn't in it. I bobbed on his cock and he was so worked up that I felt him go over the edge in less than a minute. I stopped sucking and aimed his cock at my tits, letting his hot cum splash them in the dark. My goal here was two fold. I wanted him to cum, but also after he cums, sometimes he backs down on some of the games. I was hoping this would be the case this time.

As he finished making his orgasm sounds. I got up and cleaned his mess off of my body, then threw him a towel so he could clean himself up. I left and went to the bathroom. When I got back lay down next to him and asked, "So what's next?"

"Next is sleep," he said with a wink. "But if you're asking something else, the only thing I am going to say is I'm enjoying what you are doing. I want you to continue to enjoy yourself however you want."

"What does that mean?"

"Exactly that. Keep enjoying yourself. I am not going to push you anymore and I will just listen to what happens each night."

"Hang on, what exactly are you saying?" I was terrified. Was he asking me to keep teasing? To go farther? To touch? To ... fuck? "You can't just go to sleep after saying something like that, tell me what you mean?" I pleaded. He just grunted and it was clear that I was not going to get any answers tonight. So I tried to sleep.

I was mildly successful, though my dreams were hot and steamy, I did manage to go to sleep. In fact when I woke up, Taylor was already gone. I got up and put on a big T-shirt with nothing else then headed for the bathroom. It was clear that no one was upstairs right now, so I went through my morning routine. By the time I was dressed and had eaten, there was still no one up, so once again I went to the gym.

The shower was running when I got home. I knew Taylor was still gone since his car wasn't home. I knew what that meant, Jake was in the shower. I found myself walking towards the bathroom. I'm not certain what I expected to find, but I knew I wanted to watch him shower again if I could. To my surprise, the door to the bathroom was wide open. I stopped, not certain if I should continue. I did, I crept up to the door and peeked inside.

I was caught immediately. Jake had his back to the wall, letting the water spray him from the side as he watched the door, stroking his already erect cock. He smiled as he saw me peek around the corner, he had been waiting for me. I watched as he slid his hand slowly up and down his cock, watching me. Busted already, I came into the doorway fully and leaned against the door frame, might as well enjoy my show.