A Friendly Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took his other hand and cupped his balls as he increased the pace of his stroking. I let my hand fall into my shorts and started playing with myself as I watched. When I did this Jake stopped stroking and shook his head at me. He told me that if this was going to continue, I would need to be as naked as he was. I defiantly kept rubbing my pussy under my shorts, just enjoying the sight of him behind the glass. He turned around then, only showing his backside. A good view, but it wasn't going to get me off.

It struck me then that a few days ago, I would never have done something like this. That this game was bringing out a side of me that I didn't know existed. I liked it and wanted to explore it. So I said ok. He turned back around and I slowly stripped out of my shirt. His hand went back to his cock and started moving again as I stood there in my sports bra and loose shorts. I lost the shorts next, leaving just my underwear now. I took my panties off next, this strip tease had no bavado to it, just my confidence. It looked like it was enough as Jake continued to stroke and looked pleased at the show he was getting. My sports bra unzipped in the front and my tits sprang free when released. I dropped the bra, as naked as he was now.

Jake stroked faster now at seeing my naked body in front of him, but my new confidence told me that wasn't enough. I walked forward, slowly and pressed my tits against the glass. He put his hand on the glass and started running it over the smooth surface where my nipple was pressed. I wished the glass wasn't there, but that might be going too far. Jake's other hand left his cock and now both of his hands were caressing the glass where my tits were, showing me what he would do to them. I rubbed my body back and forth on the glass, watching his face as the flat surface changed the shape of my tits.

Then he pressed himself against the glass. His cock pressed between his body and the flat surface. I stepped back and let my fingers trace the outline of his cock on the glass. My mind was racing and my finger stopped moving as I finally made a decision. I reached for the handle on the shower door and opened it, stepping inside with Jake.

We stared at each other for a few seconds, then Jake's hands moved to my waist and tried to pull me to him. He wanted a kiss, but I was in control of this situation and I didn't move. Instead, I gently grabbed his arm and turned him around. I pressed myself into his back, My hard nipples rubbing against his skin. I reached around him and took his cock in my hand, and started stroking. He leaned back against me and I explored his chest with my other hand. I wasn't stroking him fast, I didn't want him to cum, I just wanted to enjoy the feel of his dick in my hands. This was the first dick that I had felt in my hands that wasn't my husbands since we were married. I loved it.

I continued this for several minutes before Jake turned around. I continued stroking him, this time looking him in the eye as I held his cock. He leaned in for a kiss again, again I denied him. This time he gently turned me around. I let him. I wanted to feel him press up against me. I wanted to feel the length of his cock between my ass cheeks. I wanted to slide my ass up and down him as he fondled me from behind.

But it didn't work that way. He did press up against me, but his cock at full erection didn't point straight up like Taylor's did, it pointed more straight forward. As he pressed up against me, it slid between my thighs and brushed against my pussy. My body responded, leaning back against him, pressing him closer. At this point it should be obvious that Jake was not a tall man, we were of similar height. My husband was taller so this was not something that I had ever done with him. It was amazing.

Jake's hands began fondling my breasts and he began kissing my neck, just like I imagined. Then his hand wandered down and started playing with my clit. My back arched at his touch and the movement caused his cock head to press against the opening of my pussy. All it would take would be to lean back and he would be inside me. I wanted to. I really wanted to, but instead I adjusted him and went back to grinding on his cock.

His hands played with my clit for a few minutes like this, then he reached further down and pressed the head of his cock against my clit. He started grinding on me like that and it didn't take me long to cum like this. I moaned and shook with his cock pressed against me. And when it ended, I slumped forward, resting against the wall. This presented my ass and pussy to Jake for closer inspection. He started rubbing the head of his cock against my pussy, just like I had fantasized. I moaned in response and started to push back. He cock head started to go inside me, and I stopped. So did he.

I leaned forward, removing all contact between our bodies, and turned around to face him. He leaned in for another attempt at a kiss and this time I met him halfway there. We kissed, tongues exploring each other. He grabbed my ass as we started to make out and pulled me into him. This caused his cock to once again go between my thighs and press against my lips. I ground my pussy against him as I made out with him. I would have made him cum like that, but Jake pulled away after a few minutes.

The hot water had run out and Jake couldn't take it anymore. He turned around and quickly shut the now cold water off. I exited the shower and quickly dried off, my head returning to me now that I was away from Jake's touch. Jake was still behind me drying off as I left the bathroom with my clothes in hand. He caught up to me in my bedroom trying to get my head sorted. He gently turned me around facing each other, still naked. He didn't say anything, instead he leaned in for another kiss. I let him. The scene in the shower started to repeat itself, our mouths and hands exploring each other.

Jake then picked me up and laid me on the bed. He gently spread my legs and buried his face in my pussy. His tongue and mouth felt amazing. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him tighter to my soaking pussy. I wasn't going to orgasm again so quickly, at least not this time so I just concentrated on enjoying what was happening between my legs. I let him eat me for several minutes just enjoying the attention my pussy was receiving.

When I had received enough pleasure, I grabbed his arms and pulled him up to me kissing him as his hard cock rubbed against my pussy. This is one of my favorite things to do, bodies as close as possible, cock and pussy rubbing against each other, locked in a makeout session before feeling a cock enter me. Normally that would be my husband's cock, but not this time. We rubbed and moaned into each other's mouths as I wrapped my legs around Jake's waist.

Jake raised himself up onto his knees, making me release his waist with my legs. I still had my heels on his butt though. He started to rub the head of his cock against my pussy, making my back arch, trying to get him inside me. All resistance in my body and mind was gone, I wanted Jake to fuck me. He placed the head of his cock right at the entrance of my pussy. I was going to get what I wanted. But Jake didn't push in. He made to move away as he said something about a condom. I couldn't wait, I pulled with both of my legs, forcing his bare cock inside me.

I didn't get him very far, but I didn't need to. Jake took over from there and slid all the way in me, stretching me out like I had never been stretched before. I moaned as he stayed inside me for a brief moment. I didn't want to just have him in me though, I wanted him to fuck me. I told him so, and he did, coming up on his knees and slamming into me making me moan and shake. This is what I had been wanting for 3 days and it was worth the wait.

I would love to tell you that we had a marathon fuck session that lasted all morning and into the afternoon, but that doesn't happen in real life. We were both far too worked up. We fucked for a few minutes before both of us cried out in orgasm. I felt Jake's cock spasm inside me, filling me with his cum as it mixed with my own.

Jake lay on top of me for a few minutes, catching his breath before pulling his softening cock out of my dripping pussy. He then proceeded to kiss me one more time before getting off of me. I gathered myself and stood up. I told him I needed to take a shower, he asked if I wanted him to join me. I laughed and told him that's how we got in this place to begin with. We laughed and parted ways. By the time I was out of the shower, Jake was gone, which was just as well. I got dressed and waited for my husband to get home.

I didn't turn on the T.V., I didn't pick up a book, I didn't play with my phone. I just sat there waiting and thinking about how I was going to tell my husband. I had cleaned everything up in the shower, but it didn't clean my conscience. It was a long wait, almost an hour before I heard the garage door open. Taylor came in and saw me and immediately became concerned. I assured him that nothing was wrong and we just needed to talk. I proceeded to tell him what had happened.

When I got to the part where I stripped out of my clothes and pressed against the glass, Taylor took my hand. When I told him that I opened the door to the shower and joined his best friend, he kissed my hand. When I told him how we pressed against each other and pleasured each other, he pulled me up and led me to the bedroom. We lay down, still clothed and faced each other as I continued. When I told him how I came in the shower and Jake almost went inside me, he rubbed my arm. When I told him that Jake followed me to the bedroom, he stroked my hair. When I told him how we made out in the bed, he caressed my face. And when I told him that we fucked, he held me.

I sat in my husband's arms letting him hold me for what felt like a long time. His embrace was comforting. The fact that he wasn't yelling at me or packing a bag reassured me. I waited for him to say something, but he never did. He just held me.

Finally I asked, "Are you mad at me?"

"Are you planning to divorce me?" was his response. I shook my head no. "Are you leaving me?" The questions were not edged, or filled with jealousy, just curiosity. I again told him no. "Did you enjoy it?" I hid my face in his chest. I didn't answer for a long time, but eventually I nodded into his chest. "Then no, I am not mad at you. I told you to enjoy yourself and you did. How can I be mad at you?"

"But I cheated on you," I protested.

"Maybe. If you loved him or it was more than just sex, then yes you did. Was it more than just sex?"

I thought about that question. I loved Jake as a friend, but I could never see myself spending time with him like I do Taylor. I didn't want to be with him, I didn't want anything emotional with him. So no, I don't think it was more than just sex.

"No," I responded. "It was just sex. There is no emotion other than lust here."

"Then for your sake and sake of our marriage, I would say that what you did was not cheating. In fact, I would say that I encouraged you to do what you did, and I am glad that you enjoyed yourself. Honestly, when you are more comfortable, I would like you to tell me what happened again while I make love to you."

That made me blush, but I was still buried in his chest, so Taylor never saw. I nodded that I would. "But what happens now?" I asked.

"Do you want to have sex with him again?" Taylor asked. I thought about it long and hard, then nodded into his chest again. "Then I have some requests. First, I would ask that you do not spend the night with him. I would like you to always come back to our bed and sleep with me. Second, I would always like the details as soon as you are comfortable giving them. Last, I would like this to be limited to Jake until we figure out how far we would like this to go. Is that fair?" I nodded immediately.

We stayed like that for a long time, not talking after that. I eventually fell asleep in his arms. When I woke up, Taylor was still holding me, but not asleep.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked. His voice sounded slightly pained and I was afraid that after some time he was now mad at me. I nodded at him. "Great, can I have my arm back now? It fell asleep fifteen minutes ago." I laughed at that and lay back, letting his arm go. He took it back and slowly stretched it and flexed the muscle. I like watching him flex, and I had woken up slightly horny.

"One condition," I said. He raised his eyebrows inquisitively. "You can have your arm back as long you come over here and make love to me. I want to tell you what happened again, in more detail." He smiled and climbed on top of me.

We made love slowly as I once again recounted the story of my tryst with Jake that morning. Slow passionate love, nothing fancy, nothing rough. We kissed a lot between parts of the story. Taylor pressed hard inside me at parts he thought were particularly hot. We both eventually came and then fell asleep after cleaning up.

I didn't wake up again until the following morning. Taylor was gone already, not certain where he kept going in the morning, but Jake was up watching T.V. waiting until his time to leave. After taking care of morning duties, I went out to the living room in nothing but a night shirt. I knelt in front of Jake, pulled his cock out and sucked it until he came. No frills, nothing fancy, I just let him blow his load all over my shirt covered tits. I then took the shirt back to my bedroom and set it aside. It was a present to me. I wanted to leave it cum stained for as long as I could, sort of a memento of our time that would never fail to get me horny.

I then went into the kitchen and made breakfast, naked. I spent a lot of time naked that week. I fucked Jake several more times that week, once even waking up in the night to go down and fuck him while Taylor was upstairs. He never told me if he was awake for that one, but he held me when I came back to bed. I kept our agreement and always told Taylor as soon as I could about what happened between Jake and I. These almost always led to sex with my husband. By the end of the week, I was very satisfied, and slightly sore. I wore the red dress on the last day that Jake was with us. It drove both of them wild and they were walking around with constant erections.

When Jake left, I didn't go out and find a new lover. I didn't keep my eyes peeled for someone else to fuck. Things just went back to normal. I don't know if Jake ever told Taylor that he fucked me, and I don't know if Taylor ever told Jake that he knew. I know that everytime I talk about our time with Jake, Taylor and I have a great fuck session. It's a steamy story that never fails to get our engines running, but that was all it ever was.

But Jake is coming to visit again next week, and my imagination is running wild. My poor husband can't satisfy me right now and I am wearing him out while waiting for Jake. I think he's looking forward to having some relief when I can fuck two men again since I am currently insatiable. Little does he know, I want to try and get them both at the same time this visit.