All Comments on 'A Friendly Wager'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
stroudlestroudlealmost 5 years ago
Holy butt plugs Natasha 😉

Juliet do you have my butt plug up your ass again. Grinning like a.... Well like Mistress Natasha.

Brilliant WP, I could even say stonking. In fact I will. Stonking story. The love and care that comes across even when doing the activities in this story is wonderful to read.

I must admit to having a book crush on Mistress Natasha.

I loved the 'adult' Video call and always nice to see Zoe make an appearance.

Thank you WP

Jc

😀Mistress Natasha grinning at the thought of Charlotte idea

📏The tape measure ( near as I can get)

🍑Charlotte peachy pert arse

🔌The plug, ok so it's the wrong plug, but I'm trying.

🥞Breakfast pancakes, mmmmmm

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
A good old British expression

To use a good old British expression which you may not know in the States, this story really tears the arse out of it! Can I suggest borrowing Eagleman's golden egg to see if that makes Charlotte blink? I don't think you mentioned how much the bet was for, Wax---I hope it was something more substantial than the one dollar bet between the two millionaires in "Trading Places". One dollar for turning one's rear into a bowling alley would be a bit much! I think we should now tip-toe out of the room quietly and leave our three heroines to sleep an exhausted and satisfying sleep.

YourLinkYourLinkalmost 5 years ago
Another wonderful tale!!

Gotta love butt play! A nice tight butt hole is one of the most precious parts of the human form. The wonderful thing is that both sexes come with and both can be enjoyed. Yummo!

InPennyInPoundInPennyInPoundalmost 5 years ago

I absolutely adore these stories! Lol. Perfect combination of humor and sexiness. Loved it.

TrueMortTrueMortalmost 5 years ago
so....

How long did it take to clean the desk...

:)

Good to have the trinity back

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 5 years ago
Another good one

Another good story to add to the Mistress and Charlotte (and Juliet) series. You never disappoint with a story about these three. A nice balance of eroticism and levity. You never know what these girls will get into next. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I look forward to the next installment of their tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was going to write a comment but the one left by LilyVonSchtupp pretty much says everything I wanted to say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES