A Friend's Betrayal

Story Info
Two friends see a Dom together, but only one leaves happy...
4.4k words
4.49
5.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
597 Followers

Erica sighed, her fingers playing with Amelia's hair, currently draped across her chest. "I don't know Ames, it's not really my thing." The two women entwined after fucking, sweat slightly glistening on their skin, another casual night shared between them. It had taken a while to get to the point that they found themselves, occasional lovers as well as friends, but as Erica stared down at the excited large eyes resting against her, she knew it had been worth the effort.

"Oh come on Erica, it will be so much FUN!" Amelia squealed, always bringing enthusiasm to every aspect of her life. "Please!? I want to experience it with you so badly." Growling to emphasise her point, Amelia placed her chin in between Erica's breasts, pouting up at her friend.

"Fuck you very much, you little tease," Erica smirked as Amelia giggled, knowing she knew just how much that pouty face excited her. It was like saying no to a puppy, borderline impossible, tearing your heart apart at the very thought.

"Just try it for ONE session? I promise he's amazing!" Groaning, her resolve weakening under the watchful stare of Amelia's giant, beautiful eyes, Erica put a hand to her forehead. Sensing she was close to breaking, Amelia scooted up, propping her arms on either side of her friend, staring down expectantly. Peeking between her fingers, Erica could sense the radiating excitable energy being emitted from her annoyingly persistent friend.

With a huff, Erica pushed Amelia back down. "Okay fine! You damn brat. I shalltry this amazing, wonderful, fantastical Dom of yours! Happy?" She was indeed, Amelia squealing with glee as she hugged Erica, arms wrapped tightly around her chest.

"It's going to be SO much fun!" Gasping, Amelia shot up, a frenzy in her eyes. "I have to plan our outfits!" Dashing from the bed, she ran to her computer. Erica went to protest, rather enjoying their cuddle session, but laid back down with a sigh, knowing there would be no convincing her otherwise. Internally groaning, she wondered just what it was she had gotten herself into.

All week Amelia kept sending her outfit ideas, possible things that might happen during their session, most of which put a slightly terrified blush on Erica's face. She'd never really been a 'sub' before, although the idea of which had always excited her, but pursuing it had always seemed so daunting. Having a friend like Amelia, dragging her kicking and screaming into new experiences had been great...most of the time.

The day before Amelia and Erica sat in a coffee shop together, staring at outfit suggestions on Amelia's phone. Most of which Erica shot down to a scowling face, refusing to be seen in public wearing such a ridiculous outfit. Back and forth it went, Amelia huffing and pouting, Erica turning a deeper shade of red with each idea. Finally though she relented, groaning as she rested her head on Amelia's shoulder, listening to her excited little giggle.

"We're going to look HOT Erica, you'll see." Despite the trepidation she felt, Erica knew that it was the best compromise she was going to get out of her more adventurous friend, the other suggestions still burning in her mind. That night Amelia went home to dig out what they'd need, all prepared and ready for the weekend.

Saturday afternoon Erica slowly walked up to her apartment, barely able to make herself knock. Amelia greeted her with a big, warm hug, those eyes sparkling as she quickly dragged her by the hand into the bedroom.

"Okay, strip!" Amelia grinned, trying to pull at Erica's clothes while she swatted those tiny, eager hands away.

"I can do it myself, shoo!" Pouting, Amelia took off the dress she had thrown on for the day, proudly showing nothing underneath, already prepared for the night. Erica sighed, eventually placing all of her clothes in a neat pile, awkwardly fumbling with her fingers. Walking towards her friend, a calmness in her voice, Amelia placed her hands in Erica's, staring into her eyes.

"Don't worry, I promise. Promise promise that tonight will be fun. I'll take care of you." Erica blushed hearing those words, nodding as Amelia smiled at her, gently leaning in for a quick kiss. The excitement reignited in her eyes, Amelia grinned as she went about collecting their outfits, sitting Erica down on the bed.

Erica couldn't stop a tiny moan escaping her as the stockings slid up her legs, the lacey tops well above the halfway mark on her thigh. Amelia smirked, slowly running her hands up and down her friends legs to smooth them out, ensuring they were perfect. She watched the effect of which on Erica's face, falling into her own arousal.Perfect, Amelia thought to herself.

Next she slid a babydoll up Erica's body, transparent throughout, with just enough hiding most of her breasts. Fussing with the back, watching it spread her beautiful ass apart, Amelia felt her own excitement grow, seeing her friend in such an alluring piece. But tonight was about something different, pushing down that urge to throw her onto the bed. She playfully planted a smack on one of Erica's cheeks, watching her jump with a scowl.

"My turn!" Soon both women were matching, making small adjustments here and there as needed. Amelia handed Erica the skirt, ensuring the height was kept perfect to mimic the tops of their stockings. Each movement would betray the slightest view of them to everyone, the tiniest tease with each stride. Erica tried to protest, hands going to roll down the skirt just a bit, but Amelia smacked her, glaring as she declared it was necessary.

Pulling up a picture of the make-up ideas she had for tonight, the two sat down together, helping one another from time to time with the trickier bits. Soon enough, they stared into Amelia's mirror together, winged eyeliner and shadow a perfect match, both giggling and teasingly lifting each other's skirts. Feeling her confidence return, Erica pulled Amelia into her, planting a deep kiss on her friend, ready for their fun, mysterious night.

Sliding on some 8cm heels, they strolled out of her apartment in each other's arms, chatting casually and laughing in the warm evening air. Apparently he didn't live far, one of the reasons Amelia liked him so much, not needing to find a car to get there. As they approached his door, Erica felt that terror return to her chest, but Amelia gripped her hands tightly, offering a few encouraging squeezes. Before she could change her mind, Erica watched a tiny hand knock on the door, sealing her fate.

The man who opened the door was not what Erica had been expecting from Amelia's stories. Far shorter than them in heels, a bushy beard hanging off his face, he greeted them both with a kind, gentle smile, one that seemed to reach all the way up to his eyes. He hugged Amelia, warmly welcoming her, before turning his attention to her friend.

"And you, my dear, must be Erica." Erica blushed, nodding as she brushed her hair behind her ears. That smile fixated on her, he gently took her hand in both of his, a grip that was tender and firm simultaneously. "Amelia has talked about you a great deal Erica. My name, is Master Dion." She blushed, saying it was nice to meet him, so soft even she couldn't hear it.

"You have to speak louder, Erica!" Amelia practically shouted, earning her a glare from Erica as they were still on his front porch. Still holding her hand in his, Master Dion waited as she mustered as much courage as she could.

"It's nice to meet you...Master Dion." Amelia giggled, a big smile on her face as Erica shot her another famous death glare. Master Dion simply laughed, enjoying the dynamic of the two friends, welcoming them inside. They both strolled in, Erica sneaking in a word or two with her friend quietly, promising revenge.

The house was quite small, perfect for one person as they looked around, seeing most of it from the hallway. However they didn't stay upstairs for long, following Master Dion as they carefully made their way down the basement stairs in heels. Coming around the corner, Erica's eyes shot wide open at what she saw.

"Fuck me..." A glorified reaction, making Amelia giggle.

"Yeah...I know right? I said the same thing." Erica gasped in awe at seeing his dungeon. An actual dungeon. An entire wall filled with flogs, whips, canes, crops, whips, and items she didn't even recognise. Brackets and hooks on so many surfaces, as well as an assortment of wooden and metal devices, all of which looked more menacing than the last.

Master Dion grinned with pride, obviously happy to show off his collection. "I take it you like my dungeon, Erica." She laughed, earlier nervousness melting away in the presence of this seemingly kind man, far more intrigued than terrified at the prospect of the evening now.

"I'm amazed...this is incredible!" Amelia giggled, wrapping her arm around Erica's, a head resting on her shoulder. This wasn't new to her by any means, but walking into Master Dion's dungeon was never a boring endeavour.

"Why don't you two step out of those adorable heels and I will go fetch some wine. Feel free to explore a bit, my dear." Erica watched him disappear up the stairs, eyes wide with excitement as she ran her hands over different parts of the room. Amelia sat with her legs dangling on one of the benches, grinning at her friend.

"Bet you're glad you came now, huh?" Erica blushed, deciding she was still mad at her from earlier, offering nothing more than another glare in Amelia's direction. Master Dion made his way back down, a bottle and three glasses in hand.

"Now, I figured we could relax a bit first and get to know one another Erica, as I'm sure Amelia has offered little in the form of details." Erica snorted, already liking him more, Amelia whining in protest. But Master Dion ignored her with a smile, pouring out the glasses, holding both of theirs out of reach. "However, the cost of my wine is those skirts."

Erica blushed immediately, feeling her pussy pulse with excitement. The casual, yet dominant way he said it, the unwavering look on his kind, bearded face, something about it just made her instantly wet. In a whiplash of emotions, she excitedly shook as her hands slowly guided her skirt down her legs, stepping out of it exposed and willing. Amelia grinned at her friend, knowing all too well the effect Master Dion had on her as well.

Satisfied, Master Dion handed Erica the glass, smiling as he did so. Pulled into her more submissive side along with Amelia, they chatted with blushing smiles on their faces. Mostly it was Master Dion asking questions, guiding the conversation while they answered. Finishing their wine, suddenly left in a quiet room, feeling the anticipation and expectation in the air as if it was tangible...the two friends were ready.

Master Dion placed the glasses out of the way, turning back to them both. "Now, I have a fun game to play this evening, nothing too difficult. However, at the end of it one of you will be given a rather tricky question to answer." Erica squirmed, excited energy coursing through her as he circled them, fingers gently grazing her soft babydoll. Amelia too had fallen into herself, no longer the giggling idiot she often was.

Watching him, Erica saw as Master Dion slowly stripped Amelia of her outfit, left exposed in just her stockings, blushing as her wet pussy was now on display. Moving in front of her, Erica's breath caught as he looked at her, a silent request for permission, one which she wordlessly nodded and gave, feeling her own protective covering fall to the floor, equally turned on as her friend.

Master Dion collected both of the excited, eager subs, soon sitting facing each other on one of his benches, legs entwined. Tiny moans were emitted by both women as he wrapped rope around each one, arms bound behind them. Erica whimpered as her legs were tied to Amelia's, now held in place, stuck together for whatever had been planned for them. Those beautiful wide eyes of Amelia's drank in all of her, so happy she got to share this experience with her friend.

A dual metal collar went around both of their necks, keeping them frustratingly close together, yet far apart. Erica could feel Amelia's breath on her, yet those tempting pink lips were kept out of reach of her own. Unable to look down, they both whimpered as something was wedged between them, resting against both of their clits. A gentle humm answered for them, the low vibration already forcing moans from their open mouths.

Satisfied, Master Dion smiled, brushing both of their hair back and out of the collars. "There we go, all set. Now I am going to leave you both here with the vibrator. It may increase, it may be removed, it may even favour one of you over the other at times. But neither of you is allowed to cum." They both whined at hearing his last command, already feeling the orgasm ready to burst forth after an exciting evening. But he waited for their protest to die down, returning once more into tiny moans forced out of them by the vibrator between their legs.

Leaning in, once more wielding a face of calm, knowing dominance, he stared at each woman in turn. "No. Cumming." Meekly, they both nodded, murmuring "Yes, Master Dion" quietly, defeated. A smile on his face, he patted them both on the head before leaving, always watching as Erica and Amelia began to squirm.

The slow, constant vibrations shimmered through the two friends, moaning as they stared at one another. Amelia's eyes narrowed with need, seeing Erica's eyes roll back as she whined, wanting nothing more than to kiss her deeply and rub her friend's orgasm to the surface. But the rope and metal collar prevented any such actions, forced to simply watch those beautiful lips moan, feeling her own pussy pulsing as she pressed against the vibrator, trying to deal with her own building desperation.

Master Dion prepared some toys to the side of them, watching as the two women shifted and whimpered together. Knowing about their attraction to one another, he smirked seeing how being so close to cumming, staring into each other's eyes, was tormenting them to no end. If he set them free now, they'd attack each other, a whirlwind of tongues and fingers as they both screamed happily into the night. However, he had other plans for that eager, excitable energy.

Both in a state of frustration unknown to them, Erica and Amelia continued their pleading, softly moaning with a need they couldn't quite put to words. Did they want to cum? Want to be freed so they could fuck each other? Want to hold one another as they finally were allowed to kiss, kept a breath away from their desires? Erica felt her mind shatter, shaking as she tried to focus, knowing the low vibrations wouldn't let her cum, unable to stop herself from picturing Amelia's beautiful eyes staring up at her from between her legs.

Feeling the time was right, Master Dion made his way over to the two subs trusted into his care for the evening. Both whimpering as he placed a gentle hand on their heads, leaning into his touch. Taking a ball gag, he placed it into Erica's mouth, muffling her protests as it was belted into place. Slowly, he squatted beside Amelia, staring directly at Erica while he spoke.

"Now, Amelia. You brought your good friend here tonight, knowing there'd be a good chance I would do nothing but tease her. I wonder, Erica, if she ever mentioned that I rarely allow her to cum in my presence?" Erica's eyes widened, growling into her gag, Amelia giggling as she blushed, unable to look her friend in the eyes.

Master Dion chuckled. "I thought not. Always the brat, Amelia." His hand went down to the vibrator, shutting it off. He ran his fingers through Amelia's pussy, fingers circling her aching clit as she moaned into him. "A horny, needy brat. One who must think very carefully about my next question." Erica watched her friend moan, desperately wishing those fingers were playing with her instead.

"You have two choices, my dear. One is I let you both cum, replace the vibrator on high, and watch as you both grind on one another, finally permitted what has been teased to you all evening." Amelia smiled, the eagerness for that outcome evident on her face. "However...if you choose that option then both of you will leave my house belted, unable to cum until next weekend."

Erica whined, feeling her pussy convulse at the suggestion. She had never worn a chastity belt before, yet many nights had been spent in her bed imagining having her clit locked away from her. The thought of her and Amelia belted together, moaning with frustration in each other's arms...she desperately wanted that reality.

But Master Dion wasn't finished. "Alternatively," he smiled, Erica seeing a devious look on his kind face for the first time. "You watch as I tease your poor, eager friend, leaving her on edge all evening. You will watch as I place a belt around her waist before you go, spending the week in frustration until we meet again." Amelia's eyes went wide, staring at the horror in her friend's eyes, pussy pulsing against his slow, methodical fingers. His deep whisper burrowed into her mind as he continued.

"But I will let you cum as much as you wish tonight...and you will leave a free woman." Erica whined at the injustice, pleading with her friend to pick option one. Left on edge, watching Amelia cum as she was denied would simply break her, pussy already soaked with a need she had never felt so intensely before.

"Make your choice, my dear. But be ca-"

"I choose two!" Amelia shouted, her eyes sparkling as she said it. She giggled at the look Erica threw at her, a mix of horror and betrayal. Master Dion smirked at her eagerness.

"Are you sure, baby girl?" Master Dion asked, watching Erica's face as he rubbed Amelia's clit, listening to the mix of whines and moans in the air.

"Yes! I don't want her to cum, I want to cum, and be free. Please make me cum!" Amelia shook, surrendering to the fingers between her legs, already feeling her orgasm surging to the surface. As Master Dion rubbed more vigorously, she stared directly into Erica's eyes as she silently screamed, legs quivering against her friend as she came for the first time that evening.

Master Dion let Amelia recover, breathing heavily in relief. He moved over to Erica, hand gently cupping and rubbing her hot, wet pussy. "I am so sorry my dear, but your selfish friend has sealed your fate for the evening." Nearly in tears, she pleaded with him through her gag as best she could, but he simply rubbed, staring into her eyes as she whimpered with desperation. Erica saw the familiar determination behind those kind eyes, and knew deep down that he wasn't going to let her cum.

Slowly, he untangled both women, leaving Erica's hands tied as he guided her to the end of the bench. Legs spread, she was tied sitting on the floor, neck resting back against the padded seat. Her entire body was on fire, screaming at her for release, yet all she could do was watch as Master Dion secured her in place, soon wearing a new leather collar, cuffs on her wrists preventing any wandering hands from her aching pussy.

He gripped her hair, leaning her back as she moaned, one of his strong hands finding her pussy once more. Erica shook, her mind seeming to leak out of her, only able to focus on his firm fingers, carefully running through her wet pussy, lingering on her tiny clit. She knew he wouldn't let her cum, but she begged anyway, words falling away against the gag. But he just smiled, staring back at her wordlessly.

Before leaving her to her fate, he slipped a tiny vibrator inside of her, resting snugly against her clit. Once more low vibrations coursed through her body as she whined, watching him disappear behind her. The final piece of her torment was placed around her eyes, blindfolded and left to whimper, listening as he released Amelia from her binds.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
597 Followers
12