A Friend's Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Erica felt the familiar tiny hands of her traitorous friend in her hair, pulled back to lie cheek to cheek with one another. Hearing Amelia moan, Erica tried to raise her hands to strangle her, only to fall short as she felt her ear being nibbled on.

"Mmmmmmm, Erica his tongue feels so go-ooo-oooooood!" The vibrator slowly tormented her pussy, listening as Amelia moaned and giggled, her pleasure heightened by Erica's desperation and denial. "Oh fuck I'm going to cum again!" Hearing the muffled growls and cries beside her, Amelia shook and squealed through another orgasm, Master Dion expertly licking, sucking, and circling on her clit.

Hands entwined in her friend's hair, Amelia moaned into Erica's ear, kissing her cheek as her legs quivered. Erica could do nothing but lie there, failing to ignore the wonderful vibrations between her legs as she listened blindly to her friend cum again...and again...and again.

What felt like days later to Erica, she stood on shaky legs as Master Dion untied her, freed from the tormenting vibrations. Her body brimming, arms kept locked to her neck, finally able to speak and see once more, she watched him approach her with the belt. She wanted to scream, to cry with frustration at how unfair it was, to run away and hump the bench until she came. But Erica stood still like a good little sub, listening as Master Dion closed the final lock.

He freed her arms and neck, softly kissing her cheek. "Don't worry, my dear. I'm sure the week will go by in a flash." She blushed, the metal and padding between her legs now a constant on her mind. Helping steady her, Erica stepped back into her babydoll, skirt returned to hide the belt beneath it.

Erica and Amelia were ushered upstairs to leave, Master Dion wrapping them in a big hug, thanking them for the fun evening. Amelia's face was plastered with a big, mischievous grin, Erica still waiting to awaken from this seeming living nightmare. But as they left his porch, heels clicking down the sidewalk, she realised there was no waking up from what just happened.

About halfway home she was finally shaken from that submissive haze, immediately shooting daggers at Amelia. "You. Little. Bitch." Amelia giggled, feigning innocence at her friend's sudden fury.

"What!?"

"YOU MADE ME LISTEN TO YOU CUM ALL NIGHT!" Erica nearly screamed, glaring intensely at the adorable smile being returned to her.

"It's just a week! I'm sure you won't even notice it. Besides, that belt looks super cute on you, don't you think?" Amelia squealed as Erica moved to smack her, fleeing for her life back to her apartment. Safely in the door, she had that innocence wiped from her face as a desperate, horny, infuriated Erica pinned her against the wall.

Her hand gripping tightly to Amelia's hair, fury in her eyes, she stared down at her beautiful friend. "I am so going to make you pay for this." Amelia bit her lip, pussy wet once more being spoken to in such a dominant manner by Erica.

"Well...Master Dion never fucks me when I'm there, only ever plays with my pussy." Amelia made her eyes look as big as possible, a pleading look being shot at the determined Erica. "Maybe you can teach me how to behave with that cock of yours I like so much..."

Shaking with need, a confusion of emotion swirling inside of her, Erica pushed Amelia hard into the wall, kissing those traitorous lips deeply as they both moaned. Amelia slid her hand down underneath Erica's skirt, rubbing the smooth metal that had replaced her clit. Moaning, eyes wild, Erica practically dragged her friend to the bedroom.

Both stripped naked, Amelia was shoved down onto the mattress, ass high in the air while she whimpered. Erica lined up her strap-on to the eager little hole of her friend, listening as she moaned as the cock slid deep inside of her. She had always been gentle when fucking her before, but not tonight, gripping her slender waist tightly as her cock pounded away, punishing Amelia for the denial imposed on her.

A half hour later they both laid back on the bed out of breath, Amelia's legs still shaking from being taken so vigorously. She planted tiny kisses all over Erica's body, her tiny hands sliding down once more to the belt, rubbing where Erica's clit should be. The fury inside of her sated, she couldn't help but moan, the aching need to cum returned as she watched her friend rub and tease what had been temporarily stolen from her.

Tilting Erica's chin towards her, Amelia gently kissed her friends lips, drinking in the tiny moans escaping them. "I like this look for you Erica. Maybe we can ask Master Dion to do this to you every week." Erica whined, pleading desperately with her friend, feeling as if the future of her orgasms were now in her hands.

"Please no..." Erica whispered softly, eyes wide with fear as Amelia stared down at her, her own glinting with excitement. Smiling, she planted one final kiss on her lips, before resting against her shoulder, fingers never stopping their tormenting rubs.

"We'll see." With those words piercing her mind, Erica listened to Amelia slowly drift off to sleep, her mind driven to despair by her own imagination. Knowing she could do nothing, left at the mercy of her new Master Dion, and her close devious friend, Erica cuddled and hugged tightly to the warm body beside her. She finally fell asleep, kept company by the denial brimming inside of her, wondering if she'd ever get to cum again...

12