A Friend's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James," Ryan's brain was in a fog, "I don't know what to say..."

"Don't say anything, Ryan," James walked over and pulled Ryan to his feet, "You just be sure you're ready to do some work on Monday when you start, okay?"

"Oh, I'll be ready!" Ryan exclaimed in reply.

"Good!" James said laughing, "Now I'm going to get back to my extremely critical call with my golfing buddy, you go ahead and get out of here. Stop by Emily when you leave, she has some documents to go over and sign for when you start next week."

"Yes sir," Ryan said excitedly, holding out his hand for a closing shake.

James shook his hand with a firm grip, "But don't call me sir, I'm your partner now," he chuckled.

..........

Ryan waited in the lobby of Platinum Real Estate, a top luxury home realtor business in Vegas. About a week had passed since he signed on with his new position with his company and he was about to start working tomorrow so he knew he was going to be pulling in some long hours in the beginning. Between learning the intricacies of the company, the employee chain of command, and the full spectrum of their current contracts as well as ones coming down the pipeline, he had some serious work ahead of him.

So he decided to meet with a realtor now and get the ball rolling to start finding a house that he wanted to buy. He didn't want to buy anything too extravagant, but with the bonus check he received and his new salary, he wanted to have some luxury in his life.

He sat there, in one of his nice business suits, waiting patiently as the continuous thought of Jessica swarmed his mind. The dream that he had the night that he got back in town still flooded his brain. The thought of him and Jess embracing in one another was something that he felt he really needed but he knew he wouldn't be able to obtain. It still tore at him that she had a boyfriend, but it tore at him even more that he was letting himself get that affected by it. He understood that life happens and those three and a half years were a long duration of time, but he still had that glimmer of hope when he got back that maybe she would be available. The worst part about it all to Ryan wasn't her having a boyfriend or his own reaction to it, but that her boyfriend is a piece of shit. Listening to those words from James ripped through his heart, hearing that his best friend, the sweetest person he knew, ended up with a sack of shit.

As he sat there thinking about Jessica, Ryan didn't hear the young woman standing by him trying to get his attention.

"Mr. Taylor?" She asked for the third time, finally getting his attention.

Startled, Ryan looked up at her with a slight look of shock in his eyes.

"Oh," the young lady paused with a smile, "I didn't mean to startle you. But one of the realtors is available to meet with you if you would like."

"Oh that would be perfect," Ryan smiled at the woman as he stood, "Thank you!"

The receptionist led Ryan down a corridor of hallways, passing by large oak doors into other realtor's offices until, finally, he made it to one of the last doors. He walked in after the receptionist as she greeted him to the realtor.

"Mr. Taylor," she stated, "This is Olivia Simpson, she saw your inquiry and she feels she would be the right person for what you want."

Ryan looked at the attractive blonde standing out of her seat to greet him. He looked at her with a sense of shock and reminisce.

"Libby?" Ryan exclaimed, remembering the beautiful woman from his past.

"Hey Ryan," Olivia said as she came around the desk and embraced him with a hug, "It's so good to see you! I saw you're name on the inquiry and I had to get you back here and say hi!"

The realtor turned toward the young receptionist, "Thank you, Candice. Would you mind closing the door for us?"

"Of course!" Candace replied as she left the office, closing the door behind her.

"Jesus Libby," Ryan smiled as he took a seat in one of the chairs across from her desk, "You look great! How have you been?"

Olivia was one of Ryan's ex-girlfriends from back in high school. They dated for a few months, had some fun with one another, broke up, and continued to hook up periodically through the rest of their high school years.

Time ended up doing Olivia some quality work as she grew into an extremely attractive and curvy woman. She stood about five feet ten inches tall with long, supple legs, a large perky ass, curvy wide hips that swept upward through her tight waist to her large 34E breasts. She definitely looked like an extremely sexy librarian with her skirt, blouse, blonde hair in a bun, and glasses on.

"I'm not the only one that looks good," she giggled back, "You look amazing Ryan! I see your years out of the country did you well I take it!"

"Thanks!" He nodded back, "College did me very well! But I'm back in town for good and I'm looking to buy a house, so, here I am!" He smiled at the radiant woman across from him.

"That's awesome man!" She smiled back, "I'm glad you're back in town! But I do have to say...our realty company only deals with high-end estates in the valley. Is that something you're actually looking for?"

Ryan leaned in and took on a more serious tone, "Look Olivia, the type of house I want is right up your alley, trust me. I may only be twenty-two, but let's just say I'm a well-compensated twenty-two year old." He smiled at her with a little wink.

"Yes sir!" She joked back at him, "I'll tell you what, how about you swing by my house on Wednesday evening. You and I can go over everything you are looking for and we can get the info in MLS and take a look at what you might want to see in person. Plus it would be nice to catch back up with an old friend!"

"Are you sure that's okay?" Ryan asked, "I don't want to take away from your personal time. I'm sure you have a husband or boyfriend that would probably like to spend time with you."

"Neither of those," Olivia laughed, "I'm a bit of a workaholic so I haven't really had time for a relationship just yet. I just have my roommate but I'm sure she won't mind, I have clients come over occasionally to go over housing paperwork in my office so she's used to it."

"Oh," Ryan stated approvingly, "Well perfect then! How about I pick up some food for us while I'm over and we can catch up while we have dinner! My treat!"

"Sounds good to me man," Olivia smiled as she wrote down her address on a notecard and handed it to Ryan. "There you go, that's my address and the gate code to get in. How about six-thirty on Wednesday?"

"I'll be there," Ryan smiled as they both stood up.

Olivia walked back around the table and gave Ryan another warm hug.

"It's really good to see you again Ryan," Olivia smiled as she was eye-to-eye with him since she had her heals on.

"It's good to see you too," he smiled back.

Ryan headed out of her office and down the hallways. He thanked the sweet receptionist and was out the door.

..........

Ryan sat there with Olivia, in her upstairs office, going over pictures of the various houses in his price range. They were bouncing back and forth between real estate work and enjoying the dinner Ryan brought over and catching back up.

"Oh I like the look of that one," Ryan said, leaning in closer to the computer.

"Yeah that one is forty-two hundred square feet," Olivia suggested, "two-story, pool, courtyard, sitting on a half-acre, everything you wanted so far! I can arrange for us to go take a look at it if you'd like?"

Ryan kept looking through the pictures, from the front yard and the back yard to the grand living room and the master bedroom. He was trying to find something about this house that he didn't like, but he couldn't find anything. He liked the floor plan, he loved the pool and the overall size and openness of the house.

"You know what," Ryan finally spoke, "Yeah, let's go look at it. Can you book us a viewing time on the weekend? Preferably around four?"

"Yeah, I can do that!" Olivia replied, "But why do you want to go around four?"

"So I can see it during the day and then at night after sunset with all of the ambient lights on," Ryan laughed, "I want to be sure it fits the feel that I want."

"Yeah, I'll get that squared away for you," she smiled, turning her office chair to face him, "So tell me, Ryan, how was Ireland? Did you do some fun traveling while you were there?"

"Oh," Ryan paused smiling, "It was amazing there. I was busy as hell, but I had such a blast. My mates and I traveled all over! We went to Scotland, England, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Amsterdam, Stockholm, we went everywhere!"

"Wow! That sounds freaking amazing man!" Olivia said impressed, "And did you just say 'mates'? I see some of those Irish friends of yours rubbed off on you!"

Ryan began to laugh, not realizing he was using the slang he had picked up over there. "Yeah, I guess they did! "

"I'm honestly shocked you didn't have some Irish girl come home with you," she stated, "I mean with how long you were there and how you look...I would have thought some little Irish lass would have snatched you up!"

"There were a few that tried," Ryan chuckled, "But I wasn't interested in relationships while I was over there. I mean I had some fun, sure...but I didn't want anything serious with anyone."

"You had some fun huh?" Olivia smirked.

"Yeah," Ryan smirked back, "Here and there when the opportunity presented itself."

"Sort of like what we used to do?" She asked him as her smirk grew a little more deviant, "All through high school?"

Ryan picked up what she was getting at. She invited him over for work and he offered her dinner...but he could tell the vibe that she was putting off. He could see that she was dressing especially nice today. Her skirt was tighter and hiked up more, showing more of her long and full legs. Her blouse was translucent white, showing the outline of her lacy bra underneath. Her blouse was extremely tight around her breasts, with the buttons straining to keep her chest from bursting out. Then with her long blonde hair put up in a bun, she looked like the iconic beautiful bodied adult film star Samantha Saint to Ryan, only her chest and ass were a little larger.

"Yeah, Libby," Ryan winked, "Just like what we did in high school. Well, not a rough as you and I would go at it, but close."

The sexual tension was rapidly building between them. Ryan started to feel his heart start to race more and more. Not only did he think Olivia was absolutely gorgeous, he knew she would be a fun time and a perfect way to get his mind off of Jessica, even if only temporarily.

"Ssssoooooo..." Olivia looked at Ryan curiously, "Would there be any harm if we were to...um...you know..."

Ryan, playing coy, replied, "If we were to what Libby?" He smirked at her, slightly raising his eyebrow.

"If we fucked," she finally said boldly, lightly biting her bottom lip, "would there be any harm if we fucked again like we used to?"

"Ohhhhh!" Ryan sarcastically replied, leaning in closer to her, "Not one bit."

"Thank fucking god!" Olivia exclaimed as she leaned in fast to kiss him.

Their lips locked and it was as if an explosion of pent-up angst went off in both of them. Their kiss was hard, intense, lust-driven, and it had only one message, they wanted to devour each other. Olivia pulled Ryan's face hard into hers as she continued to lock her lips to his and dance her tongue with his. Ryan slid his hands up her soft legs and around her tight waist, squeezing it as he knew she liked from years before.

Little moans started to curl out of Olivia's mouth and into Ryan's as he touched her. He felt her soft and toned skin, he smelled her sweet perfume, and listened to her sensuous moans. It was driving him wild feeling this provocative woman responding to his touch like that. He always found Olivia sexy years ago, but since she matured and filled out in all of the right spots, she was insatiable to him.

Ryan stood up, pulling her up with him. As they stood up, he began to unbutton her tight blouse, slowly gliding over her breasts as he popped the buttons in the front. As he got to the bottom button and slid the blouse off of Libby, he reached behind her and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the ground. He pulled back from the kiss to see the largest, perkiest set of breasts he had ever seen. They were huge in comparison to her little waist. She looked up at Ryan and asked, "Do you like my tits Ryan?"

"They're perfect," Ryan said, looking back up at Olivia in the eyes.

"I had them done a couple years ago," She winked, "I thought they would make me look a little sexier."

"You've always been sexy Libby," Ryan smiled, "But yes they make you look even better!"

Olivia stretched her hand down and gripped Ryan's already firm cock through his slacks. "Well, I can tell you're liking what you're looking at!"

Ryan leaned down and started to kiss her again. His passion had increased to its highest point, he wanted to have her, he needed to have her. She undid his pants and reached in through the top of his boxers and began lightly stroking him. She swirled her hand at the head of his dick, pulling pre-cum out, and massaged her hand up and down his shaft.

As she lightly worked her hand up and down his member, Ryan slowly unzipped her skirt on the side of her hip. Once he had the zipper down, Ryan pulled the tight skirt below her hips and it fell to the floor. As he lightly ran his hands up her thighs back toward her hips, he was pleasantly surprised to find out she had no underwear on.

He slid his hand gently between her legs, gingerly rubbing up and down the folds of her hot mound. He slowly pushed his hand harder into her as he rubbed past her clit, sending shivers up Olivia's spine, soliciting more moans pouring out of her mouth. Her hips slowly began to grind along with his hand as he slid it back and forth, teasing her clit/. He began to feel his fingers getting wetter and wetter by the second as she started to get more flushed in the face from his persistent teasing.

Olivia pulled her hands up, pulled his tie off, and looped it back around her neck so it hung between her breasts. Then she started to unbutton Ryan's dress shirt he had on, still moaning and grinding on his hand. As she worked her hands down, button-by-button, she started to see a peak of his tattoos on his chest.

"Well..." she looked up at him with pure seduction in her eyes, "Looks like someone got some artwork on them since they've been gone!"

She pulled off his shirt and her eyes grew wide as she stepped back to look at Ryan's body. Ryan took great pride in how much he had developed his body while he was in college, having grown immensely in just under four years. But he knew she wasn't looking at his muscles, she was ogling his tattoos, so he held his arms up and did a little three-sixty turn for her. Showing his sleeves, his chest pieces, his entire back work, and the tattoos that wrapped around his midsection, just touching the outside of his abs.

"What do you think?" Ryan asked with a little smirk.

"God damn," she paused, looking him up and down, "fuck that's so sexy, come here."

Ryan finally got to see a full-body view of Olivia and he was impressed, to say the least. How her curves swept up her legs and hips into her tiny waist and up to those gorgeous breasts. Then the look of her breasts with his tie hanging between them was even more enticing. Ryan was in a trance, completely mesmerized by the all too perfectly curved body in front of him.

She reached for his hand and pulled him over to her couch and sat him down at the edge. She dropped to her knees between his legs and pulled his pants and boxers completely off of him, causing his ridged member to spring up, pointing straight in the air. She undid her gorgeous platinum blonde hair from its bun and let it fall to the side of her body. Her hair hung down to her belly button, just platinum locks glistening in the room's light down the side of her body, Ryan loved it.

She wrapped her hand around his cock and started to stroke it slowly, giving Ryan a devilish smile as she began to lower her head. She leaned her head down and took the head of his dick into her mouth. The feeling of her soft, warm mouth on his cock was captivating to Ryan. She began to lower her head more and more, not missing a beat, moving fast and faster, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth and into her throat. Ryan let out small moans of pleasure as he felt her tongue, cheeks, and walls of her throat slide and grip against his shaft.

She bobbed her head up and down with fervent need, lowering her mouth farther and farther. He could hear moans coming from her as she devoured him. I remembered how she always got so turned on sucking his dick that she could cum from even the gentlest touches. Finally, she made her lips all the way down to the base of his cock. She kept her lips there, moving her head in a circle, making Ryan feel every inch of her throat that his cock was stretching.

She then pulled her head up to breath, looking at Ryan with the horniest of smiles and slightly watery eyes. After a little wink, she continued to bob her head up and down Ryan's cock, engulfing him completely every time she went down.

"Get up here," Ryan said, patting the side of the couch next to him.

Olivia climbed up the couch and continued to envelop his member while she stayed on her hands and knees. Ryan could feel her moans through his cock as she bobbed, he knew she was getting hornier by the second. He reached his hand around and grabbed her ass, soliciting a little squeal from Olivia as he kneaded and gripped her firm ass cheek. He slid a little further and found the soaking wet slits of her pussy again.

He could feel the heat coming from her and knew she was craving him as much as he was her. He started to slide his fingers across her clit, circling it. Her moans began to grow louder and louder around his cock as her assault on his dick grew more desperate. He circled and circled around her clit, feeling more of her hot juices trickle down his fingers.

Olivia started to buck her hips and have slight shakes with every circle Ryan was swirling on her clit. Her head was bobbing harder than she ever had on him before, and her shakes were growing while her moans were turning into shrieks of pleasure. He pulled her mouth off of Ryan's cock and continued to stroke him as she looked up him.

"Oh fuck, Ryan," she moaned, "Oh god! Fuck you're gonna make me cum! Don't stop! Please let me cum!"

Ryan grabbed his tie and pulled it up to him, forcing it to lock tighter around her neck and pull her up to his face. He kissed her as his fingers moved more furiously than ever. Her moans grew even more, her tongue lashing out at his with pure need.

"You want to cum for me baby?" he whispered, looking her in the eyes.

"Yes please, Ryan!" She shouted, "Please let me cum! Please make me cum for you!"

Ryan started to swirl his fingers hard-pressed on her clit and her hips ground it even harder into him.

"Cum for me baby," Ryan said as he pulled tighter on his tie, "cum for me now!"

"Oooohhh gooooddd!" She screamed as her orgasm finally took hold if her, "Fuck I'm cumming baby! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oooohhhh ffuuuccckkkk!"

Her hips ground against his hand even harder as her body shook and convulsed. Trickles of her juices poured from her and onto his hand. She gripped his cock and held it as her orgasm continued to surge through her.

She quickly shot her body up and pushed Ryan so he was back against the couch. She climbed up and straddled him like she was on a mission.

"I need you in me, Ryan," she said as she grabbed his throbbing cock, pointing it to her opening, "I need to feel you in me!"

She lowered herself slowly onto his cock, sliding all the way to the base. She let out a loud moan followed by a "fuck yes baby" pouring from her lips.