A Friend's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan was in complete shock at how good she felt, how tight, wet, and blazing her pussy felt clamped around his cock. The feeling of her pussy wrapped around his cock, her legs straddling his sides, and the look of her gorgeous body on top of his was enthralling.

She started to bounce on him, sliding her velvet walls up and down his shaft, shooting palpations of ecstasy through both of them.

"Oh my god Ryan," she moaned, "fuck you feel so big!"

"Fuck yes Libby," he replied in a low growl, "Did you miss having me inside you?"

"Oh my god yes!" She shouted in between bounces, "I missed this cock so much! Fuck you feel amazing!"

Ryan grabbed one of her massive breasts with his hand and leaned his head forward and took her other huge breast in his mouth, sucking on it, swirling his tongue around her nipple.

Olivia shrieked in excitement and grabbed his head and pushed it harder into her chest.

"Oh fuck yes baby!" She moaned out, "Suck my nipple baby, play with my tits! Fuck that feels so good!"

Ryan continued his rampant onslaught on her chest as she bucked and ground her soaking pussy on his cock. He could feel her juices flow around the base of his cock and down his inner thighs. She continued to bounce harder and harder, her movements were starting to get more frantic.

"Oh fuck yes baby!" She cried out, "I'm gonna cum again soon! Fuck, you feel too fucking good!"

Ryan pulled away from her breast and gripped her firm ass cheeks in his hands. He started to help her bounce and grind harder.

"Fuck yes baby," he moaned, "Cum for me! Cum on that dick Libby! "

"Oh fuck," she cried louder, "I'm gonna cum, Ryan! Don't stop!"

Ryan continued to pump her up and down a few more times as her orgasm washed over her like a hurricane.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed, "Oh fuck oh fuck! Baby I'm...I'm...baby I'm cummmmmiiiinnngggg!"

Her body fell into his in convulsions and moans. Ryan wrapped his arms around her and held her close as her body twitched and bucked on his. Her body writhed as she ground her pussy on his cock slowly. Ryan could feel her walls clench and quiver on his firm member as her orgasm took over.

"Oh...my...god, Ryan!" She moaned as her orgasm started to fade, "Fuck, you make me cum so damn hard! I swear that dick is magic!"

After she caught her breath, Olivia sat up, looking down at Ryan, still grinding him slowly. She looked him in the eyes, she had an impassioned demand in her eyes. She shot him a wicked grin as she spoke.

"I want you to fuck me, Ryan," she said sternly, "I want you to bend me over this couch and fuck me harder than you ever have!"

Ryan needed no more of an invite than that, as he immediately picked her up off of him and mover her into the spot he was sitting at. She propped her knees up on the seat as she rested her arms on the back of the couch. She arched her back, exposing her gorgeous ass and tiny waist.

He stepped up behind her, gripping her waist, admiring her firm, big ass as his cock rested and touched the opening to her tight walls.

"Fuck me, Ryan," Olivia looked back at him with pure seduction in her eyes, "Use me, baby, fuck me like I need to be fucked!"

Ryan slid his cock all the way in her and slammed his pelvis into her ass, forcing a shriek of joy out of Olivia's mouth. He squeezed her hips and began to pump himself into her. He pumped hard and deep into her wanton canal.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned aloud, "Fuck baby! Pump that cock in me! Stretch me, use my pussy, baby! Fuck me harder!"

Ryan rammed himself into her as hard as he could, in and out, faster and faster. He was bewitched at the view of her heart-shaped ass bouncing off of him with every thrust. He was fucking her with a pure carnal desire, he needed to use her as much as she needed to be used.

"Oh fuck baby!" She screamed, "Fuck that feels so good! Oh my god! Use me, Ryan, make me your fuck-toy! Beat my pussy up!"

Ryan reached up and grabbed his tie again and started to pull it towards him, pulling her head back as he rammed into her. Her moans grew louder and her screams became more piercing as he continued to ravish her.

"Oh...my...god!" She squealed between the thrusts from Ryan, "Yes baby! Yes, yes, yes!"

Ryan pulled the tie harder and pulled her head back up to his, keeping her back arched as he wrapped his arm around to grip and knead her breasts again. He started to suck and bite on her neck, still pulling on the tie. Her body started to grind against his with every thrust he laid into her. The sound of their combined moans and her ass clapping back against his cock filled the room.

Ryan could feel pressure building hard and fast inside of him. He knew he was going to cum soon from ravaging the phenomenal woman in front of him.

"Fuck Libby," he moaned into her ear, "fuck baby I'm gonna cum!"

She turned her head to look him in the eyes. He saw a pleading look on her face as she replied moaning, "Cum inside me baby! Fill me up Ryan, shoot that cum in my pussy!"

Ryan continued to pound and pump himself deep and fast into her raw canal, the pressure building up faster than ever. After a few more thrusts into her, he pushed one final deep thrust all the way into her as his orgasm took over him.

"Fuck baby!" He shouted, "Fuck! Ugh! Ugh! Fuck I'm...I'm cumming baby!"

His orgasm flooded his brain as he poured his cum deep into her. Shot after shot, his cum erupted out of him, filling her molten furnace with every drop he had.

"Oh fuck!" Olivia began to shake and convulse, "Fuuuuck baby! Ohhhh ffuucccckkkk!"

Olivia's orgasm ripped through her body from Ryan's pulsing movements inside her. Her body shook and ground against the base of Ryan's cock, increasing both of their orgasms to an even higher state of ecstasy.

Ryan let go of the tie and laid his head on her shoulder as their orgasms started to settle down. Olivia reached her hand up and caressed his head.

"Jesus, Ryan," she giggled, still panting from her orgasm.

Ryan looked up at her, breathing heavily with a smile from the pleasure that tore through him.

"Fuck, same old Ryan," she kissed him, "you always make me cum so hard!"

Ryan chuckled, "That's because I'm the only one who knows exactly how you want it."

Ryan slowly backed up and pulled his deflating cock out of her soaking wet pussy. A small flow of cum poured out of her and onto the couch. Olivia turned around, sat down, and spread her legs looking up at Ryan. More of his cum leaked from her womanhood onto the couch.

"Damn dude!" She looked down at the cum on the couch and laughed, "You really opened the flood gates didn't you!"

"Sorry," he laughed in reply, "I was really into it!"

"Don't be sorry," she looked up at him with that same wicked grin, "You know I love that shit!"

Ryan winked at her, then he reached down for his boxers and pants and started to put them on.

"What no round two?" She jokingly pouted, "I remember you and I going three or four rounds on occasion!"

"I can't tonight," Ryan leaned and kissed her again, "Today was only my third day at my new company so I need some sleep for tomorrow. I gotta bring my A-Game for the first few months!"

"Boo, you whore..." Olivia joked, "Raincheck then?" She winked up at him.

"Yes ma'am," he smiled at her, "With you and I both single, it'll be nice to have each other to indulge in a little fun here and there!"

As Ryan had his shirt sliding through up his arms to put back on, he heard a voice come from around the doorway into the office.

"Hey Libby," the voice called out, "I'm back from dinner, you still with your client HOLY SHIT!"

Olivia grabbed the blanked next to the bed and threw it over herself apologetically. Ryan looked up and saw a woman, who must have been Olivia's roommate turning away, trying to apologize.

"I'm so sorry," she stated frantically, "I didn't mean to barge in, I'll get out of here."

"Penelope?" Ryan asked quizzically, "Penelope Richards?"

Ryan recognized his old classmate from high school. She was good friends with Jessica and he remembered all of the times he spent time with both of them.

Penelope turned back around to look at the man saying her name. "Ryan?" she asked in shock at seeing Jessica's old best friend, "Holy shit, you're back?"

"Yeah, I've been back for a little over a week now," Ryan chuckled at the barge in situation, "Sorry for running into you like this!"

"No it's my fault," she said awkwardly, "I'll just leave you two be, sorry to bother you guys."

"No, it's okay," Ryan replied smiling at a still stunned Penelope, "I was just about to head out."

Ryan looked over at Olivia, "Libby, thank you for letting me come over and pick out some houses! Let me know when we can go view the one I wanted. As always..." he leaned down and gave her a quick kiss, "it was great to see you and...catch back up with you!"

"Thanks, Ryan," she smiled up at him, "I'll give you a call when I have a date and time for our viewing!"

Ryan headed down the stairs and shouted back up, "Always good to see you, Penelope! Sorry for the circumstances though!"

He headed out the door to head home.

..........

"You see, Mr. Williams," Ryan spoke to a potential customer, "Our software abilities are impeccable, to say the least. We have numerous customers in fields ranging from smartphone technologies all the way to aerospace systems processing."

Ryan was studying the man that was sitting across from him in their company's boardroom. James looked over at him with confidence in his pitch to the wealthy business owner.

"With the type of programming you are wanting," he paused, "it shouldn't be an issue with what we can do here to make sure that your product is top-notch."

"Thank you, Mr. Taylor," Paul Williams, the business owner, replied, "But I understand that you are new to the company, having only been with Mr. Larsen for about two weeks now. I know a standard business pitch when I see it."

Ryan nodded in agreement. He knew this was his first business meeting with a potential customer so he didn't know how exactly to pitch their business to him.

"My problem with this," Paul spoke on, "is that you are fresh out of college, with no real work experience, no real business experience, and no true knowledge of this company yet. So if you're unsure of those things, why should I invest my company's money into your hollow words?"

Ryan looked at James for a second. He saw that James had a slight look of defeat in his eyes. Finally, Ryan looked back at Mr. Williams and decided on a different tactic.

"Paul, May I call you Paul?" Ryan asked, seeing a nod of his head before continuing. "You see Paul, I may be a fresh graduate, I may have no real business experience, and sure, I may be new to this company. But you know what I'm not new at...coding. I probably have more coding and programming experience at my age than most people do that are ten years my superior."

Ryan waited for another nod of curiosity from Paul.

"With that knowledge, and looking at these papers you gave us on the code that you want for your tracer programs. I just can't help but ask, how many other programming companies have you visited before us?"

"Three," Paul replied quizzically.

"Three..." Ryan replied with a slight smirk, "Let me guess, they all came at you with the same technical specs that they wanted to implement and that your program needed to be properly encrypted with certain key accesses to mask the payload of the program...correct?"

"Yes?" he stated in a questioning manner.

"That's why you're still shopping for the right company," Ryan stated forwardly, "You aren't hearing what you want to hear from those companies and what they want to do just isn't solid enough for you to invest in. But after taking just a quick look at the functions and barriers you want to overcome with this program, it's clear as day to see that a simple encryption isn't what you need at all."

"What do you think it needs?" Paul leaned in, finally interested in what he had to say.

Ryan knew he had Paul's curiosity, so now was his time to deliver. "Well encryption is definitely something it needs, But that encryption needs to be mutated, structured off a polymorphic code so the tracer can remain undetected. But with this size of a tracer and what you want it to do, the algorithms that we use will have to be rather larger to mask it properly and keep it continuously changing so other systems can't isolate it. That's why we need to treat it like a computer virus, make sure the program is mutating fast enough that it can't be spotted while keeping the semantics of the program fully operational."

"That's exactly what I want for the program!" Paul replied smiling, finally hearing something he wanted.

"Well that's the great thing Paul," Ryan smiled back, "Our company can do that for you, that I AM sure of!"

About thirty minutes later, Ryan and James were sitting on the same couches they sat on when Ryan took the job with the company.

"Jesus Christ son," James exclaimed, "First meeting with a potential client and you landed the contract! I knew you were right for the position!"

He held up his glass and toasted with Ryan in celebration of his first big contract.

"Thanks, James," Ryan chuckled, "Truth be told, I did some research on the company this past week and saw some of the other programs they were working on. I saw that most of their products so far were made for government agencies. I figured they wanted to hear something that would actually work for their program than the base 'we know what your program needs' pitch the programmers like to make."

"That was smart of you," James started to laugh, "But don't think I didn't see that little look of panic in you when Paul called you on your initial pitch to him!"

"Yeah once he called me out on it, I felt he had me by the balls!" Ryan laughed in reply.

"Well," James confirmed, "We have another 3 potential customers coming in for meetings this quarter alone. If you land those as well, we're going to need to start hiring more employees to take on the new load!"

"That sounds like a good problem to have!" Ryan chuckled.

"True!" James agreed, "We will have to rent another building to house everyone if it comes to that!"

"Hey, on a side note," Ryan changed the topic, "Have you talked to Jessica at all?"

"No I haven't," James replied sourly, "As I said, her and I don't talk a lot since her boyfriend came into the picture. She doesn't like what I have to say about him."

"Oh okay," Ryan paused, "I was wondering how she was doing."

"You haven't gone to see her yet?" James curiously asked.

"No, I haven't yet," Ryan replied, trying to not show his nervousness on the topic, "I've just been busy with this new job and getting a place to live on my own that I haven't had time to see her yet."

"Ryan," James looked at him with a knowing eye.

"What?" Ryan asked impatiently.

"I know why you haven't gone to see her," he answered, "I know you like her, son. I've known that back when you guys were just kids in high school. I always liked that you cared for her because it was genuine, and not for the normal sexual bullshit reasons most boys in high school have."

"Damn!" Ryan said shocked, "My grandma saw it too! I thought I kept my feeling under wraps pretty well...apparently not!"

"Look son," James leaned in, "You really should go see her. It might be a good thing for her to see you after all these years. To see a friendly face from before her mother passed. I know you're nervous, but you two were thick as thieves back then. It'll probably do you both some good to reconnect."

Ryan sat back in his seat, thinking about what James, Jessica's father, just said. He was shocked that James knew he liked her for all of those years. He was even more shocked that he was okay with it even when Jessica or he would stay at each other's houses. But the thought of going to see Jessica really hit him there. He knew he needed to go see her, he knew he needed to reconnect with her, and James confirming that to him just made the need for it that much more noticeable.

"I guess you're right," Ryan confirmed, "I need to just bite the bullet and go see her. I mean what's the worst that could happen."

"She could treat you like she treats me," James started to chuckle at his own comment.

"Not helping James," Ryan chuckled back.

"Here," James pulled out his phone, "I'm texting you her address. When you feel up to it, go and see her. Like I said, it'll probably be good for both of you to reconnect."

Ryan looked down at his phone and saw the address pop up on his lock screen. The realization of having to see her became a reality at that point.

"She's off work on Sundays and Mondays," James said with a slight smile.

"Thanks, James," Ryan smiled back

..........

Ryan pulled up to the address that James gave him. His nervousness started to pick back up. A lot of deafening thoughts started to swarm his head.

'What if she's completely changed?'

'What if she doesn't care about you anymore?'

'What if her boyfriend is there and he doesn't like you?'

'Even worse, what if he knows what we did? Then he definitely won't like you!'

Finally, he decided to say 'fuck it, man up and go knock on the door.'

Ryan got out of the car and walked across the street and up the driveway to the front door. He stood there for a second, thoughts of doubt were still in his head. He knew he had come too far to back down now. So he rang the doorbell and waited till he heard the deadbolts on the door being unlocked.

The door opened and there she stood, looking gorgeous as ever. Her hair was cut shorter to just below her shoulders with some blonde highlights throughout, but the rest of her looked exactly the same as he remembered. Still lean, still toned, still perfectly curved, she looked absolutely amazing. Her green eyes looked up at him in a questioning gaze and all he could think about was how amazing she still looked since he last saw her.

"Can I help you?" she asked, clearly not recognizing him.

"Jess," Ryan paused, smiling down at her, "it's me Ry..."

"Oh my god, Ryan!" she said in shock, "Holy shit, dude!"

She walked out and embraced him in a warm hug. He wrapped his arms around her and enjoyed the smell of her perfume, still the same scent as the day he last left her house. Ryan instantly felt at peace with the world, he was reconnected with his old best friend, and his nervousness left him completely.

"It's good to see you, Jess," Ryan whispered down at her, "It's good to be home."

"It's good to see you too," she replied, breaking the hug, "Would you like to come in?"

"Sure," he smiled, "If I'm not intruding. I don't want to mess up whatever you're doing for the day."

"Oh no, you're okay!" Jess smiled back, "Tim was just about to head to work but I have nothing planned for the rest of the day!"

"Ohhhh," Ryan said in a joking manner, "Tim huh? Is that your squeeze's name?"

"How did you know I have a boyfriend already?" She asked him curiously.

"Oh I was talking to your dad right when I got in town and he told me you had a boyfriend." Ryan answered, "So his name is Tim?"

"You know him, Ryan," she replied, "It's Tim Middleton from high school."

"Wait," Ryan paused, remembering that name, "You're dating Tim Midd..."

"Babe!" A shout from the top of the stairs interrupted Ryan, "Where's my blue uniform for work? It's not hung up."

"Sorry, hold on," Jessica told Ryan as she faced the stairs, "They're still at the dry cleaners. Just wear the black ones, I'll pick up the laundry tomorrow."

"Jess, why couldn't you get the laundry yesterday?" the voice shouted, "I asked you to pick it up yesterday."

"I had car trouble after work yesterday," she announced her rebuttal, "they were closed by the time I got it fixed."