All Comments on 'A Friend's Love'

by James_Ember

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

WOW! Blew my sox off! You are a gifted story teller! Third post and the improvement was telling. Just keep writing a few more and you will be up with the best on this site. Try to hook up with a good editor. There are some associated with this site. I am not talking about the typos and grammar. I don't expect perfection for what I'm paying to read your material. I think a good editor could help with ideas for the story flow and and polish. You don't need much just a few percent and your there.

Great story I am really loving it and looking forward to the next segment with the expectation of many more to come. I really want to get to know all about Ryan and Jess they are good people treat them lovingly.

5 stars of course

Cheers

SAGE

Added you to my follow list so I don't miss any future posts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

1* for not marking this as part 1.

eroticaluveroticaluvover 3 years ago
More Please

I love this story. I can’t wait for the next part. He has to come home back to Jess!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
the obvious reason for a followup reunion

...the watch, of course. the only question is does she show up at Trinity (and when?) or does he fly back to Vegas to get it and marry her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn........leave us hanging for more!

What a WONDERFUL story........!!

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55over 3 years ago

Great story, full of passion. Only one complaint: He threw the 7500 dollar watch that meant so much to him on the floor with his shirt? No way. He would have carefully put it on the night table. You don' treat a beautiful, expensive and sentimentally valued watch as an afterthought. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Candles

So the girl lit the candles before he got there? Damn whole place could've burned down 😂

mistressveronicalovemistressveronicaloveover 3 years ago
Absolutely amazing

I absolutely loved this story and am so looking forward to finding out what happens. I know I have some ideas of what I hope happens but I guess I will find out as soon as you post the next one! Here's to impatiently patiently waiting...

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Five stars

Can’t wait for the next chapter

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Nooooooo! I need to find out what happens next!

He needs to crush his classes, graduate early, go back to Vegas, marry Jess, and have beautiful babies!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story

Wonderful pair hope they can be together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

great story,PLEASE say there is another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ryan may come back and find out he's a dad... Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"the extracurricular activities he had with his ex-girlfriends and flings made him smirk" "Ryan looked at his best friend and smirked at her." Smirk doesn't mean what you think it means. From dictionary.com: "What does smirk mean? A smirk is a kind of smile, but it's not a friendly smile—it's often a sarcastic or arrogant one or one that's intended to provoke or irritate the person who sees it." It has a negative connotation, and it's misused a lot on this site.

Sweet story though. Likable characters. The cartoonish, exaggerated vocalizations during sex were over the top and took away from the story instead of enhancing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey readers! Don't bother reading this POS writer's work. He abandoned the series on a cliffhanger where the main character may have died. No updates after so many years. So STOP READING AND WASTING YOUR TIME.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Ember@James_Ember
I'm just your typical body building, snowboarding, surfing, outdoors loving guy. I have been writing short stories and novels for years now and I finally decided to give my erotic short stories a place to call home. So I have been editing my stories and writing new ones in m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories