A Friend's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to grind his hips and slide his cock in and out of her from the base to just the head staying inside of her. He started slow at first, giving Jess that slow intense pleasure as he kissed her and sucked on her neck.

"Oh my god Ryan," she whimpered into his ear as he sucked and bit on her neck, "Fuck you feel so good baby! Please don't stop, don't ever stop, fuck me baby!"

Ryan started to pound his steel rod into her pussy harder and harder, faster and faster. She reached up around him and gripped his back as he started to pound away into her. Her moans turned to shouts and her shouts turned into screams as he proceeded to fuck her harder.

"Oh fuck yes!" she screamed, "Fuck me Ryan! Fuck me harder! Pound my pussy baby! Fucking pound this pussy and make me cum please!"

Her screams grew even more intense that for sure Ryan knew the neighbors could hear them. But the feeling of her tight pussy clenching around his cock and her nails gripping into and scratching down his back were too much for him to care. It was as if the entire world slipped away from the two of them, all they could hear was each other, all they could feel was each other, all they knew at that point in time was each other.

Their combined moans and grinding with one another was starting to send them closer and closer to that edge. Ryan could feel his balls start to tighten and that pressure really build up at the base of his cock.

"Don't stop baby," Jess cried out, "God don't stop, you're gonna make me cum again!"

Ryan was happy to know he was about to make her cum a second time, but he knew his orgasm was rapidly approaching as well.

"Fuck baby me too," Ryan moaned back to her, "I'm gonna cum too!"

"Oh fuck yes baby," she shouted, "Cum with me Ryan! Please! Please cum inside me!"

Ryan pounded harder and harder into Jess, his orgasm was right at the front door now and he used all of his power to keep it from exploding until she came. Jess was grinding and moaning loudly underneath him and her orgasm was coming quicker than she ever thought. Finally, after a few more strokes, Jess's orgasm swept over her.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming baby!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, "Fuck I'm cuuuuuumminnnggg! Ohhhh myyyyyy gooooddddd!"

Her orgasm washed over her even harder than before as she convulsed and shook underneath Ryan. Her pussy clamped around his cock as he pushed about one or two more times into her and his orgasm took over.

"Oh fuck baby!" He leaned down and moaned into her neck, "Fuck I'm cumming! Oh my god! Oh fuuuuckkkk!"

Ryan's body convulsed as his orgasm controlled every bit of his being and his cock shot rope after rope of hot cum into her contracting canal. It felt like every fluid he had inside of him jettisoned out of him and into her eager pussy.

"Yes baby," she moaned, gripping him even tighter, "Oh god yes! Cum in me baby! Fill me up! Fuck yes baby I can feel it!"

Both of them let their orgasms ripple through them together as they laid there, entwined in each other. As their orgasms slowly diminished and their panting and moaning calmed down, they just laid there wrapped in each other's arms, Jess's legs still wrapped around his waist, Ryan's cock still buried all the way inside of her. They just laid there, enjoying in the experience they both got to share with one another, how they got to experience a side of each other that neither had seen in all the 13 years they had been friends.

Ryan rolled off of Jess and lay on his side facing her. She rolled over to face him and just looked at him for a second, a blissful and tired smile blanketed over her face.

"So," she asked in almost a whisper, "how was that for a final memory?"

Ryan chuckled slightly, "Jess...I couldn't have asked for a better memory than that. That was," he paused just to absorb her beauty again, "That was the best, most passionate, most intense sex I have ever had, thank you."

"Oh that was by far, with out a doubt the best I've ever had too," she replied smiling, "but why are you thanking me? I wanted this just as much as you. I'm just happy we got to do this before you left."

"Me too Jess," Ryan smiled back at his gorgeous best friend and pulled her into his arms, her head resting into his chest, "Me too."

..........

Ryan was woken up by his phone alarm ringing from his pants on the ground. He opened his eyes and saw the early light of sunrise peering into the bedroom. After he rubbed his eyes he realized it was the morning and his 6am alarm was going off. Fortunately is flight wasn't till 10 so he had time to get home and shower before having his grandma take him to the airport.

He got up and started to put on his clothes, once he got his pants on and the belt clasped, he stopped and looked at the bed. Jess was lying there, still nude, looking up at him with a smile.

"Good morning," he said faintly, smiling back at her.

"Good morning handsome," she replied, sitting up in the bed, "You need to get going huh?"

Ryan grabbed his shoes and his shirt and brought them over to the side of the bed so he could sit next to Jess while he put them on, completely missing his watch that had rolled under the bed.

"Yeah, I need to get home and shower before I leave for my flight," he said while tying his shoes.

She stopped him and pulled his face away from looking at his shoes to looking at her. They both leaned in and gave each other another one of those slow, passionate kisses they shared earlier in the night before. Only this one was warmer, more heartfelt, it had the feeling of bliss and care, but also sorrow and separation. This was the last they were going to see each other for a long time and the kiss meant more to them than words would have done.

Ryan finished putting on his shoes and shirt after the kiss and turned back to Jess.

"I'm going to miss you Jess," Ryan stated.

Jess looked away and Ryan noticed a tear start to fall down her cheek. He pulled her into his chest and just hugged her while he felt her breathing become more intense as she was trying to hold back more tears. He kissed the top of her head and ran his fingers through her hair to comfort her.

"Hey," he paused, pulling her face up to his, "this isn't goodbye, I'll be back Jess."

She nodded her head in agreement, "I hope so, I'm just going to miss you too. But you need to leave," she paused for a second to giggle, "or else I might not let you leave later."

She reached over and pulled out an envelope from her nightstand drawer and handed it to Ryan.

"I want you to wait to open this until you're in the air okay?"

Ryan looked at the envelope and it was addressed to "My Favorite Human" on the front. Seeing that made him smile. Jess leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek while he was reading the envelope and told him laughingly, "Now get out of here before I fuck you again and make you miss your flight!"

Ryan smiled at Jess and got up from the bed and walked to the door, but he turned for a second before leaving.

"I'll see you later Jess," he said to her, and then he walked down the hall and left the house to head home. As he was walking out of the door, he could swear he heard faint crying coming from up in Jess's room.

.........

Ryan just got out of the shower and was grabbing his clothes to put on when his grandma walked in the room.

"Hey night owl," Denise joked, "Are you ready to go, Jesus Christ Ryan! What happened to your back?" He turned to her and saw a look of horror on her face. Curiously, he closed his closet door to use the mirror on the other side of it to look and he saw the blood red angel wing marks that Jess left him from digging her nails into his skin and scraping them down.

"Oh hell," Ryan chuckled, "It's nothing Grandma, I'll be fine."

Denise had a look of disbelief and cleverness about her. "Mmhmm," she replied as she started to walk out of his room, "looks like that kiss went well last night!"

"Jesus Grandma!" Ryan shouted down the hall at Denise.

"Come on lover boy," she hollered back to him, "We need to go if you're going to make this flight!"

Ryan ran down and hopped in the car and the two of them talked about his next chapter the whole way to the airport. About his degree, life in Ireland, words of wisdom from Denise, and his dorm life situation there. Before pulling into the Passenger Drop Off spot at McCarran Air Port, Denise had to ask her grandson.

"So Ryry..." she paused for him to look at her, "You and Jessica seemed to have a good long night together."

"Grandma," Ryan said, "She cooked me dinner for my last night in town."

"Yeah and since you didn't get home till six thirty this morning," she waited to see that look of 'busted' on Ryan's, and she got it. "It seems like the dinner went well, but apparently the dessert was more preferred." She began to laugh.

"Grandma!" Ryan laughingly shouted at Denise, "Think what you want, but I don't kiss and tell."

"Yeah yeah alright..." Denise chuckled, "Alright we're at your stop."

.........

Ryan was sitting in his first class seat on the plane about two hours into the flight playing a few games on his phone when the "10% Battery" sign popped up.

He reached in his backpack and pulled out the charging cable when he saw the envelope that Jess gave him.

'Oh shit!' he thought to himself. 'Lets see what this says.'

He opened up the envelope and pulled out two items. One was a little Polaroid photo of Ryan and Jess from when they were nine years old at a birthday party. He smiled seeing that picture; it had been years since he had seen it and he had almost forgotten that picture was ever taken.

The second was a piece of paper with a hand written note on it. He unfolded the paper and started to read it.

Ryan,

If you're reading this letter, then that means last night went as I hoped it would go. That means that we finally got to tell each other how we really feel and the night went...pretty well after that, putting it modestly. I don't know where life will take either of us as three to four years is a long time and a lot can happen to people during then. But I just wanted to let you know that when/if you come back to Vegas, I'll probably still be here whenever you get back.

Now I'm not trying to put any hopes up for your future or mine, but if you do end up coming back, and if you nor I have anyone to call our own, I would like to catch back up and try starting off from where we last left off, last night and this morning.

That being said, I want you to go have an absolute blast in Ireland. I want you to crush your classes, meet all new people and experience everything you possibly can, because this is a chance of a lifetime for you, and I want you to live it to its absolute fullest.

But the reason I say that is because while you're in Ireland, I want you to put me on the back burner. I want you to embrace everything there and live for everything there, I don't want you to still have me as a tie back to your old life when you and I both know you need this more than anyone else could possibly know. It hurts to say this but I don't want you to write me, or message or text me while you're there. You need to embrace this new chapter 100% and you'll never do that if you're still talking to me after the night we had last night.

Trust me, I don't want this at all, but I know you need this and as your best friend, I'm the one that sometimes has to tell you the things you need to hear rather than the things you want to hear at the moment. But if you end up never coming back and living a different life, then I support that and I'll be immensely happy for you, but if you do come back home, I'll be here.

I know this probably stings, but trust me, it doesn't sting anywhere near as much as it is to actually write this letter because I don't want this and I hate this completely, but you need this and I'll want what's best for you always.

You will always be my best friend, and I will always love you to absolute death. You will always be my favorite human.

-Jess

Ryan sat there for a minute just looking at the note and picture from Jess. He understood what she meant and he knew she was right, but that feeling of not being able to contact his best friend while he was away tore at him still. He knew it would be for the better this way, but he never knew just how much he would actually miss her until he realized he couldn't talk to her while he was in an all new place with no one he knew.

He folded the note and put it and the picture back in the envelope and placed it back in his bag. He put on his headphones and listened to some music while looking out the window as the clouds rushed by. He didn't know if this new chapter would be worth it or not, but he knew he would see it through to the end, because he knew he needed it.

To be continued...