A Friend's Visit

Story Info
A friends visit ends in lifechanging sex.
2.7k words
4.3
17.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This all happened some time ago but is still as fresh in my memory as if it had happened yesterday. It's a good example of something unplanned that just happened out of the blue. It all started quite innocently. I had met a friend of mine in the pub to watch the football, but the pub was rammed full, getting served was impossible. After only a couple drinks I suggested we went back to my house, have few a can's and watch the football there.

At halftime we left the pub and a few minutes later I walked into the living room with my friend behind me. I can't remember what was on the tv as our attention fell on my wife. She was laid on the sofa with a glass of wine in her hand but that wasn't what had us staring.

She'd had a bath and was dressed for comfort in an old, grey, nightdress that reached to her knees. It had seen much better years and looked well worn. It was one of those that buttoned halfway down, the top three buttons were open, and it was obvious she wore nothing underneath. She sat up with a jolt then realising my friend was there stood up with the intention of dashing out the room to get dressed but to do that she would have to push by the two of us who were standing there, open mouth, with wide eyes watching her.

There was a long pause, she was flushing red with embarrassment and began to fasten a button.

"I think we would both prefer it if you undid buttons." I said as a joke to try and add a bit of humour to defuse the situation.

To my amazement she stopped and then popped open another button. This showed a lot more skin and seemed to stimulate her nipples which became rock hard. This was clearly shown in the thin material off her nightdress. She looked a little frightened which for some reason made her look even more appealing.

"This is Barry." I said introducing her to him.

Barry is a big lad, over six foot tall and terribly overweight. Though he showered four times a day he always looked dirty. His size was such that he couldn't get clothes off the peg as others could. For him they were hard to get so he had to wear the same things all the time. The tee-shirt he wore didn't cover all of him. Fat from his huge belly was seen at the bottom and hung over his track suit bottoms which strained to keep him in. Though clean they looked as if he had worn them for a week. Because of his size he would sweat heavily after even a short walk.

His hair was long and unkempt, mousy brown it contrasted with the straggly ginger beard that made him look angry all the time. Stuttering a hello, he looked around for instructions of what he should do.

"Why don't you open another button?" I said to the wife half expecting her to tell me where to go.

But she said nothing, instead she popped another open. There were only two left. Her nightdress gaped open showing her navel and more flesh. Barry groaned, both looked to me.

At the time we'd been married for ten years. We were over the honeymoon period but still very much lusting after each other. She was enthusiastic for most things but particularly loved role play. I would play a prison guard, she the prisoner. Or I could be a roman emperor and she a captured princess, that kind of thing. I think when the two of us walked in unannounced she just clicked into that sort of mindset, especially at the beginning.

I invited Barry to sit down and moved so I was behind my wife. My arms went around her then under the open nightdress to fondle a breast.

"Have you ever seen such a pair." I said to Barry as I threatened to expose her. My wife shivered.

"I've never seen any in real life." Barry confessed. Though thirty years old he'd never had a girlfriend.

"Show him." I suggested. She looked a little frightened but slid her nightshirt so it lay on her hips and stood so he could see them.

"Oh my god, what fantastic tits." He said with his eyes bulging.

"Have a feel." I said nodding to my wife to move forward.

She hesitated but not for long.

With shovel like hands Barry held her tits, pushing them together, rubbing a thumb over a nipple then clasping each before moving a mouth to suckle.

"Take the dress off." I commanded.

She pushed it off her hips to fall to the floor.

His hands were all over her now. Cupping her arse as he fell into her breasts, kissing, sucking. Running hands all up her legs, along her back. A hand moved upwards moving her legs a little apart. A thumb felt the silkiness of her pubic hair and sought a way in. She moved back and he didn't press further.

I felt my cock grow. Watching Barry feel her up added another two inches to me, I'd never felt so hard. I needed to put it to use.

"Lay down." I said glad she obeyed.

Seeing how wet her pussy was made me crave for a taste. As soon as my tongue touched her, she groaned and arched her back. Though she had already cum I carried on for a while before I started to shed clothes.

I grinned at Barry who had stripped off his tee-shirt and pulled down his jogging bottoms.

"Don't touch it." I ordered then turned my attention to the naked woman before me.

I moaned when my cock pushed in easily. The need was such I banged away, setting a fast pace but when my balls began to twitch, I slowed down so I would last longer. Beneath me her body moved to each thrust, and I felt as I had many times before her clench inside and the look across her face when her orgasm came.

We were a couple who preferred quality rather than quantity. Usually after orgasm we would be happy with that. Rarely had she cum twice in one session and never so quickly. I wasn't much longer; with a long grunt I finished inside her then sat back with a wide grin on my face.

All three of us were breathing heavily. Barry was sweating that much he looked as if he had just taken a shower. Sweat was pouring down him.

"Do you want to take his cherry?" I asked. She looked horrified. "You can't leave him like this."

Barry looked desperate. Though he would have been ok with finishing in his hand he pleaded with her to let him. Resigned to what she should do she lay back.

Being the size, he was meant it was difficult for him to get his cock into position and inside her. His weight was crushing but he couldn't stop once he had. Using his hands to keep as much weight off her as possible he heaved on her, pumping into her, grunting and groaning as he did. Sweat ran down him onto her, his flesh was wet as he fucked with all his might. As you would expect for a first time in such a situation he didn't last long before his spunk mixed with mine. He rolled over panting heavily.

She stood up to leave the room.

"Stay naked." I said as she rushed out.

I went to fetch cans of beers and saw her in the kitchen trying to wipe the sweat off. I put my arms around her and left a kiss on her lips.

"We have never been that randy before." I said with a grin. She laughed.

"You want me naked so guess there is more to come."

We watched the last few minutes of the football and drank a couple of beers and chatted. While I did my hands began to wander and before we knew it my fingers had found the welcome of her pussy. She was still dripping wet and willing to do what we wanted.

I lay her on the sofa and told Barry to come closer. Pulling her lips apart I showed him her glory and told him to lick.

"Not so hard, gently, that's right, you have the spot." She was writhing feeling the pleasure wash over.

"Number three." I said as she pushed his head away.

Barry was as eager as I to take a turn, but I let him go next. She suggested he tried doggy style and knelt before me, moving a little so I could feel her tits as he mounted her.

"Not so fast, you will last longer." She offered then pulled my cock into her mouth.

It was heaven. Feeling her tits swing, watching him grab her hips and pull her back as he pushed was a great turn on. The grunts and groans of the three of us mixed. She didn't care about his sweat pouring onto her skin, but instead craved his cock as it filled her. We fell into a rhythm where my cock was deep in her throat as his cock was deep inside her.

I could feel the twitch begin and was about to slow it down when I saw his face as he fucked her. He wasn't far off so I let the feeling come over and both reached release at the same time. I pushed on her head as a hot spurt of cum shot out deep in her throat. His huge hands squeezed on her arse cheeks as he gave out a warrior's cry of pleasure.

She sat back with cum dripping from her mouth, dropping onto her tits.

"I need a tissue." She said to Barry pointing to the box close by.

"I'll see to that." He replied laying her down.

He'd learned well and soon had her writhing again. Like a skilled lover he pushed a thumb inside her as he washed a tongue over her lips. She arched her back and shuddered.

"Four." Barry said and we all grinned.

Soon after Barry went home.

More than a year went by. It was if Barry had vanished. I never saw him in the pub at all, nobody had heard from him. I had even considered finding out where he lived so I could see he was ok but then thought he might want privacy. What for us had been a great night of pleasure that had awakened our marriage, to him may have been a night of shame. Though we often spoke of the night (each time we did we ended up having sex) we thought if he wanted, he would visit us or join us in the pub.

Then one Sunday afternoon there was a knock at the door. Curious to who it could be we both answered it and looked out to see a man with a wide smile on his face. It took us both a minute or so to realise it was Barry.

Gone was the beard, hair was styled into a modern cut. He was dressed in a white tee shirt that clung to his chest and jeans that showed how long his legs were. He looked spotlessly clean and smelled wonderful. Of course, we let him in saying how good he looked.

Barry told us how that night had changed his life. He'd realised what he was missing, had cut the beer right down and eaten healthy foods. He was a well-known member of the gym and had the physique to prove it. He'd changed his job, been promoted and was due to move down south to head office the next week. He'd come to say goodbye.

After chatting for about an hour I saw how he was looking at my wife, though she he was dressed in black leggings and a red top that did nothing to show what it hid.

"Let him have one last look." I suggested with a grin.

"It will be more comfortable upstairs." She said as his hands went up her top.

We stripped her naked in the bedroom. Standing up we sandwiched her between us. His hands roamed her tits as my fingers went between her legs, dipping a finger inside then rubbing on her clit. She seemed a little annoyed when I felt her cum.

"It was four last time." I said as we lay her down.

He stripped to his boxers and lay down letting her hand pull out his cock. It was huge, seemed much bigger than before. Slurping she sucked his cock and fondled his balls, then gently pushed a finger inside his brown hole but after a few minutes he stopped her.

"I want to fuck you." He whispered looking to me, I nodded. "On your back." He commanded.

I watched as he fucked her, starting slow before banging away as if his life depended on it. Then he slowed right down and groaned.

"Sorry, I wanted to be longer."

She looked to me, I didn't hesitate and decided because of manly pride to do a lot better. He may be muscular, tall and with a bigger cock, but I knew what I was doing. I turned her around and, in that position, felt her cum for the second time, but I wasn't finished. On her back for a while, I changed rhythm as I felt her passion grow again and heard her groan for the third time.

Then I withdrew and had her suck me for a while, waiting till I felt release was almost on me. I saw he was hard again and told her to straddle him. I watched her grind on him, saw how much of his cock went in her. I watched the motion of her arse as she used it. It made me even harder.

We have never done a lot of anal, we have tried it now an again. I never found it that easy to get a good position for the cock to push in without it hurting. We had lube at hand if ever the fancy took us. It was in the drawer next to the bed. I found it easily and smoothed some on my swollen cock and with a confidence I didn't feel moved closer. She felt my weight and realised what I was going to do. She stopped for a moment, and I went for it.

The way it slipped in was as much to do with how hard I was as the lubrication. She cried out but there was no way I was going to stop now. The feeling as my cock plunged in was out of this world. I could feel Barry's cock on mine. Only a layer of skin was between us. He couldn't move much but I could. In it went, balls deep, withdrawing to rush back. It was so intense, I could feel his cock harden, then it shuddered, and I felt the heat of his cum.

I was ready now. With her still astride him, with cum dripping out her pussy I plunged in more, went faster then shouted as the orgasm hit.

The three of us lay panting on the bed with her in the middle. I passed tissues over and we giggled at how many she had to use. There wasn't much room on the bed with the three of us, so the guys moved onto our sides. Hands then naturally lay on her and soon began roaming. My hands parted her legs, two fingers found a way in. His hands were exploring as well, feeling her skin, fondling her tits, teasing the now erect nipples.

I was kissing her gently when I felt him shift and her tense when his tongue began to work its magic. He teased her for an age, waiting till she was almost there before slowing down. I saw in her eyes what she wanted and rolled onto her, pushing in, thrusting so she felt the pressure on her clit, enjoying the moment when she cried out 'four'.

It was only then that we saw Barry was getting dressed again. He should have left an hour ago.

We have talked with Barry a few times over the years. He met a girl, married, had three kids but he always says if it wasn't for us, he would never have changed his ways.