Dana's DVD Surprise

Story Info
Wife makes private porn DVD for husband's viewing pleasure.
8k words
4.45
15.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was day six of my wife being away on her seven-day business trip. Once each year her company held an "executive training" program in one of the many tourist cities around the country. So far, they'd covered Atlantic City, Orlando, Houston, San Diego... this year they were in Las Vegas. The way the schedule had worked she'd left on Saturday to arrive and get checked in and settled. Sunday was a team socializing event at the end of which all the trainees were broken into groups for the week's worth of training. Monday through Friday was training, and everyone went home on Saturday. So, it was the Friday after she'd left when the FedEx guy knocked on my door holding a small package for me and requiring a signature. I signed his digital pad thing, accepted my package and told him to have a nice day.

In the house I pulled the release tab and found a computer disk inside. A closer look showed that it was a DVD. It was labeled "Dana's Surprise". Dana is my wife's name, so I looked at the FedEx label on the package and saw a shipping location of Las Vegas. Hmmm... I wondered what she'd sent me. My almost always dirty mind hoped that it would be a video of her masturbating or something, but another part of my mind couldn't figure out how she'd have captured the video and made the DVD. First, she didn't have a camera with her, and second, she's simply not that technically savvy.

Well, only one way to find out I thought and headed into the family room to put the disk into our DVD player. As I watched the TV showed a very professional opening scroll of introductory credits from an adult studio, and then the title slide which said the same thing as the disk label, "Dana's Surprise", and then some screen captures from the movie as various talents were introduced. The first few were of my wife in various poses and in different states of undress as her name appeared under "Starring" scrolling across the screen. In the back of my mind I complemented her on how much time and effort she must have put into taking the pictures, editing them and then creating this movie scene. Truth be told, it can be done easily with Windows Movie Maker, but I didn't think she knew how.

The second talent intro took me by surprise though as screens of a well-built 20ish-looking guy flashed through, also in various states of dress and undress as "Also starring John Mannick" scrolled across the screen. I pushed pause on the screen that showed him naked and thought for a few minutes. I was nervous and excited at the same time and had to figure out a few things.

I guess I should tell you about Dana and I first. We've been married for over 20 years and are both in our mid-forties. Our two children are both away at college except for holidays and we've been rediscovering the fun energetic sexuality we had in our marriage before we had any children. Dana's regained her "pre-baby" body through a lot of hard work and time. She's about five feet six inches tall with nice curves, a natural set of 38D tits, brown eyes and shoulder length brown hair. When we first started dating, we had a pretty open relationship as far as communication goes so I knew that she'd slept with three guys before we met. She'd had opportunity for two others but had turned them down for various reasons. She hadn't even given any of them a blow job -- and in fact had never sucked a dick before we got married -- but had enthusiastically tried new things (sexually) in our marriage before getting pregnant. After she got pregnant with our first child our sex life was really never the same and it didn't even start to recover until after our second child left for college. At that point we had a very serious discussion about the state of our marriage and we both committed to investing more of ourselves, our time and our energy into our physical relations from simple affection to intimacy to making love to outright recreational-for-pleasure-only sex in a variety of forms.

I'm five feet ten inches tall, athletically built with crew cut brown hair, brown eyes and a moustache / goatee. In the "manhood" department I'd guess I'm slightly above average with a 6.5" circumcised cock that I've always been able to satisfy my wife with. Of course, after having had two children she honestly admitted that my cock didn't fill her as much as she'd like. While our sex was always good, she craved something a bit longer and a little thicker; something would give her "a little more stretch" as she put it. We tried some toys but while they felt good for her, she said nothing was as good as a real cock. I jokingly (at first) suggested she should find another man to properly fuck her then and we both laughed. As time went on though the idea became less a joke and more a serious topic of conversation. Eventually she admitted that she liked the idea of another man with a bit bigger equipment fucking her, but she wasn't sure how she'd ever make that happen.

We talked more, very seriously, to determine whether or not we'd be okay with her actually having sex with someone else, and what impact it would have on our marriage. After much conversation we decided that as long as everything was out in the open -- nothing hidden, no sneaking around -- that we were confident our marriage would be just fine. Trusting each other was the key. After all that talk, we often found ourselves wound up and needing a good fuck. The idea of another man inside her obviously lit her fire and I found myself oddly excited by the idea of another man enjoying my wife. Ideally, I'd love to have watched it happen, but Dana didn't think she could do that with me watching or in the room. I understood that and we agreed that if she ever did decide to take another lover, she'd have to either tell me about it beforehand, tell me very soon thereafter, or, if it was at all possible, find a way for me to see pictures or video of the event.

Just before she'd left for Vegas on her business trip, I had joked that it might be the perfect opportunity for her to find that "other man" and she joked back (I thought) that she just might do that. But here I was now, sitting in my family room watching a DVD that had already shown scene flashes of my wife dressed, partially dressed and naked, and scene flashes of this John Mannick guy -- who I had to admit was a pretty well-built guy -- dressed, partially dressed and naked. None of the scene flashes showed his equipment so I didn't know what he was sporting but that wasn't my concern. My concern was that I was watching a DVD wherein my wife was obviously naked with another man, apparently professionally produced and I had to decide how I felt about it pretty quick. My hard cock let me know that I was excited about the idea, but my fluttering heart let me know I was nervous. The only way to find out what she'd done though was to watch the thing. My cock was aching though, and I honestly admitted to myself that I might need release during or after watching this video, whatever it turned out to be, so I left it on pause long enough to strip down and get comfortable on the sofa before pushing play again.

After the intros were done, the scene faded in from black to show Dana sitting on the end of a bed, obviously in a hotel room. I could see all of her from her feet up and I was excited to see her wearing only a pair of black lace undies. Her nipples were very erect, showing either that the room was chilly or that she was very excited. As I watched the camera zoomed in, only her body and face from just below her boobs up were on the screen.

"Hi, Honey," she said with a smile and a little wave to the camera. "I know this is a surprise for you and I hope you like it. I really hope that you're not upset and that you do enjoy this. I'm pretty sure I'm going to. I'm in Vegas and have not been enjoying work but have been enjoying my time off. As this is filmed it's Wednesday but I think it's probably at least Friday or Saturday as you watch it and you'll be seeing me tomorrow... or later today." She paused to breathe and think before continuing. "Last night while I was down in the hotel bar having a last drink before going back to my room, I met a man named David." As she said that, the camera zoomed back out and from my left -- Dana's right -- an older man stepped into the picture. He was wearing a full navy-blue suit with a fresh haircut and clean shaven. Looking up at him and then back to the camera, Dana said, "David meet my husband, Frank. Frank, meet David."

"Hi, Frank," said David with a little wave of his own and a smile on his face.

As David stood there just a couple feet from my mostly naked wife, she turned back to the camera to continue her narrative. "David paid me a great compliment, after introducing himself and offering to buy me a drink, by telling me how attractive he thought I was. After I thanked him, he told me that he was in the movie making business and asked if I'd ever thought about being in movies. After I laughed and we had more conversation I discovered he is in the adult movie making business and as complimented as I was, I assured him I couldn't be in any porn movies..." Dana looked down for a moment as if she was ashamed, and then back up at the camera. "At least not in any made for public distribution."

As I thought about that, she continued. "Let me assure you now that the DVD you're watching is the only copy of this movie. It is for us and us only. I told David that although I couldn't be in any public porn movies, I was curious if he'd be interested in making a private one starring me. Being in the business he quoted me a price and I decided it was something we could afford. So, he and I agreed on the price, made our arrangements and here we are." At that she looked back up at David, extended her hand and said, "Thank you again, David, for helping me make this fantasy come true for both Frank and I."

Taking her hand in both of his David replied, "It's not only my business, but also my pleasure, Dana. I assure you I'm going to enjoy directing this and watching you enjoy yourself." With that he let go of her hand and stepped back out of the picture. The camera zoomed back in on Dana.

"Now, honey," she said seriously, "it's time for me to introduce you to John, the actor in this movie with me. Before I do that, I want you to remember everything we've talked about. I want you to remember that you've told me this is okay with you; that the idea, in fact, turns you on and that you encouraged me to do this. I want you to know how much I love you and remember that no matter what you see or hear as you watch this movie. I'm pretty sure John is going to show me a good time and I'm going to do my best to return that for him. But remember this is just sex; I love only you; and I hope you enjoy this as much as you have always said you would."

She took a big breath which made her chest heave sexily, and said, "Honey, meet John." The camera zoomed back out as she looked to her left -- my right as I looked at the screen -- and the man I'd seen in the opening screen flashes stepped over to the bed. Unlike David who had stopped at the corner of the foot of the bed, John stepped right over next to Dana where she sat. Describing him I'd have to put his height at about six feet -- maybe an inch or less shorter -- well built, obviously having put some time in at the gym. He had short dirty blond hair and not much body hair. He was wearing a pair of blue boxers that weren't snug but weren't as baggy as you sometimes see.

Standing directly next to Dana he partially turned to face the camera, put his hand on Dana's shoulder, and said, "Hi, Frank. I'm John. David contacted me to help Dana make this movie and I want to assure you I'll do all I can to help her enjoy it as much as possible." He looked down at her for a moment. I could see that he was enjoying the sight of her mostly naked body before he looked back at the camera. "And truth be told," he said, "I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy this a lot as well. You're a lucky man to have such a sexy wife."

The camera zoomed back in on Dana, and she said, "Baby... get comfortable. Please enjoy the movie. John and I are going to play with each other for awhile now and no matter what we do or don't do I need you to know that you'll be on my mind in some way the entire time. Yes, I'm going to enjoy this, but I love you and I appreciate you giving me the freedom to do and enjoy this. I love you."

With that the camera zoomed back out so that I could see the whole bed, all of Dana as she sat there on the end of it and all of John as he stood next to her, his right hand slowly massaging / caressing her left shoulder and that side of her neck. As she turned to look up at him, he bent down to her, pausing a moment when they were close, and then finishing his move in to give her a kiss. It was only a quick peck on the lips and then she turned her face back to the camera as he continued to kiss her cheek gently and repeatedly. As his kisses moved across her cheek and down her neck his left hand came over to cup her left breast.

I pushed pause again. On the screen was my wife, naked but for a pair of sexy panties, her eyes closed, a happy smile on her face, and another man's hands on her. One hand caressing her shoulder and neck while the other cupped her left breast, his index finger and thumb already moving to pinch that erect nipple. I looked at that image as I tried to digest everything she had said. Obviously, this movie, if she went through with her stated intentions, was of her sexually enjoying John. Did I want to see that? A part of me did very much. Another part of me was scared; scared that what I'd see would hurt my feelings or somehow reveal that I wasn't as satisfactory to her as he would be...

ALREADY WAS I reminded myself then. Whether I watched this movie or not, everything in it had already happened. Today was Friday. She'd made this movie Wednesday evening; or at least it had been shot then. I'd talked to her four times since then. She hadn't said anything; there'd been no hint of any impropriety in her voice any of those times. How was my wife of over 20 years able to talk to me and I not notice anything different about her after she'd had sex with another man? Did that mean that all our assumptions were true? Her having sex with someone else wouldn't change or harm our relationship at all?

My throbbing cock brought me back to reality. I was going to watch the movie. I hoped I'd see how much she enjoyed herself. I was probably going to jerk off while I watched and might even do so again later. I realized how excited I was and decided that whatever happened when Dana got home the next day, I was going to enjoy this for now. Leaning back to make sure I was comfortable, I pushed play again and put the remote down. Whatever I saw or heard I wouldn't stop this movie again until it was over.

On the screen John continued to kiss across Dana's neck, changing from kisses to nips, licks and gentle sucks which caused my wife to utter the first of many moans I'd hear. As John's hand moved over to her right breast to caress, cup and massage, his fingers finding, rolling and gently pinching that erect nipple too, Dana moved her left hand up to the inside of John's thigh. As I watched her hand caressed up and down the inside of his thigh, working her way higher and higher, her hand going up inside his boxers as she progressed.

As his hand worked back and forth between her breasts, almost constantly tweaking her nipples and making them even more erect (which I wouldn't have thought was possible), her hand steadily worked up into his boxers until it was obvious she had found what she was looking for and left her hand up inside his boxers. I could see the motion of her hand measuring and caressing his length as her head fell back and she moaned even louder.

When her head came forward again, she opened her eyes, looked at the camera, said, "I love you, baby," and then pulled her hand out of John's boxers. She turned her body toward his which made him stand up, and I watched as she hooked her fingers in the waistband of his shorts and carefully pulled them down. Working back and forth she inched them down until finally a patch of trimmed pubic hair was revealed, and then she pulled them way out in front to ease them down further over his semi-erect cock. When it came into view, I thought two things: my first thought was, "damn, that's a pretty good size dick." My second thought was, "She's really going to enjoy that."

When Dana had pushed John's boxers down past his knees, she let them drop and straightened herself back up, which put her almost exactly face level with his growing cock. I noted that his balls were shaved and that the head of his cock was noticeably larger around than his shaft. Taking a guess, I thought he was probably right about eight inches long and a little more than a handful around. He was a bit bigger than I was just enough that I thought Dana was indeed going to enjoy how it felt.

As I watched she reached up to grasp it with her left hand, her right hand finding his hanging balls and then I saw my beautiful wife lick her lips in subconscious anticipation of tasting John's cock. John put his hands on his hips to let Dana do as she'd please and her exploration started with a few tentative kisses on the swollen cockhead and shaft of his manhood. The few tentative kisses became slightly more open mouth and then graduate to licks up and down his shaft and then around the head before I saw her open her mouth and drop her head to take his cock into her mouth.

With her left hand firmly grasping the base of his length and her right hand massaging his balls, I watched as she sucked more and more of his cock in until finally, she couldn't get anymore in. She'd never mastered the art of deep throat but could get most of my length into her mouth, so I guessed she had about three-fourths of John's cock in her mouth. She bobbed very slightly there for a moment before coming back up and off, swirling her tongue around his cockhead -- which made him moan -- and then dropping her head back down as far as she could again.

My cock throbbed as Dana gave one of the best blowjobs of her life to John. As her mouth worked up and down his length, her left hand joined in the stroking, and her right hand never stopped massaging his balls. Every now and then, I guess to catch her breath, she'd pop his cock out of her mouth and stroke it with her hand as she licked the sides or up the length of the underside. Twice she dropped her head and sucked in his balls, alternating back and forth between them and making him moan even more. Then she was right back to feeding as much of his cock as she could get into her mouth. I was feeling a mix of pride at what a good job she was doing and jealousy because she wasn't doing it on me.

After about five minutes of her sucking and stroking his cock, he put his hands on her arms and pulled her up to a standing position. "My turn," he said, then giving her another quick peck on the lips. As Dana stood there John began working his way down her body, obviously not in a rush about it. With his hands caressing her curves his mouth found her nipples generating a deep rushing moan from within her. She arched her back to force her chest out to him as he sucked and nibbled on each breast, the camera catching a clear view of his tongue circling each nipple before his teeth scraped across it and gently bit it to pull on it before releasing it.

The camera panned out a bit to show that, as John continued his oral assault on her nipples, his left hand had found its way between her legs and was rubbing across her pussy through the black lacy panties she had on. As I watched the confusion of mixed desire spread through her body and she didn't know whether she should arch her back to continue feeding him her chest or pump her hips against the pleasurable pressure his hand was causing against her pussy. There were a few moments of indecision before he ended it by continuing his trip down, his fingers now hooked in Dana's panties and pulling them down her thighs as his tongue strayed down across her abdomen, dropping closer and closer to her sex.